PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton accies

Inconsequential
18-08-2018, 11:10 PM
After the negative comments and criticism of our last two performances it is interesting to read that this time last year we were beaten at home by Hamilton Accies. The previous week we beat Sevco at Ibrox. We ended up in 4th spot could have been higher. Keep the faith.

Hermit Crab
19-08-2018, 12:04 AM
After the negative comments and criticism of our last two performances it is interesting to read that this time last year we were beaten at home by Hamilton Accies. The previous week we beat Sevco at Ibrox. We ended up in 4th spot could have been higher. Keep the faith.

Yep, well beaten too, they played like Brazil that day. The 3rd goal they scored was one of the best I've seen scored by an away team at ER in recent years.

Ozyhibby
19-08-2018, 12:37 AM
Yep, well beaten too, they played like Brazil that day. The 3rd goal they scored was one of the best I've seen scored by an away team at ER in recent years.

If Whittaker tracks his man with that goal it doesn’t happen. I’d seen him do it a couple of time before that and he had been rinsed a few times at ibrox but it was at this point I realised it wasn’t going to work out. His legs were gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

truehibernian
19-08-2018, 12:44 AM
Horrible club - karma when they got diddled in my book :aok: hope they get relegated, hope they sink without a trace, and heard some horror stories about them and player dealings too.

IGRIGI
19-08-2018, 06:24 AM
Unfortunately it looks like Dundee will save them this year from the drop.

Danderhall Hibs
19-08-2018, 08:53 AM
If Whittaker tracks his man with that goal it doesn’t happen. I’d seen him do it a couple of time before that and he had been rinsed a few times at ibrox but it was at this point I realised it wasn’t going to work out. His legs were gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FFS it wasn’t only him at fault - I think Mikey Stewart described the defending at that goal as like watching a team that were 10-0 down in a game of 5s and had given up.

IWasThere2016
19-08-2018, 08:56 AM
Horrible club - karma when they got diddled in my book :aok: hope they get relegated, hope they sink without a trace, and heard some horror stories about them and player dealings too.

This.

Centre Hawf
19-08-2018, 10:51 AM
FFS it wasn’t only him at fault - I think Mikey Stewart described the defending at that goal as like watching a team that we’re 10-0 down in a game of 5s and had given up.

They were all terrible that day. But he is right Whittaker looked finished even then.

NORTHERNHIBBY
19-08-2018, 10:56 AM

We were completely outplayed, but over the season, that was the exception rather than the norm.