PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: BETFRED CUP QUARTER FINAL TICKETS ON GENERAL SALE

RSS Bot
10-09-2018, 11:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9182)

CMurdoch
10-09-2018, 03:39 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9182)

Surprisingly small number of season ticket holders have secured their seats at the discounted price

linlithgowhibbie
10-09-2018, 04:05 PM
Surprisingly small number of season ticket holders have secured their seats at the discounted price

I waited for open sale so I could get an extra seat for my wife:thumbsup:

Tarrahib
10-09-2018, 04:11 PM
I am fed up of making travel arrangements to get down for big games only to find the game has been changed to a different date .Check out the Hibs vs Rangers in October.

madhatter
10-09-2018, 04:17 PM

I think many are starting to decide between this Hibs side and saving some cash. Following any club isn't cheap and we've lost a few fan favourites, and our side isn't looking great at the moment.

I'm sure numbers will pick up before the game but let's be honest people want to see a McGinn type and a side with some fight. Especially for a midweek game.

HibbyAndy
10-09-2018, 04:25 PM

How do you know this ?

Billy Whizz
10-09-2018, 04:27 PM
How do you know this ?

Because I presume they haven’t bought their seats

iwasthere1972
10-09-2018, 04:28 PM

Holy ****. How big is your wife? :greengrin

JimBHibees
10-09-2018, 04:32 PM
I think many are starting to decide between this Hibs side and saving some cash. Following any club isn't cheap and we've lost a few fan favourites, and our side isn't looking great at the moment.

I'm sure numbers will pick up before the game but let's be honest people want to see a McGinn type and a side with some fight. Especially for a midweek game.

Bit early to say that after one poor result. The Aberdeen game is a tricky one as the league cup does tend to have smaller crowds anyway and the fact it is on the box wont help however it is an attractive looking fixture and think there will be a half decent crowd anyway.

Good performance and result on Saturday would help that is for sure.

HibbyAndy
10-09-2018, 04:32 PM
Because I presume they haven’t bought their seats

I'l be taking my seat but with the fixture ages away i have plenty time

Hermit Crab
10-09-2018, 04:36 PM
Very very poor uptake on tickets so far, combination of the Livingston result, midweek match and the fact that its live on tv. Notice that the FFL is not open for sale either.

Hermit Crab
10-09-2018, 04:36 PM
I'l be taking my seat but with the fixture ages away i have plenty time

Unless someone else buys it.

CMurdoch
10-09-2018, 04:40 PM
How do you know this ?

Looked at tickets available on online seating plan

Carheenlea
10-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Hopefully see a shift on as game becomes nearer - nothing between the sides and a good chance of booking a semi final spot. Looking forward to this one - do enjoy a midweek game.

HibbyAndy
10-09-2018, 04:45 PM
Looked at tickets available on online seating plan

:aok:

Better get my erse in gear :greengrin

CMurdoch
10-09-2018, 04:46 PM

good on you. one more for the pot.

SChibs
10-09-2018, 04:49 PM
I get paid on the 15th so that's why I'm waiting

matty_f
10-09-2018, 04:56 PM

I got mine literally ten minutes before the deadline - (almost) completely forgot about it!

K.Marx
10-09-2018, 05:07 PM
Notice that the FFL is not open for sale either.

Poor from the club if they’re going down this route again. Game live on TV and our end behind the goals will be virtually empty! Hopefully release it for sale soon.

Hermit Crab
10-09-2018, 05:08 PM
I got mine literally ten minutes before the deadline - (almost) completely forgot about it!

I think a few thousand others have!

CMurdoch
10-09-2018, 05:08 PM

Likewise, I fired down to the ticket office just before closing time on Saturday after forgetting about it.

CMurdoch
10-09-2018, 05:09 PM
:aok:

Better get my erse in gear :greengrin

A great choice of tickets at the moment :aok:

The Green Goblin
10-09-2018, 05:19 PM

You were luckier than me then. I also went to buy my seat ten minutes before the deadline and was unable to do so because my seat no longer appeared in my ST reserved section.

EH54
10-09-2018, 06:21 PM
Can't help but feel this group stage nonsense has devalued the competition even further..usually a cup quarter final id be buzzing for but I'm not feeling this one and seems plenty others are in the same boat..could just be because hibs have spoiled us last few years and starting to take it for granted now haha.

kaimendhibs
10-09-2018, 06:44 PM
If we can't get a good crowd for this I despair. We have lost ONE game FFS, let's get behind the team [emoji1184][emoji1184]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

hibee_girl
10-09-2018, 06:51 PM
We win this one and we’re off to Hampden again, surely that’s enough to get folk there if they can make it/afford it

Ringothedog
10-09-2018, 07:05 PM
There will be a crowd of around 16k for this game, out of our 5 season ticket holders I am the only one that has purchased a ticket so far

linlithgowhibbie
10-09-2018, 07:38 PM
Holy ****. How big is your wife? :greengrin

Good one,,,,, better not let her read your reply though or she would be hunting:thumbsup: you down!!!!

scooby
10-09-2018, 07:40 PM

Nail - Head.
We haven't looked great so far post-mcginn, which definitely makes you think twice for games outwith your season ticket.
Saying that, we're all still going.

calumhibee1
10-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Actually forgot this was even happening. Will buy my tickets this week.

TrinityHibs
10-09-2018, 07:45 PM

Didn’t know there was a discount but wouldn’t have mattered as I cannot make a Tuesday. Also not going at the weekend either as not in Edinburgh. Hope that’s okay:aok:

Eyrie
10-09-2018, 07:51 PM
Midweek games are a problem, and I had enough hassle rearranging things for the European matches so I'm sitting this one out.

I was at the Ross County game though.

ancient hibee
10-09-2018, 08:19 PM
Midweek games are a problem particularly for those working but I’m always surprised at the number of fans who choose not to go and support the team in one of the two competitions we have a chance of winning.

My_Wife_Camille
10-09-2018, 08:21 PM
Midweek games are a problem, and I had enough hassle rearranging things for the European matches so I'm sitting this one out.

I was at the Ross County game though.
Our highest capacity crowds in the last 30 years have been midweek games. They’re only a problem when people can’t be arsed going.

Eyrie
10-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Our highest capacity crowds in the last 30 years have been midweek games. They’re only a problem when people can’t be arsed going.

I bought a season ticket for this year knowing there would be games I wouldn't be able to make, even on a Saturday, which is a problem that those of us who have a life outside Hibs just have to deal with and see no reason to apologise for. Try not to be an arse about that.

My_Wife_Camille
10-09-2018, 10:41 PM
I bought a season ticket for this year knowing there would be games I wouldn't be able to make, even on a Saturday, which is a problem that those of us who have a life outside Hibs just have to deal with and see no reason to apologise for. Try not to be an arse about that.
No need to apologise at all, I don’t recall saying anything about apologies.

I just said that midweek games are only a problem when people can’t be bothered going. When it’s a game that people can actually be bothered with then the crowds are as good as anything we have had in around 30 years

southern hibby
11-09-2018, 07:13 AM
Got for my Birthday 2 tickets for the West for a meal and drink before the game so never bought mine or the girlfriends seat for this.

GGTTH