PDA

View Full Version : Peter Hartley doesn’t like The Rangers does he?

RossScott1991
23-08-2018, 01:26 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45281728

Think there is going to be a few meaty challenges in this match on Sunday !

Sylar
23-08-2018, 01:38 PM
Pretty stupid comment to be honest. Chuntering about a fellow professional's nose getting broken last year?

His team are bottom of the league, and now he's being investigated by the compliance officer. Bet Motherwell are proud as punch with his behaviour! :rolleyes:

Famous Fiver
23-08-2018, 03:28 PM
The boy Bowman has a reputation to put it about a bit. Odd that a teammate seems to think it's hilarious.

Think Bowman is still out injured but the Rangers team talk has now been done for the weekend.

I think Hartley's welcome from the queen's battalions will rival anything Neil Lennon has had to put up with.

Onceinawhile
23-08-2018, 04:28 PM
Fair enough talk about it in the dressing room, but don't say it to the press.

Sir David Gray
23-08-2018, 05:38 PM
It's fair to say he's obviously a few aces short of a full deck.

I can't believe he would come out and say something like that in public.

What a plum.

Jim44
23-08-2018, 06:13 PM
On the same page there’s a link to authorities clamping down on fans throwing flares smoke bombs etc. and that we will hear of our punishment next week. It says that Celtic have in the past been fined £60k for offences. I hope we get off lighter than that.

green day
23-08-2018, 06:38 PM
On the same page there’s a link to authorities clamping down on fans throwing flares smoke bombs etc. and that we will hear of our punishment next week. It says that Celtic have in the past been fined £60k for offences. I hope we get off lighter than that.

Celtics fines were for offences over a number of years.