PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Murray

theonlywayisup
01-09-2018, 11:30 AM
Thoughts on him?

I've always been very impressed when he has played for the Hibs. Can see him getting more opportunity this season.

For those who see him play more often, how ready is he for the first team.

delbert
01-09-2018, 11:41 AM
Thoughts on him?

I've always been very impressed when he has played for the Hibs. Can see him getting more opportunity this season.

For those who see him play more often, how ready is he for the first team.

Seen him plenty for the Development team and although he is a good player, I don’t think he is yet ready to stake a claim for a permanent first team spot and he certainly needs to bulk up a bit, at present he would take some stick in the middle of the park from the type of hammer throwers he is likely to come up against, but for sure a prospect.

Ged
01-09-2018, 12:05 PM
George Craig has said that he's confident he'll be a first team regular but that he's still growing, and that's why he's behind Porteous and Shaw in terms of development.

Tom Hart RIP
01-09-2018, 12:45 PM
Seen him plenty for the Development team and although he is a good player, I don’t think he is yet ready to stake a claim for a permanent first team spot and he certainly needs to bulk up a bit, at present he would take some stick in the middle of the park from the type of hammer throwers he is likely to come up against, but for sure a prospect.

Fraser has bulked up a lot since his injury. He spent loads of time doing weights in the gym during his recovery. I’m confident that he will be a top player for us in a couple of years.