PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SCOTT MARTIN JOINS HAMILTON ACADEMICAL

RSS Bot
31-08-2018, 03:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9147)

Sean1875
31-08-2018, 03:50 PM
Interesting last paragraph:

"Hibernian have retained an interest in the player’s future and everyone at the Club wishes Scott all the best for his future career in the game."

Must have a future sell-on fee agreed?

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
31-08-2018, 03:53 PM

"Hibernian have retained an interest in the player’s future and everyone at the Club wishes Scott all the best for his future career in the game."

Or a buy-back clause?

Nevi_SOL
31-08-2018, 03:53 PM

Very good news as I expect him to do well

heretoday
31-08-2018, 04:31 PM
I'm sorry to see him go. He's a potential powerhouse.

H18 SFR
31-08-2018, 04:34 PM
Hopefully 50% of any future fee.

Billy Whizz
31-08-2018, 04:50 PM
Good luck Scott

Dancehibs
31-08-2018, 05:02 PM

Sumprised didn’t put him on season loan deal.

Sir David Gray
31-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Good luck to him although I'm not really surprised. He made his debut with us almost 4 years ago now and has never really got a consistent run of games.

He is a good young player but needs to be playing games now as he's 21 so can't really be described as a youngster anymore.

It will be interesting to see how he does at Hamilton as he's never played any higher than the Championship so far so it will be good to see how he develops.

All the best to him.

overdrive
01-09-2018, 12:31 AM

Barnsley’s statement obviously made an impression on us :faf: