PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Signed/Framed SJM for Edinburgh Marie Curie Charity - North Coast 500

Leithenhibby
08-09-2018, 09:38 AM
I have 5 signed/framed posters up for grabs. £120 each - Size 40cm x 52cm Approx

After cycling from Edinburgh Castle to Gibraltar last year, I have decided to cycle the North Coast 500 for the Edinburgh Hospice next year.

John McGinn, has kindly signed these for me knowing that they would be benefiting the Marie Curie Hospice in Edinburgh. Unfortunately, we all have a story to tell.

I plan to cycle NC500 next August and will also have a JG page at some point in the future. :wink: :aok:

21212 21213

21214 21215

Supporting our Nurses & Doctors that care for our loved ones.
GGTTH

davemcbain
08-09-2018, 09:33 PM
Good luck on the ride and will look forward to the JG page.
We've got B&B about half way round - if it's August, my only tip would be book your overnights early, the route has had loads of publicity and gets booked up earlier and earlier - also, pre-book evening meals, loads of places have only a couple of restaurants and if you end up staying out of town can be a trek to get a meal. Not trying to sell our place - just want to give you a heads up on the route.

BILLYHIBS
08-09-2018, 09:52 PM
Gordon you are a top guy. You have my total admiration. Not looking to buy any posters but will definately make a contribution to your just giving page.Keep up the good work.You are a true legend.

GGTTH

Leithenhibby
09-09-2018, 02:56 PM
We've got B&B about half way round - if it's August, my only tip would be book your overnights early, the route has had loads of publicity and gets booked up earlier and earlier - also, pre-book evening meals, loads of places have only a couple of restaurants and if you end up staying out of town can be a trek to get a meal. Not trying to sell our place - just want to give you a heads up on the route.

Thanks for the heads up, davemcbain. I shall most definitely be in touch. Will PM you at some stage soon.

I have spoken to a few who have said the very same thing, so thanks for that. :aok:

HibbyDave
09-09-2018, 03:51 PM

Where is the B&B please? I drove NC500 last year but I will be doing it again in the future.
Cheers

Leithenhibby
09-09-2018, 09:39 PM
Gordon you are a top guy. You have my total admiration. Not looking to buy any posters but will definitely make a contribution to your just giving page.Keep up the good work.You are a true legend.

GGTTH

BILLYHIBS, leg end perhaps :greengrin

It's always been about the Nurses & Doctors for me. :aok:

GGTTH