PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SCOTTISH FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS SURVEY 2018 LAUNCHED

RSS Bot
03-09-2018, 11:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9153)

where'stheslope
03-09-2018, 11:35 AM
Pity not asking "should we stay at hampden"!
Love to see what the difference would be between East and West!!!!

stevie-bee
03-09-2018, 12:17 PM
I know Celtic fans from Glasgow that hate hampden and don’t go there , say it’s a horrible place to get too ,

H18S NX
03-09-2018, 12:28 PM
I stated to move away from Hampden

we are hibs
03-09-2018, 01:00 PM
Is there a point to these? They seem to be around every year yet nothing gets improved

PeeKay
03-09-2018, 01:34 PM
Is there a point to these? They seem to be around every year yet nothing gets improved

The results are reported in the media and everyone expresses shock/horror - then the SFA/SPFL shrug and it's business as usual. I suspect the authorities welcome the opportunity for punters to let off steam, knowing it is all pretty toothless.

Hermit Crab
03-09-2018, 04:16 PM
Done, for all the good it will do...

Smartie
03-09-2018, 04:44 PM
I made a point of mentioning that the only physical or sectarian abuse I have ever suffered has been at the hands of supporters of one club, and that it continues unchallenged to this day......

plhibs
03-09-2018, 05:08 PM
I made a point of mentioning that the only physical or sectarian abuse I have ever suffered has been at the hands of supporters of one club, and that it continues unchallenged to this day......

I did the same as well as the sectarianism, I'm probably wasting my time.

Eyrie
03-09-2018, 07:22 PM
Done, for all the good it will do...

I share your cynicism about the benefit of the last five minutes.

NAE NOOKIE
03-09-2018, 08:36 PM
How many years has this been running now? I think I've filled it in at least 3 times and I cant think of a jot of difference it has made. If someone can show me a single positive change within the game for clubs or supporters which can be directly linked to the responses to one of these surveys I'll fill this one in.

Frazerbob
03-09-2018, 08:46 PM
Pity not asking "should we stay at hampden"!
Love to see what the difference would be between East and West!!!!

The Ednburgh Tartan Army (so folk who actually support the national team) voted to stay at Hamden. Just saying.

CMac1988
03-09-2018, 08:48 PM
As with y'all I've filled it in yey again but don't expect anything in regards to change based on supporters feedback.

lord bunberry
03-09-2018, 08:51 PM
How many years has this been running now? I think I've filled it in at least 3 times and I cant think of a jot of difference it has made. If someone can show me a single positive change within the game for clubs or supporters which can be directly linked to the responses to one of these surveys I'll fill this one in.
:agree: I’m not going to waste my time doing it this year. It’s a box ticking exercise to make it look like people that run the game are listening, they’re not listening and have no intention of listening.

mutley
03-09-2018, 10:13 PM
Just completed it, making a point about the poor standard of Ref’s and the inconsistency in the application of the rules. Dunno why, it will get ignored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1875godsgift
03-09-2018, 10:48 PM

Interestingly, from the 2017 survey, over 81% of fans think Scottish football has a problem with sectarianism.

Has anything changed as a result, I wonder? :cb

GreenCastle
04-09-2018, 05:51 AM
Done it

Amazed nothing about Hampden and just a few token questions about girls and women’s football.

Made an issue about..

Cost of tickets
Sectarianism
Refs

Are last years results easy to find ?

H113EE5
04-09-2018, 08:13 AM
I did the same as well as the sectarianism, I'm probably wasting my time.

Did exactly the same. The SFA constantly ignore this cancer on Scottish football...and society.

PatHead
04-09-2018, 09:52 AM
Reluctant to fill it in again due to lack of change from previous surveys. Anything about plastic pitches mentioned?

SquashedFrogg
04-09-2018, 12:01 PM
The Ednburgh Tartan Army (so folk who actually support the national team) voted to stay at Hamden. Just saying.

I support the national team. Many people do outwith the official tartan army. Our voices not valid? Just asking.

Frazerbob
04-09-2018, 12:03 PM
I support the national team. Many people do outwith the official tartan army. Our voices not valid? Just asking.

Where did I say that?

Lendo
04-09-2018, 12:14 PM
I've tested the boundaries of their SQL database by writing 'sectarianism' over 1,000 times in answer to the question 'What other issues should the SFA be addressing?'

Hermit Crab
04-09-2018, 12:59 PM
Reluctant to fill it in again due to lack of change from previous surveys. Anything about plastic pitches mentioned?

Not a thing.

1875godsgift
04-09-2018, 10:09 PM
Done it

Amazed nothing about Hampden and just a few token questions about girls and women’s football.

Made an issue about..

Cost of tickets
Sectarianism
Refs

Are last years results easy to find ?

http://www.scottishsupporters.net/survey/2017-2/

Hi Heid Yin
04-09-2018, 10:44 PM
Sectarianism and the corrupt stance by the SFA and SPFL that The Rangers FC (formed in 2012) is a continuation of Glasgow Rangers FC that folded the same year - hijacking and claiming the extinct clubs entire silverware haul and history.
If The Rangers FC is indeed the same club then the matter of the £50million+ debts have still to be resolved, alongside the sneaky back-door, tax-dodging schemes and incentives operated by the aforementioned Glasgow Rangers FC.
The silence by the football authorities in this is deafening.

GreenCastle
05-09-2018, 09:11 AM
http://www.scottishsupporters.net/survey/2017-2/

Thanks

There should be some questions about 3G surfaces v grass. Though no pony having terrible grass if a 3G is better. But there should be standards for playing in the top league.

Hopefully as many people fill it in as possible and common themes of..

Refs
Sectarianism
Not value for money
Dodgy kick off times

Are all key themes