PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: KIOSK RECRUITMENT OPEN NIGHT

RSS Bot
27-08-2018, 04:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9126)

Famous Fiver
27-08-2018, 06:13 PM
I see cooks are among those being recruited.

Perhaps we can look forward to a more varied menu.

Will the food be cooked remotely and heated up at the ground or can we look forward to some freshly cooked fare?

Exciting times to be a hungry Hibbie!!!

Brightside
27-08-2018, 06:22 PM
One of the boys on Sat didnt know what a bovril was. You have to wonder if these kids get any training at all.

Keith_M
27-08-2018, 06:59 PM
One of the boys on Sat didnt know what a bovril was. You have to wonder if these kids get any training at all.

Were you in the West Lower, south end by any chance?

LustForLeith
27-08-2018, 07:19 PM
I once overheard an awkward conversation between an old boy trying to order a steak pie and a cashier who didn’t have a clue what he was asking for.

GreenArmyyy!
27-08-2018, 07:26 PM
There was a Chinese family of 4 that barely spoke any English that were in the West Lower for the Ross County game, presumably tourists here for the festival. Anyway, they spoke almost no English but ordered over £30 worth of food and drink and handed over a £50 note. They were told that £50 notes weren’t allowed so they couldn’t have their stuff. No effort to try and explain to them at all which left them looking very confused and distressed.

I imtervened and discussed this with the cashier who couldn’t explain why they wouldn’t accept £50 notes which is in no way her fault as she was clearly very young and poorly trained. It took for me to get the supervisor and have a verbal battle with her for 5 minutes until I got her to see sense and accept the note.

I understand in this day and age we need to be particularly careful when handling bank notes but it’s certainly not the welcoming service I want for tourists visiting Easter Road.

cam75
27-08-2018, 07:41 PM
There was a Chinese family of 4 that barely spoke any English that were in the West Lower for the Ross County game, presumably tourists here for the festival. Anyway, they spoke almost no English but ordered over £30 worth of food and drink and handed over a £50 note. They were told that £50 notes weren’t allowed so they couldn’t have their stuff. No effort to try and explain to them at all which left them looking very confused and distressed.
I imtervened and discussed this with the cashier who couldn’t explain why they wouldn’t accept £50 notes which is in no way her fault as she was clearly very young and poorly trained. It took for me to get the supervisor and have a verbal battle with her for 5 minutes until I got her to see sense and accept the note.

I understand in this day and age we need to be particularly careful when handling bank notes but it’s certainly not the welcoming service I want for tourists visiting Easter Road.
I had same issue 2 seasons ago with £50 notes took the kids along x3 so was going to be a decent spend at half the me on refreshments,ended up 1 hot chocolate between 4 and a couple off lollies as we could only find some change between us,laugh about it now but was pissed off at the time.