Or are we all still in meltdown mode?

:greengrin

greenlex
02-09-2018, 10:16 AM
Wednesday evening

Juniper Greens
02-09-2018, 10:17 AM
Best thread of the weekend...

But in answer to your question, probably not! ;-)

Keith_M
02-09-2018, 10:18 AM
Wednesday evening

Cheers, Lex, I'll try to stay away until then.

:aok:

BroxburnHibee
02-09-2018, 10:21 AM
I dont think the reaction has been that bad for once.

I've certainly seen it a lot worse.

Eyrie
02-09-2018, 10:27 AM
A lot milder than I was expecting.

I think Kilmarnock will be the key. Play like we did yesterday with missing players back and the meltdown will be justifiable. Get our act together and win, then we'll all breathe more easily.

Allant1981
02-09-2018, 10:33 AM

have you read most of the posts? some of it has been nuts

BroxburnHibee
02-09-2018, 10:38 AM
have you read most of the posts? some of it has been nuts

As an admin i see a lot of posts :greengrin

Theres been worse nights for the admin team to deal with believe me.....

NAE NOOKIE
02-09-2018, 11:03 AM
Its all about perspective. Nobody should be accepting defeats to the likes of Livingston, not if we are serious about consistently challenging for Europe and winning cups.

But the way some folk have reacted you would think we were teetering on the brink of relegation after 4 bloody games, with calls to sack the board and equally ridiculous outbursts. By all means criticise the team and the manager after what was and is a poor result, but FFS lets not turn criticism into over reaction.

Between now and the Killie game we have two weeks to work with the team and hopefully get Kamberi fit and Milligan up and running …. I would guess there are still a number of free agents still looking for clubs as well, so its not outwith the bounds that we could see perhaps another striker brought in.

Lose to Killie however :greengrin ……………….. MELTDOWN !!! :grr:

Chic Murray
02-09-2018, 11:06 AM

Very reasonable given that we hardly ever lose. Hate to see what the place is like after a poor run of forn.

But Petrie cannot remain blameless. What's he ever done for us?

Greenbeard
02-09-2018, 11:12 AM
It's bad 'cos expectation levels are higher 'cos we've been good. At the moment it is a blip and most on here I think recognise that there is more to come when we get back to full strength and the new boys have had a bit more time to gel. Still keeping faith.

Mind you, per the highlights, it could have/should have been 3 or 4 for them! Yes, I know that is a judgement based on potentially misleading highlights.

Also disappointed again with Boyle's final ball or shot. Love it when he takes folk on and he is usually our best threat but being a threat is nae use if you don't convert or provide. His end product needs to improve.