PDA

View Full Version : Jason Cummings

Pages : [1] 2

Stuart93
09-09-2018, 03:16 PM
Anyone seen the video of him smashing up his house going about Twitter?

Strange behaviour

Pretty Boy
09-09-2018, 03:19 PM
Too much alcohol with too few brain cells. Similar behaviour probably happened all across the country last night, he is a relatively famous footballer so it's 'news'.

Nevi_SOL
09-09-2018, 03:22 PM
A***hole

SRHibs
09-09-2018, 03:25 PM
The boy is absolutely harmless. He’s a bit daft but the stick he gets on here is not deserved IMO. Especially when people like Stokes, who literally ruined some boy’s life, gets a free pass apart some hilarious topical ‘Elvis’ jokes.

JC is a legend.

green day
09-09-2018, 03:26 PM
Up to him, as long as he pays for the damage, no?

Scottish Cup Winning hero, IMO

The_Horde
09-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Baby.

WoreTheGreen
09-09-2018, 03:29 PM
Angling for a move?

Itsnoteasy
09-09-2018, 03:31 PM
Cumdog

iwasthere1972
09-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Just a daft laddie who is an attention seeker. Scottish Cup legend and all that but he'll not amount to much with that attitude. Probably rented property as well so he'll have to make good whatever damage he's made.

Why you would want someone to film you acting like a twat then putting it online is beyond me.

Smartie
09-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Obviously he's a complete twat in the video, but surely he wouldn't want stuff like that getting into the public realm?

It's not great stuff from whoever filmed it passing it on.

Stuart93
09-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Hibs legend no doubt but surely can't defend that regardless of it being his house or whether he's going to pay for it or not.

Absolute idiotic behaviour. Especially from someone who younger guys might look up to.

SaulGoodman
09-09-2018, 03:48 PM
Maybe he should be thinking about these so called "pals" of his that keep filming them and sharing them with the public. Not the first time it's happened with him.

johnbc70
09-09-2018, 03:54 PM
Something not right with him, maybe he should get some help. That's not normal behaviour.

hibee
09-09-2018, 04:00 PM
It’s certainly not normal behaviour, about time he thought about growing up and concentrating on his career before he doesn’t have one left.

timewilltell
09-09-2018, 04:00 PM
The boy is absolutely harmless. He’s a bit daft but the stick he gets on here is not deserved IMO. Especially when people like Stokes, who literally ruined some boy’s life, gets a free pass apart some hilarious topical ‘Elvis’ jokes.

JC is a legend.

No he's not.

SRHibs
09-09-2018, 04:01 PM
No he's not.

In Hibs terms, he is a legend of the cup winning variety.

matty_f
09-09-2018, 04:07 PM
In Hibs terms, he is a legend of the cup winning variety.

:agree:

blackpoolhibs
09-09-2018, 04:14 PM
Cup final legend,:top marks idiot for doing that. :bitchy:

Michael
09-09-2018, 04:19 PM
No one just smashes up their house for a laugh.

bingo70
09-09-2018, 04:22 PM
No one just smashes up their house for a laugh.

Unfortunately they do.

H18S NX
09-09-2018, 04:23 PM
Cannae see his club being impressed wi that.

Just Jimmy
09-09-2018, 04:23 PM
if it's a club flat then it's criminal damage. he could be looking at more than just a ticking off.

I'd be asking why he did it (drink and idiotic mates aside).

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

SingaporeHibs
09-09-2018, 04:26 PM
Just when it looks like he’s getting his career moving in the right direction again. It’s not in the least bit funny but more concerning. I hope there is someone that can help him take control of his life. Likely needs to bin whoever these so called pals are for starters and get some help for whatever the underlying reason was for this behaviour.

bigwheel
09-09-2018, 04:30 PM
Not good to see... immature lad - but what about the utter roaster of a "mate" who shared that around......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WoreTheGreen
09-09-2018, 04:32 PM
A move back up the road otherwise why sell it to that hun rag

blackpoolhibs
09-09-2018, 04:35 PM
Not good to see... immature lad - but what about the utter roaster of a "mate" who shared that around......

I see this a lot when someone is caught doing something stupid, he's hardly the roaster here in my opinion?

bigwheel
09-09-2018, 04:37 PM
I see this a lot when someone is caught doing something stupid, he's hardly the roaster here in my opinion?

Clearly Cummings is being a complete asshole...but so called friends should be better than this...a low thing to do as well...

The_Horde
09-09-2018, 04:37 PM
Has Pirlo ever done this?

I'm_cabbaged
09-09-2018, 04:46 PM
Too much alcohol with too few brain cells. Similar behaviour probably happened all across the country last night, he is a relatively famous footballer so it's 'news'.

And whoever that did the same would be fannies too. Difference is he’s in the public eye and gets wages to match that responsibility. The laddie’s got problems.

cabbageandribs1875
09-09-2018, 04:50 PM
the laddie needs help, i'm surprised the Daily Ranger titles him 'former ra*gers ace' and not former hibs ace

B.H.F.C
09-09-2018, 04:53 PM
Cannae see his club being impressed wi that.

They’re unbeaten and top of the league. He’s their top scorer and player of the month. I don’t think they’ll really care about a smashed TV to be honest.

blackpoolhibs
09-09-2018, 04:57 PM
Clearly Cummings is being a complete asshole...but so called friends should be better than this...a low thing to do as well...

Having this plastered all over social media MIGHT make Cummings think about his actions in the future, for me his mate has done him a favour.

bigwheel
09-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Having this plastered all over social media MIGHT make Cummings think about his actions in the future, for me his mate has done him a favour.

Haha...yep, he'll be texting him "thanks" as we read this....

eastcoasthibby
09-09-2018, 05:05 PM
If what he is like down there, just imagine how much worse he would be up here, if he got his dream move to SEVCO and being on the wages he is now on. How much he would be in the spotlight through there, he would be getting wound up and set up everyday ...

blackpoolhibs
09-09-2018, 05:08 PM
Haha...yep, he'll be texting him "thanks" as we read this....

Haha i doubt it, but in the long run he might just think before doing anything as bloody stupid in the future?

Frazerbob
09-09-2018, 05:13 PM
You’d think he’d have learned from the last, altogether more sinister, home video he featured in which did the rounds a few years ago.

Squirrel 1875
09-09-2018, 05:16 PM
If Leigh Griffiths did this then there would be people on here defending him. With JC folk go wild any chance they get and it is so clearly because he played for Rangers.

It’s so embarrassing how fans on here are so willing to defend a Celtic player, but not one who actually won something with us...

I'm_cabbaged
09-09-2018, 05:18 PM
If Leigh Griffiths did this then there would be people on here defending him. With JC folk go wild any chance they get and it is so clearly because he played for Rangers.

It’s so embarrassing how fans on here are so willing to defend a Celtic player, but not one who actually won something with us...

Nah, he’d be getting pelters as well, as would anyone .

SRHibs
09-09-2018, 05:20 PM

This is so untrue.

bigwheel
09-09-2018, 05:20 PM
Haha i doubt it, but in the long run he might just think before doing anything as bloody stupid in the future?

That's true...hope so....but let's not pretend that would have been the motivation of whoever shared it...they've been a prick too...

Smartie
09-09-2018, 05:22 PM

I agree.

Can't believe folk think there is some sort of agenda here.

Leigh is also a bit of a bam, and gets pelters when he does bam-like things.

SRHibs
09-09-2018, 05:23 PM
I agree.

Can't believe folk think there is some sort of agenda here.

Leigh is also a bit of a bam, and gets pelters when he does bam-like things.

But the JC comments seem to a be a lot less “daft laddie” and much more vitriolic.

WoreTheGreen
09-09-2018, 05:24 PM

It’s so embarrassing how fans on here are so willing to defend a Celtic player, but not one who actually won something with us...n

Hibbyradge
09-09-2018, 05:24 PM

The fact that he was on loan to The Rangers for a few weeks is irrelevant and doesn't affect how people view his behaviour.

No player would be given an easy ride if they carried on like JC does.

WoreTheGreen
09-09-2018, 05:25 PM
Nonsense

SRHibs
09-09-2018, 05:25 PM
Anyone seen the video circulating on Twitter of Stokes singing pro-IRA/rebel songs? Daft laddie!

BILLYHIBS
09-09-2018, 05:29 PM
Anyone seen the video of him smashing up his house going about Twitter?

Strange behaviour

The one where he throws his telly oot the windae?

‘Was It after the Old Firm game on Sunday? :greengrin

The_Horde
09-09-2018, 05:30 PM
Anyone seen the video circulating on Twitter of Stokes singing pro-IRA/rebel songs? Daft laddie!

That the one of him on a stage?

Clarence
09-09-2018, 05:31 PM
I can just imagine the exclusive Daily Record story in about 5 years time about how he was always a joker on the outside but had inner demons, probably as a result of being let go by his boyhood heroes. I don’t dislike him but his ego does eclipse his talent. I suppose his ego makes him want to score lots of goals so that’s no bad thing for a striker.

bigwheel
09-09-2018, 05:33 PM

Not seen it...but tbh.if they are rebel songs about a unified Ireland, not a big deal imho - it's his political viewpoint ....if they were glorifying atrocities , then a different matter.

Hi Heid Yin
09-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Just watched the video (courtesy of The Mirror newspaper online) and Jason appears to be high on something.
His actions were deliberate and head-shakingly embarrassing as well as disturbing.
His so-called "mate" referred to him as "Cumdog" and was laughing at his crazy behaviour.
There is evidently something deeper within JC going on. Drugs and/or drink do not in themselves induce this type of behaviour.

As for one or two who appear to have excused his behaviour because he is a so-called "legend", I say his status is utterly irrelevant.
This is a professional footballer - a supposed role-model for youngsters.

SRHibs
09-09-2018, 05:41 PM
Just watched the video (courtesy of The Mirror newspaper online) and Jason appears to be high on something.
His actions were deliberate and head-shakingly embarrassing as well as disturbing.
His so-called "mate" referred to him as "Cumdog" and was laughing at his crazy behaviour.
There is evidently something deeper within JC going on. Drugs and/or drink do not in themselves induce this type of behaviour.

As for one or two who appear to have excused his behaviour because he is a so-called "legend", I say his status is utterly irrelevant.
This is a professional footballer - a supposed role-model for youngsters.

I don’t think that is true at all about something “deeper” going on. Fine, there may well be, but I’ve seen plenty of stable people act like absolute morons when drunk. Your reactions to different situations are a lot more extreme; something that may have induced mild anger in a sober person can cause rage in someone who is pished. Similarly, I couldn’t count the amount of times I’ve been out and someone has become inconsolable over the most irrelevant thing, purely because of alcohol.

I don’t think he should be given a pass for acting like a moron, but the rest of our ex and current players should be held to the same standard.

SirDavidsNapper
09-09-2018, 05:42 PM
When does JC stop being a "daft laddie" and become a mature role model? Embarrassing behaviour at any age.

I'm_cabbaged
09-09-2018, 05:46 PM
This is so untrue.

Seriously?

TheHarpy76
09-09-2018, 05:48 PM
Another waster who will end up on ‘What might have been’ list!

Sad.

Elephant Stone
09-09-2018, 05:50 PM
Hibs legend no doubt but surely can't defend that regardless of it being his house or whether he's going to pay for it or not.

Absolute idiotic behaviour. Especially from someone who younger guys might look up to.

Get investing in some TV companies. Kids will now be smashing their cherished TVs and playstations before they've even seen the video, just on the strength of the rumours alone.

Idiotic and irresponsible behaviour from a deranged individual. :agree:

Elephant Stone
09-09-2018, 05:53 PM
Another waster who will end up on ‘What might have been’ list!

Sad.

A 23 year old professional athlete who has already played 150 games, scored about 60 goals, got a cap for his country, won the Scottish Cup with Hibs and living a life nearly anyone would kill to have. Waster :aok:

TheHarpy76
09-09-2018, 05:56 PM
And should be playing at a higher level than he is.

Inconsequential
09-09-2018, 06:00 PM
No one just smashes up their house for a laugh. Obviously he does and can afford to smash up his house. Too much money with no sense of value while some folk in the country use foodbanks. If he enjoys throwing money about he could give to charity instead.

HIBEELASS
09-09-2018, 06:11 PM
They’re unbeaten and top of the league. He’s their top scorer and player of the month. I don’t think they’ll really care about a smashed TV to be honest.

You think his club won’t care..........well they should and I would think they will be bothered. Jason is a professional footballer earning what lads his age can only dream of and after all footballers Are role models to youngsters. He needs to grow up and realise how lucky he is to have been given the chance to do what many youngsters can only dream of!! He needs to pick friends a bit better too 😉

johnbc70
09-09-2018, 06:14 PM
I am sure the FA doping team will be paying him a visit soon.

Maybe he will get the obvious help he needs. He comes across as maybe having ADHD.

HibbyAndy
09-09-2018, 06:16 PM
No he's not.

Oh yes he is

Started the comeback at tynecastle and ended them at Easter rd on the way to winning the holygrail

He's an absolute bampot that doesn't have an ounce of common sense but you can bet your last pound JC is a living legend down easter rd way , You may not wan't to believe it but i'ts true

Shrekko
09-09-2018, 06:19 PM
A 23 year old professional athlete who has already played 150 games, scored about 60 goals, got a cap for his country, won the Scottish Cup with Hibs and living a life nearly anyone would kill to have. Waster :aok:

He’s probably scored nearer 85 overall?

He’s IMO doing just fine and making the most of his talent. He’s probably not top drawer at the moment.

lord bunberry
09-09-2018, 06:26 PM
I see a few people are suggesting he’s on drugs. It’s pretty obvious that these comments always come from people who have never taken drugs. How can they possibly tell if he’s high enough on drugs?

B.H.F.C
09-09-2018, 06:27 PM
You think his club won’t care..........well they should and I would think they will be bothered. Jason is a professional footballer earning what lads his age can only dream of and after all footballers Are role models to youngsters. He needs to grow up and realise how lucky he is to have been given the chance to do what many youngsters can only dream of!! He needs to pick friends a bit better too 😉

Na I don’t think they will be that bothered.

If players are doing the business on the pitch clubs are more than happy to ignore what they get up to of it.

Plenty players have done far worse than Cummings. Our own Martin Boyle being one and it barely gets a mention, and the club put up with it, because he was one of our most important players when he was doing things he shouldn’t be.

greenlex
09-09-2018, 06:28 PM
I see a few people are suggesting he’s on drugs. It’s pretty obvious that these comments always come from people who have never taken drugs. How can they possibly tell if he’s high enough on drugs?
If he’s not then he clearly should be.

DetroitHibs
09-09-2018, 06:29 PM
He just lost a game of FIFA online and had a meltdown, nothing out of the ordinary :wink:

TheHarpy76
09-09-2018, 06:29 PM

So with that logic, anyone that has never drunk before can’t tell if someone is pissed?

staunchhibby
09-09-2018, 06:33 PM
Boyle did not smash up his flat.

erin go bragh
09-09-2018, 06:39 PM
Oh yes he is

Started the comeback at tynecastle and ended them at Easter rd on the way to winning the holygrail

He's an absolute bampot that doesn't have an ounce of common sense but you can bet your last pound JC is a living legend down easter rd way , You may not wan't to believe it but i'ts true
Can’t believe some folk would argue otherwise.
Without JC we wouldn’t have won that cup .
One of the immortals.

Ryan69
09-09-2018, 06:42 PM

It's what's wrong with football!
A normal person would pay years of earnings to fix his mistake.

Somebody that can play in the third tier of football...probably fixes it in about 2 days wages.

The guy needs to ****ing grow up!

murray26
09-09-2018, 06:46 PM
Obviously he does and can afford to smash up his house. Too much money with no sense of value while some folk in the country use foodbanks. If he enjoys throwing money about he could give to charity instead.

Good post m8.. people out there genuinely struggling and he’s acting like that.. he needs to grow up fast and ditch his so called pals..

lord bunberry
09-09-2018, 06:49 PM
So with that logic, anyone that has never drunk before can’t tell if someone is pissed?
No I’m saying it’s not possible to tell from that video if he’s pissed or on drugs. It’s ridiculous to make such unfounded claims.

TheHarpy76
09-09-2018, 07:11 PM
No I’m saying it’s not possible to tell from that video if he’s pissed or on drugs. It’s ridiculous to make such unfounded claims.

Fair enough.

Keith_M
09-09-2018, 07:29 PM
Boyle did not smash up his flat.

He threw the TV at the window...

...and missed.

bod
09-09-2018, 07:50 PM
I am sure the FA doping team will be paying him a visit soon.

Maybe he will get the obvious help he needs. He comes across as maybe having ADHD.

And the man from radio rentals :greengrin

Borderhibbie76
09-09-2018, 08:12 PM

JC is a legend.Sorry but that is not "harmless" behaviour...boy is an utter idiot who needs to grow up and fast before he doesn't have a career left. Regardless of what he helped us win there is no excusing such stupid immature behaviour...kids look up to him he needs to get a grip

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pete
09-09-2018, 08:12 PM
Oh yes he is

100%. The guy is a legend end of.

Personally, I don’t see the outrage here. It’s his flat and his belongings and if they aren’t I’m sure he’ll pay for them. If this was a rock star then it’d be a case of “that’s just what they do” and they aren’t any different from footballers....it’s not their job to be role models to other people’s children in every aspect of their lives.

I’ve said it before but anything is possible when it comes to Jason Cummings and this sort of craziness is to be expected. We should know.
It’s just so symptomatic of the society we live in that the MSM and half the twitter world are looking down and judging when they’ve probably done worse themselves. He’s hurt nobody.

Just remember that header, that penalty and the goals against Hearts. Legend.

DetroitHibs
09-09-2018, 08:14 PM
Honestly the world we live in where everyone takes offense is becoming a joke. The lads done NOTHING wrong, can do whatever the hell he wants. His manor and his dosh.

bingo70
09-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Honestly the world we live in where everyone takes offense is becoming a joke. The lads done NOTHING wrong, can do whatever the hell he wants. His manor and his dosh.

I’d be surprised if it was his ‘manor’

If I was his landlord I’d be raging.

Pete
09-09-2018, 08:19 PM
I’d be surprised if it was his ‘manor’

If I was his landlord I’d be raging.

No doubt but there seem to be far too many people raging on the landlords behalf.

In reality it’s none of our business.

KWJ
09-09-2018, 08:21 PM
There was talk of him recently being divorced on Twitter. Didn't know he'd got married likes but you never know what's going on in someones life. Note he also hasnt been on twitter for half a year.

Looper
09-09-2018, 08:26 PM
He’s never been married

Hi Heid Yin
09-09-2018, 08:35 PM

No offence, but you have taken offence at those who took offence at JC's behaviour.

HIBEELASS
09-09-2018, 08:40 PM
No doubt but there seem to be far too many people raging on the landlords behalf.

In reality it’s none of our business.

He should of kept it private then and not gone down route of recording and ending up on social media 😏

hibbydog
09-09-2018, 08:44 PM
Jason Cummings is nothing to do with Hibs any more and I’m glad. There’s no doubting what he did for us. Scottish Cup winner and all.

But he can’t be endearing himself to current or future employers by behaving like such a B/bag. He’s probably too thick to realise that any club interested in signing him will look at his off field behaviour. It’s not the be all and end all but it will do his prospects more harm than good.

He should be keeping his head down and banging on the door of the Scotland squad. Instead he’s doing this?!

Pathetic.

Someone above makes a good point that some people can’t wait to be offended, which I get, but the video just shows an immature pissed up bell end with too much money who is desperate for attention.

Hi Heid Yin
09-09-2018, 08:45 PM

If you truly believe this then your message to wide-eyed youngsters is "Hey, you can do whatever the hell you want, after all, role models are not needed and are irrelevant to your development, and whatever it is that is bothering or disturbing you, don't let it stop you trashing and destroying property"

Hi Heid Yin
09-09-2018, 08:46 PM
Jason Cummings is nothing to do with Hibs any more and I’m glad. There’s no doubting what he did for us. Scottish Cup winner and all.

But he can’t be endearing himself to current or future employers by behaving like such a B/bag. He’s probably too thick to realise that any club interested in signing him will look at his off field behaviour. It’s not the be all and end all but it will do his prospects more harm than good.

He should be keeping his head down and banging on the door of the Scotland squad. Instead he’s doing this?!

Pathetic.

Someone above makes a good point that some people can’t wait to be offended, which I get, but the video just shows an immature pissed up bell end with too much money who is desperate for attention.

:agree::agree::agree:

GreenArmy1875
09-09-2018, 08:47 PM

Might sound a bit extreme but what happens if the TV hits someone if it goes out window? Or the disturbance to neighbours?

Pete
09-09-2018, 08:51 PM
If you truly believe this then your message to wide-eyed youngsters is "Hey, you can do whatever the hell you want, after all, role models are not needed and are irrelevant to your development, and whatever it is that is bothering or disturbing you, don't let it stop you trashing and destroying property"

It’s not his responsibility to be a role model to other people’s children, especially within the privacy of his own home.

SRHibs
09-09-2018, 08:54 PM
Might sound a bit extreme but what happens if the TV hits someone if it goes out window? Or the disturbance to neighbours?

What happens if he takes a shot, it flies out the stadium, cracks the screen of a car on the road which proceeds to veer off the road and crash into a wall?

Hi Heid Yin
09-09-2018, 08:55 PM

Good point: Say that TV killed a passing baby in a pram, would the same posters defending JC's actions be so vocal and throw up the totally irrelevant and ridiculous "He's a Legend" argument then?

Since90+2
09-09-2018, 08:55 PM
What Boyle was charged with was far worse and could genuinely endangered the lives of others.

Its daft , but at the end of the day it's his home and as long as he's not harming anyone else I don't really get all the outrage.

SRHibs
09-09-2018, 08:57 PM
Good point: Say that TV killed a passing baby in a pram, would the same posters defending JC's actions be so vocal and throw up the totally irrelevant and ridiculous "He's a Legend" argument then?

lol.

Pete
09-09-2018, 08:58 PM
What Boyle was charged with was far worse and could genuinely endangered the lives of others.

Its daft , but at the end of the day it's his home and as long as he's not harming anyone else I don't really get all the outrage.

Yes but have you considered the babies that might’ve been killed?

That’s it I’m out. 😂

He’s still a ledge

Since90+2
09-09-2018, 08:58 PM

We don't even know where the window was in relation to the ground. It's possibly a ground floor home or flat and the window backs onto his private garden where nobody was.

Without actually knowing the full circumstances it's ridiculous to come out with statements like what happens if he killed a baby.

Hi Heid Yin
09-09-2018, 09:00 PM
It’s not his responsibility to be a role model to other people’s children, especially within the privacy of his own home.

I can't disagree more. Being a high profile figure in the public domain carries a huge responsibility.
His actions were broadcast to the whole world.
It is irrelevant who actually put the film footage online. But just say it was a so-called "mate", well then that in itself is a lesson for youngsters: "Choose your friends wisely!"

Since90+2
09-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Yes but have you considered the babies that might’ve been killed?

That’s it I’m out. 😂

He’s still a ledge

Its up there with one of the daftest things I've read on here and that's saying something :agree:

Lancs Harp
09-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Chris Dagnell would have missed the window and knocked himself out as the tv rebounded off the wall. Jase could always find the target.

SRHibs
09-09-2018, 09:02 PM

You’re probably right. We should start judging people on what could happen in the most bizarre circumstances ever, as opposed to basing our opinion on what actually happened.

JC, the potential baby killer, is no longer a club legend.

weecounty hibby
09-09-2018, 09:04 PM
It is possible to be a legend and a total fanny at the same time.

lapsedhibee
09-09-2018, 09:06 PM
You’re probably right. We should start judging people on what could happen in the most bizarre circumstances ever, as opposed to basing our opinion on what actually happened.

JC, the potential baby killer, is no longer a club legend.

Until he's actually been charged with killing the baby, we should keep an open mind about whether he did it.

cleanyman
09-09-2018, 09:06 PM
A lot of sanctimonious people on this thread anyway

You all must live really boring lives

JC - Legend

Hi Heid Yin
09-09-2018, 09:09 PM
We don't even know where the window was in relation to the ground. It's possibly a ground floor home or flat and the window backs onto his private garden where nobody was.

Without actually knowing the full circumstances it's ridiculous to come out with statements like what happens if he killed a baby.

I agree, but the extreme circumstance ( the baby scenario) outlined was simply to get across the message of how irresponsible JC was.
How does he know who might be behind the glass? Why take the risk? Why not look out the window first to see who might be below or immediately outside (if ground floor)
I find it ridiculous that there are those who actually believe that he can do whatever he wants because he is a "Legend".

SRHibs
09-09-2018, 09:11 PM

But it’s fine, his misdemeanours will be forgotten and his contribution to Hibs will be remembered. Oh, does that not apply to JC because he committed the cardinal sin of breaking his TV?

Hi Heid Yin
09-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Until he's actually been charged with killing the baby, we should keep an open mind about whether he did it.

:rolleyes:

The Pointer
09-09-2018, 09:16 PM
He may be immature and showing signs of being unable to cope, but do those of us old enough remember the antics of The Who and others? Nothing's new.

Hibbyradge
09-09-2018, 09:19 PM
What happens if he takes a shot, it flies out the stadium, cracks the screen of a car on the road which proceeds to veer off the road and crash into a wall?

lol

Lancs Harp
09-09-2018, 09:19 PM
He may be immature and showing signs of being unable to cope, but do those of us old enough remember the antics of The Who and others? Nothing's new.

And lets face it Jase wouldnt have been able to lift one of those TV sets from back in the day, let alone launch it through the window.

Hi Heid Yin
09-09-2018, 09:22 PM
But it’s fine, his misdemeanours will be forgotten and his contribution to Hibs will be remembered. Oh, does that not apply to JC because he committed the cardinal sin of breaking his TV?

The monetary value and breaking of a TV is not the issue.
The issue is one of a high profile public figure putting across the message to gullible youngsters:

"Hey, it's okay, do what you feel like doing, you have no responsibility to others, and whats more you don't need role models. Role models are irrelevant. Enjoy trashing a room containing valuable contents and enjoy throwing a dangerous and heavy object through a window. After all, there will be no repurcussions"

Hi Heid Yin
09-09-2018, 09:27 PM
It is possible to be a legend and a total fanny at the same time.

:agree: I agree, but I draw the line at excusing and dismissing the Fanny's behaviour because he is a legend

Hibbyradge
09-09-2018, 09:29 PM
Vandalising a house is perfectly acceptable under any circumstances.

It doesn't matter whose house it is, who did it or why.

Is that right?

If not, under what circumstances would it not be acceptable?

SRHibs
09-09-2018, 09:31 PM
:agree: I agree, but I draw the line at excusing and dismissing the Fanny's behaviour because he is a legend

I’ve not seen anyone condone this, but I just don’t think it’s that big a deal. He’s got a proven track record of being a bit of a fanny, but he’s still pretty likeable in my eyes, if a bit of a radge.

Would still take Fanny over Gash any day! 😂

Diclonius
09-09-2018, 09:31 PM
100 posts, oh my god.

blackpoolhibs
09-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Vandalising a house is perfectly acceptable under any circumstances.

It doesn't matter whose house it is, who did it or why.

Is that right?

If not, under what circumstances would it not be acceptable?

If you have not won the cup at hibs, then its not acceptable, thats where he got lucky here. :agree:

SRHibs
09-09-2018, 09:32 PM
If you have not won the cup at hibs, then its not acceptable, thats where he got lucky here. :agree:

He’s got a license to kill now (just not babies)!

Lancs Harp
09-09-2018, 09:33 PM
100 posts, oh my god.

I blame International breaks.

NORTHERNHIBBY
09-09-2018, 09:34 PM
Shame that this has happened at a time when he has been getting positive football headlines, but it is his life.

Hi Heid Yin
09-09-2018, 09:38 PM
And lets face it Jase wouldnt have been able to lift one of those TV sets from back in the day, let alone launch it through the window.

:tee hee::tee hee: That made me chortle.
I remember those monstrous TVs back in the day, when they were as deep as they were wide.

Hi Heid Yin
09-09-2018, 09:40 PM
I’ve not seen anyone condone this, but I just don’t think it’s that big a deal. He’s got a proven track record of being a bit of a fanny, but he’s still pretty likeable in my eyes, if a bit of a radge.

Would still take Fanny over Gash any day! 😂

Respect.:aok:

johnbc70
09-09-2018, 09:44 PM
We all have different moral compasses. Some think what he did is acceptable and a laugh, other like me think it's childish and irresponsible. People like me are right.

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-09-2018, 09:49 PM
I had a tenner on him to score first and a tenner at anytime yesterday, the fact he didn't upsets me more.

Inconsequential
09-09-2018, 09:52 PM
:tee hee::tee hee: That made me chortle.
I remember those monstrous TVs back in the day, when they were as deep as they were wide. I think that's why we called them the 'box'. These flat slim modern smart digital tv's are hopeless. The old type tv's were much smarter with doors and disguised as furniture...

Jamesie
09-09-2018, 10:01 PM
Two threads today on two young players who have played for Hibs - Jason Cummings and Liam Henderson. One throws his TV through the window. The other donates his Cup Final boots to a charity auction to repair the roof of his church. You would be forgiven for thinking Henderson was the elder of the two!

Lancs Harp
09-09-2018, 10:04 PM
Two threads today on two young players who have played for Hibs - Jason Cummings. One throws his TV through the window. The other donates his Cup Final boots to a charity auction to repair the roof of his church. You would be forgiven for thinking Henderson was the elder of the two!

Now grey hairs don't make a wise man.:wink:

SMAXXA
09-09-2018, 10:04 PM
Regardless of what he did at Hibs he can still be a wee arse hole with his behaviour in a privileged position as a role model professional footballer. Grow up man ffs

AgentDaleCooper
09-09-2018, 10:09 PM
he's clearly daft as a brush, and these antics are pretty ignorant in terms of him not really appreciating what a privileged position he is in - i don't think this makes him a bad person though, just a bit immature. i hope he grows up, and i hope he has a great career, so long as he never wears maroon or that blue again.

Smartie
09-09-2018, 10:14 PM
I think it's worth pointing out that Jason Cummings only started killing imaginary babies AFTER moving to Sevco.

Hi Heid Yin
09-09-2018, 10:16 PM
I think that's why we called them the 'box'. These flat slim modern smart digital tv's are hopeless. The old type tv's were much smarter with doors and disguised as furniture...

Gosh, yes, I had one of those. It was indeed a huge piece of furniture, with a shelf below for an equally gigantic Video Tape player (VHS)...and not forgetting the actual video tapes themselves ..they also took up lots of storage space. I believe that all of the aforementioned are on display in the National Museum of Scotland!

iwasthere1972
09-09-2018, 10:16 PM
Regardless of what he did at Hibs he can still be a wee arse hole with his behaviour in a privileged position as a role model professional footballer. Grow up man ffs

as a role model?

You mean arse 'ole model.

He can obviously, unless against the law, do what he wants but it's not normal behaviour as far as I know.

Hibs legend. YES
Twat. YES

Pete
10-09-2018, 01:42 AM
FFS why do people keep playing this role model card?

Is there anyone out there who has had children who thinks a footballer is the main influence on their child’s behaviour? Maybe it’s the parents responsibility to explain to the wide eyed kid that certain aspects of their idols behaviour is wrong.

Artists are sometimes flawed, moody and erratic. Just the way it is and the way it always will be. Those who judge them by their own standards simply don’t get it.

Austinho
10-09-2018, 01:51 AM
Imagine if every footballer went to bed when they were supposed to, and banded out the usual cliches in interviews - the world would be a duller place.

lapsedhibee
10-09-2018, 05:26 AM

Is there anyone out there who has had children who thinks a footballer is the main influence on their child’s behaviour? Maybe it’s the parents responsibility to explain to the wide eyed kid that certain aspects of their idols behaviour is wrong.

Artists are sometimes flawed, moody and erratic. Just the way it is and the way it always will be. Those who judge them by their own standards simply don’t get it.

Hardly.

Rumble de Thump
10-09-2018, 06:11 AM
Players have been done for drink driving, driving without insurance etc and not received as much abuse on here as Jason has for seemingly not breaking the law in what should have been the privacy of his own home.

Viva_Palmeiras
10-09-2018, 06:51 AM
It starts with muffins :)

Dunno what to make of this. Watched it without sound. Misguided at best. Has he done that for a dare/bet? Has he been setup?

i suppose goes to underline the blurred lines that come into play with Social Media. - this has presumably gone on inside his/someone’s private residence so not really any of our business.
but public nature of social media means it’s out in the public domain cue field day.

Maybe not a or a role model but some kids will idolise him. So that’s disappointing but perhaps a lesson in life (harsh depending on that age of the kid if they see it).

Will suit some who will use it as a stick to beat our legends which appears to be a thing.

IWasThere2016
10-09-2018, 07:23 AM
What a t!t

calumhibee1
10-09-2018, 07:39 AM

Totally agree with this. Is it preferable for footballers to be model citizens and someone a young kid can look up to? Of course.

Is it something they have to do? Not at all, they’re paid to play football, not to help your child become the person you want them to be.

As others have said, plenty footballers have been done drink driving/fighting etc which is way more dangerous than smashing up your own house and nobody bats an eyelid. JC trashes his own house, smashes a window and a tv and people can’t wait to stick the boot in.

Stuart93
10-09-2018, 07:42 AM
It starts with muffins :)

Dunno what to make of this. Watched it without sound. Misguided at best. Has he done that for a dare/bet? Has he been setup?

i suppose goes to underline the blurred lines that come into play with Social Media. - this has presumably gone on inside his/someone’s private residence so not really any of our business.
but public nature of social media means it’s out in the public domain cue field day.

Maybe not a or a role model but some kids will idolise him. So that’s disappointing but perhaps a lesson in life (harsh depending on that age of the kid if they see it).

Will suit some who will use it as a stick to beat our legends which appears to be a thing.

Don't think anyone's looking to beat one of our legends with a stick but have we just to turn a blind eye to his idiotic behaviour because he helped us win the Scottish cup?

He'd be best starting to grow up for his own sake.

Betty Boop
10-09-2018, 07:45 AM
He's certainly got everybody talking.Five pages jeezo :rolleyes:

BILLYHIBS
10-09-2018, 07:49 AM
Gosh, yes, I had one of those. It was indeed a huge piece of furniture, with a shelf below for an equally gigantic Video Tape player (VHS)...and not forgetting the actual video tapes themselves ..they also took up lots of storage space. I believe that all of the aforementioned are on display in the National Museum of Scotland!

VHS? I was the guy that bought Betamax plus I was the only HIBS supporter in my class at school! :greengrin

CRAZYHIBBY
10-09-2018, 08:36 AM
At least he never smashed up a hotel room rock star style costing the owners thousands of pounds...if he wants to "have a laugh" if thats what he calls it smashing up his own **** then thats up to him.....i can honestly say i havent lost any sleep over it nor have i thrown my tv through my window in a role model copying fashion

J-C
10-09-2018, 08:52 AM
Watched it last night, the laddies just no right in the head, too much money and not enough brains is a dangerous mixture, remember when Balotelli set fire to his flat when he set off fireworks.

Carheenlea
10-09-2018, 08:57 AM
A burst telly means at least he’ll not get to see the Scotland game tonight. Who’s the idiot here again?

lapsedhibee
10-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Many people quick to judge without knowing the full circumstances. Perhaps he'd just moved to a new gaff in a different postcode area and realised he didn't have the right travel adaptor to use his tellybox there?

ian cruise
10-09-2018, 10:48 AM
Watched it last night, the laddies just no right in the head, too much money and not enough brains is a dangerous mixture, remember when Balotelli set fire to his flat when he set off fireworks.

Club have made a statement saying the driver, along with too much alcohol, was a difficult break up with his partner. He's been disciplined, which he's accepted, but club are also supporting him through any problems he's having.

Think that should be the end of it, both the thread and hopefully from Jase too. Not excusing what he's done but he's reacted badly to a bad situation.

Hibbyradge
10-09-2018, 10:54 AM
Club have made a statement saying the driver, along with too much alcohol, was a difficult break up with his partner. He's been disciplined, which he's accepted, but club are also supporting him through any problems he's having.

Think that should be the end of it, both the thread and hopefully from Jase too. Not excusing what he's done but he's reacted badly to a bad situation.

So it was a cry for help.

MyJo
10-09-2018, 11:03 AM
He's a bit of a tit but he always has been.

What he'd doing in the video is stupid but he is smashing up his own stuff in his own flat. He will wake up in the morning with a bad hangover and wonder wtf he was thinking, like most 23 year olds do after a night on the sauce, but he isn't doing any harm to anyone but himself.

Don't think what he has done is worse than the people, footballers or otherwise, who decide to drive or go out looking for a fight while off their face and end up ruining other peoples lives with their actions.

Gie the laddie piece.

heid the baw
10-09-2018, 11:13 AM

I wonder why she left him?

Brightside
10-09-2018, 11:16 AM
He's not a Hibs player. I dont care what he does with his own gear and own house.

BegbieHSC
10-09-2018, 11:28 AM

Agree with your first paragraph, and I do actually agree with your second which I have highlighted, when talking artists, writer, and footballers like Philip Lahm.

I would not not apply it to Cummings though: he’s no an artist - he’s a fanny.

ian cruise
10-09-2018, 11:29 AM
So it was a cry for help.

Guy in a bad situation, full of booze getting himself in such a state of frustration that he does something very stupid. Not right but not uncommon. Degrees of stupidity will be amplified because he a afford to replace tvs, etc where as Joe Bloggs might just smash a few plates, etc.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it's not like he's just decided to smash his places up for s**ts and giggles, therefore the reaction should maybe be tempered a bit.

Beefster
10-09-2018, 11:42 AM
When I was 23, I accidentally overcooked sausages whilst pished at 4am in the morning. I feel Cummings' pain.

CRAZYHIBBY
10-09-2018, 11:47 AM
When I was 23, I accidentally overcooked sausages whilst pished at 4am in the morning. I feel Cummings' pain.

You need help mate

Peevemor
10-09-2018, 11:48 AM

Similarly I once fell asleep on a steak pie that I bought from Malone's on the way home and decided to eat in my bed.

Carnage it was!

macca70
10-09-2018, 12:05 PM
Scottish Cup Hibby Legend and that will never be taken away from him but this is mental behaviour!!

He needs to grow up, whether it’s been drink/drugs, this is behaviour of an absolute clown.

Who smashes up a flat and tries to chuck a TV through a window?!! Folk saying it’s just daft young lad behaviour which is not uncommon. Despite being out every weekend through my 20’s, i’m Not sure myself or any mates ever smashed up a flat and started trying to chuck things through the living room window - Absolute idiot.

Also, it looks like it’s a flat, if the telly did go through the window, I wonder what’s on the other side of how high up it was?! A street where folk could be walking past, cars parked!!

Hi Heid Yin
10-09-2018, 12:16 PM
VHS? I was the guy that bought Betamax plus I was the only HIBS supporter in my class at school! :greengrin

Ah yes, the old betamax - the VHS rival that few went for....Well done you for being so brave! :greengrin

silverhibee
10-09-2018, 12:56 PM

When did he sign up to being a role model, he isn't one just like any footballer is a role model, that's the parents job.

silverhibee
10-09-2018, 12:59 PM
:agree::agree::agree:

Have his club commented on this yet.

POTM and banging in the goals would suggest he is doing his best on the pitch and that is all his club will be interested in.

silverhibee
10-09-2018, 01:03 PM

Getting a bit carried away now aren't we, ffs Boyle didn't get this much hassle and HE could have killed someone while drink driving.

Hi Heid Yin
10-09-2018, 01:13 PM
When did he sign up to being a role model, he isn't one just like any footballer is a role model, that's the parents job.

Children on the whole worship idols, football or otherwise and, unfortunately, do actually follow these idols and want to be like them. So, it's irrelevant whether JC signed up to being a role model or not, he knows that he is in the public eye and his numerous clubs would have, I'm sure, drilled it into him about his duties and responsibilities both on and off the field of play.
His cum dog wrestling sketch was funny without question, but trashing a flat and trying to throw a potentially lethal object out a window (not knowing who might be outside that window) is on another level.
Children have many role models (teachers, adults on the whole) and not simply their parent/s.

silverhibee
10-09-2018, 01:14 PM
A burst telly means at least he’ll not get to see the Scotland game tonight. Who’s the idiot here again?

He supports England. :greengrin

silverhibee
10-09-2018, 01:16 PM
I wonder why she left him?

she was thinking of the bairns in prams walking past the hoose.

Jay
10-09-2018, 02:00 PM
I dont care if hes a footballer or a plumber, the laddie needs scooped up and taken under someones wing for some help and support. If he was mine he would be home.

Oscar T Grouch
10-09-2018, 02:00 PM
I'm so glad I grew up when there was no camera phones or easy to access camcorders, if half the stuff I got up to at his age was out there on video I doubt I could show my face. I am assuming a lot of people on this thread had a nice clean upbringing with no mistakes or outbursts (especially after the end of a relationship). I caught a bit of the video on my instagram this morning and it nothing too bad.

CMurdoch
10-09-2018, 02:17 PM
Other players drinking and driving, violently assaulting folk and sexually exploiting drunk women are worthy of condemnation.
This is nothing more than more childish attention seeking from Jason which should have been stopped by his giggling, filming friend.
The only people that should be annoyed at his behaviour are his parents.

10-09-2018, 02:33 PM
Very bizarre behaviour but nothing more than attention seeking really. A daft laddie that loves the reputation of being a clown and enjoys showing off.

His mate filming and laughing really should have stepped in and stopped it but we’ve all gone along with stupidity at some point especially when drunk (which I strongly suspect they were).

pacoluna
10-09-2018, 02:33 PM
What an arse.

Lago
10-09-2018, 02:36 PM
Peculiar behaviour, definitely a bit of a want there.

basehibby
10-09-2018, 02:36 PM

Absolutely - I find it a bit of a stretch that footballers in general should be held up as role models for kids. Yes SOME of them make great role-models but lets face it many turn out to be a living template for how to waste opportunities and **** things up.

As for the "Cum-Dog" - he was only ever going to be a role model for raving lunatics as far as I can see - and anyone that ever laughed themselves sore at that ludicrous dressing room video with the wrestler from which he earned his handle can surely only agree. Don't get me wrong - I wouldn't change him one bit from that exuberant bam-stick that helped us win the Holy Grail. But he might find as he gets older that the world in general is not as forgiving as the big Hibee Happy Family.

Yes - if I was to spend an hour or two with Jase I would probably put an arm of wisdom round his young shoulders and say - Jason! Just TRY and be SENSIBLE will ye?!? Upon which I expect he would probably pour a pint over my heid and body slam me to the floor before parading about shouting CUMDOG YA BAS!!! at the top of his voice.

hibee_nation
10-09-2018, 02:41 PM
Scottish Cup Hibby Legend and that will never be taken away from him but this is mental behaviour!!

He needs to grow up, whether it’s been drink/drugs, this is behaviour of an absolute clown.

Who smashes up a flat and tries to chuck a TV through a window?!! Folk saying it’s just daft young lad behaviour which is not uncommon. Despite being out every weekend through my 20’s, i’m Not sure myself or any mates ever smashed up a flat and started trying to chuck things through the living room window - Absolute idiot.

Also, it looks like it’s a flat, if the telly did go through the window, I wonder what’s on the other side of how high up it was?! A street where folk could be walking past, cars parked!!

Think it has been agreed that there was a bairn in a pram directly below the window at the exact time the tv hit it. Ted Moult saved the day though, fit the best.

lord bunberry
10-09-2018, 02:48 PM
I'm so glad I grew up when there was no camera phones or easy to access camcorders, if half the stuff I got up to at his age was out there on video I doubt I could show my face. I am assuming a lot of people on this thread had a nice clean upbringing with no mistakes or outbursts (especially after the end of a relationship). I caught a bit of the video on my instagram this morning and it nothing too bad.
:top marksIn the grand scheme of things it’s nothing. It’s a daft laddie being daft. Like you I was lucky there wasn’t any cameras kicking about in my youth.

basehibby
10-09-2018, 02:50 PM

That would have been a disaster - lets face it any baby that was out there drinking in it's pram at that time of night would potentially have been another CumDog in the making. A tragedy we would have all mourned :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

10-09-2018, 02:54 PM
He loves doing silly things, showing off and playing up to the reputation of being “a daft laddie” but he just needs to watch that he doesn’t paint himself as a a troublemaker as unfortunately that MIGHT put some potentially interested clubs off him in the future as nobody wants a billy big baws “I’ll do whatever I want” kind of character. Daft and harmless stuff but as I say it might start giving off the wrong impression.

lord bunberry
10-09-2018, 02:55 PM

Did you or any of your mates ever play professional football and live their life from a young age in the public glare. Did you have vast amounts of money thrown at you, and all the hangers on that this has undoubtedly brought him. He’s done nothing wrong and no one was hurt.

RossScott1991
10-09-2018, 03:20 PM
His manager explaining today he’s gone through a difficult period splitting with his partner, so has had a few beers feeling emotional.

Tbh I split from my Mrs not too long ago we lived together and I’d have loved to have launched tvs about the place (if I could afford too) !!

Laddie is just drunk and immature. Egged on by stupid pals, not much else to it than that.

iwasthere1972
10-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Well for what it's worth, when the wife and yours truly split up I didn't pick the telly up and use it as a skud missile. No chance of that as it weighed about the same as a grand piano.

Just a daft laddie who could do with mates who don't film him then stick it on T'internet. Glad he's away from Hibs.

The Harp
10-09-2018, 03:58 PM
His manager explaining today he’s gone through a difficult period splitting with his partner, so has had a few beers feeling emotional.

Tbh I split from my Mrs not too long ago we lived together and I’d have loved to have launched tvs about the place (if I could afford too) !!

Laddie is just drunk and immature. Egged on by stupid pals, not much else to it than that.

The laddie did a good job for us when he was at ER so I take no pleasure in seeing his antics in the video. Doesn't say much for the guy who filmed it though - a true friend would've intervened and tried to make him see sense.
Hopefully, he has some people around him down there who could be a good influence.

Hibs90
10-09-2018, 04:00 PM

They split up last year

JimBHibees
10-09-2018, 04:03 PM
Got to be said he needs better mates if they are publicising this sort of thing.

Hibbyradge
10-09-2018, 04:11 PM
Getting a bit carried away now aren't we, ffs Boyle didn't get this much hassle and HE could have killed someone while drink driving.

If it had just been a story about him chucking the TV out the window etc, it wouldn't have caused as much fuss.

The fact that we've actually seen it in all its glory has amplified its effect.

I think that if we'd seen a video of Boyler staggering into or out of his car, the reaction would have been more severe.

OsloHibs
10-09-2018, 04:40 PM

They are role models of all kinds whether they like it or not. Beckham had a hair style and kids everywhere copied it. I'm with you, I don't think they should be, but sadly they are.

lenny leith
10-09-2018, 04:41 PM
Similarly I once fell asleep on a steak pie that I bought from Malone's on the way home and decided to eat in my bed.

Carnage it was!

That was Brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂😂. The telly WAS furniture and all these modern TVs are rubbish . Get us back to the bbc1 and closed at 11 pm.

Stantons Angel
10-09-2018, 04:42 PM
his new club chairman says its been dealt with internally and told that hes been Daft and they are there to help him get over the split with the girlfriend.

Ok he is a Hibs Scottish CUp Legend but he aint living up to bein g a hero by slinging the tv oot the windae is he?

He had just won their league player of the month and was top goal scorer too so what is happening to our young hero now he has flown the Hibernian family nest?

I really hope he gets the emotional guidance he needs if thats what it takes to get him from breaking any more windows and teles!

CraigHibee
10-09-2018, 04:45 PM
That was Brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂😂. The telly WAS furniture and all these modern TVs are rubbish . Get us back to the bbc1 and closed at 11 pm.

would love to have seen him launch one of the older style tv's, probably cause a hernia!

daft laddie though tbh

lenny leith
10-09-2018, 04:55 PM
They are role models of all kinds whether they like it or not. Beckham had a hair style and kids everywhere copied it. I'm with you, I don't think they should be, but sadly they are.
That’s what is wrong . We need old Televisions that are Massive. Our players should be named like jock or bob or tam or Albert. We need trainers should only need a bucket of water and a sponge. Give them a Quarter of a bit of orange at half time and ban any substitutes. And give these goalkeepers should wear a bunnet and a wool jersey no fancy gloves. And now they throw televisions....... pathetic.

Deejk107
10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Saw a boy elsewhere on the internet saying he lives in the same block of flats and apparently was carnage but apparently wasn't just him but other Peterborough players involved.

I don't think his actions are even slightly "okay" like others here seem to think tbh. Doesn't seem right at all he gets a pass because he played with us when we won the Scottish cup. Folk taking the piss about an imaginary baby but realistically was a really dangerous thing to do just throwing a telly out a window of a block of flats, really stupid stuff. Hope his career goes much the same way as O'Connor and Riordan so we can just forget about the wee daftie.

Bostonhibby
10-09-2018, 05:04 PM
When I was 23, I accidentally overcooked sausages whilst pished at 4am in the morning. I feel Cummings' pain.[emoji23]

Similar experience, similar age. Polystyrene tiles on the kitchen roof made it a right difficult one to put out.

Nearly as bad as falling asleep face down in front of a single bar electric fire with a fish supper. Cracking sun burn but the batter takes a bit of shifting and there wasn't any pot pourri in those days that would shift the smell.

A kick up the erse from the old man was more of a deterrent than worrying about the fallout of some hanger on posting on the Internet[emoji5]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Scouse Hibee
10-09-2018, 05:20 PM

Beckham is a whole different scenario, he created the whole image thing and done it well. Cummings is no one to most people.

lord bunberry
10-09-2018, 05:33 PM
Saw a boy elsewhere on the internet saying he lives in the same block of flats and apparently was carnage but apparently wasn't just him but other Peterborough players involved.

I don't think his actions are even slightly "okay" like others here seem to think tbh. Doesn't seem right at all he gets a pass because he played with us when we won the Scottish cup. Folk taking the piss about an imaginary baby but realistically was a really dangerous thing to do just throwing a telly out a window of a block of flats, really stupid stuff. Hope his career goes much the same way as O'Connor and Riordan so we can just forget about the wee daftie.
You’re a very bitter individual if you think like that.

Deejk107
10-09-2018, 05:40 PM
You’re a very bitter individual if you think like that.

Because I wont blindly defend someone who used to play for us like a lot of folk in here? Nah the laddie is the same age as me, living the dream and clearly doesn't care about how his actions affect other people. I couldn't care if his bird left him the fact he's trying to use that as an excuse for borderline criminal behaviour shows me the exact type of person he is and I genuinely hope he does end up like them because it's a fair lesson to learn for being such a daft little idiot.

Captain Trips
10-09-2018, 05:58 PM
He is a dick.

Lemonade
10-09-2018, 08:53 PM

:hilarious

Diclonius
10-09-2018, 08:55 PM
It's a shame that signing for Rangers is apparently sin enough to devalue a cup winning legend.

Looper
10-09-2018, 09:08 PM
Leave the boy alone and move on

The Spaceman
10-09-2018, 09:09 PM
Drunk 23 year old deals badly with a break-up and smashes up his living room, purely to his own detriment/cost and not harming anyone else. Some very OTT reactions on here. He has always been a little bit of an idiot, it adds to his charm though most of the time.

Scottish Cup winning legend now and forever. :aok:

FitbaFolkKen
10-09-2018, 09:17 PM
Children on the whole worship idols, football or otherwise and, unfortunately, do actually follow these idols and want to be like them. So, it's irrelevant whether JC signed up to being a role model or not, he knows that he is in the public eye and his numerous clubs would have, I'm sure, drilled it into him about his duties and responsibilities both on and off the field of play.
His cum dog wrestling sketch was funny without question, but trashing a flat and trying to throw a potentially lethal object out a window (not knowing who might be outside that window) is on another level.
Children have many role models (teachers, adults on the whole) and not simply their parent/s.

If I raise either of my children in a fashion that results in them seeing seeing some drunken moron smashing things up absolutely wasted and they think "that's who i want to be like" then the responsibility is on me and not the moron. I firmly believe as parents it is our responsibility to help kids make educated decisions, choosing role models and people to aspire to should be one of those decisions.

WhileTheChief..
10-09-2018, 10:04 PM
If he’d never played for Hibs the reaction on here would have been a bit different.

Blaster
10-09-2018, 10:14 PM
If he’d never played for Hibs the reaction on here would have been a bit different.

Of course it would. But he’s a legend in my eyes for being part of the squad that won us the cup

I can still think he’s a f**ny too though

overdrive
11-09-2018, 06:32 AM
Stupid boy but maybe going round smashing stuff is the done thing these days?

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/sep/10/kirstie-allsopp-i-smashed-my-kids-ipads-after-they-broke-rules

:dunno:

gjb1875
11-09-2018, 07:09 AM
[OTE=Stuart93;5545979]Anyone seen the video of him smashing up his house going about Twitter?

Strange behaviour[/QUOTE]

Just an attention seekin wee laddie SC legend yes but still has to grow up

Robbo6-2
11-09-2018, 07:13 AM
Drunk 23 year old deals badly with a break-up and smashes up his living room, purely to his own detriment/cost and not harming anyone else. Some very OTT reactions on here. He has always been a little bit of an idiot, it adds to his charm though most of the time.

Scottish Cup winning legend now and forever. :aok:

Attempts to throw a Tele through a window has a high risk of harming someone else.

Needs to grow up big time, embarrassing behaviour. Almost as bad as begging Rangers to come back for him.

wazoo1875
11-09-2018, 08:11 AM
Stupid boy but maybe going round smashing stuff is the done thing these days?

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/sep/10/kirstie-allsopp-i-smashed-my-kids-ipads-after-they-broke-rules

:dunno:
Should’ve smashed them over her own heid for calling her son Bay Atlas 😐

lord bunberry
11-09-2018, 08:37 AM
Because I wont blindly defend someone who used to play for us like a lot of folk in here? Nah the laddie is the same age as me, living the dream and clearly doesn't care about how his actions affect other people. I couldn't care if his bird left him the fact he's trying to use that as an excuse for borderline criminal behaviour shows me the exact type of person he is and I genuinely hope he does end up like them because it's a fair lesson to learn for being such a daft little idiot.
I think you’re overreacting a bit.

Deejk107
11-09-2018, 10:53 AM
I think you’re overreacting a bit.

Could have killed someone and has no care for others, dunno why you'd be so desperate to defend such a clear sociopath but I genuinely hope to watch his career fall to bits. Hope he never comes back to our club.

calumhibee1
11-09-2018, 10:58 AM
Could have killed someone and has no care for others, dunno why you'd be so desperate to defend such a clear sociopath but I genuinely hope to watch his career fall to bits. Hope he never comes back to our club.

Lol

Gloucester Hibs
11-09-2018, 11:06 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNB7UISV1zY

Captain Trips
11-09-2018, 11:14 AM
I hope he has a good career if not at Hibs and a stinker if at any other club up here.

The guy though is a grade A dick cup winner or not.

lord bunberry
11-09-2018, 11:26 AM
How do you feel about Martin Boyle?

Deejk107
11-09-2018, 12:03 PM
How do you feel about Martin Boyle?

Wasn't aware of it before reading this thread, incredibly disappointing to find out something so awful happened to such a good player. Lost a lot of respect for Martin after hearing that but at the same time the boy has clearly been given a chance to be a better person and has taken it. Meanwhile the "cumdog" is a repeat offender and needs to learn a lesson. Find it so insanely insulting that he uses a break up as an excuse as well as if that's a reason to terrorise his neighbours.

Deejk107
11-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Lol

Glad you find someone causing other people potential harm funny...

Deejk107
11-09-2018, 12:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNB7UISV1zY

Hahahaha good one got a good chuckle out of me. Although there's a massive difference between getting scunnered by a football and throwing a television through a 3rd story window showering the street below with broken glass, not to mention the television itself. Boy deserves locked up.

lord bunberry
11-09-2018, 12:08 PM
Hahahaha good one got a good chuckle out of me. Although there's a massive difference between getting scunnered by a football and throwing a television through a 3rd story window showering the street below with broken glass, not to mention the television itself. Boy deserves locked up.
The tv didn’t go through the window.

calumhibee1
11-09-2018, 12:09 PM

Do you know it’s a third story window? I’ve not seen that mentioned anywhere? Not saying it hasn’t been, but I’ve certainly not came across it.

Deejk107
11-09-2018, 12:17 PM
Do you know it’s a third story window? I’ve not seen that mentioned anywhere? Not saying it hasn’t been, but I’ve certainly not came across it.

As I've already said in this thread I seen a boy talking about how he lives in the same block of flats and had a lot more info on the situation including it being the third floor. Can tell you where to look if you want! Instead of reading that part people decided to get offended by me thinking the laddie is a grade A walloper and doesn't deserve to be as happy as a footballer can be, blaming that kind of behaviour on a break up is disgusting too considering that's not a real problem to have tbh. We've all been there and none of us terrorise neighbours because of it!

Deejk107
11-09-2018, 12:17 PM
The tv didn’t go through the window.

Lmao why are you so set on defending him? You the roaster filming it? hahaha

Since90+2
11-09-2018, 12:25 PM
As I've already said in this thread I seen a boy talking about how he lives in the same block of flats and had a lot more info on the situation including it being the third floor. Can tell you where to look if you want! Instead of reading that part people decided to get offended by me thinking the laddie is a grade A walloper and doesn't deserve to be as happy as a footballer can be, blaming that kind of behaviour on a break up is disgusting too considering that's not a real problem to have tbh. We've all been there and none of us terrorise neighbours because of it!

Don't get yourself all worked up over it. I'm pretty sure Cummings couldn't care less what your opinion of him or his actions is so it's really not worth all the effort.

lord bunberry
11-09-2018, 12:26 PM
Lmao why are you so set on defending him? You the roaster filming it? hahaha
He’s not got anything to defend. No one was hurt, no crime was committed and he was in his own house. All this what if stuff is just silly.

JimBHibees
11-09-2018, 01:00 PM

:hmmm:

CRAZYHIBBY
11-09-2018, 01:05 PM
Hibs legend...id take him back in a heart beat

calumhibee1
11-09-2018, 01:11 PM
Hibs legend...id take him back in a heart beat

I’d take him back. Not necessarily in a heart beat but he’d be handy.

Andy.1875
11-09-2018, 01:22 PM
He’s not got anything to defend. No one was hurt, no crime was committed and he was in his own house. All this what if stuff is just silly.

I think if someone hade been unfortunate enough to be standing below his flat window at the time, it would have been a crime.

lord bunberry
11-09-2018, 01:28 PM
I think if someone hade been unfortunate enough to be standing below his flat window at the time, it would have been a crime.
But there wasn’t. Do you know if there’s an area under his window that people can stand in?

Andy.1875
11-09-2018, 01:32 PM
But there wasn’t. Do you know if there’s an area under his window that people can stand in?

No, I don't know where he stays, but by your way of thinking it's ok to drive home in your own car absolutely pished as long as you don't have an accident!

No crime there than!

lord bunberry
11-09-2018, 01:38 PM
No, I don't know where he stays, but by your way of thinking it's ok to drive home in your own car absolutely pished as long as you don't have an accident!

No crime there than!
That doesn’t make sense. He’s committed no crime, if he had the fact that the evidence is available he would’ve been charged.

Andy.1875
11-09-2018, 01:42 PM
That doesn’t make sense. He’s committed no crime, if he had the fact that the evidence is available he would’ve been charged.

Have you reported the incident to the police and been told that they are not interested?

Deejk107
11-09-2018, 01:42 PM

Apparently the window in question looked out onto a main road.

Deejk107
11-09-2018, 01:44 PM

You think a sociopath who doesn't care about his actions to the point he'll publicly make stupid excuses for his actions has nothing to defend. Nobody was hurt but that's not a valid point at all because someone easily could have been hurt, his neighbours weren't hurt but were surely terrified in their block of flats hearing someone going mental and destroying stuff.

Chic Murray
11-09-2018, 01:45 PM
Glad you find someone causing other people potential harm funny...

:tee hee:

lord bunberry
11-09-2018, 01:45 PM
Have you reported the incident to the police and been told that they are not interested?
No, but the police have the internet and aren’t interested in charging him.

Deejk107
11-09-2018, 01:46 PM
:hmmm:

Something to say? Why do all my fellow Hibs fans seem so quick to defend someone who's done something seriously wrong? He doesn't deserve success at this point, so many mistakes. Makes me sick the money he'll earn and waste by being a roaster, kids looking up to him and he'll let them all down too. Much like O'Connor and Riordan did before him.

Andy.1875
11-09-2018, 01:46 PM
No, but the police have the internet and aren’t interested in charging him.

Ok

lord bunberry
11-09-2018, 01:47 PM
You think a sociopath who doesn't care about his actions to the point he'll publicly make stupid excuses for his actions has nothing to defend. Nobody was hurt but that's not a valid point at all because someone easily could have been hurt, his neighbours weren't hurt but were surely terrified in their block of flats hearing someone going mental and destroying stuff.
I’m sure everyone is thinking it so I’m going to ask. Did he **** your bird?

calumhibee1
11-09-2018, 01:48 PM

Might be why he’s going through a breakup. You could be onto something here.

Deejk107
11-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Don't get yourself all worked up over it. I'm pretty sure Cummings couldn't care less what your opinion of him or his actions is so it's really not worth all the effort.

Couldn't care less if he did or not to be honest but he should. He should care what people think of him considering he's in the public eye but he doesn't, he only cares about himself clearly. Living in a block of flats and destroying the place, christ you lot defending him are insanely delusional, hurts me that Hibs fans could be so biased about someone just because he played for us when we won the cup. Hope his career fizzles so we'll never have to debate about whether or not he'll ever be a Hibs player on here ever again or elsewhere on the internet like we did with Riordan and O'Connor.

Deejk107
11-09-2018, 01:52 PM

Haha very funny. No I just dislike him for being an absolute roaster, vandalising rented property and generally being a waste of space. Keep wanting that sort of player to play for Hibs though lmfao folk talk about Hibs class. If he wasn't a football player he'd be locked up acting like that.

The fact you find this situation funny is alarming.

lord bunberry
11-09-2018, 02:07 PM
Haha very funny. No I just dislike him for being an absolute roaster, vandalising rented property and generally being a waste of space. Keep wanting that sort of player to play for Hibs though lmfao folk talk about Hibs class. If he wasn't a football player he'd be locked up acting like that.

I didnt find it funny. I watched it and thought what a tit. There’s a big difference from that and the venom you’re showing towards him. It sounds like you have an agenda against him. That’s why I asked, I don’t understand it. Were you a promising footballer who didn’t make the grade? Or have you had any dealings with him in the past?

J-C
11-09-2018, 02:14 PM
Can't believe we've got 8 pages about this eejit trashing his flat. Jason is lucky to have 10 brain cells in his head and when you mix that amount of stupid with alcohol, dumb things will happen. He's not really harmed anyone here apart from some furniture and I'd hedge a bet he couldn't give a flying **** if anyone is bothered by it. Don't buy the girlfriend bit either, she left a long time ago as she couldn't settle down there with no friends around, Jason's an arse but a sort of likeable arse, he better be careful this doesn't start becoming habit forming.

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-09-2018, 02:15 PM

That's Lee Wallace's job.

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-09-2018, 02:17 PM

Nah, Jason stole his tv.

lord bunberry
11-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Can't believe we've got 8 pages about this eejit trashing his flat. Jason is lucky to have 10 brain cells in his head and when you mix that amount of stupid with alcohol, dumb things will happen. He's not really harmed anyone here apart from some furniture and I'd hedge a bet he couldn't give a flying **** if anyone is bothered by it. Don't buy the girlfriend bit either, she left a long time ago as she couldn't settle down there with no friends around, Jason's an arse but a sort of likeable arse, he better be careful this doesn't start becoming habit forming.
That’s exactly how I see it.

Chic Murray
11-09-2018, 02:19 PM

What exactly is a sociopath, and what qualifies you to call him that?

Something to say? Why do all my fellow Hibs fans seem so quick to defend someone who's done something seriously wrong? He doesn't deserve success at this point, so many mistakes. Makes me sick the money he'll earn and waste by being a roaster, kids looking up to him and he'll let them all down too. Much like O'Connor and Riordan did before him.

You couldn't make this up.

lord bunberry
11-09-2018, 02:19 PM
Nah, Jason stole his tv.

I hadn’t thought of that.

basehibby
11-09-2018, 02:30 PM

Honestly, the funniest thing about this thread is some of the hysterical reactions on it.

Cummings will have to pay for the damage he has done and no babies were harmed in the making of said video.

I don't look up to "the CumDog" and neither should anyone - particularly youngsters - but I have found him amusing to an extent and his daftness and over-confidence just seems to be part of the package which also once included prolific goalscoring in a Hibs shirt - in particular against the Yams. He is not the first or the last flawed character to play football and to star for the Hibees. I will not be glorying in his stupidity but neither will I be pillorying him for being one of life and football's more "colourful characters". He smashed a telly - not another human being. Yes stupid. Monster - NO

staunchhibby
11-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Nine pages on a flying t.v whats next:confused:

Deejk107
11-09-2018, 02:50 PM
I didnt find it funny. I watched it and thought what a tit. There’s a big difference from that and the venom you’re showing towards him. It sounds like you have an agenda against him. That’s why I asked, I don’t understand it. Were you a promising footballer who didn’t make the grade? Or have you had any dealings with him in the past?

Aye that's understandable, I suppose I have a problem with him as he's the same age as me, he earns more than I ever will and he is happy to waste his money, the real issue I had though was with him using a girlfriend leaving as an excuse, that's a joke. Plenty of folk the same age go through way worse in a much worse position and he's using something so trivial as an excuse.

That and I grew up watching and idolising O'Connor and Riordan both and wanted them to succeed. Watched Russian games on a dodgy stream as a wee boy hoping to see O'Connor. Didn't quite idolise Cummings as he is ages with me but loved him as a Hibs legend all the same for helping us win that cup. I was let down seeing Riordan and O'Connor come back to Hibs and I am done hoping that players like that will turn it around because they always end up washed up and they always end up back at Hibs wasting a jersey and the people on here so quick to defend him are the ones who'll welcome him back with open arms. He doesn't deserve to be classed as a Hibs legend.

lord bunberry
11-09-2018, 02:53 PM
Aye that's understandable, I suppose I have a problem with him as he's the same age as me, he earns more than I ever will and he is happy to waste his money, the real issue I had though was with him using a girlfriend leaving as an excuse, that's a joke. Plenty of folk the same age go through way worse in a much worse position and he's using something so trivial as an excuse.

That and I grew up watching and idolising O'Connor and Riordan both and wanted them to succeed. Watched Russian games on a dodgy stream as a wee boy hoping to see O'Connor. Didn't quite idolise Cummings as he is ages with me but loved him as a Hibs legend all the same for helping us win that cup. I was let down seeing Riordan and O'Connor come back to Hibs and I am done hoping that players like that will turn it around because they always end up washed up and they always end up back at Hibs wasting a jersey and the people on here so quick to defend him are the ones who'll welcome him back with open arms. He doesn't deserve to be classed as a Hibs legend.
That’s a bit more balanced than what you’ve been saying up till now. I still don’t agree with you though :greengrin

Deejk107
11-09-2018, 02:59 PM
That’s a bit more balanced than what you’ve been saying up till now. I still don’t agree with you though :greengrin

I mean to be fair if this was a Hearts player we were talking about we'd have 9 pages of folk vilifying them but because he banged in a load of goals for us people will have a soft spot. Just think its a never ending cycle of "player doesn't care about Hibs, player leaves and ends up making a fanny of himself, player comes back to Hibs and ends up costing us for being nostalgic" haha I just want us to be past that way of thinking. Guys like McGinn deserve to be remembered fondly because they clearly cared, Cummings not so much.

Deejk107
11-09-2018, 03:01 PM
What exactly is a sociopath, and what qualifies you to call him that?

You couldn't make this up.

A sociopath is a person who doesn't care about how their actions affect other people, the video alone is evidence of that.

Good point there, thanks for the really necessary addition.

WhileTheChief..
11-09-2018, 03:02 PM
^^Totally agree.

If anything this thread is a great example of the hypocrisy that football fans show.

Ex Hibs player and folk scramble about looking for excuses to make it ok.

Ex Hearts player and he’s hung, drawn and quartered without discussion!

lord bunberry
11-09-2018, 03:05 PM
I mean to be fair if this was a Hearts player we were talking about we'd have 9 pages of folk vilifying them but because he banged in a load of goals for us people will have a soft spot. Just think its a never ending cycle of "player doesn't care about Hibs, player leaves and ends up making a fanny of himself, player comes back to Hibs and ends up costing us for being nostalgic" haha I just want us to be past that way of thinking. Guys like McGinn deserve to be remembered fondly because they clearly cared, Cummings not so much.
The guy just needs to grow up a bit. I can’t see him coming back to nibs any time soon.