PDA

View Full Version : Sky Sports News

LancsHibs
31-08-2018, 04:56 PM
Just got in so turned on SSN to catch up on any transfer news. What a load of pish! Live from Celtc Park, a complete OF love in. No mention of any other club or fixture this weekend. Made me boke and just switched off. Sky Sports GTF.

CapitalGreen
31-08-2018, 04:58 PM
Just got in so turned on SSN to catch up on any transfer news. What a load of pish! Live from Celtc Park, a complete OF love in. No mention of any other club or fixture this weekend. Made me boke and just switched off. Sky Sports GTF.

Was it the first time you’ve ever watched SSN? I’m not sure how anyone who has seen it before could be surprised about their coverage.

LancsHibs
31-08-2018, 05:03 PM
Was it the first time you’ve ever watched SSN? I’m not sure how anyone who has seen it before could be surprised about their coverage.

No I have seen it before, over the top coverage tonight. Even more bias and blinkered than usual.

Buc
31-08-2018, 05:05 PM

I’ve watched plenty of SSN before but this was a new level of bad! Can’t imagine it would entice anyone to watch the game. I switched channel as well. Will rely on this site for transfer news😳😂

DavieRoy
31-08-2018, 08:07 PM
BT have had no Scottish coverage on today, it is a joke, I thought they cared. I did see Sky talking about all the fixtures on SPFL Matters.

H18 SFR
31-08-2018, 08:11 PM
BT have had no Scottish coverage on today, it is a joke, I thought they cared. I did see Sky talking about all the fixtures on SPFL Matters.

The name of that show is surely a piss take.

tonyrougier123
01-09-2018, 12:20 AM
Sadly we are entering that celtic/rangers nothing else matters phase again,this season will b the worst for a while as rangers will b closer to celtic or even better than this campaign.

Hibernia&Alba
01-09-2018, 12:22 AM
I’ve watched plenty of SSN before but this was a new level of bad! Can’t imagine it would entice anyone to watch the game. I switched channel as well. Will rely on this site for transfer news😳😂

Was it that clown Jim White, screaming at the top of his voice about The Rangers?

Silver Fox
01-09-2018, 10:29 AM
Same on TalkSport discussing Celtic and Rangers but omitting the teams in between them in the league

HH81
01-09-2018, 10:36 AM
The TV companies will discuss the teams that makes them the most money. It's the way of life. Always have.

where'stheslope
01-09-2018, 10:39 AM
Same on TalkSport discussing Celtic and Rangers but omitting the teams in between them in the league
They tend to omit all the other teams in the league when Ranger play Celtic, its the biggest game in their world you know!!!!