PDA

View Full Version : Michael Stewart's tweet

Robinho08
23-08-2018, 06:43 PM
This is priceless, great Sevco fans are still hurting too.

Check out @mstewart_23’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/mstewart_23/status/1032630462714441728?
s=09

lord bunberry
23-08-2018, 06:48 PM
This is priceless, great Sevco fans are still hurting too.

Check out @mstewart_23’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/mstewart_23/status/1032630462714441728? (https://twitter.com/mstewart_23/status/1032630462714441728?<br /> s=09)
s=09
That’s up there with the most stupid things I’ve seen on twitter. I bet the clown that tweeted it doesn’t even realise why everyone is laughing at him.:greengrin

CropleyWasGod
23-08-2018, 07:49 PM
That’s up there with the most stupid things I’ve seen on twitter. I bet the clown that tweeted it doesn’t even realise why everyone is laughing at him.:greengrin

He did.... and blamed it on a "misleading headline". :rolleyes:

lord bunberry
23-08-2018, 07:53 PM
I saw that. It’s up there with the Anti Niemi’s no finnished **** up.

Thecat23
23-08-2018, 07:59 PM

It’s a beauty 😂 as you say he won’t have a clue either why folk are finding it so funny.

lord bunberry
23-08-2018, 08:06 PM
It’s a beauty 😂 as you say he won’t have a clue either why folk are finding it so funny.
It’s also great to see they’re still hurting about the cup final 😂😂😂

Thecat23
23-08-2018, 08:08 PM

Exactly, makes it all the sweeter 😁

BullsCloseHibs
23-08-2018, 08:09 PM
The New team from Glasgow really are a thick lot. Thick and embarrassing.

Bostonhibby
23-08-2018, 08:11 PM

They're easy misled though. What an absolute roaster.

Hibbyradge
23-08-2018, 08:29 PM

Why does he want an apology from Stewart and English for it?

SouthMoroccoStu
23-08-2018, 09:05 PM
I’m (drunk) lost, what should Tom Gordon apologise for?

Michael
23-08-2018, 09:07 PM
Took me way too long to notice haha

JimboHibs
23-08-2018, 09:10 PM
i’m (drunk) lost, what should tom gordon apologise for?

gers 🤣🙄

jeffers
23-08-2018, 09:23 PM
I'm sure I'll have a Homer Simpson d'oh moment, but could someone please explain as I'm not getting this

gaz1875
23-08-2018, 09:25 PM
I'm sure I'll have a Homer Simpson d'oh moment, but could someone please explain as I'm not getting this

Government Expenditure & Revenue Scotland (GERS)

jeffers
23-08-2018, 09:29 PM

Cheers !

CraigHibee
23-08-2018, 09:29 PM

Michael Stewart tweeted something about an apology for GERS and the daft hun thought it was about rangers

lord bunberry
23-08-2018, 10:30 PM
I’m not sure.

iwasthere1972
23-08-2018, 10:39 PM

Thanks for that. Didn't have a Scooby Doo what it was all about.

Thick hun still hurting and having nightmares about 21 May 2016.

JimBHibees
24-08-2018, 07:06 AM
Michael Stewart tweeted something about an apology for GERS and the daft hun thought it was about rangers

That is absolutely brilliant.

BILLYHIBS
24-08-2018, 07:15 AM
Is Michael Stewart a jambo or a Hibby? :confused:

I cannot make up my mind on this one.

I always thought of him as being a jambo but always bigs us up on Sportscene and seems to hate Potter. Anyone ITK?

jacomo
24-08-2018, 07:15 AM

The poor snowflake has been triggered by Michael Stewart’s goading.

When he closes his eyes, he sees Stokesy’s on fire, and the Hun defence is terrified.

Future17
24-08-2018, 07:18 AM

It wasn't even Stewart with the original tweet - the Zombies fan just dragged him into it.

allezsauzee
24-08-2018, 07:29 AM

I always thought of him as being a jambo but always bigs us up on Sportscene and seems to hate Potter. Anyone ITK?

I think he's just a rational judge and fairly impartial although he certainly doesn't like Levein...but then I think most rational people are of that opinion!

calumhibee1
24-08-2018, 07:31 AM
I think he's just a rational judge and fairly impartial although he certainly doesn't like Levein...but then I think most rational people are of that opinion!

Aye, I quite like him, calls it as he sees it and hates Levein. I do think he has a wee soft spot for us aswell.

renato
24-08-2018, 09:15 AM
He’s 100% a Jambo. He just happens to be one of the few who can rise above petty big team pish and gives credit when it’s due.

basehibby
24-08-2018, 09:19 AM

He's a Jambo at heart (no pun intended) - but it's obvious he still retains a considerable affection and respect for Hibs after spending a good couple of years playing for us.

Re Potter he just doesn't like his style and doesn't rate him highly as a manager and has made no secret of this as a pundit - in fact, as a concerned Jambo he's been quite outspoken about it and Potter hasn't taken kindly to the criticism.

Keith_M
24-08-2018, 09:40 AM
He's a Jambo at heart (no pun intended) - but it's obvious he still retains a considerable affection and respect for Hibs after spending a good couple of years playing for us.

Re Potter he just doesn't like his style and doesn't rate him highly as a manager and has made no secret of this as a pundit - in fact, as a concerned Jambo he's been quite outspoken about it and Potter hasn't taken kindly to the criticism.

:agree:

He's actually very fair when commenting on the merits of either team and doesn't hesitate to give praise where it's due. He's a perfect antidote to some of the dregs of society that are often found on Kickback.

IWasThere2016
24-08-2018, 09:43 AM

MS and Levein loathe one another. MS is a light Jambo and bigging Hibs annoys Levein big time..

Smartie
24-08-2018, 10:09 AM
MS used to give Hibs loads of criticism when we deserved it.

Nowadays we tend to be more deserving of praise than criticism, which he readily gives us.

He's a good pundit - calls it as he sees it and is rarely (if ever) wrong.

JimBHibees
24-08-2018, 10:16 AM
MS used to give Hibs loads of criticism when we deserved it.

Nowadays we tend to be more deserving of praise than criticism, which he readily gives us.

He's a good pundit - calls it as he sees it and is rarely (if ever) wrong.

Agree very good pundit, honest intelligent and expresses himself well.

Stick
24-08-2018, 11:34 AM
There's thick and ther's ranGERS thick

Tug Wilson
24-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Agree very good pundit, honest intelligent and expresses himself well.

Agreed. Smarter than the average footballer as we saw when he bamboozled Charlie Adam on Sportsound.

If we don't hit the same heights as last season then he will rightly point this out, but he seems to like how we play the game on and off the pitch.

SquashedFrogg
24-08-2018, 12:15 PM
Agreed. Smarter than the average footballer as we saw when he bamboozled Charlie Adam on Sportsound.

If we don't hit the same heights as last season then he will rightly point this out, but he seems to like how we play the game on and off the pitch.

It's funny, I've listened to him a few times on TV/Radio. Must have the greatest agent ever.... The guy is as thick as mince. :rolleyes:

AndyM_1875
24-08-2018, 12:15 PM
I remember watching the highlights of the Hamilton play off game in 2014 and Michael Stewart was absolutely brutal in his summing up of Hibs under Butcher. Whilst he does have a soft spot for Hibs, he did not sugar coat it and was mortified at what he had seen describing the football as anachronistic, clueless and appalling.
He said what needed to be said about Butcher and his disastrous time as Hibs manager and I will always have time for him. He's one of if not the best pundit in the Scottish game, way better than Chris Sutton.

jacomo
24-08-2018, 02:08 PM
I remember watching the highlights of the Hamilton play off game in 2014 and Michael Stewart was absolutely brutal in his summing up of Hibs under Butcher. Whilst he does have a soft spot for Hibs, he did not sugar coat it and was mortified at what he had seen describing the football as anachronistic, clueless and appalling.
He said what needed to be said about Butcher and his disastrous time as Hibs manager and I will always have time for him. He's one of if not the best pundit in the Scottish game, way better than Chris Sutton.

Chris Sutton has done his bit to raise the profile of Scottish football. His media ‘persona’ is irritating at times but it sparks interest and debate.

Can’t fault him for that.