Can’t see any links on the site.

The_Horde
21-08-2018, 01:47 PM
Don't do it. It's simpler..

jst1875
21-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Anyone know how to do this??

Can’t see any links on the site.

sign in to hibstv then go to "my account" then click on subscriptions, it should give you the option to cancel there

LichtieHibby
21-08-2018, 02:05 PM
I don’t think there is a link. At least not an obvious one. I reduce my subscription from International to normal when I return from holiday by contacting them via the “Contact us” link on their site. You could try that.

HoboHarry
21-08-2018, 02:09 PM
I don’t think there is a link. At least not an obvious one. I reduce my subscription from International to normal when I return from holiday by contacting them via the “Contact us” link on their site. You could try that.
As the poster jst1875 above said, you can cancel through the My Account page.....

JimBHibees
21-08-2018, 02:12 PM
As the poster jst1875 above said, you can cancel through the My Account page.....

Pretty straight forward to be honest.

LichtieHibby
21-08-2018, 02:12 PM
Whilst we’re talking about Hibs TV, I’d like to mention that if you go for the International package so that you can see a game whilst abroad, make sure that you connect your phone to a Wi-Fi when first arriving. The service doesn’t work (in my experience and confirmed by the Hibs TV people) using mobile data without first having connected to a local Wi-Fi.

I am not a telecoms expert so don’t know why.

LichtieHibby
21-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Indeed. Just spotted the link on the subscriptions page:

"Would you like to cancel your subscription?"

Bottom right.

steve75
21-08-2018, 03:05 PM
When the dialogue pops up be sure to click 'confirm' and not the more obvious huge red 'cancel'. As cancel cancels cancelling, obviously.

CallumLaidlaw
21-08-2018, 03:31 PM
Whilst we’re talking about Hibs TV, I’d like to mention that if you go for the International package so that you can see a game whilst abroad, make sure that you connect your phone to a Wi-Fi when first arriving. The service doesn’t work (in my experience and confirmed by the Hibs TV people) using mobile data without first having connected to a local Wi-Fi.

I am not a telecoms expert so don’t know why.

Had this issue while I was away and basically a lot of the phone companies use UK server addresses even when you’re abroad. So even although I was in Cyprus, my IP address showed as England.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ich liebe Deek
21-08-2018, 03:35 PM
Hibs TV is great for folk living abroad.Really appreciated.I do find the commentator quite annoying with his bias over free kicks etc but having viewed other teams live streams they are no different.The overall package is top notch👍

Nameless
21-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Hibs TV is great for folk living abroad.Really appreciated.I do find the commentator quite annoying with his bias over free kicks etc but having viewed other teams live streams they are no different.The overall package is top notch[emoji106]Your username is phenomenal.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk