PDA

View Full Version : Boyle?

we are hibs
16-09-2018, 06:54 AM
What's the story with Him? Injured?

staunchhibby
16-09-2018, 07:08 AM
Think he got a knock in the incident that gave us the free kick that led to the goal

Pretty Boy
16-09-2018, 07:09 AM
Poor guy will be shattered as well with a week old baby. I thought he struggled yesterday but it's understandable.

Borderhibbie76
16-09-2018, 08:49 AM
He was pretty poor yesterday so could easily have been hooked at HT - has this really annoying habit of falling on his a##e when thru on goal - thibk he did it twice in first half. I really like Boyler but his finishing is atrocious at times - really needs to be practicing his shooting at training

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bigwheel
16-09-2018, 08:51 AM
He was pretty poor yesterday so could easily have been hooked at HT - has this really annoying habit of falling on his a##e when thru on goal - thibk he did it twice in first half. I really like Boyler but his finishing is atrocious at times - really needs to be practicing his shooting at training

As others said, he got injured early and struggled with it..did well to last until half time ...

Borderhibbie76
16-09-2018, 08:53 AM
As others said, he got injured early and struggled with it..did well to last until half time ...Fair play perhaps explains why he wasn't at his best. Having seen Agyepong for the 1st time yesterday tho...Boyle is gonna have to up his game to keep his place in the side...was very impressed with him 2nd half

bigwheel
16-09-2018, 08:56 AM
Fair play perhaps explains why he wasn't at his best. Having seen Agyepong for the 1st time yesterday tho...Boyle is gonna have to up his game to keep his place in the side...was very impressed with him 2nd half

Agyepong looks a handful doesn’t he...quick feet - looks a good addition..and unlike many tricky wingers, looks like he has a good football brain too - tracks back and knows when to pass. Enjoyed his shift too

Keith_M
16-09-2018, 08:57 AM
I actually thought he was playing reasonably well for the first 20 minutes or so. If he was injured, that might explain how he drifted out of the game towards the end of the half.

I think hes been the target of unnecessary stick in the last few games, as he almost always looks a handful for the opposition.

Borderhibbie76
16-09-2018, 09:04 AM
Agyepong looks a handful doesn’t he...quick feet - looks a good addition..and unlike many tricky wingers, looks like he has a good football brain too - tracks back and knows when to pass. Enjoyed his shift tooHe was impressive going forward but what impressed me more was both his physicality and his ability to track back and defend...not often traits to find in wingers...thought he was very good indeed

Keith_M
16-09-2018, 09:05 AM
He was impressive going forward but what impressed me more was both his physicality and his ability to track back and defend...not often traits to find in wingers...thought he was very good indeed

If he could just get a shot that landed inside the stadium, he'd be a real handful.

Borderhibbie76
16-09-2018, 09:06 AM
I actually thought he was playing reasonably well for the first 20 minutes or so. If he was injured, that might explain how he drifted out of the game towards the end of the half.

I think hes been the target of unnecessary stick in the last few games, as he almost always looks a handful for the opposition.I disagree actually I think more than anyone Boyle gets a real easy ride off the support. If poor Whittaker missed half the chances Boyle has this season he'd get dogs abuse ( solely as a comparison). As I said earlier I really like Boyle and his 100% approach but his end product and finishing are not the best sometimes though I do agree he's nearly always a handful for the opposition. If only he would/could improve that end product

Borderhibbie76
16-09-2018, 09:08 AM
If he could just get a shot that landed inside the stadium, he'd be a real handful.Brandon Barker was similar at the start of last season I seem to remember...hes already scored for the reserves so I think the goals will hopefully come

B.H.F.C
16-09-2018, 09:11 AM
I disagree actually I think more than anyone Boyle gets a real easy ride off the support. If poor Whittaker missed half the chances Boyle has this season he'd get dogs abuse ( solely as a comparison). As I said earlier I really like Boyle and his 100% approach but his end product and finishing are not the best sometimes though I do agree he's nearly always a handful for the opposition. If only he would/could improve that end product

I think Boyle has improved that side of his game in comparison to the player we had when he first signed. I agree he needs to kick in again though. He’s only got one goal so far this season. He plays pretty much every game and has more of the ball than anyone in an attacking sense. He should be looking at getting to double figures.

bod
16-09-2018, 09:15 AM
What's the story with Him? Injured?

clearly took a sore one with the foul

Viva_Palmeiras
16-09-2018, 09:39 AM
It’s some place we’ve got to where we’re looking for fairer distribution of giving our own players pelters.