PDA

View Full Version : Sellick v SevCo

I'm Spartacus
29-08-2018, 01:12 PM
What's everybody's preferred result??? My money is on another Boyata 1-0. Also hope the cards are flying like confetti.

Phil MaGlass
29-08-2018, 01:14 PM
7-0 sellik

IGRIGI
29-08-2018, 01:17 PM
Lafferty scores, surpasses Gaiscogne's flute wind up, gets sent off for almost ending a career.

Hibernian Verse
29-08-2018, 01:24 PM
0-0 bore draw with a full-time melee resulting in 4 red cards.

Carheenlea
29-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Don’t usually bother with them, but will try and catch this one if I can. A few ingredients added to make this fixture an interesting one. A draw would not be too bad for us, if we can get the win at The Tony Macaroni.

Since90+2
29-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Celtic will win the league so we want our challengers for 2nd (Hearts and Aberdeen) to drop points whenever possible.

GreenArmyyy!
29-08-2018, 01:27 PM
Would want Rangers to get beaten in a coin toss. Hope it’s a “royal” pumping.

hibbyfraelibby
29-08-2018, 01:28 PM
0-0 hatefest suits me as long as we pick up 3pts

murray26
Celtic win.. if we can’t win the league I want Celtic to win 10 in a row.. that would hurt them and in turn please me.

Smartie
20-0 Celtic.

Well, I want a convincing defeat for Sevco every week so this one should be no different.

Unless Hibs manage to pull off some late transfer action that convinces me that we have what it takes to challenge for the title, in which case 0-0....,,

Spike Mandela
29-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Volunteered to do overtime in my work to let a Rangers supporter off. Genuinely not that interested in the game other than watching highlights like any other SPFL match. Don’t get why Hibs supporters fall for the usual west coast media hype. Each to their own I suppose.

Jim44
I noticed on Sky that Brenda was about to hold a press conference. It’s a bit early in the week for that but I didn’t stay long enough to find out what ii’s for.

MyJo
Nil - Nil with us beating Livingston. Puts us ahead of both in the table and only one point behind Hearts when Stubbsy and St Mirren beat them.

Lancs Harp
29-08-2018, 01:34 PM
I'll go for a draw, I think Celtic have been dire by their own standards so far this season and Rangers clearly improved. 1-1.

Is this the first match with the reduced away allocations?

InchHibby
29-08-2018, 01:38 PM
0-0 draw would suit me with a fair amount of yellows, red for Morelos.
And a win for us GGTTH

cabbageandribs1875
29-08-2018, 01:38 PM
there's not a team in the world that i would like the govan bigots to beat or even draw with, no not one, and there never will be one

Keith_M
29-08-2018, 01:39 PM
A Nil-Nil borefest, game widely derided as being "not a ptach on the Edinburgh Derby", a rainy day and the roof leaking, loads of sectarian/terrorist glorifying songs;highlighted throughout the national media. Both Managers resigning in disgust.

Oh well, one can but dream.

Sprouleflyer
29-08-2018, 01:41 PM
How many tickets are the huns getting?

If only 1000, it will be strange atmosphere for an OF game.

Dashing Bob S
29-08-2018, 01:54 PM
20-0 Celtic.

Well, I want a convincing defeat for Sevco every week so this one should be no different.

Unless Hibs manage to pull off some late transfer action that convinces me that we have what it takes to challenge for the title, in which case 0-0....,,

Yes, smash the Huns into oblivion. A heavy defeat will send them into a tailspin and shatter all the Gerrard momentum/confidence. If it's obvious they can't challenge Celtic, they will fold back into crisis mode. If the Huns get a result the toy town sectarian status quo that makes our league such a parochial joke, is restored.

johnbc70
29-08-2018, 02:11 PM
Where would I get odds on Lafferty to be sent off? Cannot see anything on Betfair who I use.

Lendo
29-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Ideally 0-0, but i would accept a Celtc win just so that Hun hoards turn on Gerrard the Messiah (it would need to be a heavy Murty-style defeat though)

I'm Spartacus
29-08-2018, 02:22 PM
Not ideal viewing figures.

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/alan-brazil-rangers-and-celtic-viewing-figures-show-the-old-firm-tv-bubble-is-well-and-truly-burst/

Smartie
29-08-2018, 02:37 PM
Not ideal viewing figures.

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/alan-brazil-rangers-and-celtic-viewing-figures-show-the-old-firm-tv-bubble-is-well-and-truly-burst/

That's not a new article (October 2017).

And I'd thought that the viewing figures for Scottish games were excellent relative to the pittance we are paid?

Barney McGrew
29-08-2018, 02:40 PM
0-0, with plenty injuries, cards and retrospective suspensions thrown in.

lord bunberry
29-08-2018, 02:53 PM
I hope Celtic win. Rangers great start to the season would then read 1 win in 4 games.

Nevi_SOL
29-08-2018, 02:56 PM
Volunteered to do overtime in my work to let a Rangers supporter off. Genuinely not that interested in the game other than watching highlights like any other SPFL match. Don’t get why Hibs supporters fall for the usual west coast media hype. Each to their own I suppose.

I’m in the same boat as you. I’ve only ever watched 1 old firm and that was only because I was at the pub with my mates when it was on

Bostonhibby
29-08-2018, 03:15 PM
Stevie Gee wearing the breadmans old tie might just be enough to influence the outcome. If he wasn't trying to be a sevco man I'd have gone for celtc to cruise it but they'll probably just win comfortably instead.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

davemcbain
29-08-2018, 03:33 PM
Preferred result? Pitch invasion by the soapies with the zombies joining in "to protect their players" followed by a mass brawl with the players joining in and all three officials reporting they were struck by players. Ideally with the match then abandoned after ten minutes of failed police efforts to calm things. The day being topped of after both teams are docked 15 points as a result and the daily ****** forced out of business for refusing to blacken the name of either team and a week of ever increasingly inane statements from castle greyskull stating why they had no part in it whatsoever.

I'd settle for a boring 0-0 draw though.

rotherhamrob
29-08-2018, 04:16 PM
0-0 draw would suit me with a fair amount of yellows, red for Morelos.
And a win for us GGTTH

No point in giving Morelos a red, we all know it'll be overturned as usual.

southsider
29-08-2018, 04:50 PM
No point in giving Morelos a red, we all know it'll be overturned as usual.

Is it Sat or Sun ‘
& k o time ?

The Spaceman
29-08-2018, 04:54 PM
7-0 Celtic. Lafferty to be halved with 1 minute left, huge melee to break out with multiple red cards.

Pedantic_Hibee
29-08-2018, 04:56 PM
Morelos to bite someone, Gerrard to slip whilst attempting to headbutt Rodgers, Boyata to score three own goals before unveiling a Union Jack tattoo, the game to end 5v5, microphones turned up for once whilst the sectarian nonsense is spouted with both the commentators and media raising the awareness of how sad it all is and that strange wee identikit rabid Hun kitman to gnaw off his own red hand of Ulster in a fit of insanity.

Failing that, a bore nil nil draw.

O'Rourke3
29-08-2018, 04:56 PM
I'd be looking for any result that had 3 or 4 players from each side in court Monday for common affray. Injuries to key players both sides. Flares from both end resulting in closed door games in future and both managers fighting in the tunnel before kick off. Could care less about the result as it will be the only bit of sports news mentioned all week in any case.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Jamesie
29-08-2018, 05:00 PM
I noticed on Sky that Brenda was about to hold a press conference. It’s a bit early in the week for that but I didn’t stay long enough to find out what ii’s for.

Probably ahead of their Europa League game on Thursday.

weecounty hibby
29-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Yeah, that and you are a greedy *******!

JimBHibees
29-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Morelos to bite someone, Gerrard to slip whilst attempting to headbutt Rodgers, Boyata to score three own goals before unveiling a Union Jack tattoo, the game to end 5v5, microphones turned up for once whilst the sectarian nonsense is spouted with both the commentators and media raising the awareness of how sad it all is and that strange wee identikit rabid Hun kitman to gnaw off his own red hand of Ulster in a fit of insanity.

So business as usual then. :greengrin

Onion
29-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Would like Steve G and Sevco to be brought down a few pegs. Dodgy decisions, plenty red cards and a 5-0 Sellick win would do nicely.

GreenNWhiteArmy
29-08-2018, 06:18 PM
An entertaining match with some good football but ultimately, a celtic win

We need those watching to see that our top teams, can produce exciting games with quality on show. We served up our fair share last season against the old firm, home to hearts amongst others.

It's a derby, it will be feisty so goals and cards with the huns leaving unhappy

Sir David Gray
29-08-2018, 06:31 PM
0-0, both teams reduced to 7 players and rioting in the stands resulting in Ibrox and Parkhead being closed down for the rest of the season.

Wakeyhibee
29-08-2018, 06:33 PM
0-0, 2 points off each, as many reds and yellows as the ref can muster. Lots of non-career threatening injuries. Pitch invasions, flares, sectarian flags and singing for the world to see so the SPFL & SFA have nowhere left to hide.

SteveHFC
29-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Can see Sevco sneaking a win here sadly.

Zazu62
29-08-2018, 07:21 PM
Can see Sevco sneaking a win here sadly.

They are due one. Lafferty always scores against Celtic

Eyrie
29-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Screw both halves of the gruesome twosome - I'm a Hibs fan.

My preference is for half of a large meteor to smash into the stadium, removing 60k bigots in one clean shot. Followed by the other half of the meteor landing on Ibrox in the return fixture, to remove a further 50k bigots with another clean shot.

Failing that, I'd settle for any and/or all of the following

0-0 bore draw with a full-time melee resulting in 4 red cards.

A Nil-Nil borefest, game widely derided as being "not a ptach on the Edinburgh Derby", a rainy day and the roof leaking, loads of sectarian/terrorist glorifying songs;highlighted throughout the national media. Both Managers resigning in disgust.

Oh well, one can but dream.

0-0, with plenty injuries, cards and retrospective suspensions thrown in.

Preferred result? Pitch invasion by the soapies with the zombies joining in "to protect their players" followed by a mass brawl with the players joining in and all three officials reporting they were struck by players. Ideally with the match then abandoned after ten minutes of failed police efforts to calm things. The day being topped of after both teams are docked 15 points as a result and the daily ****** forced out of business for refusing to blacken the name of either team and a week of ever increasingly inane statements from castle greyskull stating why they had no part in it whatsoever.

I'd be looking for any result that had 3 or 4 players from each side in court Monday for common affray. Injuries to key players both sides. Flares from both end resulting in closed door games in future and both managers fighting in the tunnel before kick off. Could care less about the result as it will be the only bit of sports news mentioned all week in any case.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

0-0, both teams reduced to 7 players and rioting in the stands resulting in Ibrox and Parkhead being closed down for the rest of the season.

0-0, 2 points off each, as many reds and yellows as the ref can muster. Lots of non-career threatening injuries. Pitch invasions, flares, sectarian flags and singing for the world to see so the SPFL & SFA have nowhere left to hide.

Smartie
29-08-2018, 07:54 PM
They are due one. Lafferty always scores against Celtic

Sevco are due another Celtic-defeat-induced meltdown though.

They always self-destruct following defeat to Celtic.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
29-08-2018, 07:54 PM
What's everybody's preferred result??? My money is on another Boyata 1-0. Also hope the cards are flying like confetti.

22 season long injuries.

Bostonhibby
29-08-2018, 08:01 PM
Forty or fifty thousand Scottish residents up before the sheriff court on Monday morning for singing banned sectarian songs before during and after the game would do for a start.

blackpoolhibs
29-08-2018, 08:03 PM
I know you are not supposed to say this, but i would love it if there were 4 or 5 career ending injuries for each team, throw in a pitch invasion with a real punch up, and it would be the perfect Sunday afternoon for me.

Paisley Hibby
29-08-2018, 08:09 PM
Should that not read SSSccchellick v Sevco :wink:

Eyrie
29-08-2018, 08:09 PM
I'd like to add these to my previous wish list.

22 season long injuries.

Forty or fifty thousand Scottish residents up before the sheriff court on Monday morning for singing banned sectarian songs before during and after the game would do for a start.

I know you are not supposed to say this, but i would love it if there were 4 or 5 career ending injuries for each team, throw in a pitch invasion with a real punch up, and it would be the perfect Sunday afternoon for me.

Is It On....
29-08-2018, 08:11 PM
I don't like either but LG last minute deflected goal off Lafferty into the Rangers support...

Bostonhibby
29-08-2018, 08:14 PM
I don't like either but LG last minute deflected goal off Lafferty into the Rangers support...When you say off lafferty, are you talking about an accidental deflection, or deliberately using him for a wall pass before Knockin it in?

Bostonhibby
29-08-2018, 08:17 PM
And something in me feels compelled to remind everyone it's celtc, without the I. Just like the self proclaimed best fans in the world intended.

Jim44
29-08-2018, 08:20 PM
A scoreless draw or a Celtic win would suit me but I think Sevco will win by the odd goal.

kaimendhibs
29-08-2018, 08:25 PM
0 0 borefest with massive pagger on the pitch after with fans of both cheeks protecting players

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

green leaves
29-08-2018, 08:26 PM
a celtic win to put the huns back in their box.
And a few serious injuries

Bishop Hibee
29-08-2018, 08:30 PM
A draw as that’s the best result for us.

Chorley Hibee
29-08-2018, 08:36 PM

If Carlsberg did Old Firm games! 😂

Ryan91
29-08-2018, 09:30 PM

I'm rooting for the Meteor

SirDavidsNapper
29-08-2018, 09:45 PM

An alien abduction

McSwanky
29-08-2018, 09:57 PM
Can they both lose? That would do nicely.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Mick O'Rourke
29-08-2018, 09:58 PM
I detest the new club in Govan as much as i did the old club that used to play there.

Or maybe even more now.

From our point of view,a draw would maybe do.

Sorry , No me.
I want a high scoring game .
Wae sevco scoring nane.

Mick O'Rourke
29-08-2018, 10:08 PM

The game is not at Ibrox ! :big grin:

Eyrie
30-08-2018, 07:04 PM
The game is not at Ibrox ! :big grin:

Ok, make it 60411 then.