View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | LIVINGSTON AWAY

RSS Bot
22-08-2018, 05:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9111)

22-08-2018, 05:34 PM
Bit steep

22-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Bit steep

It's not up to Hibs....

22-08-2018, 05:36 PM
Doesn't say how many we are getting, so assume it will be Livvy in the main stand and we get the rest.

22-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Doesn't say how many we are getting, so assume it will be Livvy in the main stand and we get the rest.

Straight to a general sale so I'm assuming it will be 6-7k, 3 stands basically.

Dazzjw1875
23-08-2018, 05:18 AM
It will be PATG also for us 100%

EH54
23-08-2018, 05:26 AM
It will be PATG also for us 100%

Livi is usually a nightmare to get in with the queues, so would strongly advise people to get their tickets beforehand.

23-08-2018, 05:48 AM
Hungry gits. Will be there tho

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

sauzee=legend
24-08-2018, 11:11 AM
Online you have the choice of which block in the east stand only...
Anyone got info what’s the best block to choose?

24-08-2018, 11:13 AM
£24? They're not shy.

24-08-2018, 11:20 AM
Online you have the choice of which block in the east stand only...
Anyone got info what’s the best block to choose?

Been wondering that myself, but have only found a seat plan with numbered sections rather than letters online. Why make things so difficult? Another reason to hope they go straight back down.

24-08-2018, 11:48 AM
It's usually sit anywhere @ livi...or is it just cos everyone ignores the seating....either way I'd get there early

sauzee=legend
24-08-2018, 11:58 AM
I noticed block O is missing, so I assume that’s central and reserved for hibs officials and players?
So maybe block N for next central block?

24-08-2018, 12:51 PM
It's usually sit anywhere @ livi...or is it just cos everyone ignores the seating....either way I'd get there early

Well i hope you arent in my seat.

24-08-2018, 01:30 PM
£24? They're not shy.

It’s steep but do we not charge similar for them to come to us?

No doubt that’s their CatA price - we charge even more for our CatA games.

Ticket prices are getting ridiculous now but you only have to see the debates on here to realise that lots are happy to pay it.

seanshow
24-08-2018, 01:35 PM
I noticed block O is missing, so I assume that’s central and reserved for hibs officials and players?
So maybe block N for next central block?

Here is the layout explained for all :wink:

24-08-2018, 01:50 PM
I think it’s safe to say we’ll all get a seat.

24-08-2018, 02:09 PM
I think it’s safe to say we’ll all get a seat.

And if not, you can take a seat on the hill outside.

24-08-2018, 02:35 PM
Livi is usually a nightmare to get in with the queues, so would strongly advise people to get their tickets beforehand.

Definitely. Done and dusted mine; love a wee derby at Livi, and we'll have a very big following :flag:

percy veer
24-08-2018, 03:02 PM
Well i hope you arent in my seat.

No this again, if it's unreserved he/she can sit where they like

24-08-2018, 03:10 PM
Isn't that the stadium where the first signs of a split between the Section 32 guys and the other 'singers' first appeared?

IIRC, they were so Peed off by the behaviour of some* Fans that had attached themselves to their group that they moved to the other end of the stand at Half-Time to get away from them.

* Before anybody gets offended, I said 'some', and I don't blame the Singing Section, as it sounded like the behaviour of the 'some' was completely out of order.

24-08-2018, 05:54 PM
Here is the layout explained for all :wink:

Good find, cheers. Purchased for section M near the back. Assume section O right in the middle will be set aside for the away ST holders and player comps.

24-08-2018, 06:24 PM

And if my ticket has a seat number? Away season ticket holders always get centrally located seats so i wont be chuffed if someone is in my one.

24-08-2018, 06:34 PM
And if my ticket has a seat number? Away season ticket holders always get centrally located seats so i wont be chuffed if someone is in my one.

Fair point. I'm sure you'll get your designated seat one way or another.

24-08-2018, 06:36 PM
Been here before haven't we?. If someone has a pre purchased ticket with a seat number in it that's where they should be entitled to sit, particularly if they are in a group. If someone else has plonked themselves on it then they should show some good manners and class and move to another seat without the falling out.

It's awful that this can happen in top flight football anyway. Everyone attending the game should have a ticket with a seat number on it even if they pay on the day.

On another note. No collection option on the club ticketing site? £2 postage and relying on them and the Royal Mail to get them to me when I could pick them up tomorrow.

Steven79
24-08-2018, 06:39 PM
Been here before haven't we?. If someone has a pre purchased ticket with a seat number in it that's where they should be entitled to sit, particularly if they are in a group. If someone else has plonked themselves on it then they should show some good manners and class and move to another seat without the falling out.

It's awful that this can happen in top flight football anyway. Everyone attending the game should have a ticket with a seat number on it even if they pay on the day.

On another note. No collection option on the club ticketing site? £2 postage and relying on them and the Royal Mail to get them to me when I could pick them up tomorrow.

I've just checked and it's giving me the collection option.

24-08-2018, 06:45 PM
I've just checked and it's giving me the collection option.

Only offered me first class or special delivery.
I'll go in and badger them tomorrow anyway!

24-08-2018, 08:33 PM
Only offered me first class or special delivery.
I'll go in and badger them tomorrow anyway!

Surely collection will be ok S? AST have a collect option.

27-08-2018, 11:21 AM
Just tried to buy a ticket and saying none available. Surely not sold out?

27-08-2018, 11:30 AM

The site will be down - the allocation is a big one for Livingston - three sides of the ground if we need it.. Maybe the initial allocation has been sold and further sections are in process of being released?

27-08-2018, 11:31 AM

I'd guess we've sold out the ticket allocation we have been given so far and will get more in. I bought mine yesterday in Section L, the other sections were coming up with seats in row A.

27-08-2018, 11:34 AM
Cheers guys. Only giving option of one section. Tried phoning ticket office but just rings out. Phoned the club and nice lady said she is no where near the ticket office so I politely told her she was closer than me, I'm in South Lanarkshire. Then I was put through to the disabled hotline 🤢

27-08-2018, 11:52 AM
Just got one. Defo issues with the site just now tho. Cheers for replies

27-08-2018, 11:54 AM
very much looking forward to this 7-min away game trip, wish we could play all our away games at Livi :greengrin

john18722
27-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Just tried to get one also and saying none available, hopefully it’s up again soon

28-08-2018, 09:25 AM
Adult and child ticket bought section K

First time my wee one will have been to a Hibs game (shes almost five)....shes been going on about it since i took her to the Livi playoff game last season

Dazzjw1875
28-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Purchased 3 this morning no problem at all, my 5yr old daughters 1st away game hope it's a good yin lol!

ryantaylor
28-08-2018, 10:06 AM
Surely tickets will be available on the day?

28-08-2018, 10:07 AM
Surely tickets will be available on the day?

I think they will but expect long queues and disorganization. That's usually the case at Livi

ryantaylor
28-08-2018, 10:11 AM
I think they will but expect long queues and disorganization. That's usually the case at Livi

So it’s a case of get there early and sort a ticket out

28-08-2018, 10:23 AM
So it’s a case of get there early and sort a ticket out

Or buy in advance from Hibs to save you any hassle.

ryantaylor
28-08-2018, 10:27 AM

Suppose that’s the logic thing to do haha

28-08-2018, 11:35 AM

Will Ticket office at ER be open on Sat morning ?

28-08-2018, 12:18 PM
Is the car park still the best option for parking? I remember parking in there the last time and heading to the bar in the stadium. I’ll probably be driving this time so I’ll have to give the bar a miss.

seanshow
28-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Is the car park still the best option for parking? I remember parking in there the last time and heading to the bar in the stadium. I’ll probably be driving this time so I’ll have to give the bar a miss.

For free parking there are loads of spots within a 5 minute walk, St margarets acadamy car park, Quarrywood court ( office parking empty at the weekend ).
Numerous almondvale shopping centre car parks @ 50p an hour.
..Lidl right next to the stadium is another option if there is no jobsworth trying to block you from getting in it. :greengrin

28-08-2018, 12:42 PM

car park is usually £5 which is fair for getting parked next to the ground, i don't know if Lidl have anyone watching for fans parking in their car park, but even parking in the multi-storey up at McArthur Glen is only a 5-7 mins walk down to the ground, anyone getting the train is better getting the one to livi north(Edinburgh to Glasgow Queen st) then walking down a big long road, it's possibly just that wee bit nearer than livi south

28-08-2018, 12:58 PM
car park is usually £5 which is fair for getting parked next to the ground, i don't know if Lidl have anyone watching for fans parking in their car park, but even parking in the multi-storey up at McArthur Glen is only a 5-7 mins walk down to the ground, anyone getting the train is better getting the one to livi north(Edinburgh to Glasgow Queen st) then walking down a big long road, it's possibly just that wee bit nearer than livi south

For free parking there are loads of spots within a 5 minute walk, St margarets acadamy car park, Quarrywood court ( office parking empty at the weekend ).
Numerous almondvale shopping centre car parks @ 50p an hour.
..Lidl right next to the stadium is another option if there is no jobsworth trying to block you from getting in it. :greengrin
Cheers I think I’ll jusp pay the £5 and go in the car park.

King Cosell
29-08-2018, 09:02 PM
East stand holds about 3000, only sections S & T available online, so I'm guessing we've sold about 2500. Not bad with 3 days to go.

29-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Cheers guys. Only giving option of one section. Tried phoning ticket office but just rings out. Phoned the club and nice lady said she is no where near the ticket office so I politely told her she was closer than me, I'm in South Lanarkshire. Then I was put through to the disabled hotline 🤢

No wonder it's impossible to get through for disabled tickets.

29-08-2018, 09:16 PM
East stand holds about 3000, only sections S & T available online, so I'm guessing we've sold about 2500. Not bad with 3 days to go.

I bought a couple from the office about 11.00 this morning, and all they were offering me were the front 3 rows (we're in section L).

Callum7
30-08-2018, 06:16 AM
I went in about 4 yesterday and their was only about 10 seats left in the front row.

ryantaylor
30-08-2018, 07:32 AM
Just been on hibs website and there is only two sections available. Do you think we will have more tickets for walk ups on Saturday?

30-08-2018, 07:35 AM
Just been on hibs website and there is only two sections available. Do you think we will have more tickets for walk ups on Saturday?

Definitely. Get through early though as queues to get in can be horrendous there.

30-08-2018, 07:48 AM

It isn’t unreserved though, tickets are sold for reserved seats.

30-08-2018, 07:55 AM
It isn’t unreserved though, tickets are sold for reserved seats.

:agree:, I don't get this sit anywhere rubbish, tickets have a seat number and row letter therefor its reserved seating, wish folk would just sit in the seat thats on their tickets!!

Green Man
30-08-2018, 07:59 AM
:agree:, I don't get this sit anywhere rubbish, tickets have a seat number and row letter therefor its reserved seating, wish folk would just sit in the seat thats on their tickets!!

The last time we played at Livi, I was looking for my seat when a steward told me just to sit anywhere.

30-08-2018, 08:02 AM
The last time we played at Livi, I was looking for my seat when a steward told me just to sit anywhere.

I'll be sitting in the seat that is on my ticket, that sit anywhere just causes issues.

30-08-2018, 08:03 AM
I'll be sitting in the seat that is on my ticket, that sit anywhere just causes issues.

Me too. And if someone is in my seat I will politely ask them to move.

30-08-2018, 08:13 AM
Me too. And if someone is in my seat I will politely ask them to move.

Personally, I would rather no be sitting so close to the front but that's the tickets I've got so that's where I'll be sitting. Otherwise you just create the potential for chaos. It'd be different if there were going to be thousands of spare seats in the Hibs end but that appears unlikely!

30-08-2018, 08:24 AM
Tickets have section, row and seat number printed on them
Why would folk sit anywhere else?

Im with my wee one so il be in early anyway- but just creates so much drama if some folk sit where they like and others want (quite rightly) the seat they are entitled to

30-08-2018, 08:33 AM
Anyone, any idea when the TV fixtures will be announced for Oct-Dec?

30-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Anyone, any idea when the TV fixtures will be announced for Oct-Dec?

Probably once Celtic and Rangers Europa League fate has been decided.

30-08-2018, 10:13 AM
Personally, I would rather no be sitting so close to the front but that's the tickets I've got so that's where I'll be sitting. Otherwise you just create the potential for chaos. It'd be different if there were going to be thousands of spare seats in the Hibs end but that appears unlikely!

there's probably seating for 6k+ in the 3 away stands, i think everyone will get a seat

30-08-2018, 11:09 AM
there's probably seating for 6k+ in the 3 away stands, i think everyone will get a seat

Sorry, I didn't put that very well. I meant that in the East Stand, where I bought tickets for yesterday, there was nothing apart from front 3 rows - if folk with tickets in there just start sitting anywhere it'll be chaotic. I'm sure there'll be plenty room in at least one other stand to accommodate all the Hibbies who want to go.

Anyway, folk should just stick to their ain seat (wish I'd left it at that earlier now 😆).

31-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Sorry, I didn't put that very well. I meant that in the East Stand, where I bought tickets for yesterday, there was nothing apart from front 3 rows - if folk with tickets in there just start sitting anywhere it'll be chaotic. I'm sure there'll be plenty room in at least one other stand to accommodate all the Hibbies who want to go.

Anyway, folk should just stick to their ain seat (wish I'd left it at that earlier now ��).

All supporters should enter via turnstiles 8 to 14 and are also reminded that all tickets are for an allocated seat.

Following discussions between the clubs tickets will be available to purchase on the day at the turnstiles but please note they are cash only and no card payment facility will be available. Turnstiles will open at 2pm.

31-08-2018, 12:32 PM
All supporters should enter via turnstiles 8 to 14 and are also reminded that all tickets are for an allocated seat.

Following discussions between the clubs tickets will be available to purchase on the day at the turnstiles but please note they are cash only and no card payment facility will be available. Turnstiles will open at 2pm.
I’m in the south stand turnstiles 16&17. It looks like that’s in the corner :rolleyes:

BS44
31-08-2018, 04:17 PM
Any good citizen of Livingston tell me if there is a quick route from Livi North to the Livi Inn? Been told there is a path and it would take about fifteen minutes to walk, Google Maps has it at roughly half hour walk from station to the pub.

31-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Any good citizen of Livingston tell me if there is a quick route from Livi North to the Livi Inn? Been told there is a path and it would take about fifteen minutes to walk, Google Maps has it at roughly half hour walk from station to the pub.

It's a 15 min walk from the station to the pub but a 30 min walk back lol

31-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Where is everyone going for pre-match cocktails?

HibeeDaz6270
31-08-2018, 04:55 PM

A lot of private hire taxi's are £5 to anywhere in livi f you want to get to the pub that bit quicker :greengrin

31-08-2018, 05:18 PM
Where is everyone going for pre-match cocktails?

I would like to know this as well.

Anywhere within walking distance that allows football colours, serves food and will have Sky Sports?

31-08-2018, 05:22 PM

Anywhere within walking distance that allows football colours, serves food and will have Sky Sports?

:cheers:

EH54
31-08-2018, 05:24 PM

Parrafin lamp in the centre, is the best option if you want to catch the Liverpool game..a proper pub! Not many around Livingston!

31-08-2018, 05:55 PM
Parrafin lamp in the centre, is the best option if you want to catch the Liverpool game..a proper pub! Not many around Livingston!

Cheers I had seen that listed when I was searching for places.

Does it tolerate football colours?

How far is it roughly from the stadium?

31-08-2018, 06:11 PM
I’m in the south stand turnstiles 16&17. It looks like that’s in the corner :rolleyes:

ditto, Block T, hope we're shooting towards the McArthur Glen in the 2nd half :)

31-08-2018, 06:12 PM

i reckon 15 mins, it's at the far end of the centre from the ground

HibeeDaz6270
31-08-2018, 06:13 PM
The Livi Inn is a decent pub & only a 10 min walk.

jaggedllama
31-08-2018, 06:13 PM

Paraffin lamp is about 15 minutes from the stadium.

The Livingston Inn is also a decent wee pub. They’ll be showing the Liverpool game and it’s only about a 10 minute walk to the stadium from there.

EH54
31-08-2018, 06:14 PM

Yep, you can wear colours no problem, it's inside the centre, beside ladbrokes and hills, Asda side of the centre. 5min walk through the centre will spit you out at McDonald's and the stadium is just across the road from there.

31-08-2018, 06:19 PM
i reckon 15 mins, it's at the far end of the centre from the ground

Paraffin lamp is about 15 minutes from the stadium.

The Livingston Inn is also a decent wee pub. They’ll be showing the Liverpool game and it’s only about a 10 minute walk to the stadium from there.

Yep, you can wear colours no problem, it's inside the centre, beside ladbrokes and hills, Asda side of the centre. 5min walk through the centre will spit you out at McDonald's and the stadium is just across the road from there.

Thanks all much appreciated. :aok:

SmashinGlass
31-08-2018, 07:25 PM

One of the barmen is a hibby as well. All round a good place to go pre-match.

31-08-2018, 07:27 PM
Thanks all much appreciated. :aok:

Seconded.

01-09-2018, 08:10 AM

Is it really only 10 mins walk fae Livi Inn? Google maps suggest nearer 30 mins! Toiling for a pre-match jar but will be after one (maybe even two) at full-time.

HibeeDaz6270
01-09-2018, 08:17 AM
Is it really only 10 mins walk fae Livi Inn? Google maps suggest nearer 30 mins! Toiling for a pre-match jar but will be after one (maybe even two) at full-time.

Yes about 10 mins. 15 tops. Its not far really, definately not a 30min walk.

01-09-2018, 08:21 AM
Is there a chippy near the ground for before the game?

HibeeDaz6270
01-09-2018, 08:23 AM
Is there a chippy near the ground for before the game?
Marini's is just over the road from mcdonalds next to bubbles ( swimming pool & gym )

01-09-2018, 08:31 AM
Marini's is just over the road from mcdonalds next to bubbles ( swimming pool & gym )

Legend mate

01-09-2018, 08:44 AM
Legend mate

Special fish supper [emoji1303]

01-09-2018, 08:51 AM
Yes about 10 mins. 15 tops. Its not far really, definately not a 30min walk.

Thanks a lot 👍

Col_0762
01-09-2018, 09:37 AM

Don’t go the way google maps is going. Come out pub at back bar and turn left along past hairdressors and carry on along that road all the way. Up wee hill at end and right to underpass. Turn right after underpass and you’re 2 mins from ground.

Delboy4
01-09-2018, 10:00 AM

Yip 10 mins. I’ve got a few Hibbys coming through to meet me in the Livi Inn which is my local. No colours though, just wear another top over.

The footie will be on the tele. You can also have a spot of lunch if needed.

Livi fans will be there too but good atmosphere

RossScott1991
01-09-2018, 10:18 AM
Was planning to pay at the gate, is this still an option?

Delboy4
01-09-2018, 10:20 AM
Yip