PDA

View Full Version : Agyepong interview

Hibs90
24-08-2018, 01:18 PM
Good watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d693lEPcG8

SirDavidsNapper
24-08-2018, 01:23 PM
He comes across well. Like how he mentioned about Lennon telling him not to be scared to try things and that they wont always come off. Good management. If he's as good as Barker I'll be happy.

JimBHibees
24-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Comes over very well and seems a nice kid. Hopefully he does really well and could be a bit of a character though also hope he has got rid of his injury issues as seemed to be injured a lot.

GreenArmyyy!
24-08-2018, 01:27 PM
He’s an infectious wee guy! Seems to be laid back but also has his head screwed on! Looking forward to seeing what he can do!

California-Hibs
24-08-2018, 03:29 PM
Really hope he stays clear of injury because he doesn't fill you with too much confidence going over his past. 5 months out with a hamstring problem etc. Sounds like a good lad though and confident in his ability. Maybe we'll see him step off the bench tomorrow..

SingaporeHibs
24-08-2018, 03:52 PM
He is obviously talented to still be on Citeh’s books and by the sound of him he has exactly the right confidence about him. From his own words he seems to be injured a lot. I’m willing this to be the find of the year or else we might hardly ever see him. Fingers crossed

Col2
24-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Good interview and agree he comes over well.

Had to laugh at the journalist who picked up on what he said to Celtic trial, and then asked him 10 questions about Celtic. Surprise surprise.

Hi Heid Yin
24-08-2018, 04:50 PM
He came across well in that interview.
Time will tell whether he is good enough to be " a starter" or becomes merely a squad filler.
He talked of lengthy periods out through injury, which is always a concern.
I keep my fingers crossed that we have another "Barker-type-player" on our hands.

Sir David Gray
24-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Came across well in that interview. He seems quite mature and quite grounded which is a really good sign.

R'Albin
24-08-2018, 05:22 PM
He is obviously talented to still be on Citeh’s books and by the sound of him he has exactly the right confidence about him. From his own words he seems to be injured a lot. I’m willing this to be the find of the year or else we might hardly ever see him. Fingers crossed

In fairness Chidi Nwakali is still on their books, and he's absolutely horrendous :greengrin