PDA

View Full Version : Thank you- Darroch Reid

GreenArmyyy!
05-09-2018, 04:41 PM
Can I just say another huge thank you to the Hibs family who have made a little man very happy this afternoon!

I had the pleasure of going to meet Darroch Reid, his mum Lynette and a couple of family members and hearing a little bit about their story which was very touching.

It cannot be under estimated how much the support of the local community and Hibs family have helped Darroch and his family over a difficult couple of weeks so thank you to everyone who has reached out, shared my posts and of course donated towards Darroch.

FUNDS RAISED- Today with the funds raised by us all I have handed over to Darroch, a season ticket for this season, a full away strip, Hibs tracksuit, hibernian reborn DVD, Hibs football and a Hibs scarf. I’ve also personally given him two tickets for his family to go to the Hibs v Kilmarnock game on the 15/09. Thank you to everyone who has made this possible. Darroch is absolutely over the moon and thinks it’s amazing that “I get to go and see Hibs when they beat Hearts?!” 😃

A couple of special thank yous as well go to Dany Coll and the sponsors of Dunfermline boxing club who have taken Darroch under their wing.

To Andy Blance and Lewis Stevenson who were kind enough to visit Darroch at his home last week and gift Darroch one of Lewis’s match worn signed shirts. Lewis Stevenson also paid out his own pocket to buy Darroch a full home kit.

To Sue McLernon and Hibernian F.C. who have invited Darroch to be a mascot at an upcoming league game.

Couldn’t be prouder to be part of the Hibs family 💚💚💚

.Sean.
05-09-2018, 05:16 PM
That’s what it’s all about. Well done to everyone involved in helping the wee lad :flag:

FranckSuzy
05-09-2018, 07:57 PM
Wonderful 💚

Jonnyboy
05-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Fantastic :thumbsup:

davy malcolm
05-09-2018, 08:18 PM
[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
05-09-2018, 08:19 PM