PDA

View Full Version : Player ratings

Unseen work
02-09-2018, 02:16 AM
Never managed to make the game today. How did everyone rate?

theonlywayisup
02-09-2018, 07:22 AM
Bogdan 7 some good saves

Hanlon 4 no protection from midfield
Porteous 4 ditto
Ambrose 4 ditto

Stevenson 4
Horgan 6 tried hard
Mallan 3
Whitaker 6 first half 1 second half
Boyle 5 tried hard but pitch blunted his play

Allan 6 tried hard some good touches especially first half
Maclaren 5

calumhibee1
02-09-2018, 08:39 AM
Bogdan - 6

Efe - 5
Porteous - 4
Hanlon - 4

Boyle - 5
Mallan - 3
Whittaker - 3
Horgan - 6
Lewis - 5

Allan - 6
Maclaren - 3

Hyndman - 3
Agyepong - 4
Shaw - 4

Allant1981
02-09-2018, 08:46 AM
bogdan 6
ambrose 6
porteous 3
hanlon 3
boyle 4
stevenson 4
mallan 3
whittaker 5
horgan 7
maclaren 4
allan 4

The Harp Awakes
02-09-2018, 08:57 AM
Bogdan - 6

Efe - 5
Porteous - 4
Hanlon - 4

Boyle - 5
Mallan - 3
Whittaker - 3
Horgan - 6
Lewis - 5

Allan - 6
Maclaren - 3

Hyndman - 3
Agyepong - 4
Shaw - 4

Horgan 7, Bogdan 6 and Allan 5. The rest all 4 or below.

alihibs1
02-09-2018, 09:27 AM
Bogdan 7

Hanlon 4
Porteous 3
Efe 3

Stevenson 4
Mallan 2
Whittaker 3
Horgan 6
Boyle 4

Maclaren 5
Allan 5

Hyndman 3
Agyepong 4
Shaw 3

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SeanWilson
02-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Bogdan 7

Hanlon 4
Porteous 3
Efe 3

Stevenson 4
Mallan 2
Whittaker 3
Horgan 6
Boyle 4

Maclaren 5
Allan 5

Hyndman 3
Agyepong 4
Shaw 3

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I need to watch the highlights cause maybe efe was at fault for the goals? For me he was head and shoulders above everyone e yesterday, absolutely strolled his position/role. Never a 3.

BlackSheep
02-09-2018, 09:42 AM
I need to watch the highlights cause maybe efe was at fault for the goals? For me he was head and shoulders above everyone e yesterday, absolutely strolled his position/role. Never a 3.

They walked through our defence for both goals, no one in particular to blame... we were prone to diving in, in what seemed like a panic! Absolutely no composure from the team yesterday, in any area of the pitch.

Not sure if the playing surface played a part but the team looked like they couldn’t wait to be rid of the ball.

In the box no one kept a level head, even at 1-0 to us...

Not sure what was wrong, but a definite bad day at the office for the whole team.

SeanWilson
02-09-2018, 10:01 AM
They walked through our defence for both goals, no one in particular to blame... we were prone to diving in, in what seemed like a panic! Absolutely no composure from the team yesterday, in any area of the pitch.

Not sure if the playing surface played a part but the team looked like they couldn’t wait to be rid of the ball.

In the box no one kept a level head, even at 1-0 to us...

Not sure what was wrong, but a definite bad day at the office for the whole team.

Agree, looked very disjointed the whole game. My ST is in the east so I'm not used to watching NL and GP doing their thing but it seemed to me that they were constantly having to tell Martin, Jamie and Lewis what to do and where to be on the pitch. A couple of times Lennon went absolutely mental at Stevenson to the point Parker told him to sit down and he continued at him a bit more calmly ... Bizarre.

Lago
02-09-2018, 11:58 AM
Well if the various player scores are anywhere accurate last season could well be a high water mark & this season long & dreary.

wookie70
02-09-2018, 03:34 PM
Agree, looked very disjointed the whole game. My ST is in the east so I'm not used to watching NL and GP doing their thing but it seemed to me that they were constantly having to tell Martin, Jamie and Lewis what to do and where to be on the pitch. A couple of times Lennon went absolutely mental at Stevenson to the point Parker told him to sit down and he continued at him a bit more calmly ... Bizarre.

I couldn't see Lennon but for large parts of the second half the players looked like they never had a clue where they were playing or what they were meant to be doing. Stevenson continued to play left wing back from what I could see and Horgan bizarrely went to right wing back. I thought we were going to go 4 at the back so maybe Stevenson was meant to drop in and Efe was meant to play right back with Horgan in front of him. Whatever the plan was the players didn't get it and Lennon's changes led to the dropped points. It was nice to see him take some responsibility for the performance and result for a change and the players have to take their share as some of the effort and performance levels were shocking.

calumhibee1
02-09-2018, 04:26 PM
I couldn't see Lennon but for large parts of the second half the players looked like they never had a clue where they were playing or what they were meant to be doing. Stevenson continued to play left wing back from what I could see and Horgan bizarrely went to right wing back. I thought we were going to go 4 at the back so maybe Stevenson was meant to drop in and Efe was meant to play right back with Horgan in front of him. Whatever the plan was the players didn't get it and Lennon's changes led to the dropped points. It was nice to see him take some responsibility for the performance and result for a change and the players have to take their share as some of the effort and performance levels were shocking.

When Horgan went on the right Boyle went up top. So would have still been a 3-5-2.

BILLYHIBS
03-09-2018, 06:49 AM
HIBS TV captured the atmosphere from the HIBS dug out perfectly without commentary you could hear Lenny and Parker doing their nut from kick off the singing section going bonkers but there seemed to be an acceptance by all with twenty minutes to go that it simply was not going to be our day as Parker told Lenny to calm down and sit down (good guy bad guy with the players) and the singing section fell quiet :confused: