PDA

View Full Version : Ticket count Kilmarnock

PatHead
10-09-2018, 10:39 AM
Any idea how many are sold?

alihibs1
10-09-2018, 03:45 PM
Mostly singles apart from sections 10 and 1 in the west and and 45 in east. Hopefully home stands sell out but cant see it. Hopefully the Livi result doesn't put people off.

Also had a check for the Aberdeen game and the uptake by season ticket holders is terrible.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Stantons Angel
10-09-2018, 06:00 PM
Mostly singles apart from sections 10 and 1 in the west and and 45 in east. Hopefully home stands sell out but cant see it. Hopefully the Livi result doesn't put people off.

Also had a check for the Aberdeen game and the uptake by season ticket holders is terrible.

You have to consider that we have already paid out for two away game tickets lately plus the last cup game at Easter Road too.

The Aberdeen game is yet two weeks away and plenty time to get a ticket. Ok maybe not their own seat but many like to wait and see whats on together with their friends.

We have had one bad result so far this season and a good run in Europe to start the season off. So surely all those who rushed to get season tickets over the last two seasons when the going was good, are not going to fall by the wayside this early in the season?

This is a young team with some new faces needing time to settle in. So lets get these seats sold over the next two weeks and support our team.

Borderhibbie76
10-09-2018, 07:29 PM
If 1 bad result puts people off then I'd question what type of "fan" they actually are??

We are hibs not real Madrid and we will lose games from time to time I'm afraid

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SeanWilson
10-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Anyone know how I go about using the Hibs kids thing? Bought three this year and want to take the boys pals.

Stuart93
10-09-2018, 09:14 PM
If 1 bad result puts people off then I'd question what type of "fan" they actually are??

We are hibs not real Madrid and we will lose games from time to time I'm afraid

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's the nature of the beast though. We've been on a high since the Scottish cup win but no point sugarcoating the fact that we do have a lot of fickle fans who will stop coming as soon as results start turning.

It's pretty ***** but just the way it is.

Franck Stanton
10-09-2018, 10:44 PM
To be honest don't think it is the fact we lost to livingston, more about the manner of the defeat that is annoying some fans.

Shrekko
10-09-2018, 11:57 PM
To be honest don't think it is the fact we lost to livingston, more about the manner of the defeat that is annoying some fans.

If one poor performance is enough to have folk hopping off the bandwagon then they really are supporting the wrong club.

Neil Lennon deserves the support of the fans - you can count on one hand the poor performances we’ve had in the past year.

SJNB Hibby
11-09-2018, 03:51 AM
Going to my first game in 3 years
My sister and hubby going to first
Game ever

JimBHibees
11-09-2018, 09:24 AM
If one poor performance is enough to have folk hopping off the bandwagon then they really are supporting the wrong club.

Neil Lennon deserves the support of the fans - you can count on one hand the poor performances we’ve had in the past year.

Totally agree.

SirDavidsNapper
11-09-2018, 09:35 AM

Agree. The team need the fans behind them right now. It shows how well we've done recently if some are seeing this as a bad spell! Its more of a transitional period. We've brought in good players. Once they gell we'll be challenging again.

JeMeSouviens
11-09-2018, 10:38 AM
Tue 11 Sep 11:37:09 BST 2018
West
5774 not for sale
223 available

FF
3648 not for sale
108 available

East
6037 not for sale
284 available

South
3873 not for sale
59 available

Total
19364 not for sale
674 available

CMurdoch
11-09-2018, 10:56 AM
Anyone know how I go about using the Hibs kids thing? Bought three this year and want to take the boys pals.

There is thread on Hibs Kids tickets for this fixture.
Haven't read it so don't know if it covers what you want to know.

JeMeSouviens
11-09-2018, 12:03 PM

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9137

PatHead
11-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Going to my first game in 3 years
My sister and hubby going to first
Game ever

Hope you have a great day and see a Hibs win.

Keith_M
11-09-2018, 01:48 PM
Tue 11 Sep 11:37:09 BST 2018

Total
19364 not for sale

674 available

Is that really all their is left? With four days to go?

I don't think that many people have been put off by the Livi result after all.

hibsforeurope
11-09-2018, 02:01 PM
Will be taking my daughter to her 1st game on Saturday. As Concession tickets start at 2yrs i presume a 12 month old won't need their own ticket and can come in on mine?

I had originally looked at moving my season ticket seat to the south to use her Hibs Kids ticket but you can't move season tickets online and it's a 1.50 per ticket booking fee over the phone.

J-C
11-09-2018, 02:05 PM
Handed my ST seat back today, going through to Glasgow O2 for a day of music, hate missing games but now and again hubby duties take over.

PatHead
11-09-2018, 02:17 PM
I can't make it on Saturday either due to family commitments. Given my ST away.

JeMeSouviens
11-09-2018, 02:19 PM
Is that really all their is left? With four days to go?

I don't think that many people have been put off by the Livi result after all.

Only 1 block of the south stand is for sale (or Hibs kids freebie) so far. So approx 3500 of the South Stand unavailables have not been on sale yet.

Earlydelivery
11-09-2018, 02:35 PM
Only 1 block of the south stand is for sale (or Hibs kids freebie) so far. So approx 3500 of the South Stand unavailables have not been on sale yet.

It’s still not bad considering it’s only Tuesday

Brightside
11-09-2018, 02:37 PM
Hopefully get there for the 2nd half. Got a game in Glasgow first with a 1215ko...:rolleyes:

JeMeSouviens
11-09-2018, 02:37 PM
It’s still not bad considering it’s only Tuesday

Not bad at all. :agree:

GreenCastle
11-09-2018, 03:10 PM
Hibs should really sell the south lower central seats before the end seats to home fans.

Franck Stanton
11-09-2018, 05:37 PM

Agree, been supporting hibs for long enough(60yrs) to know the ups & downs. Not saying I agree with those choosing to stop going. WIll be their loss. Football is like a marriage, " for better or worse" imo.
GGTTH

Keith_M
11-09-2018, 06:39 PM

Yeah, I was more reflecting on the predictions of not being able to sell out the home end.

It's nearly sold out already.

monktonharp
11-09-2018, 09:28 PM
Only 1 block of the south stand is for sale (or Hibs kids freebie) so far. So approx 3500 of the South Stand unavailables have not been on sale yet.Hibs kids is technically not a freebie.

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-09-2018, 10:56 AM
When do folk think we are likely to get a second section in the South open? Only a handful of tickets left in Sect 26

hibbyfraelibby
12-09-2018, 05:37 PM
When do folk think we are likely to get a second section in the South open? Only a handful of tickets left in Sect 26

Monday...😁

Hibbyradge
12-09-2018, 06:31 PM
You can ram yer ticket counts.

Bring back the dots.

Scouse Hibee
12-09-2018, 10:19 PM
All this talk of opening the South, not many tickets left etc, then as you take your seat and look around you see hundreds of empty seats around the ground every time. Baffling the amount of non attendees.

Hermit Crab
13-09-2018, 01:46 AM
All this talk of opening the South, not many tickets left etc, then as you take your seat and look around you see hundreds of empty seats around the ground every time. Baffling the amount of non attendees.

They all want tickets for hearts, Celtic, rangers away and cup semis and finals though. :greengrin :stirrer:

CallumLaidlaw
13-09-2018, 06:24 AM

Agreed. But it’s not specific to Hibs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45158878

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ringothedog
13-09-2018, 06:46 AM

The average season ticket non attendance for each game is around 10%, that’s why we have empty seats

theonlywayisup
13-09-2018, 06:47 AM

It's not baffling at all.

In our group, due to a mixture of holidays, other sporting events and work commitments, there's not been a time that all of our group have attended. Around us, last game we had a whole family to our right that didn't attend. The 'older' guy below them also missed the same game. In front of us, the couple who normally attend every game missed the first league game.

It happens to many - when the fixtures are announced in June, there's invariably a clash with another commitment that was made prior to fixture announcement.

Souter96Mac
13-09-2018, 09:13 AM
My first league game of the season. I've only been able to make the Runavík and County games, totalling in 12 goals. So I'm looking forward to Saturday.

NadeAteMyLunch!
13-09-2018, 10:10 AM
Can only get two tickets together in one end section in the East and one end section in the West. Single tickets everywhere else. Only three single tickets remain in Sect 26

Not In The Know
13-09-2018, 10:20 AM
extra block in the south now available.

Leith Green
13-09-2018, 11:41 AM

Its hardly baffling...

Scouse Hibee
13-09-2018, 06:19 PM
Its hardly baffling...

Now you have put up your great explanation I am still baffled.

Scouse Hibee
13-09-2018, 06:20 PM
It's not baffling at all.

In our group, due to a mixture of holidays, other sporting events and work commitments, there's not been a time that all of our group have attended. Around us, last game we had a whole family to our right that didn't attend. The 'older' guy below them also missed the same game. In front of us, the couple who normally attend every game missed the first league game.

It happens to many - when the fixtures are announced in June, there's invariably a clash with another commitment that was made prior to fixture announcement.

Nah it’s far too many to be natural wastage due to other commitments.

Ringothedog
13-09-2018, 06:44 PM
Nah it’s far too many to be natural wastage due to other commitments.

What do you think it is then? I have stated that the “normal “ season ticket non shows for an average game is 10%, I am sure this was a figure quoted by the club in the past. Even if it’s “only “ 1000 seats that will look a lot in our 3 stands. I know my brother has bought 2 season tickets this year and tomorrow will be his first game.

Scouse Hibee
13-09-2018, 06:57 PM
What do you think it is then? I have stated that the “normal “ season ticket non shows for an average game is 10%, I am sure this was a figure quoted by the club in the past. Even if it’s “only “ 1000 seats that will look a lot in our 3 stands. I know my brother has bought 2 season tickets this year and tomorrow will be his first game.

I must have missed your post mate, if 10% is about right then I stand corrected and you are probably right as to the reason.

Ringothedog
13-09-2018, 06:58 PM
I must have missed your post mate, if 10% is about right then I stand corrected and you are probably right as to the reason.

👍

Keith_M
13-09-2018, 07:43 PM

I think it might even have been 15%, which would equate to roughly 1,700 missing on average.

The FF Lower must account for about half that number...

Only kidding! ;-)

Leith Green
13-09-2018, 08:13 PM
Now you have put up your great explanation I am still baffled.

There really isnt much to explain. Every club up and down the country has season ticket holders who cant make it every week , im just surprised that anyone is baffled by this 👍

Ringothedog
13-09-2018, 08:33 PM
I think it might even have been 15%, which would equate to roughly 1,700 missing on average.

Only kidding! ;-)
Which would make sense as children are more likely to be doing something else i.e. birthday parties, playing with friends, being ill and being gradually introduced to football

madhibby
14-09-2018, 12:19 PM
Tickets left:

West 80
Famous Five 73
East 128
South (with 2 sections currently available to Hibs fans) 292

Total 573

Probably looking at another crowd (assuming maybe close to 1000 Killie fans?) of over 17,000?

The Harp
14-09-2018, 03:07 PM
Hibs should really sell the south lower central seats before the end seats to home fans.

In agreement with you. I went to ticket office as soon as the Hibs Kids tickets for Killie game were issued. I asked for seats as close to the middle of the South as poss but was told only the end block (section 26) was being used.

Took 2 tickets at the time but saw on here that tickets for section 27 were now released. Went back down this morning and changed them for 2 in that section.

Doesn't make any sense to me for the Club to hold back seats with a better view. Presumably if section 26 wasn't close to selling out they wouldn't have released section 27 at all.

Rant over. Here's hoping for 3 points and a good performance to attract the kids back.

erin go bragh
14-09-2018, 07:34 PM
Any idea how many are sold?
17k plus so far

cabbageandribs1875
14-09-2018, 07:38 PM
18k + would be a fantastic attendance, especially after that Livingston result

1875godsgift
14-09-2018, 10:05 PM

Only kidding! ;-)

That's a very clever use of the text colour option Mr. Keekaboo

​Smart A***!

St Pauli Hibee
14-09-2018, 11:12 PM
I would be expecting around 16,500. don't expect Killie to bring a great deal with them & we have been given a boost with players back from injury etc.

Im looking forward to seeing Kamberi & MacLaren link up again

CLASS OF 72 -73
15-09-2018, 07:29 AM

Agree Scouse.
While its common elsewhere considering our ST level the gaps are disappointing. Id say closer to 15% no shows.

madhibby
15-09-2018, 08:35 AM
Less than 250 tickets available on line - likely Hibs will open the top tier of the South Stand to make sure everybody who wants to see the game can get a seat.

Currently available:

West 24
Famous Five 51
East 62
South (sections 26 and 27 only currently on sale) 110

Total 247

number9dream
15-09-2018, 08:39 AM
Going into the south with my old dad today, would rather be somewhere else but not complaining. The gaps only become a real issue for big midweek matches when the cheap as chips kids season tickets aren’t used in the FF.
Hopefully we’ll get a look at Milligan today and Kamberi is back to full fitness.

Ronniekirk
15-09-2018, 08:42 AM
Less than 250 tickets available on line - likely Hibs will open the top tier of the South Stand to make sure everybody who wants to see the game can get a seat.

Currently available:

West 24
Famous Five 51
East 62
South (sections 26 and 27 only currently on sale) 110

Total 247

We haven't really needed the top of the South Open so far so can't see why that would be needed today
Although if only 247 seats left to buy Out Walk up on the Day Support must be minimal

Ringothedog
15-09-2018, 08:44 AM
Agree Scouse.
While its common elsewhere considering our ST level the gaps are disappointing. Id say closer to 15% no shows.

10-15% no shows is normal for most clubs not just us

madhibby
15-09-2018, 08:53 AM
We haven't really needed the top of the South Open so far so can't see why that would be needed today
Although if only 247 seats left to buy Out Walk up on the Day Support must be minimal

Maybe as its the first Hibs Kids game of the season demand for tickets in the South is higher?

Blaster
15-09-2018, 08:59 AM
Agree Scouse.

I’d take the positive spin that at least these folk have bought season tickets so the club are guaranteed the money. If they were walk ups that revenue would be lost

Folk seem obsessed by empty seats but nobody is missing out on being able to get to the game

JimBHibees
15-09-2018, 09:01 AM
I’d take the positive spin that at least these folk have bought season tickets so the club are guaranteed the money. If they were walk ups that revenue would be lost

Folk seem obsessed by empty seats but nobody is missing out on being able to get to the game

Agree with that very positive they have bought season tickets at all.

RoxburghHibs
15-09-2018, 09:09 AM
Agree with that very positive they have bought season tickets at all.

Exactly! Some people clearly have to much time on their hands 😆

Green_one
15-09-2018, 09:17 AM

Exactly. Empty paid seats do no real harm. If people want to debate what should be done during sell outs then fair enough but short of us all wearing catheters and hydration bags there will always be gaps

Ronniekirk
15-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Maybe as its the first Hibs Kids game of the season demand for tickets in the South is higher?

That would explain why the South Upper was needed right enough No idea what the take up of Hibs kids tickets is Thete was a time under Mowbray possibly when they took up a large Section of South Upper

alihibs1
15-09-2018, 10:32 AM
West - 15
FF - 45
East - 40
South - 12

Looks like we might need the top Tiers of the South. Fantastic support. Hopefully a victory to follow.

Keith_M
15-09-2018, 10:46 AM
That's a very clever use of the text colour option Mr. Keekaboo

​Smart A***!

Thanks, I try my best

:greengrin

Hibster
15-09-2018, 11:00 AM
Feel like our online ticketing system could easily be improved - a colour to indicate that a block only has single tickets left, and another colour to indicate that a block hasn't be released for sale yet, would both be pretty helpful. At the moment anyone logging in, looking for a few tickets together, might give up after finding the only seats together are in the first row of the South - when another block will hopefully be released soon

Scouse Hibee
15-09-2018, 11:22 AM

I don’t anyone is obsessed about it at all. It’s just disappointing when you the words “sell out or close to a sell out”publicised only to turn up and see gaps all around the stadium. It seems the days of seeing a stadium without barely an empty seat are long gone.

houstonhibbee
15-09-2018, 12:33 PM
I don’t anyone is obsessed about it at all. It’s just disappointing when you the words “sell out or close to a sell out”publicised only to turn up and see gaps all around the stadium. It seems the days of seeing a stadium without barely an empty seat are long gone.
What days were those?

selling record numbers of season tickets and getting the money in is the most important

increasing the percentage turn out is a far off second

Scouse Hibee
15-09-2018, 02:53 PM
What days were those?

selling record numbers of season tickets and getting the money in is the most important

increasing the percentage turn out is a far off second

I guess it is to those who weren’t brought up in crammed stadiums, as I said those days are long gone. I have memories, I will just have to be content with them, full terraces and no room in the stands :-)