PDA

View Full Version : Brian graham

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 06:31 PM
Scored four today.

OK it was against Raith who I must admit are gash!

Always thought he looked decent .

The type of hold up player with physicality and can score goals good in the air that we are crying out for.

Did he get a fair kick of the ball at HIBS ?

Were we correct to move him on or were we making space for someone else ( Big Dave maybe) ?

Did we get a fee for him?

Thoughts?

Franck Stanton
08-09-2018, 06:38 PM
Personally thought he was a waste of a jersey. Not good enough.

hibstag
08-09-2018, 06:40 PM
Scored four today.

The type of hold up player with physicality and can score goals good in the air that we are crying out for.

Were we correct to move him on or were we making space for someone else ( Big Dave maybe) ?

Thoughts?

Saw him the week before he signed for us in a league Cup group game and he was excellent he won everything in air and scored a couple when he scored on his debut for us with a cracking header I thought he was going to be an excellent signing but he never really got past holt in the pecking order.

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 06:40 PM

:thumbsup:

Thanks for for your feedback mate appreciate it !

iwasthere1972
08-09-2018, 06:42 PM
Didn't get a great amount of game time which says it all. Wasn't impressed by him and was pleased when he moved on.

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 06:42 PM
Saw him the week before he signed for us in a league Cup group game and he was excellent he won everything in air and scored a couple when he scored on his debut for us with a cracking header I thought he was going to be an excellent signing but he never really got past holt in the pecking order.
Remember that goal header.

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 06:44 PM
Didn't get a great amount of game time which says it all. Wasn't impressed by him and was pleased when he moved on.

Since90+2
08-09-2018, 06:45 PM
He was *****. Never good enough to play for us.

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 06:48 PM
He was *****. Never good enough to play for us.

There is class there is first class and then there is HIBS class !

Smartie
08-09-2018, 06:54 PM
I think this thread should be merged with the "best number 9 in the world" one.

SirDavidsNapper
08-09-2018, 06:59 PM
Poor mans Colin Nish

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 07:01 PM
I think this thread should be merged with the "best number 9 in the world" one.

:top marks

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 07:02 PM
Poor mans Colin Nish

iwasthere1972
08-09-2018, 07:06 PM
He was that bad that we probably paid to get rid. Up there we Akpo Sodje and James Collins.

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 07:07 PM
He was that bad that we probably paid to get rid. Up there we Akpo Sodje and James Collins.

scotiaf
08-09-2018, 07:07 PM
Reckon his goals to min ratio was probably very good

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 07:12 PM
Reckon his goals to min ratio was probably very good

P28 scored 4

Admittedly most appearances from the bench

Michael
08-09-2018, 07:27 PM
He looked half-decent and crap at the same time.

Brooster
08-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Was brutal with us.

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 07:34 PM

:dunno:

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 07:36 PM
Was brutal with us.

Michael
08-09-2018, 07:36 PM

I dunno either. He's one of a kind.

CMurdoch
08-09-2018, 07:40 PM
Bottom 6 player

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 07:49 PM
Bottom 6 player

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 07:50 PM
I dunno either. He's one of a kind.

So bad he’s good

500miles
08-09-2018, 08:04 PM
Penalty box striker. Looked like he'd never seen a football outside of the box though. Not a bad player, but not the level we want to be.

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 08:09 PM
Penalty box striker. Looked like he'd never seen a football outside of the box though. Not a bad player, but not the level we want to be.

Ryan69
08-09-2018, 08:12 PM
Scored four today.

Thoughts?

Why not just say he was better than Ronaldo???

Instead of your sarcastic thumbs up after everybody opinion!

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 08:28 PM
Why not just say he was better than Ronaldo???

Instead of your sarcastic thumbs up after everybody opinion!

Not better than Ronaldo

Wish he was!

International break just trying to stimulate debate that’s what forums are for.

Nothing else happening.

No one asking you to get involved if you don’t want to be involved or be part of the debate.

Thumbs up not sarcastic just appreciation of the respondents contribution and genuine input on a genuine question.Was the guy decent? Did he get a fair kick of the ball? That is all !

I personally am unsure about the guy as he looked decent playing against us for Ross Co and always looked ok when he played for us in his limited opportunities

Just asking for feedback that is all.

No need to be rude!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

easty
08-09-2018, 08:30 PM
We should never have signed him in the first place. Wasn’t good enough before Hibs, wasn’t good enough when we had him, isn’t good enough now.

PatHead
08-09-2018, 08:32 PM
Too late for him and Dobbie to get call ups. They are the in form strikers just now. 😂

brog
08-09-2018, 08:33 PM
He scored a magnificent goal, against Morton, IIRC, from a superb Jason Cummings cross. Overall though not of the standard required.

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 08:35 PM
We should never have signed him in the first place. Wasn’t good enough before Hibs, wasn’t good enough when we had him, isn’t good enough now.
Cheers thanks for your input mate appreciate it. I won’t give you a thumbs up :greengrin

There is class there is first class and then there is HIBS class!

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 08:36 PM
He scored a magnificent goal, against Morton, IIRC, from a superb Jason Cummings cross. Overall though not of the standard required.

Kavinho
08-09-2018, 09:05 PM

Is this whole thread just a means to boost your post numbers?!!

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 09:16 PM
Starting to feel that way :thumbsup:

DetroitHibs
08-09-2018, 09:35 PM
Pish :loser:

iwasthere1972
08-09-2018, 09:42 PM

That's what I was thinking. Hope I get a :thumbsup:

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 09:42 PM
Pish :loser:

Seems to be the concensus! Cheers mate!

eastterrace
08-09-2018, 09:44 PM

Thanks for for your feedback mate appreciate it !

Well you did ask

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
08-09-2018, 09:49 PM
slagging ex hibs players, then likes to use the word 'class'...oh the irony

Peevemor
08-09-2018, 09:51 PM
He's not the standard we need, but has far from being the worst striker I've seen at Hibs.

wookie70
08-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Hard to tell as he never got a run. He never looked any worse than Grant Holt who seemed undropable. At the time I think he would have been good enough for the league we were in but we have moved on now and need a wee bit better

SRHibs
08-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Get Murrayminter to make a video about him.

08-09-2018, 09:55 PM
He's not the standard we need, but has far from being the worst striker I've seen at Hibs.

Agree. Offered nothing to enhance the squad. One of our poorer pieces of transfer business.

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 09:57 PM
slagging ex hibs players, then likes to use the word 'class'...oh the irony
That is the whole point was he HIBS class or not?

Yes or No?

Carheenlea
08-09-2018, 10:06 PM

It’s actually quite a good analogy in my eyes - he looked like he had something, but for whatever reason we weren’t going to see it in a Hibs shirt. Sometimes players just don’t fit clubs.

ian cruise
08-09-2018, 10:09 PM

How did Sodje get drawn in to this? He was decent for us at the time, nowhere near the standard we are looking for now but wasn't a terrible signing at the time.

iwasthere1972
08-09-2018, 10:19 PM
How did Sodje get drawn in to this? He was decent for us at the time, nowhere near the standard we are looking for now but wasn't a terrible signing at the time.

Well I thought he was useless. Had the touch of an elephant.

brianmc
08-09-2018, 10:24 PM
Brian Graham always came across as a decent guy, a decent player and a good pro.
But decent = 7th to 10th place in the League and we need to be aiming higher than that.

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 10:24 PM
Well I thought he was useless. Had the touch of an elephant.

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 10:25 PM
Get Murrayminter to make a video about him.
Murrayminter and Billyhibs the dream team :thumbsup:

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 10:27 PM
Brian Graham always came across as a decent guy, a decent player and a good pro.
But decent = 7th to 10th place in the League and we need to be aiming higher than that.
Would agree with this

BegbieHSC
09-09-2018, 12:02 AM
Gash

BegbieHSC
09-09-2018, 12:10 AM
Gash

Forza Fred
09-09-2018, 12:32 AM
I, like most on here didn’t see much of him, but even when he scored against Turrif United, he gave me the impression then, and throughout his career, that he could perhaps do well against fairly poor opposition, but certainly would struggle against sides of better quality.

1875Sean
09-09-2018, 12:40 AM
Waste of a post bg enough said anyone who thinks we got rid of him too early either has problems or never watched Hibs

The Green Goblin
09-09-2018, 12:52 AM
Never trust somebody whose name is actually two first names.

KWJ
09-09-2018, 01:09 AM
He was fine backup for grant Holt at the time. Done his bit for Hibs, fair play to him.

Akpo Sodje on the other hand. Legend 😉

SquashedFrogg
09-09-2018, 04:42 AM
Waste of a post bg enough said anyone who thinks we got rid of him too early either has problems or never watched Hibs

"Has problems" 🤣😂 Classic.

h18eeynick
09-09-2018, 08:07 AM
Scored four today.

Thoughts?i scored 5 goals in 3 matches , numerous hat tricks and a few 4's . Was I Hibs class ? No chance. Was Brian Graham ? No chance !

BILLYHIBS
09-09-2018, 08:25 AM
i scored 5 goals in 3 matches , numerous hat tricks and a few 4's . Was I Hibs class ? No chance. Was Brian Graham ? No chance !

Yip ! It seems to be the general opinion.

The reason I started this thread was not to slag the guy off or have a pop at him. I just felt that the fact he scored four goals yesterday against albeit modest opposition and he seems to have The physicality hold up play good in the air, has plenty of experience and goals in him that we seem to be crying out for just now looking back at his HIBS career for one reason or other he was here one minute gone the next. I wondered if he might have done a job for us in say the Aberdeen and Livi games?

The general opinion seems to be No and anyway it was all hypothetical and just meant as a wee bit of fun during the international break and as the transfer window closed two weeks ago we go with what we have got.

Happy with what most people had to say and the answer seems to be a resounding no!

We go again against Kilmarnock.

GGTTH

Stuart93
09-09-2018, 11:42 AM
Think the championship/league 1 is his level and suits him. When we signed him he was what we were needing upfront a target man but just didn't work out

TheHarpy76
09-09-2018, 12:02 PM
I’m only posting to get a thumbs up

:greengrin:

BILLYHIBS
09-09-2018, 12:09 PM
👍🏾

TheHarpy76
09-09-2018, 12:12 PM
👍🏾

How come my thumbs up isn’t as cool as the others?

Favouritism!

😭

The Green Goblin
09-09-2018, 12:19 PM
I’m only posting to get a thumbs up

:greengrin:

So did I... ah well!

BILLYHIBS
09-09-2018, 12:21 PM
How come my thumbs up isn’t as cool as the others?

Favouritism!

😭

BILLYHIBS
09-09-2018, 12:22 PM
So did I... ah well!

BILLYHIBS
09-09-2018, 12:23 PM
Think the championship/league 1 is his level and suits him. When we signed him he was what we were needing upfront a target man but just didn't work out

Spike Mandela
09-09-2018, 12:35 PM
Need to take your chance when it comes along and it just never clicked for him at Hibs. Doesn’t always mean you are a bad player or will never do the business anywhere else.

givescotlandfreedom
09-09-2018, 01:49 PM

Scored a few goals to keep us from going down that season. Defintely above this.

Tarrahib
09-09-2018, 01:49 PM
You can only be a target man when you actually get a chance to play as a target man with at least a few of the fans on your side rather than on your back.

erin go bragh
09-09-2018, 02:53 PM
You can only be a target man when you actually get a chance to play as a target man with at least a few of the fans on your side rather than on your back.
Cmon Brian . You scored a cracking header on your Hibs debut at ER but after that you had plenty chances to impress but didn’t. Couldn’t trap a bag of cement was the general census 😜

Tarrahib
09-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Cmon Brian . You scored a cracking header on your Hibs debut at ER but after that you had plenty chances to impress but didn’t. Couldn’t trap a bag of cement was the general census 😜
I remember Scott Allan's return to Easter Road not many were on his side either.

eastmainsmsh
09-09-2018, 03:36 PM
Good to see him banging them in

Ryan69
09-09-2018, 06:46 PM

The reason I started this thread was not to slag the guy off or have a pop at him. I just felt that the fact he scored four goals yesterday against albeit modest opposition and he seems to have The physicality hold up play good in the air, has plenty of experience and goals in him that we seem to be crying out for just now looking back at his HIBS career for one reason or other he was here one minute gone the next. I wondered if he might have done a job for us in say the Aberdeen and Livi games?

The general opinion seems to be No and anyway it was all hypothetical and just meant as a wee bit of fun during the international break and as the transfer window closed two weeks ago we go with what we have got.

Happy with what most people had to say and the answer seems to be a resounding no!

GGTTH

You really are a loser with nothing better in life.
Pathetic

Your Mum will have your dinner ready soon.

bigwheel
09-09-2018, 06:50 PM
Pathetic

?? nothing wrong with the post you quote - why such an aggressive reply?

BILLYHIBS
09-09-2018, 06:55 PM
Pathetic

I would give anything for my mother to have my dinner ready.

Unfortunately it won’t be anytime soon as sadly she passed away eight years ago.

Cherish all the time you have left with your parents.

Have a nice day

Ryan69
09-09-2018, 07:05 PM
I would give anything for my mother to have my dinner ready.

Unfortunately it won’t be anytime soon as sadly she passed away eight years ago.

Cherish all the time you have left with your parents.

Have a nice day

My Mum was 8 year ago too...so know what you mean. Miss her everyday!

Just really don't see the point of this silly thread and the sarcasm that goes with it.

BILLYHIBS
09-09-2018, 07:23 PM
My Mum was 8 year ago too...so know what you mean. Miss her everyday!

Just really don't see the point of this silly thread and the sarcasm that goes with it.
Sorry to hear about your Mum.

Apologies if you thought I was being sarcastic to every poster that responded

Sarcasm was not my intention

I honestly do not have any opinion on Brian Graham either way to me he looked decent I felt perhaps he never got a fair crack of the whip I was only really interested in the thoughts of my fellow HIBS fans.

The best way I suppose to look at my thumbs up to every respondent would be to think of them as being “likes” and not as some dark and sinister sarcastic response. I can assure you I do not have some agenda re Brian Graham and certainly do not see him as being a Ronaldo character.

There have been worse threads than this on HIBS.net it was just a bit of fun inspired by the four goals scored by Brian Graham yesterday a figure which matched his total goals for hibs.

As my old mum used to say if you don’t have anything nice to say best saying nothing at all.

Once again sorry for your loss.

BoomtownHibees
09-09-2018, 07:25 PM
Pathetic

Nae need

Stuart93
09-09-2018, 07:44 PM
Pathetic

Aye what's with this post? A bit ****ing much. Absolutely no need.

Ryan69
09-09-2018, 07:54 PM
Sorry to hear about your Mum.

Apologies if you thought I was being sarcastic to every poster that responded

Sarcasm was not my intention

I honestly do not have any opinion on Brian Graham either way to me he looked decent I felt perhaps he never got a fair crack of the whip I was only really interested in the thoughts of my fellow HIBS fans.

The best way I suppose to look at my thumbs up to every respondent would be to think of them as being “likes” and not as some dark and sinister sarcastic response. I can assure you I do not have some agenda re Brian Graham and certainly do not see him as being a Ronaldo character.

There have been worse threads than this on HIBS.net it was just a bit of fun inspired by the four goals scored by Brian Graham yesterday a figure which matched his total goals for hibs.

As my old mum used to say if you don’t have anything nice to say best saying nothing at all.

Once again sorry for your loss.

Sorry too hear about your mum too...life is never the same after.
Just seemed there was so much sarcasm after everybody's post...but who cares really.

Graham didn't really get a chance,but at the sametime,...Dont think he really ever earned a chance.

Hence why he's never been higher than at best a level below us.

BILLYHIBS
09-09-2018, 08:00 PM
Sorry too hear about your mum too...life is never the same after.
Just seemed there was so much sarcasm after everybody's post...but who cares really.

Graham didn't really get a chance,but at the sametime,...Dont think he really ever earned a chance.

Hence why he's never been higher than at best a level below us.

RoslinInstHibby
10-09-2018, 10:44 AM
always frustrated me, the guy looked huge on the pitch but never seemed to use his size well....

Brightside
10-09-2018, 11:13 AM

GGTTH

He struggled at Cheltenham also... I'd say hes found his level now. Good luck to him.

Sammy7nil
10-09-2018, 11:34 AM
I think the question really being asked today is would he have been a better option than those who played up front against Livvy.
The answer to that is probably yes, would he ever be a first pick and a long term solution then the answer is no.

BILLYHIBS
10-09-2018, 01:02 PM
I think the question really being asked today is would he have been a better option than those who played up front against Livvy.
The answer to that is probably yes, would he ever be a first pick and a long term solution then the answer is no.
Spot on!

That was exactly the debate I was trying to stimulate.

I felt even against Aberdeen Olly Shaw - who I think is a tremendous young prospect and finisher- seemed to be a bit light weight and got shoved around easily by the Aberdeen centre halves but at the end of the day you would accept 1-1 all day long against Aberdeen but a win would have been even better.

Lewis Allan by all accounts played really well and seemed to cope with the physicality posed by the Livvy centre halves but with Flo being injured our shortage of experienced back up options was horribly exposed.

It was the fact that Brian Graham scored four goals at the weekend and seems to have all the attributes we are looking for and being an ex Hibby I just thought I would put it out there.

The feedback received however seems to be a resounding no from the fans and all we can do is wish him all the best for the future and the rest of his career.

oldbutdim
10-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Never trust somebody whose name is actually two first names.

Alan Gordon being the exception...………. :wink:

Carheenlea
10-09-2018, 08:30 PM
Alan Gordon being the exception...………. :wink:

And Arthur Duncan.

PatHead
10-09-2018, 08:43 PM
Scott Allan

BILLYHIBS
10-09-2018, 11:37 PM
Johnny Graham

Johnny Graham Johnny Graham Johnny Graham King of Scotland

Johnny Graham ( repeat )

The_Horde
11-09-2018, 12:13 AM
Spot on!

That was exactly the debate I was trying to stimulate.

I felt even against Aberdeen Olly Shaw - who I think is a tremendous young prospect and finisher- seemed to be a bit light weight and got shoved around easily by the Aberdeen centre halves but at the end of the day you would accept 1-1 all day long against Aberdeen but a win would have been even better.

Lewis Allan by all accounts played really well and seemed to cope with the physicality posed by the Livvy centre halves but with Flo being injured our shortage of experienced back options was horribly exposed.

It was the fact that Brian Graham scored four goals at the weekend and seems to have all the attributes we are looking for and being an ex Hibby I just thought I would put it out there.

The feedback received however seems to be a resounding no from the fans and all we can do is wish him all the best for the future and the rest of his career.

Lewis Allan done more in 45 minutes in terms of all round play than I ever seen from Brian Graham. Absolute stinker of a striker.

BILLYHIBS
11-09-2018, 12:27 AM
Lewis Allan done more in 45 minutes in terms of all round play than I ever seen from Brian Graham. Absolute stinker of a striker.

Lewis Allan has done really well to come back from serious injury against all odds and by all accounts performed well against Livvy has a good goal scoring record with the Development Squad has the physicality and hopefully he can benefit from the experience of his debut and can kick on and be a valuable addition to our first team squad.

calumhibee1
11-09-2018, 06:43 AM
Not good enough for Hibs but we could certainly do with an ‘upgraded’ Brian Graham in this squad imo.

BILLYHIBS
11-09-2018, 07:41 AM
Not good enough for Hibs but we could certainly do with an ‘upgraded’ Brian Graham in this squad imo.

Finding such a nugget by January is the hard part.

Such a player may already be at the club as Olly Shaw and Lewis Allan have time on their side have plenty of room for improvement and with proper coaching and further physical development can only get better.

Sammy7nil
11-09-2018, 11:29 AM

I get you dont rate Graham but that is silly, Graham has estblished himself in a few teams and scored goals - Lewis has a fair way to go yet.

Gloucester Hibs
11-09-2018, 11:35 AM
The Cheltenham Town fans at my work seemed quite sad to see him go, although 6 goals in 31 games isn't exactly prolific.

Smartie
11-09-2018, 11:41 AM
His biggest problem was that he wasn't very exotic. If he'd been called Enrique Rodriguez rather than Brian Graham then he'd have been a cult hero.

I can't really remember him letting us down. Scored a really good header, plus another odd goal here or there and knocked his pan in every time he took to the field.

TBH I really quite liked him, and he doesn't figure anywhere near my list of worst Hibs strikers.

BILLYHIBS
11-09-2018, 12:12 PM
His biggest problem was that he wasn't very exotic. If he'd been called Enrique Rodriguez rather than Brian Graham then he'd have been a cult hero.

I can't really remember him letting us down. Scored a really good header, plus another odd goal here or there and knocked his pan in every time he took to the field.

TBH I really quite liked him, and he doesn't figure anywhere near my list of worst Hibs strikers.

Paco Luna I suppose could be discribed as exotic a hero to some best remembered for his two excellent goals and his last minute miss against AEK Athens and he scored 8 from 43 ?

Speedway
11-09-2018, 12:15 PM

Are we saying then that Roberto Di Matteo would never have made it if he'd have been known as Bob Matthews? :wink:

BILLYHIBS
11-09-2018, 12:22 PM
Jim Blair

overdrive
11-09-2018, 12:36 PM
Paco Luna I suppose could be discribed as exotic a hero to some best remembered for his two excellent goals and his last minute miss against AEK Athens and he scored 8 from 43 ?

Paco Luna offered more than goals though. He was vastly more technically gifted than Graham and is possibly one of the best headers of the ball that I've seen in terms of Hibs strikers in my time watching the club despite not being all that tall.

BILLYHIBS
11-09-2018, 12:39 PM
Paco Luna offered more than goals though. He was vastly more technically gifted than Graham and is possibly one of the best headers of the ball that I've seen in terms of Hibs strikers in my time watching the club despite not being all that tall.

Agree excellent in the air for such a small guy spring heeled and had that super star top player swagger about him totally confident in his own ability.

The_Horde
12-09-2018, 08:32 AM
I get you dont rate Graham but that is silly, Graham has estblished himself in a few teams and scored goals - Lewis has a fair way to go yet.

My point was that Graham was supposed to be a bit of a target man type for us to give old turbo tits a rest on occasion and every single time he started I forgot he was on the pitch.

Very poor mans Colin Nish, without the goals and first touch.

BILLYHIBS
19-01-2019, 09:57 PM
To be fair scored two good goals today

Motherwell 1 v 2 Ross Co

basehibby
19-01-2019, 11:27 PM
Scored four today.

Thoughts?

I thought he was a decent squad player as you say - and his goals to minutes ratio while at Hibs 100% backs this up.

He was however down the pecking order behind Cummings, Holt and Keatings - so it was an understandable decision to let him go an seek first team football elsewhere.

His place in the squad was taken by "Big Dave" who was not a good replacement - a far inferior player from what I could see.

Pete
19-01-2019, 11:46 PM
A very stylish, composed striker who was a good option back in the day.

Wouldn't get a look in nowadays.

hibbydog
20-01-2019, 02:45 PM
A very stylish, composed striker who was a good option back in the day.

Wouldn't get a look in nowadays.

Fwoaf ! Couldn’t disagree more.

I thought he was a big lump who had the heart of a chicken, technique of a hearts player and the pace of a pensioner!

Delighted when he left

The_Horde
20-01-2019, 03:08 PM
Fwoaf ! Couldn’t disagree more.

I thought he was a big lump who had the heart of a chicken, technique of a hearts player and the pace of a pensioner!

Delighted when he left

Next level description.

Weegreenman
20-01-2019, 03:13 PM

Kinda agree with this tbh.

BILLYHIBS
26-10-2019, 08:00 PM
I thought he played well today took his goal well and could easily have added a second with a simple header that looked an easier chance than his goal

Dashing Bob S
26-10-2019, 09:34 PM
Graham’s not that good. Would never have got near a Jersey in a Lennon squad. Would be an absolute stand out in this team of Hecks. Enough said.

O'Rourke3
26-10-2019, 11:55 PM
I thought he played well today took his goal well and could easily have added a second with a simple header that looked an easier chance than his goal

Scored a decent first because there was no pressure on him. The sitter 45 seconds later was the srtiker we had when he was here. No effort to glance the ball. Straight out for a bye from a decent cross.

BILLYHIBS
27-10-2019, 07:27 AM
Scored a decent first because there was no pressure on him. The sitter 45 seconds later was the srtiker we had when he was here. No effort to glance the ball. Straight out for a bye from a decent cross.

Skipped passed Naismith as if he wisnae there perfect finish for the first was under pressure for the header but should have scored by putting direction on the header as others have said would be a starter for us just now as we are a shambles

Brightside
27-10-2019, 07:29 AM
He’s rank rotten. Couldn’t hold down a place at Cheltenham or County. Plenty people on this board could have scored that yesterday given the space and time.