PDA

View Full Version : Question about South Stand tickets for Killie game

scoopyboy
13-09-2018, 04:18 PM
My season ticket is for section 7 in the West, however my laddie has decided he wanted to go this week.

Went along about an hour ago and explained I would give up my seat and take two seats together in another part of the ground.

Only end sections in East and West with two seats together so said I would just go to the South.

Guy said the south is for Hibs Kids only and said I couldn't get tickets in there.

Is that really the case that ordinary fans can't buy tickets in the south?

Onceinawhile
13-09-2018, 04:25 PM
Surely not, but if you spoke to the person I got on the phone he would have been an uninterested, unhelpful eejit, so you probably got wrong info.

Hibeesforever
13-09-2018, 04:43 PM
Anything is possible, I was prevented from upgrading a child ticket to an adult in the FF lower...alternative is four of us are now sitting in the South Stand.Seems ridiculous.

Steven79
13-09-2018, 04:57 PM
My season ticket is for section 7 in the West, however my laddie has decided he wanted to go this week.

Went along about an hour ago and explained I would give up my seat and take two seats together in another part of the ground.

Only end sections in East and West with two seats together so said I would just go to the South.

Guy said the south is for Hibs Kids only and said I couldn't get tickets in there.

Is that really the case that ordinary fans can't buy tickets in the south?

I just attempted to purchase two adult tickets in the south just now and it let me get to the credit card screen no problem.

Carheenlea
13-09-2018, 05:00 PM
Surely not, but if you spoke to the person I got on the phone he would have been an uninterested, unhelpful eejit, so you probably got wrong info.

When I phoned a couple of weeks back when the Hibs Kids tickets were advertised as being ready to reserve, I got a guy on who said they weren’t on sale yet and to wait till the following week. I looked online and they were available so phoned back as I needed to move my seat and buy another along with my two Hibs Kids tickets but they same guy had to ask someone else how to do it. Got there eventually but I suspect he was a new recruit and maybe if it’s the same guy he’s still getting up to speed with the ins and out of the job.
Pretty much every transaction up till then had been straight forward, cheery and without fuss.