PDA

View Full Version : Today’s game on BT ?

Delboy4
19-08-2018, 10:49 AM
On other social media someone says the game is on BT. I can’t find it, is it on ?

Billy Whizz
19-08-2018, 10:50 AM
On other social media someone says the game is on BT. I can’t find it, is it on ?

Hibs game isn’t, only Killie v TR

Delboy4
19-08-2018, 10:54 AM
Cheers mate 👍

JohnM1875
19-08-2018, 11:02 AM
Anybody know if there'll be a Periscope kicking about today? Doesn't a guy usually do one? Forgot his username on it though.

First home game I've not made in about three years so I don't know what to do haha.

noz
19-08-2018, 07:37 PM
sorry if posted somewhere else, but when are the betfred cup highlights on BT?

DavieRoy
20-08-2018, 03:14 AM
sorry if posted somewhere else, but when are the betfred cup highlights on BT?

I was sitting in the West today and only the Hibs TV camera was there. No BT camera for highlight and no League Cup highlights show listed.

Their mask is slipping a bit. They keep saying they care more but didn’t send a camera today, they are not doing a highlights show for this round and they aren’t doing a League highlights show, although they only used to buy in the World Feed show and the company that made it have gone bust.

They took Celtic and Rangers in this round, both away from home, so you can see why, let’s see what games they take in the next round. If they don’t take our game and take both Old Firm teams then it shows what they will do if they win full league rights.

hfc rd
20-08-2018, 07:32 AM
I was sitting in the West today and only the Hibs TV camera was there. No BT camera for highlight and no League Cup highlights show listed.

Their mask is slipping a bit. They keep saying they care more but didn’t send a camera today, they are not doing a highlights show for this round and they aren’t doing a League highlights show, although they only used to buy in the World Feed show and the company that made it have gone bust.

They took Celtic and Rangers in this round, both away from home, so you can see why, let’s see what games they take in the next round. If they don’t take our game and take both Old Firm teams then it shows what they will do if they win full league rights.

I’m sure 3 QF ties get broadcasted. Therefore I expect the OF ties and ours to be chosen.

Billy Whizz
20-08-2018, 07:44 AM
I’m sure 3 QF ties get broadcasted. Therefore I expect the OF ties and ours to be chosen.

If they broadcast 3, one of them will have to get moved to the Thursday

hfc rd
20-08-2018, 12:48 PM
If they broadcast 3, one of them will have to get moved to the Thursday

Correct. When the draw concluded yesterday, they did state that the ties will be played September 25/26/27. Last season they broadcasted 3 ties - Partick Thistle vs Sevco (Tue), Dundee vs Celtic (Wed) and Motherwell vs Aberdeen (Thu). Our game against Livingston was the one that didn’t get selected for tv.

Diclonius
20-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Rangers v Ayr is objectively the least exciting tie of the round, but I'm sure it'll be on anyway.

we are hibs
20-08-2018, 01:41 PM
The game this Saturday is repeated on alba at 6pm

Danderhall Hibs
20-08-2018, 02:37 PM
Our game and Celtic game being shown.

We’re the Tuesday.

Blaster
20-08-2018, 02:41 PM
Our game and Celtic game being shown.

We’re the Tuesday.

That’s a bonus. I would have missed it if it was the Wednesday

Diclonius
20-08-2018, 02:54 PM
Rangers v Ayr is objectively the least exciting tie of the round, but I'm sure it'll be on anyway.

It isn't. Mental.