PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt SFA

Stuart93
27-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Firstly it was morelos' kick out v dons downgraded from a red to a yellow and now Mcgregor's unlikely to face any action over his blatant forearm smash/elbow on peter hartley.

Nothing short of a disgrace.

Famous Fiver
27-08-2018, 05:57 PM
I refer you to the thread on Craig Anderson.

Sums SFA up perfectly.

Stuart93
27-08-2018, 05:59 PM
I refer you to the thread on Craig Anderson.

Sums SFA up perfectly.

Read that earlier, couldn't believe what I was seeing. The boy burst porteous' lip open

Spike Mandela
27-08-2018, 06:27 PM
Hibs and Aberdeen caved in over the EBT enquiry and ‘moved on’giving the SFA and Rangers license to blatantly do what the **** they liked. No point in moaning now.

Chorley Hibee
27-08-2018, 06:39 PM
Hibs and Aberdeen caved in over the EBT enquiry and ‘moved on’giving the SFA and Rangers license to blatantly do what the **** they liked. No point in moaning now.

Correct, the opportunity to act has now passed us by, and our club is as much to blame as any for that coming to pass.

Scottish football has given them the green light to continue cheating, hardly surprising they've taken the opportunity to continue where they left off.

Stuart93
27-08-2018, 06:42 PM

Yes hibs did but we didn't as supporters so surely still have the right to moan?