PDA

View Full Version : Jambos new Anti Semitic chant

Austinho
27-08-2018, 11:27 PM
They’ve really struggled since we ripped up their songbook haven’t they!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3123611/hearts-fans-antisemitic-aaron-hughes-jews-video/

monktonharp
28-08-2018, 12:24 AM
sorry, just cant bring myself to click that one

monktonharp
28-08-2018, 12:32 AM
They’ve really struggled since we ripped up their songbook haven’t they!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3123611/hearts-fans-antisemitic-aaron-hughes-jews-video/for your info, there are a lot of people, this side of the world that cannot bring themselves in any way to help or support that "rag" they call the Sun. most are for political reasons, some are what happened to Liverpool fans, a lot for happened at Orgreave, and most because they are a shower o' lying bassas. I cant even go into a shop for fags, sweets for my granddaughter or a pint o' milk if they have a Sun banner over the shoap!!

ying bassas .

lyonhibs
28-08-2018, 05:54 AM
for your info, there are a lot of people, this side of the world that cannot bring themselves in any way to help or support that "rag" they call the Sun. most are for political reasons, some are what happened to Liverpool fans, a lot for happened at Orgreave, and most because they are a shower o' lying bassas. I cant even go into a shop for fags, sweets for my granddaughter or a pint o' milk if they have a Sun banner over the shoap!!

ying bassas .

I suspect that the OP is Scottish and just lives in Oz and thus is well aware of the opprobrium in which The Sun is generally held by right minded people. I'll click on a link but wouldn't dream of buying the actual rag (and yes, I know how online advertising works)

For those of you similarly afflicted, the crux of it is:

JAMBOS' SHAME Hearts fans belt out ‘he hates the f*****g Jews, his name is Aaron Hughes’ in vile antisemitic video

Sounds rather like some 14 year old hard man has worked out that Hughes rhymes with Jews and gone from there. That said I've not seen the clip as it's been deleted.

Having heard the "Edinburgh is wonderful" excrement and other similarly unappealing ditties from our very own minority of ******** fans in the past, I find it a tad hypocritical to jump on the moral high ground here.

Horrible, horrible chant though. I wonder if the Jambo away end self polices these things?

JimBHibees
28-08-2018, 05:59 AM
What with this crud and the guy caught giving nazi salute few years back. Seems like an element very extreme views. Think this has been going on for a few years. Sure Queen Ann will sort it out.

Paul1642
28-08-2018, 06:08 AM
Without clicking the link I assume this will be a tiny minority. We have our idiots too

heidtheba
28-08-2018, 06:10 AM
I clicked on the link. Ugh.
But to put this into perspective, there's also a link in the article about a very very recent and incredibly unsavoury tweet from a Hibs fan, and this forum has shown that almost all of the posters on here feel completely the opposite to what the tweet was about.
The Sun article is typical sensationalism and not representative of any Hearts fan I know.

Brizo
28-08-2018, 06:35 AM
Not read the article as refuse to click on the Sun link but have seen the video. Seems to be half a dozen wee neds and fair play (did I really write that) to the Jambos the vast majority are calling it out for the moronic pond life behaviour it is.

I'm guessing the article didn't also highlight the considerable "Billy Boy" element in the Hertz support. If not that's no surprise. For a rag that thrives on sensationalism anti Catholicism isn't sensationalist enough , not even in 21st century Scotland.

Heisenberg
28-08-2018, 06:38 AM
I would also just like to point out that I did not click the link, because that seems to be the done thing these days.

Pretty Boy
28-08-2018, 06:51 AM
I did click the link because I'm a bit of a maverick like that. The couple of pence generated in ad revenue is probably propping up the entire Murdoch empire.

Anyway daft bams behaving like bams. Every support has them; if it was a video of Hibs fans singing the Skacel song I'd say exactly the same. I'll leave the whataboutery to the Celtic and Rangers fans. Every support has an element that like to think they are 'edgy'.

stuart-farquhar
28-08-2018, 06:56 AM
Why on earth would teenage spotties be making up this stuff about Jews? Does anybody really think they are aware of what they are saying? I doubt it.

Pretty Boy
28-08-2018, 06:59 AM
Why on earth would teenage spotties be making up this stuff about Jews? Does anybody really think they are aware of what they are saying? I doubt it.

I think the primary reason is it rhymes with Hughes. Threads like this and ones in various other places are probably also a contributing factor. When people do things to provoke a reaction the default response always seems to be to give them exactly what they are looking for.

SirDavidsNapper
28-08-2018, 07:03 AM
I think it's sweet how they've imitated us by forming their own singing section due to the poor atmosphere since we destroyed their songbook in 2016. Wee lambs. They're even talking about having displays after ripping us for years about them. Cute.

wookie70
28-08-2018, 07:41 AM
Surprised that rag hasn't suggested that Corbyn was at the back of the bus singing along. Wee neds who don't know any better and may well never learn. We have a good few in our support too.

Dashing Bob S
28-08-2018, 08:28 AM
Bit of an own goal from the Jambos there. They worked so hard to win that WW2 trophy, now the wantonly devalue it.

TelaStella
28-08-2018, 08:37 AM
The irony of it all is that after the Ulster Banner and the Union Jack I wonder what their No.3 choice of antagonist flag to wave is? Most likely the flag of Zion (Israel). Just another example of Hun/Diet Hun lunacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HIBERNIAN-0762
28-08-2018, 08:40 AM
Along with the rising sectarianism in their support they are doing their best to be totally obnoxious,a truly repulsive club and fans.

Hibbyradge
28-08-2018, 08:42 AM
I would also just like to point out that I did not click the link, because that seems to be the done thing these days.

This.

Juniper Greens
28-08-2018, 08:43 AM
I do know from snooping around Brokeback, that this song didn't go down well with MOST of the crowd on that. I was surprised that some were sticking up for it however. The admins then deleted a lot of the posts and issued warnings.
So I do think they perhaps have more of a problem with their singing section than we maybe realise

heidtheba
28-08-2018, 09:14 AM
I do know from snooping around Brokeback, that this song didn't go down well with MOST of the crowd on that. I was surprised that some were sticking up for it however. The admins then deleted a lot of the posts and issued warnings.
So I do think they perhaps have more of a problem with their singing section than we maybe realise

In this case I don't think so. Remember, the same could be said of the tweet which was correctly deleted and over which warnings were raised. That sure as heck didn't represent more than just a few numpties in our support.

I'm Spartacus
28-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Is it me, or was Sectarian in football greatly reduced while the SevCo were off the scene?

28-08-2018, 09:29 AM
Bit of an own goal from the Jambos there. They worked so hard to win that WW2 trophy, now the wantonly devalue it.

To the tune of Enola Gay too.

Austinho
28-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Is it me, or was Sectarian in football greatly reduced while the SevCo were off the scene?There was that, but also it’s been more noticeably aimed at us recently with Stubbs and particularly Lennon at helm.

Keith_M
28-08-2018, 10:30 AM
Without clicking the link I assume this will be a tiny minority. We have our idiots too

:agree:

I've only ever heard the "Edinburgh is wonderful" song being sung by Hearts Fans (who I told to shut it, in no uncertain terms) but it would be no surprise if we had a few young idiots in our support that have sung it as well.

Self policing is the only answer.

Franck Stanton
28-08-2018, 11:55 AM

We sure do, the fact that one tweeted he hoped Levine joined Mercer for one.

Tornadoes70
28-08-2018, 12:06 PM

This

Probably just a handful of moronic and unbelievably ignorant brainless idiots.

FilipinoHibs
28-08-2018, 12:09 PM
This

Probably just a handful of moronic and unbelievably ignorant brainless idiots.
Is that the same small group that sings up to your knees....?

Ross4356
28-08-2018, 12:18 PM
for your info, there are a lot of people, this side of the world that cannot bring themselves in any way to help or support that "rag" they call the Sun. most are for political reasons, some are what happened to Liverpool fans, a lot for happened at Orgreave, and most because they are a shower o' lying bassas. I cant even go into a shop for fags, sweets for my granddaughter or a pint o' milk if they have a Sun banner over the shoap!!

ying bassas .

I understand why you're no visiting the site but FYI companies don't make money from you visiting their site, they only make money if you click an add on the site. In fact by visiting the site and not clicking an ad you cost that company money as they have to pay for the bandwidth for your visit.

My_Wife_Camille
28-08-2018, 12:28 PM
I’m stunned at how many people are just brushing it off as harmless ‘wee neds’ and even more so at those desperate to tell us all that ‘every support has them, including us’.

These types of videos and news stories come up about that support far more regularly than any other support in the county, except Rangers’. It’s absolutely abhorrent behaviour and a disgusting attitude to have and the people who are making suggestions that we, as a support, are ‘just as bad’ couldn’t be further from the truth.

Call it ‘point scoring’ or ‘whataboutery’ or any of the other buzzwords that usually appear on these threads but they have a far too much of a history of this kind of thing justbto pass it off as a few neds.

If it hadn’t been picked up by the paper it would only have been a matter of time before it was being belted out by hundreds in the Tynecastle concourse

TelaStella
28-08-2018, 12:37 PM
We sure do, the fact that one tweeted he hoped Levine joined Mercer for one.

The guy had a point to be fair. That Levine is a right ****

Jumbo
28-08-2018, 12:46 PM
:top marks
I’m stunned at how many people are just brushing it off as harmless ‘wee neds’ and even more so at those desperate to tell us all that ‘every support has them, including us’.

These types of videos and news stories come up about that support far more regularly than any other support in the county, except Rangers’. It’s absolutely abhorrent behaviour and a disgusting attitude to have and the people who are making suggestions that we, as a support, are ‘just as bad’ couldn’t be further from the truth.

Call it ‘point scoring’ or ‘whataboutery’ or any of the other buzzwords that usually appear on these threads but they have a far too much of a history of this kind of thing justbto pass it off as a few neds.

If it hadn’t been picked up by the paper it would only have been a matter of time before it was being belted out by hundreds in the Tynecastle concourse

Hibernia&Alba
28-08-2018, 01:08 PM
It doesn't even make any sense. Why the hell would Aaron Hughes be anti-Jewish? :confused:

Not only racist garbage but completely ridiculous. Weirdos.

Franck Stanton
28-08-2018, 01:16 PM
The guy had a point to be fair. That Levine is a right ****

Really ?

Nakedmanoncrack
28-08-2018, 01:18 PM
It doesn't even make any sense. Why the hell would Aaron Hughes be anti-Jewish? :confused:

Not only racist garbage, but completely ridiculous. Weirdos.

Of course it's ridiculous - just like the similarly idiotic drivel some of our supporters sing.

FilipinoHibs
28-08-2018, 01:21 PM

Yup loyalists side with Israel against the Palestenians because of historic IRA/PLO links.

Hibernia&Alba
28-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Of course it's ridiculous - just like the similarly idiotic drivel some of our supporters sing.

No argument there, mate; of course there are chants in bad taste. It's just that this Jambo chant seems predicated upon nothing more than Hughes rhymes with Jews. It's the most inane thing I've ever heard.

Bob1875
28-08-2018, 01:55 PM

I was in a bar and Norway where 20/30 folk were singing about Skacel and being a refugee? I just brushed it off as being a few pished idiots. Every support has them.

green day
28-08-2018, 02:01 PM
I was in a bar and Norway where 20/30 folk were singing about Skacel and being a refugee? I just brushed it off as being a few pished idiots. Every support has them.

Disagree, the Skacel song was only sung by a particular table of young lads, a handful and didnt gain any real traction.

The Mercer song was sung by a fair number though :aok:

Nakedmanoncrack
28-08-2018, 02:07 PM
No argument there, mate; of course there are chants in bad taste. It's just that this Jambo chant seems predicated upon nothing more than Hughes rhymes with Jews. It's the most inane thing I've ever heard.

To be fair; the Skatchel/refugee song doesn't even have a rhyme in it's favour.

Pretty Boy
28-08-2018, 02:12 PM

You're probably right but I've reached the 'what's the point' stage. I said the same when people were droning on and on about smoke bombs recently: how many of us listened to a bunch of old moaners when we were 16 or 18 or whatever?

If someone has the mentality, at any age, of thinking calling someone a 'refugee' or 'orange *******' is funny or think singing about 'hating Jews' or 'fenian blood' is acceptable then there's not really much anyone can do about it. Giving them any sort of reaction is exactly what they want and they'll just brush off arguments with the usual PC brigade and snowflake nonsense these types always come out with. Some Hearts fans are bigots is hardly earth shattering news andmob mentality means other people join in songs said bigots sing. It's always going to be that way.

Dashing Bob S
28-08-2018, 02:22 PM
First lentil-munching Corbyn attends a meeting of PLO activists years ago, now plukey young yams are singing songs about slow Northern Ireland defenders hating them. If I were Jewish I would be scared.

PatHead
28-08-2018, 02:24 PM
You're probably right but I've reached the 'what's the point' stage. I said the same when people were droning on and on about smoke bombs recently: how many of us listened to a bunch of old moaners when we were 16 or 18 or whatever?

If someone has the mentality, at any age, of thinking calling someone a 'refugee' or 'orange *******' is funny or think singing about 'hating Jews' or 'fenian blood' is acceptable then there's not really much anyone can do about it. Giving them any sort of reaction is exactly what they want and they'll just brush off arguments with the usual PC brigade and snowflake nonsense these types always come out with. Some Hearts fans are bigots is hardly earth shattering news andmob mentality means other people join in songs said bigots sing. It's always going to be that way.

When I was young it was acceptable to call folk ******s, pakkis, poofs or coons. I remember a chant of get your tits out for the boys aimed at police women. These days are all long gone thankfully.

If some “snowflakes “ hadn’t started campaigning to stop that unacceptable behaviour it would probably still happen today. Whether it be Hibs, Hearts, The Rangers or any club you should never ignore it or these behaviours will become acceptable again.

Sorry for the language I am trying to emphasise a point.

Flynn
28-08-2018, 02:30 PM

ying bassas .

People can use archive options to save an article from publications they don't like and repost so the newspaper doesn't receive any advertising revenue for their clicks. Then you can read the article safe in the knowledge that you aren't generating clicks and cash for them. It's also handy if certain papers have told lies and delete articles from their own archive. This saves it for posterity.

http://archive.is/

Keith_M
28-08-2018, 02:45 PM
When I was young it was acceptable to call folk ******s, pakkis, poofs or coons. I remember a chant of get your tits out for the boys aimed at police women. These days are all long gone thankfully.

If some “snowflakes “ hadn’t started campaigning to stop that unacceptable behaviour it would probably still happen today. Whether it be Hibs, Hearts, The Rangers or any club you should never ignore it or these behaviours will become acceptable again.

I get the point you're trying to make, PH, but I can't remember when the words I highlighted in bold were ever acceptable, and I grew up in the 70s with 'Love thy Neighbour' on TV (what a horrible program).

Yes, some people used those words, but I never considered them 'acceptable'.

Maybe it had a lot to do with the fact that my best friend between the ages of 7-9 was black, and I hated the words that some horrible kids used to call him.... but surely I wasn't alone in that?

:dunno:

Pretty Boy
28-08-2018, 02:56 PM

I think we're in agreement that it's unacceptable. I also used the term snowflake to highlight the nonsense argument people who think such behaviour is amusing use as opposed to calling anyone that inane word.

The point I was making is that the guys singing that song will see a thread like this as a badge of honour as opposed to being persuaded to change their ways. If people feel that they can talk them round then good luck to them. For me it just is what it is.

AltheHibby
28-08-2018, 03:11 PM
Keekaboo, I think the thing about Love Thy Neighbour was that the racist white guy was the idiot and the butt of the jokes.

Wikipedia (I know) suggests I remember correctly.

Sadly, ignorance (lack of education rather than moronic behaviour) was a part of the problem. I remember a neighbour asking a black professor from Ghana what language they spoke in Ghana as his "English is good". "English" was his bemused reply. The next question was "can I touch your hair?"

He was both gracious and willing to allow his hair to be touched. Using this example I would suggest the programme was fairly accurate.

Happy to be contradicted.

basehibby
28-08-2018, 04:06 PM
Surprised that rag hasn't suggested that Corbyn was at the back of the bus singing along. Wee neds who don't know any better and may well never learn. We have a good few in our support too.

THIS - anti-semitism is soooo in fashion as a stick for *****y rags like the Sun (and for that matter the majority of the Mainstream media in the UK) to beat Labour with in an effort to unseat Jeremy Corbyn from it's leadership. If they made a fuss about the endemic Scottish phenomenon of anti-catholic bigotry they might have to call out Theresa May's saviours in chief the DUP!

SouthMoroccoStu
28-08-2018, 04:32 PM

Got to wonder what Hughes thinks of this

Lafferty reportedly loved the 7ft plays the flute song

Can’t imagine Aaron loves being called an anti Semite by some of his own supporters

Is It On....
28-08-2018, 07:56 PM
I suspect that the OP is Scottish and just lives in Oz and thus is well aware of the opprobrium in which The Sun is generally held by right minded people. I'll click on a link but wouldn't dream of buying the actual rag (and yes, I know how online advertising works)

For those of you similarly afflicted, the crux of it is:

JAMBOS' SHAME Hearts fans belt out ‘he hates the f*****g Jews, his name is Aaron Hughes’ in vile antisemitic video

Sounds rather like some 14 year old hard man has worked out that Hughes rhymes with Jews and gone from there. That said I've not seen the clip as it's been deleted.

Having heard the "Edinburgh is wonderful" excrement and other similarly unappealing ditties from our very own minority of ******** fans in the past, I find it a tad hypocritical to jump on the moral high ground here.

Horrible, horrible chant though. I wonder if the Jambo away end self polices these things?

I remember "the Edinburgh is wonderful..." but thought it had been left in the 1980s?

Keith_M
28-08-2018, 08:10 PM
Keekaboo, I think the thing about Love Thy Neighbour was that the racist white guy was the idiot and the butt of the jokes.

Wikipedia (I know) suggests I remember correctly.

Sadly, ignorance (lack of education rather than moronic behaviour) was a part of the problem. I remember a neighbour asking a black professor from Ghana what language they spoke in Ghana as his "English is good". "English" was his bemused reply. The next question was "can I touch your hair?"

He was both gracious and willing to allow his hair to be touched. Using this example I would suggest the programme was fairly accurate.

Happy to be contradicted.

No, you're absolutely right but, sadly, shows like "Love Thy Neigbour" and "Till Death Us Do Part" introduced loads of words that many people in almost totally white, country villages like mine had never heard of before. The kids that used them didn't see irony, but ammunition.

Maybe it was well-intentioned, but counter productive.

kaimendhibs
28-08-2018, 09:25 PM
Saw the video. Disgusting. Do some of our fans sing horrible songs? Yes. But two wrongs don't make a right. Anyone trying to defend this song by whataboutery is out of order.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Dashing Bob S
28-08-2018, 11:10 PM
You are torn between finding this sort of stuff grossly offensive (which is what the young perpetrators want - they are youth, they want a reaction) and just plain silly.

monktonharp
28-08-2018, 11:50 PM
I understand why you're no visiting the site but FYI companies don't make money from you visiting their site, they only make money if you click an add on the site. In fact by visiting the site and not clicking an ad you cost that company money as they have to pay for the bandwidth for your visit.:dummytit:still wont be clicking anything in relation to that rag.

monktonharp
29-08-2018, 12:02 AM
You are torn between finding this sort of stuff grossly offensive (which is what the young perpetrators want - they are youth, they want a reaction) and just plain silly.I am old, and find it disgusting. I want an erection.:wink:

lyonhibs
29-08-2018, 05:20 AM
I remember "the Edinburgh is wonderful..." but thought it had been left in the 1980s?

Very sadly not. It was a few years ago right enough, but not ancient Rome.

oldbutdim
29-08-2018, 08:55 AM
I understand why you're no visiting the site but FYI companies don't make money from you visiting their site, they only make money if you click an add on the site. In fact by visiting the site and not clicking an ad you cost that company money as they have to pay for the bandwidth for your visit.

Is that correct?

I didn't realise that, and I suspect many others who proudly make the 'no likee no clickee' claim don't either.

Maybe we should be encouraging visits to these 'newspapers'.

I'm pretty ambivalent about which rags I look at so I admit to the odd visit to the Sun.
It amused me quite a bit to see an article last week I think, where the Sun had screenshotted a load of twitter or facebook comments within it and one of the contributors was 'ALL THE SUN ARE C****' but with all the letters. This was repeated several times on the page.

Well, I thought it was funny.

Peevemor
29-08-2018, 09:07 AM

That's not always the case.

https://www.bigcommerce.com/ecommerce-answers/what-is-cpm-advertising-what-retailers-need-to-know/

Andy.1875
29-08-2018, 09:16 AM
I get the point you're trying to make, PH, but I can't remember when the words I highlighted in bold were ever acceptable, and I grew up in the 70s with 'Love thy Neighbour' on TV (what a horrible program).

Yes, some people used those words, but I never considered them 'acceptable'.

Maybe it had a lot to do with the fact that my best friend between the ages of 7-9 was black, and I hated the words that some horrible kids used to call him.... but surely I wasn't alone in that?

:dunno:

They were acceptable.
A popular rhyme when I was at primary to pick the person to be 'it' was:

Eena, meena, mina, mo,
Catch a n*gger by the toe,
If he screams, let him go,
Eena meena, mina, mo.

I believe it got later changed to Tigger.
A lot of young people were probably using this rhyme without realizing what the 'N' word meant, but they weren't being chastised for it.

heidtheba
29-08-2018, 09:19 AM
That's not always the case.

https://www.bigcommerce.com/ecommerce-answers/what-is-cpm-advertising-what-retailers-need-to-know/

And, just if we're going to have this side debate, I think that the more people who go onto the page, the greater the web owner's data evidence to ask the advertisers on the page to provide more money for each advert.

Peevemor
29-08-2018, 09:36 AM
They were acceptable.
A popular rhyme when I was at primary to pick the person to be 'it' was:

Eena, meena, mina, mo,
Catch a n*gger by the toe,
If he screams, let him go,
Eena meena, mina, mo.

I believe it got later changed to Tigger.
A lot of young people were probably using this rhyme without realizing what the 'N' word meant, but they weren't being chastised for it.

That doesn't mean it was acceptable. As a kid in the 70s (I was born in 1967) I used the rhyme along with everyone else but I knew "******" was dodgy and certainly didn't use it elsewhere. Coon was a definite no-no.

Words like Paki and Chinky were acceptable as the people using them didn't see them as offensive. This was at a time when we were encouraged to say 'coloured' instead of 'black'.

WhileTheChief..
29-08-2018, 10:31 AM

Ach you’ve gone and ruined a lot of folks wee protest!!

Maybe they’ll start clicking the link furiously in the hope that they cost the Sun a few pence instead.

That would show em.

Mixu62
29-08-2018, 10:52 AM
Tried to resist the temptation to post in this one, as giving the morons the attention they crave only adds fuel to the fire but here goes.

Firstly, I highly doubt any of the idiots featured have ever crossed paths with a Jewish person, let alone are actually anti-semetic. It's just an idiotic song that happens to use the word jews as a rhyme with Hughes. If would make as much sense if they changed it to "loves" the jews. I also don't believe hearts support is anti-semetic, again it's not like there's a massive Jewish presence in Gorgie/Dalry for those sort of tensions to be an issue. That said it shouldn't be ignored or brushed under the carpet. Normalisation of that sort of language is the first step on a nasty slippery slope.

Yes we have eejits among our own support too, who are rightly called out for anything that casts our club in a bad light. I don't spend much time on JKB but I'm sure that'll be happening. Also, let's not pretend that the Sun is now consumed with concern for the UK's ethnic minorities. It's sensationalist gutter "journalism" at it's worst.

basehibby
29-08-2018, 11:14 AM
That doesn't mean it was acceptable. As a kid in the 70s (I was born in 1967) I used the rhyme along with everyone else but I knew "******" was dodgy and certainly didn't use it elsewhere. Coon was a definite no-no.

Words like Paki and Chinky were acceptable as the people using them didn't see them as offensive. This was at a time when we were encouraged to say 'coloured' instead of 'black'.

I honestly don't think the majority of people used to register what they were saying back then with the eenie-meanie-minie rhyme.

I'm sure I remember adults using it widely back then - eg using it while playing with their own or oter people's kids - and it just didn't seem to register as wrong or controversial or anything - in the same way as the gollywog on the Robinson's Jam was just accepted as normal I suppose. Weird when you look back but there you go.

Bobby_Combe
29-08-2018, 02:20 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_W._Hughes

There may be some confusion in what passes for their 'brains' with this guy.

He's recently published a new book which apparently has been attacked for being anti-semitic by other Jewish scholars.

Given that there are no pictures in this book, and that Professor Hughes has a vocabulary FULL of REALLY BIG WORDS, I doubt any Jambo has actually read it, nor would he/she/it understand a word of it if he/she/it were to try.

I believe there may have been mention of the dispute in the 'Sun' or some other comic suited to the literacy level of the more 'intellligent' (using the word very loosely indeed) among the unclean hordes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_W._Hughes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_W._Hughes)

Nakedmanoncrack
29-08-2018, 07:13 PM

The ''get your tits out for the boys'' ditty would routinely be sung at anyone female who appeared on or around the pitch, be they police officers, or pre-match entertainment. Disturbingly in the case of the pre-match entertainment, the dancers, cheerleaders, whatever were often of dubious age to be ''getting them out'' for anyone - even in unlikely case of being tempted by the charming invite.