PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | ST MIRREN AWAY

RSS Bot
11-09-2018, 04:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9188)

mvteng
11-09-2018, 04:52 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9188)

£19 for concessions??? Is that a misprint

Chorley Hibee
11-09-2018, 05:03 PM

Absolutely ridiculous if that's correct.

Billy Whizz
11-09-2018, 05:06 PM

Juveniles under 12 are £6

mvteng
11-09-2018, 05:09 PM
Juveniles under 12 are £6

Both of mine are under 16 & over 12. Think dundee was £12 each & Livi was about the same. £19 each makes it an expensive day out

Billy Whizz
11-09-2018, 05:14 PM
Both of mine are under 16 & over 12. Think dundee was £12 each & Livi was about the same. £19 each makes it an expensive day out

I agree it does
In my view all under 16’s should be the same price

Chorley Hibee
11-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Heading to a game in Poland next week (Slask Wroclaw) and all under 13's are free (accompanied with an adult) and all under 18's/pensioners are around £2 for all sections of the ground.

Irrespective of TV deals, economic and social issues etc, it's abundantly clear that we are being ripped off on a grand scale when it comes to attending football.

B.H.F.C
11-09-2018, 05:21 PM
Heading to a game in Poland next week (Slask Wroclaw) and all under 13's are free (accompanied with an adult) and all under 18's/pensioners are around £2 for all sections of the ground.

Irrespective of TV deals, economic and social issues etc, it's abundantly clear that we are being ripped off on a grand scale when it comes to attending football.

I’m not so sure we are being ripped off really, in general. It is an expensive hobby but it’s also the main source of revenue for clubs. If prices are drastically reduced, where is that shortfall made up?

I would agree that £19 for a ‘concession’ ticket is steep and is probably a bit of an extreme example. I don’t think too many other clubs will charge that.

MWHIBBIES
11-09-2018, 05:23 PM
That 3 quid student discount really helping me out...

Diclonius
11-09-2018, 05:24 PM
Was thinking of going along for the Stubbs love-in but now not sure I want to give £19 to the St Mirren board to make more bad decisions.

Hermit Crab
11-09-2018, 05:26 PM
Could be doing with a bit more notice, money debited tomorrow less than a week after Dundee away comes out the account, expensive week.

Going to cost me £41 for an adult and child plus travel before a ball is even kicked.

MWHIBBIES
11-09-2018, 05:29 PM
Was thinking of going along for the Stubbs love-in but now not sure I want to give £19 to the St Mirren board to make more bad decisions.
How about £19 to support Hibs?

Chorley Hibee
11-09-2018, 05:30 PM
I’m not so sure we are being ripped off really, in general. It is an expensive hobby but it’s also the main source of revenue for clubs. If prices are drastically reduced, where is that shortfall made up?

I would agree that £19 for a ‘concession’ ticket is steep and is probably a bit of an extreme example. I don’t think too many other clubs will charge that.

I'll be honest, I don't have the answers, but I'd ask how Polish football manages to make up that shortfall, especially on a tv deal not much greater than our own.

This isn't unique to Poland either: as someone who has travelled Europe, and attended football in many countries - the cost of attending football in Scotland is absolutely ridiculous in comparison to most of Europe.

mvteng
11-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Just had a quick look & last season Ross County charged us £5 each for the kids and Hearts was £10. Massive jump up to £19 for St mirren.

Hermit Crab
11-09-2018, 05:34 PM
In the space of a week or so I've had to pay for an adult and child for the following

Dundee away £38

Aberdeen home £27

St Mirren away £34

Tot = £99 for tickets only

By the time you add on travel and food drink thats easy well over £200

Expensive month is September.

If you want to add Livingston into that as well then that was another £34

B.H.F.C
11-09-2018, 05:43 PM
I'll be honest, I don't have the answers, but I'd ask how Polish football manages to make up that shortfall, especially on a tv deal not much greater than our own.

This isn't unique to Poland either: as someone who has travelled Europe, and attended football in many countries - the cost of attending football in Scotland is absolutely ridiculous in comparison to most of Europe.

It is expensive and I’d love it to be cheaper. I don’t know what it is that other countries do differently that allows them to make it cheaper to watch football. Using Poland as an example could it be argued that the cost is more relative to people’s income over there? That said, I’m sure I only paid a tenner in Norway last month. I think Greece was £25.

As I say, I agree it’s expensive to follow your team these days. In the absence of a better TV deal, it’s difficult to see how the clubs can price it on a level comparative to the likes of Poland though.

Billy Whizz
11-09-2018, 05:44 PM
In the space of a week or so I've had to pay for an adult and child for the following

Dundee away £38

Aberdeen home £27

St Mirren away £41

Tot = £106 for tickets only

I agree, September has been very expensive. October not going much less either, away to Celtic and Hearts in the league, and a potential League cup semi

Hermit Crab
11-09-2018, 05:44 PM
The PR has been changed, Prices are

Adult £22

O65, 13-17 £12

Under 12's £6

murray26
11-09-2018, 05:48 PM
I don’t know if it’s been updated but it’s now saying £12 for a concession ticket..

B.H.F.C
11-09-2018, 05:48 PM

Adult £22

O65, 13-17 £12

Under 12's £6

Thought the £19 has to be a mistake!

Those prices are relatively decent (or as decent as you’re likely to get) IMO.

Hermit Crab
11-09-2018, 05:50 PM
Thought the £19 has to be a mistake!

Those prices are relatively decent (or as decent as you’re likely to get) IMO.

Yep, can't complain.

SteveHFC
11-09-2018, 05:52 PM
Could be doing with a bit more notice, money debited tomorrow less than a week after Dundee away comes out the account, expensive week.

Going to cost me £41 for an adult and child plus travel before a ball is even kicked.
:agree: agree about notice my lot will fail as not enough in to cover and not enough time to transfer over.

Hermit Crab
11-09-2018, 05:53 PM
I agree, September has been very expensive. October not going much less either, away to Celtic and Hearts in the league, and a potential League cup semi

That another good point. £150 for an adult and child for all 3 of those games assuming we get to the semi, still be around £100 for Celtic and Hearts away though.:rolleyes:

Captain Trips
11-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Will these be available on the day at their stadium?

Chorley Hibee
11-09-2018, 05:55 PM
It is expensive and I’d love it to be cheaper. I don’t know what it is that other countries do differently that allows them to make it cheaper to watch football. Using Poland as an example could it be argued that the cost is more relative to people’s income over there? That said, I’m sure I only paid a tenner in Norway last month. I think Greece was £25.

As I say, I agree it’s expensive to follow your team these days. In the absence of a better TV deal, it’s difficult to see how the clubs can price it on a level comparative to the likes of Poland though.

Does anybody though really believe that a drastically improved TV deal in Scotland would result in a reduction in admission prices?

Going slightly off tangent, there's always an excuse offered by sport, utilities, transport and more as to why everything in the UK is always dearer than everywhere else.

Should a new and improved TV offer transpire, you can bet that there would be another reason offered as to why admission prices would increase exponentially.

Hermit Crab
11-09-2018, 05:57 PM
:agree: agree about notice my lot will fail as not enough in to cover and not enough time to transfer over.

I'm sure when the AST scheme started Hibs said we'd get at least 2 days notice before any money was debited, we're only getting 14 hours notice before the ticket office opens tomorrow and thats not fair on the fans.

Hermit Crab
11-09-2018, 06:05 PM
Will these be available on the day at their stadium?

Will depend on whether we sell out before the match at the ticket office. We only get behind the goals (1100) and if theres enough demand we sometimes get part of the South Stand, about a quarter of it IIRC

SteveHFC
11-09-2018, 06:32 PM
I'm sure when the AST scheme started Hibs said we'd get at least 2 days notice before any money was debited, we're only getting 14 hours notice before the ticket office opens tomorrow and thats not fair on the fans.

from 27 july 2016

When will my account be debited?We will aim to debit accounts one day prior to the tickets going on sale to season ticket holders. This is normally approximately 2 weeks before the match, but can change depending on when we receive tickets from the opposition side. If a payment is not taken the Club will contact the individual directly to discuss.

Keith_M
11-09-2018, 06:35 PM
I wonder if they deliberately printed the wrong prices initially, just to have a laugh at the reaction on here.

:greengrin

Hermit Crab
11-09-2018, 06:45 PM
I wonder if they deliberately printed the wrong prices initially, just to have a laugh at the reaction on here.

Or they could just proof read their documents before releasing them.

hibee
11-09-2018, 08:58 PM

Adult £22

O65, 13-17 £12

Under 12's £6

Wonder what the price is for 12 year olds [emoji3]

Hulk1875
11-09-2018, 09:24 PM

Dundee away £38

Aberdeen home £27

St Mirren away £34

Saw a thread about not much of an uptake for Aberdeen at home in the cup here it is so many extra charges which I’m happy with extra money for club but I’ve still not bought my cup ticket against the sheep as I’m not sure how my money will be

Hulk1875
11-09-2018, 09:25 PM

😂😂

Kojock
12-09-2018, 08:04 AM

Dundee away £38

Aberdeen home £27

St Mirren away £34

If you think September is expensive you better start saving now for December, 7 games, 4 Home, 3 away with 3 fixtures against Hear7s, Huns and Smeltic, oh and a wee thing called Christmas thrown into the mix.

Hermit Crab
13-09-2018, 01:42 AM
If you think September is expensive you better start saving now for December, 7 games, 4 Home, 3 away with 3 fixtures against Hear7s, Huns and Smeltic, oh and a wee thing called Christmas thrown into the mix.

Great. I wonder what could depress me more.

PatHead
13-09-2018, 07:55 AM

Lack of signings on transfer deadline day?😂

linlithgowhibbie
13-09-2018, 09:32 AM

Marrying a Jambo?

3pm
13-09-2018, 11:53 AM

Musselburgh.

Keith_M
13-09-2018, 02:15 PM

Looking in a mirror?

Reading your own posts on here?

Carheenlea
13-09-2018, 05:06 PM
After forking out for Dens and Aberdeen Cup tie I’ll hang fire till next week to spread the cost out a bit. I thought the stand held more than 1100, but thinking about it the behind the goals stands aren’t that big alright but can’t recall us selling out before.

scoopyboy
13-09-2018, 05:43 PM

Dundee away £38

Aberdeen home £27

St Mirren away £34

Thank f*** were still no in Europe.

Hermit Crab
14-09-2018, 06:15 AM
Musselburgh.

Its 💩

Hermit Crab
14-09-2018, 06:16 AM
Looking in a mirror?

Reading your own posts on here?

Smart ****.

Hermit Crab
14-09-2018, 06:17 AM
Thank f*** were still no in Europe.

If we were I’d still try and go.

Hibby70
14-09-2018, 12:34 PM
Anyone know if you are able to collect tickets bought online tomorrow - I know you can't buy after 1pm but not sure re collection.