PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing for tomorrow

SirDavidsNapper
14-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Most of our injured players back, Milligan set to make debut, Mallan and Porteous full of confidence. Feels like the start of the season. Come on the Hibees!

brianmc
14-09-2018, 05:38 PM
I must admit that I'm looking forward to it a lot more now than I was a couple of weeks ago as we were trudging out of the Tony Mac Arena.

Hopefully with Milligan, plus some injured/unfit guys now being ready to go it will be a fresh start.
GGTTH 🇳🇬

Borderhibbie76
14-09-2018, 07:22 PM
Me too but gutted Hanlon is out ...anyone know how bad his hamstring injury is?? Just as others come back it's a blow to lose such a key player

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

EH54
14-09-2018, 07:36 PM
Anyone else think we are gonna be dissapointed when the lineup is revealed at 2pm? With the players that are 'back fit' on the bench? We should be looking at getting our strongest x11 on the park now wether match fit or not. C'mon the hibees!!

lord bunberry
14-09-2018, 08:58 PM
I must admit that I'm looking forward to it a lot more now than I was a couple of weeks ago as we were trudging out of the Tony Mac Arena.

Hopefully with Milligan, plus some injured/unfit guys now being ready to go it will be a fresh start.
GGTTH 🇳🇬
I was saying just that earlier. It’s been a long two weeks since the Livingston game, but I’m well up for the game now. The season starts now.

PolishHibby
14-09-2018, 09:50 PM
My birthday tomorrow, got a few mates from England and that coming hopefully they can see a hibs win
GGTTH :flag::flag::flag: