PDA

View Full Version : Song played at end of halftime

madhatter
26-08-2018, 03:42 PM
Anybody know the name of the song played just before the players came out for the 2nd half? It was played during the latter part of the announcements.

Strange question I know, just bugging me.

BILLYHIBS
26-08-2018, 03:46 PM
Anybody know the name of the song played just before the players came out for the 2nd half? It was played during the latter part of the announcements.

HIBS heroes

Babyshamble
26-08-2018, 03:47 PM

Missed it.was in the lavvy.Did you hear any lyrics that stuck out ?

madhatter
26-08-2018, 03:49 PM
HIBS heroes

It was before that. Thankfully I can remember that one as well!

brianmc
26-08-2018, 03:50 PM
Songs? Announcements?
Sorry. I sit at the back of the East so I was unaware such things existed 🙂

madhatter
26-08-2018, 03:50 PM
Missed it.was in the lavvy.Did you hear any lyrics that stuck out ?

No, that’s what is bugging me. It’s no big deal, I’m sure it will get played again in future games. I’ve got a tiny part of the melody in my head but nothing else...

hfc rd
26-08-2018, 03:51 PM
No, that’s what is bugging me. It’s no big deal, I’m sure it will get played again in future games. I’ve got a tiny part of the melody in my head but nothing else...

Contact Hibs Annoucer. He’s registered on here.

Babyshamble
26-08-2018, 03:53 PM
Pretty sure I heard fire by kasabian ?

madhatter
26-08-2018, 03:54 PM
Contact Hibs Annoucer. He’s registered on here.

Cheers I’ll do just that if I can’t get my brain in gear.

SirDavidsNapper
26-08-2018, 03:56 PM

What does it go like?

madhatter
26-08-2018, 04:01 PM
What does it go like?

Don’t even know where I’d begin to describe it. It’s rock and it’s quite melodic. It’s a song I know as well, although I’m not suggesting that here. Knowing me, it’ll be a Proclaimers song and I’ve forgotten the name. Just out of interest was a Proclaimers song played at half time?

Always difficult to hear songs properly at ER tbh, that’s my excuse. It’s either blaring or super quiet.

SaulGoodman
26-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Don’t even know where I’d begin to describe it. It’s rock and it’s quite melodic. It’s a song I know as well, although I’m not suggesting that here. Knowing me, it’ll be a Proclaimers song and I’ve forgotten the name. Just out of interest was a Proclaimers song played at half time?

Always difficult to hear songs properly at ER tbh, that’s my excuse. It’s either blaring or super quiet.

They played Life With You at halftime iirc

HoboHarry
26-08-2018, 04:10 PM
What does it go like?
Da da da da , la la la la la........

madhatter
26-08-2018, 04:11 PM
They played Life With You at halftime iirc

That’s it. Cheers. Pretty embarrassing to have forgotten the name of it, didn’t even pick it up as the Proclaimers yesterday. Thanks, now I can add it to a playlist!

JohnMcM
26-08-2018, 04:14 PM
What does it go like?

It's sort of,,,,,,,,,,,

Dah, Da, Dee, Dah, Dah, Dee, (pause),,,,,,,,,,, then eight bars of Dah, Da, Dee, Dah, Dah, Dee with a lot of treble in the background that sounds like Pling, Pling, Plinkity, Plong supported by a deep bass tone of Trump, Trump, Trumpty Trump.

Repeat Eight times with words that you can't understand and there you have it.

Happy to help.
:flag:

Didn't realise you meant the Proclaimers song. Sorry lads.

BILLYHIBS
26-08-2018, 04:19 PM
It's sort of,,,,,,,,,,,

Dah, Da, Dee, Dah, Dah, Dee, (pause),,,,,,,,,,, then eight bars of Dah, Da, Dee, Dah, Dah, Dee with a lot of treble in the background that sounds like Pling, Pling, Plinkity, Plong supported by a deep bass tone of Trump, Trump, Trumpty Trump.

Repeat Eight times with words that you can't understand and there you have it.

Happy to help.
:flag:
Nellie the Elephant?

BullsCloseHibs
26-08-2018, 04:22 PM
On a similar topic, remember the song Hibernian Soldier caused uproar with old Rangers back in the day. They took offence to the words HIBERNIAN SOLIDER.

Don't think anyone at Hibs really cared😁

Babyshamble
26-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Someone put the wofletones on in tamsons bar after the game.thought we were passed that pish bigot nonsense.😈

givescotlandfreedom
26-08-2018, 04:29 PM
Someone put the wofletones on in tamsons bar after the game.thought we were passed that pish bigot nonsense.😈

Not the first time I've heard rebel songs there. I can't be arsed with it.

iwasthere1972
26-08-2018, 04:53 PM

YMCA. :agree: