PDA

View Full Version : Print at home option

SJNB Hibby
07-09-2018, 11:02 AM
Looking for some help.
Am flying into Glasgow from Latvia next Friday night and was planning to go see the game, but was going to wait to the last minute to get tickets, because my job
means last minute travel changes
But my sister and husband are flying there from Canada and want to see a game. The Ticket sales cant tell me if i can buy them and have her pick them up
Can anybody tell me, if I opt for print at home, can I print myself, scan and send to somebody else? I'm worried I cant make it and I cant get tickets to them.

Brightside
07-09-2018, 11:08 AM
Looking for some help.
Am flying into Glasgow from Latvia next Friday night and was planning to go see the game, but was going to wait to the last minute to get tickets, because my job
means last minute travel changes
But my sister and husband are flying there from Canada and want to see a game. The Ticket sales cant tell me if i can buy them and have her pick them up
Can anybody tell me, if I opt for print at home, can I print myself, scan and send to somebody else? I'm worried I cant make it and I cant get tickets to them.
The Print. at Home gives you a pdf ticket. You can send that to anyone you want. Or you can just scan your phone at the turnstile

SJNB Hibby
07-09-2018, 11:11 AM
The Print. at Home gives you a pdf ticket. You can send that to anyone you want. Or you can just scan your phone at the turnstile

Great---thanks