PDA

View Full Version : Ticket release

Fuzzywuzzy
15-08-2018, 05:23 PM
I know it's been spoken about before and that you can release tickets through an email to the ticket office but can you do it through eticketing?

I can't take the boy to the Aberdeen game as going to a show straight after. I've emailed the ticket office before but never had a response from them.

Billy Whizz
15-08-2018, 05:36 PM
I know it's been spoken about before and that you can release tickets through an email to the ticket office but can you do it through eticketing?

I can't take the boy to the Aberdeen game as going to a show straight after. I've emailed the ticket office before but never had a response from them.
Thought you can only do it when the ground is sold out? Maybe someone can clarify

MartinfaePorty
15-08-2018, 06:08 PM

Am I right in thinking if we get through tomorrow this game will be moved to the Sunday, so you might want to hang on.

Billy Whizz
15-08-2018, 06:09 PM
Am I right in thinking if we get through tomorrow this game will be moved to the Sunday, so you might want to hang on.

It will

Fuzzywuzzy
15-08-2018, 06:34 PM
Cheers forgot about us winning tomorrow night having a knock on!!