PDA

View Full Version : Ranges tickets prices

Steven79
04-09-2018, 11:52 AM
They sure know how to rip off their fans! Celtic are only charging £72 for the same package so they are robbing the "Loyal" blind...

Let's hope they piss the extra income away rather than spend it wisely.

https://rangers.co.uk/tickets/ticket-information/

UEFA Europa League Group Stage (Season ticket holders)

Tickets for the three Home games will be sold as a package.

Rangers v SK Rapid Wien – Thursday 4 October – Kick Off 8pm
Rangers v FC Spartak Moscow – Thursday 25 October – Kick Off 8pm
Rangers v Villareal CF – Thursday 29 November – Kick Off 8pm

Discounted Season Ticket 3 Match Package prices are:

Adults £ 105, Concessions and £ 72, Juniors £ 48

For everybody else the prices are as follows...

Adults £ 117, Concessions and £ 84, Juniors £54

cabbageandribs1875
04-09-2018, 11:56 AM
dirty Ranges gits

:)

Fife-Hibee
04-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Don't really see the issue here. Their fans don't do walking away remember? So they can raise the prices as much as they want.

itslegaltender
04-09-2018, 12:13 PM
I wonder what Petrie was thinking for us if we got to the League stage.

gordie18
04-09-2018, 01:11 PM
He was going to charge the same prices as Hearts did the last time they had a successful European campaign.....one shilling and sixpence 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
04-09-2018, 08:56 PM
The difference between Rangers and Celtic this season in terms of their Europa League ticket pricing is that Rangers are just happy to be there whereas Celtic are only in it as a consolation prize after failing in the Champions League so their fans probably wouldn't have stood for paying top dollar for second prize.

£105 works out at £35 per match if you're a season ticket holder. It's probably not that much more than we would probably have been charging if we had got that far.

I would say if Celtic are charging £72 for 3 matches then that is probably quite cheap as opposed to the Rangers price being grossly overpriced.

BT58
04-09-2018, 09:02 PM
Talking to a Yam tonite and he got charged £29 for the saints game on sat. He said it could be £35 for our game.....

Lemonade
04-09-2018, 09:14 PM
£105 doesn't seem that bad for 3 European ties.
I'd happily pay that to see Hibs play those games.

hibbysam
04-09-2018, 09:34 PM
What’s the issue if 50k of them turn up? Surely it’s supply and demand like any other business? Would be pissing money away charging less when they could gain more by raising prices. £35 per game is fair game for me, it’s a higher calibre of game than our Cat A and we charge about £30 for that.

MB62
05-09-2018, 10:45 AM
St. Mirren supporting work colleague of mine was at Swinie on Saturday in the Roseburn stand and paid £28 for the pleasure. :shocked:
Said the stand was a disgrace and thought it was something from the dark and distant past. He's not big in to fitba, wanted to take his laddie to his first game, but was genuinely shocked at facilities and price charged.

green&left
05-09-2018, 10:51 AM
St. Mirren supporting work colleague of mine was at Swinie on Saturday in the Roseburn stand and paid £28 for the pleasure. :shocked:
Said the stand was a disgrace and thought it was something from the dark and distant past. He's not big in to fitba, wanted to take his laddie to his first game, but was genuinely shocked at facilities and price charged.

£32 for 'upper' and £30 for 'lower' for us. Which is fine according to some on here. Infact as the demand's there they'd be aswell just rounding up to forty quid.