PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ROSS COUNTY TICKETS AVAILABLE TO BUY

RSS Bot
18-08-2018, 09:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9092)

KinchHibee
18-08-2018, 03:57 PM
So if Hibs have turned off tickets for the North lower due, how do I buy my normal season ticket seat thats in there?

linlithgowhibbie
18-08-2018, 05:08 PM
So if Hibs have turned off tickets for the North lower due, how do I buy my normal season ticket seat thats in there?

You canny, just get one for upper and go to your own seat, it will be empty like 95 per cent of the other lower seats:wink:

Nakedmanoncrack
18-08-2018, 06:12 PM

Just went in to do same, didn't realise they'd closed the entire lower to sales.

Blaster
18-08-2018, 07:04 PM
Just went in to do same, didn't realise they'd closed the entire lower to sales.

I got my mum and son’s season ticket seats on Sunday for the FF lower

Not broken the news to them yet that they’ll be very lonely

Hermit Crab
18-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Still looking around 6k max tomorrow with 23 Ross County fans and a Highland Coo as a mascot.

Baldy Foghorn
18-08-2018, 07:10 PM
Still looking around 6k max tomorrow with 23 Ross County fans and a Highland Coo as a mascot.

Disappointing, hopefully plenty decide to go on the day

Hermit Crab
18-08-2018, 07:13 PM
Disappointing, hopefully plenty decide to go on the day

Hopefully a few walk ups including some tourists that fancy taking in a game.

kaimendhibs
18-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Not starting a debate but sad so few sold. Chance of quarter final and see new players as well as cash in the transfer kitty

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
18-08-2018, 08:04 PM
Not starting a debate but sad so few sold. Chance of quarter final and see new players as well as cash in the transfer kitty

It's been an expensive couple of months following Hibs. That's not a complaint, I'm glad we are competing on various fronts, it's just a fact.

I'm going to just PATG tomorrow but I gave it a second thought. I can understand why mid month after shelling out for 3 European games, a testimonial and a ST payment lately why some might have to give it a miss.

BoomtownHibees
19-08-2018, 09:01 AM
It's been an expensive couple of months following Hibs. That's not a complaint, I'm glad we are competing on various fronts, it's just a fact.

I'm going to just PATG tomorrow but I gave it a second thought. I can understand why mid month after shelling out for 3 European games, a testimonial and a ST payment lately why some might have to give it a miss.

Agree, it’s the easy one for folk to miss after the amount of tickets bought over the last few weeks

Albanian Hibs
19-08-2018, 10:23 AM
I've decided not to go today. Spent too much money in the last few weeks on tickets and travel and I currently have vertigo. I hope by 4.45pm that I regret not going.

Dancehibs
19-08-2018, 10:45 AM

Been very expensive period. £15 and £5 would have been more sensible prices.

Hermit Crab
19-08-2018, 10:47 AM
Round about 6k today, maybe a tad over?

hibbysam
19-08-2018, 11:23 AM
Still find it amusing that the club would rather the bottom tier completely empty barring a few who’d already bought ST seats, than have the singing section down there.

Moulin Yarns
19-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Still find it amusing that the club would rather the bottom tier completely empty barring a few who’d already bought ST seats, than have the singing section down there.

I don't think it's amusing, it is rather sad that the Club and singing section couldn't work together for this one game, maybe not right behind the goals, but perhaps in the section below their normal place.

hfc rd
19-08-2018, 11:33 AM

Can’t make it today simply because I cannot afford it.