PDA

View Full Version : Marciano

Zazu62
01-09-2018, 09:28 AM
Is he out for much longer?

Eyrie
01-09-2018, 10:36 AM
Two weeks is the .net automatic reply.

There's been a lack of information regarding Marciano's recovery, so it will be interesting to see if he's ready for the Kilmarnock game after the international break. However Bogdan is playing well enough that we don't need to rush Marciano back if he needs longer.

Onceinawhile
01-09-2018, 10:37 AM
Can't be too much longer. Sure he's back in training.

Heckys Wheel
01-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Two weeks is the .net automatic reply.

There's been a lack of information regarding Marciano's recovery, so it will be interesting to see if he's ready for the Kilmarnock game after the international break. However Bogdan is playing well enough that we don't need to rush Marciano back if he needs longer.

What was the final verdict on Aberdeen’s goal last week?

Haven’t seen the replay but thought at the time Bogdan looked a bit butter fingers-y

Heedersnvolleys
01-09-2018, 10:45 AM

Yip he is, Saw him when he passed thrugh Tranent high street during the week

Onceinawhile
01-09-2018, 10:49 AM
What was the final verdict on Aberdeen’s goal last week?

Haven’t seen the replay but thought at the time Bogdan looked a bit butter fingers-y

For me, the ball was fired at him from 6 yards and he did well to stop it. Defence never reacted and the boy got a tap in.

Looked bad because it went through him, but I can't see how he could have done much more.

Jones28
01-09-2018, 12:32 PM
For me, the ball was fired at him from 6 yards and he did well to stop it. Defence never reacted and the boy got a tap in.

Looked bad because it went through him, but I can't see how he could have done much more.

Yepp, well said.

Folk saying it was Bogdans mistake want a ball fired at them from 6 yards and see how they do.

MacGruber
01-09-2018, 12:37 PM
Yepp, well said.

Folk saying it was Bogdans mistake want a ball fired at them from 6 yards and see how they do.

It was close range but keeper should havd done a bit better. Far from a howler though. Goal was lost by losing 2 headers in our box

RedHibby
01-09-2018, 12:37 PM
What was his injury it has been that long I've forgot. What ever it was it must have been really bad to be out this long.

Ozyhibby
01-09-2018, 12:40 PM
Bogdan least responsible. Ambrose and Whittaker ball watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lago
01-09-2018, 12:55 PM
Why should it be assumed that he is automatically expected to be first pick when fit ?