PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: BETFRED CUP QUARTER FINAL TICKETS ON SALE

RSS Bot
27-08-2018, 06:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9128)

Keith_M
27-08-2018, 06:06 PM
Watch a Cup game against Aberdeen for 4 quid cheaper than visiting Livi.

A bargain, surely.

Famous Fiver
27-08-2018, 06:42 PM
Done. Got mine.

hfc rd
27-08-2018, 06:43 PM
Will Aberdeen get the whole south stand for this?

we are hibs
27-08-2018, 06:47 PM

I would hope we would sell out our end and need to use the south considering it's a quarter final. Midweek may have an effect but after seeing how average Aberdeen were at the weekend you would fancy us with a couple more bodies in and a more settled side to beat them. We rarely don't rise to the occasion at Easter Road these days and it's a great chance to get back to Hampden so you would think it will get hibs fans juices flowing.

Keith_M
27-08-2018, 06:51 PM

Attendances at League Cup games are notoriously small, so I'd be surprised if we sold out the other three stands.

For instance, there was only 8.5k against Ross County.

BILLYHIBS
27-08-2018, 06:54 PM
I am a ST holder and will be looking for a top up to my ST without paying booking fees but says tickets will NOT be available to buy at the TIcket Office. Is this for real or just another example of the TO not being user friendly?

Anyone know for sure?

Think I will turn up at the TO and just act daft as usual! :wink:

danhibees1875
27-08-2018, 06:55 PM

I think Aberdeen have a reasonable central belt following but I'd imagine that the average Aberdeen based fan would think twice about coming down to Edinburgh on a Tuesday night to watch the game.

hibee_girl
27-08-2018, 07:07 PM
I am a ST holder and will be looking for a top up to my ST without paying booking fees but says tickets will NOT be available to buy at the TIcket Office. Is this for real or just another example of the TO not being user friendly?

Anyone know for sure?

The way I read it was that it’s online sales only until the 3rd September, after that I would imagine you can buy in person at the ticket office

Ringothedog
27-08-2018, 07:07 PM
I think Aberdeen have a reasonable central belt following but I'd imagine that the average Aberdeen based fan would think twice about coming down to Edinburgh on a Tuesday night to watch the game.

And it’s live on television

BoomtownHibees
27-08-2018, 07:14 PM

Anyone know for sure?

There’s no booking fee for adding to your ST

BILLYHIBS
27-08-2018, 07:23 PM
The way I read it was that it’s online sales only until the 3rd September, after that I would imagine you can buy in person at the ticket office
:thumbsup: Will wait till after 3/9/18

BILLYHIBS
27-08-2018, 07:25 PM
There’s no booking fee for adding to your ST
Yeah but only available to buy after 3/9/18 online only just now :thumbsup:

BoomtownHibees
27-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Yeah but only available to buy after 3/9/18 online only just now :thumbsup:

Can’t you book online?

Famous Fiver
27-08-2018, 07:34 PM
I topped up my ST on line. Had it added to my card. I get a £2 discount for doing it before the deadline.

£9 for a LC quarter final is a bargain in my book.

It would have cost the club plenty to give free ST top up for home cup ties as they did a few years ago.

Just one game away from Hampden.

BILLYHIBS
27-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Can’t you book online?
Booking fee

BoomtownHibees
27-08-2018, 07:37 PM
Booking fee

Not if you are adding to your ST online:

Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket by telephone only, applicable to Adults and Concessions will be charged. There are no booking fees for purchasing online.

Season ticket holders will receive a 10% discount when purchasing tickets.

BILLYHIBS
27-08-2018, 07:51 PM
Not if you are adding to your ST online:

Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket by telephone only, applicable to Adults and Concessions will be charged. There are no booking fees for purchasing online.

Season ticket holders will receive a 10% discount when purchasing tickets.
I can see no booking fee but was no good at Spirograph at school been going round in circles for last 15 minutes. Is there a simple way just to top up ur ST without going on to a wee spreadsheet that do not have seat numbers a bit like the actual stadium but without the seagulls ? :wink:

BoomtownHibees
27-08-2018, 07:57 PM
I can see no booking fee but was no good at Spirograph at school been going round in circles for last 15 minutes. Is there a simple way just to top up ur ST without going on to a wee spreadsheet that do not have seat numbers a bit like the actual stadium but without the seagulls ? :wink:

When you first go on to the eticketing site you should see that you have a “reserved ticket” that will already be linked to your season ticket seat. Should then just be a case of adding it to your basket and proceeding to make your payment. Select “add to card” when asked about delivery options.

You shouldn’t have to go on to a seat map to pick a seat unless you want to sit somewhere other than your own seat

BILLYHIBS
27-08-2018, 08:09 PM
When you first go on to the eticketing site you should see that you have a “reserved ticket” that will already be linked to your season ticket seat. Should then just be a case of adding it to your basket and proceeding to make your payment. Select “add to card” when asked about delivery options.

You shouldn’t have to go on to a seat map to pick a seat unless you want to sit somewhere other than your own seat
Not shown as having a reserved seat? Have had issues with this for years will take a walk down the TO next week where I have seen better organised riots 😀
Many thanks for all your help anyway :thumbsup:

BoomtownHibees
27-08-2018, 08:11 PM
Not shown as having a reserved seat? Have had issues with this for years will take a walk down the TO next week where I have seen better organised riots 😀

👍🏼

hfc rd
27-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Attendances at League Cup games are notoriously small, so I'd be surprised if we sold out the other three stands.

For instance, there was only 8.5k against Ross County.

TBH, I think the low attendance for the Ross County game was because a lot of the fans would have been skint after all those European trips. I wasn’t at the County game as just simply couldn’t afford it. I wouldn’t be suprised if a number of fans would have been in the same boat especially after all those European games.

I remember the Dundee Utd QF when we lost on pens and the Aberdeen QF which we won 2-0 had pretty good turnouts

Moulin Yarns
27-08-2018, 09:32 PM
Where is the singing section boycotting this time 😉

Garymcl
27-08-2018, 09:45 PM
This is great pricing for this game stuff the live tv going to be a cracking atmosphere under the floodlights a game away from another Hampden visit let’s sell our three stands out at least for this canny wait Ggtth

Crunchie
27-08-2018, 09:50 PM

Anyone know for sure?

I went up to the office today and they wouldn't sell me mine, said they are trying to encourage people to buy over the phone or online. I'll have to go back on the 3rd.

Crunchie
27-08-2018, 09:53 PM

Same here, I have 4 in my group for years, but for the past year I have had issues with 2 of them not showing up on my network, I've had to visit the shop ever since.

we are hibs
28-08-2018, 06:51 AM
I went up to the office today and they wouldn't sell me mine, said they are trying to encourage people to buy over the phone or online. I'll have to go back on the 3rd.

Buy over the phone. What a riot they are. Barely anyone gets through on the phone.

BILLYHIBS
28-08-2018, 07:11 AM
If it was your own business you would never turn away paying customers at the door! Does not make economic financial or business sense.Nuts!:confused:

Crunchie
28-08-2018, 01:01 PM
I'm all for encouraging technology but you're right, in this scenario it was nuts. I still can't do the tickets online. I've sent an email asking for some help.