PDA

View Full Version : Official HSL - What if we got through ?

OfficialHSL
15-08-2018, 12:55 PM
Charter Flight Interest- Minsk/St. Petersburg

Can we of course immediately point out that we are not being presumptuous here and as life long Hibees we know we should never be too optimistic. The reality however is that should we be lucky or good enough to progress in this tournament we would only have a week to organise things and if we leave things until the last minute the only people who will pay is our own supporters.

Prior to the flight for Molde we sought to establish the level of interest for a Charter Flight for our supporters. While this was helpful there were a number who had indicated their desire for such a flight but did not progress to purchase. The flight sold in just over 24 hours with a number on the waiting list.

With all of this in mind we would like to be better prepared should we get through. A very preliminary discussion with Agents suggests that St Petersburg would simply not be possible in the time available bearing in mind Visa requirements so we are not taking that interest any further.

To help us establish the level of true interest in this we have already invited existing Members to make a donation of £5 to HSL. We are now inviting Non Members to make a donation of £10 to HSL. This exercise allows us to :

Understand demand
Email this priority group quickly if events unfold favourably

If this is of any interest to our supporters it is important that the following is fully understood and accepted :

If we don’t qualify there will not be any refunds
If a flight cannot be secured at an affordable price we will not progress matters and again we cannot refund any donations made

Please however bear in mind where your donations go, so in either circumstance our Team benefits.

We have made enquiries for a day trip and indicated that we believe that our supporters would not have any interest at a price greater than £650

If you believe this is something that you would take up please donate at:

www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk (http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk)

Please remember that existing Members or those who have previously contributed can only donate from your Members page. No Members can donate in the normal way. You will appreciate that we are simply trying to offer some assistance here so please only respond if your interest is very serious. We will not respond directly to individual emails at this stage as we are just establishing the level on interest, if any.

HSL

Dancehibs
15-08-2018, 03:49 PM

Can we of course immediately point out that we are not being presumptuous here and as life long Hibees we know we should never be too optimistic. The reality however is that should we be lucky or good enough to progress in this tournament we would only have a week to organise things and if we leave things until the last minute the only people who will pay is our own supporters.

Prior to the flight for Molde we sought to establish the level of interest for a Charter Flight for our supporters. While this was helpful there were a number who had indicated their desire for such a flight but did not progress to purchase. The flight sold in just over 24 hours with a number on the waiting list.

With all of this in mind we would like to be better prepared should we get through. A very preliminary discussion with Agents suggests that St Petersburg would simply not be possible in the time available bearing in mind Visa requirements so we are not taking that interest any further.

To help us establish the level of true interest in this we have already invited existing Members to make a donation of £5 to HSL. We are now inviting Non Members to make a donation of £10 to HSL. This exercise allows us to :

Understand demand

If this is of any interest to our supporters it is important that the following is fully understood and accepted :

If a flight cannot be secured at an affordable price we will not progress matters and again we cannot refund any donations made

Please however bear in mind where your donations go, so in either circumstance our Team benefits.

We have made enquiries for a day trip and indicated that we believe that our supporters would not have any interest at a price greater than £650

Please remember that existing Members or those who have previously contributed can only donate from your Members page. No Members can donate in the normal way. You will appreciate that we are simply trying to offer some assistance here so please only respond if your interest is very serious. We will not respond directly to individual emails at this stage as we are just establishing the level on interest, if any.

HSL
It feels wrong asking fans to pay money to register interest. Also, interesting who said willing to pay £650. Company running flight to Molde is a commercial firm making money for providing a service. Should they not be doing something to understand if they call sell circa 150 seats to Minsk? Out of interest do HSL get a cut?

Heckys Wheel
15-08-2018, 03:55 PM
I cannae get my head round this.

Albanian Hibs
15-08-2018, 03:57 PM
I am interested but I wont be paying any money towards it at the moment.

Hibs90
15-08-2018, 03:58 PM
Why not just send out an e-mail to members and ask if they are interested instead of trying to fish more donations?

Hermit Crab
15-08-2018, 03:59 PM
I am interested but I wont be paying any money towards it at the moment.

Correct, and if Hibs get horsed out tomorrow are they going to refund donations for looking into this? No chance!

Hermit Crab
Why not just send out an e-mail to members and ask if they are interested instead of trying to fish more donations?

:agree:

Future17

Can only presume many more people indicated interest last time than ultimately went for it.

Dancehibs
15-08-2018, 04:03 PM
Can only presume many more people indicated interest last time than ultimately went for it.
My friends just dealt directly with the company they have no interaction or relationship with HSL

Dancehibs
15-08-2018, 04:05 PM
How does it work? Do HSL get a cut ?

RyeSloan
15-08-2018, 04:05 PM

Which is always the way as anyone who has ever organised something like this knows..it goes something like this...

We’re planning a trip

I’M IN DEFO, NO MATTER WHAT

Trip organised

GREAT

Payment required

IM OOT SORRY

tynehibs
15-08-2018, 04:07 PM
Correct, and if Hibs get horsed out tomorrow are they going to refund donations for looking into this? No chance!

Why would they refund ? This goes to the club

Future17
15-08-2018, 04:09 PM
My friends just dealt directly with the company they have no interaction or relationship with HSL

I'm not sure of the relevance of this.

Speedy
15-08-2018, 04:11 PM

Of course there were. They asked people to note their interest in finding out more about flight costs, not to commit to going on the flight.

oldbutdim
15-08-2018, 04:12 PM

"If we don’t qualify there will not be any refunds" seems to be clear enough.

Future17
15-08-2018, 04:15 PM
Of course there were. They asked people to note their interest in finding out more about flight costs, not to commit to going on the flight.

Agreed, but you also get a lot of time-wasters

WhileTheChief..
15-08-2018, 04:32 PM
Great initiative from the OP, sad that most of the replies thus far have been negative though.

If anyone is genuinely interested in going then I don’t think £5 will put them off. If it scares you, then best not venture to Norway anyways as a fiver won’t buy you much there!

CropleyWasGod
15-08-2018, 04:36 PM
How does it work? Do HSL get a cut ?

I would doubt it, but I don't think many would object if they did.

Lemonade
15-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Great initiative from the OP, sad that most of the replies thus far have been negative though.

If anyone is genuinely interested in going then I don’t think £5 will put them off. If it scares you, then best not venture to Norway anyways as a fiver won’t buy you much there!

Sorts out the dreamers from the truly interested parties.

Dancehibs
15-08-2018, 04:38 PM
I would doubt it, but I don't think many would object if they did.
Definitely not. But would be good to know

OfficialHSL
15-08-2018, 04:40 PM
It feels wrong asking fans to pay money to register interest. Also, interesting who said willing to pay £650. Company running flight to Molde is a commercial firm making money for providing a service. Should they not be doing something to understand if they call sell circa 150 seats to Minsk? Out of interest do HSL get a cut?

Dancehibs

We are sorrow that you are not keen on how we have tried to tackle this task, please allow us to explain.

The key thing we are trying to establish is the likely take up of a potential offer, were it required. We tried this before and as many others will tell you, we found out with the last excercise, when it doesn't "cost" anything to register the interest the resultant list isn't very useful. Our main reason for doing this is that we are trying to demonstrate to potential operators that it is worth their time spending time and effort trying to secure a plane in the market at a very difficult time of year. Teams like Arsenal, Manchester United etc have long track records of such trips therefore likely demand levels are highly predictable. For us, it is not that predictable. We at HSL don't mind wasting time and effort on this as we are all volunteers.

Initial feedback on this enquiry indicated that it would be very difficult to secure a plane, and if possible, prices would be very high. Speaking to a number of supporters suggested that given the costs so far this season there wouldn't be many supporters willing or able to pay any more than £650 so we were simply trying to be realistic here.

In answer to your last question, no , HSL will not "get a cut". Any funds donated to HSL is simply passed to our Club. All of the Directors are volunteers.

Trust this helps.

HSL

OfficialHSL
15-08-2018, 04:42 PM

King Dom

We tried this the last time and received a large number, many with +3 or +4 and many of these just didn't materialise.

HSL

Dancehibs
15-08-2018, 04:46 PM
Dancehibs

We are sorrow that you are not keen on how we have tried to tackle this task, please allow us to explain.

The key thing we are trying to establish is the likely take up of a potential offer, were it required. We tried this before and as many others will tell you, we found out with the last excercise, when it doesn't "cost" anything to register the interest the resultant list isn't very useful. Our main reason for doing this is that we are trying to demonstrate to potential operators that it is worth their time spending time and effort trying to secure a plane in the market at a very difficult time of year. Teams like Arsenal, Manchester United etc have long track records of such trips therefore likely demand levels are highly predictable. For us, it is not that predictable. We at HSL don't mind wasting time and effort on this as we are all volunteers.

Initial feedback on this enquiry indicated that it would be very difficult to secure a plane, and if possible, prices would be very high. Speaking to a number of supporters suggested that given the costs so far this season there wouldn't be many supporters willing or able to pay any more than £650 so we were simply trying to be realistic here.

In answer to your last question, no , HSL will not "get a cut". Any funds donated to HSL is simply passed to our Club. All of the Directors are volunteers.

Trust this helps.

HSL
thanks for taking time to respond. Will it be the same company? Appreciate donating to HSL then goes to hibs. Apologies if I wasn’t clear. What I mean does company running the charter give HSL a cut of the fee paid ?

hibeerealist
15-08-2018, 04:49 PM
Dancehibs

Trust this helps.

HSL

HSL,
Is £650 the “expected” price then or perhaps less if numbers are good?

OfficialHSL
15-08-2018, 04:52 PM
Definitely not. But would be good to know

Dancehibs

See our previous answer - NO.

We don't know if you are an HSL Member or not but please allow us to explain. HSL isn't a private Company or third party. We are owned by ordinary Hibs supporters. We don't make profits, we try and raise funds for our Club. Our primary motive in our recent initiatives is to increase the profile of HSL with a view to increasing Membership levels and thus increase funds raised.

As previously stated, all Directors are volunteers.

HSL

Dancehibs
15-08-2018, 04:56 PM
Dancehibs

See our previous answer - NO.

We don't know if you are an HSL Member or not but please allow us to explain. HSL isn't a private Company or third party. We are owned by ordinary Hibs supporters. We don't make profits, we try and raise funds for our Club. Our primary motive in our recent initiatives is to increase the profile of HSL with a view to increasing Membership levels and thus increase funds raised.

As previously stated, all Directors are volunteers.

HSL
Thanks for explaining, I’m not knowledgeable on companies and how things work.

OfficialHSL
15-08-2018, 05:13 PM
HSL,
Is £650 the “expected” price then or perhaps less if numbers are good?

Hibeerealist

It's really difficult to say. The only thing that is certain is that there are very few planes available as it is still the peak holiday period. Any operators around who have a plane know about the Football games and prefer to defer decisions until the last moment. As you can imagine they will make decisions based on how much money they can make and the market becomes clearer after the final whistles on Thursday night. All we can do just now is try and do a little homework that would assist on likely demand levels. Right now it is possible that some could quote £800/£900 per seat but depending on circumstances tomorrow that quote could change to £650 per head. We won't get any Agent spending too much time on this if the likely costs are at the higher level as the know that we, or indeed any Club, will not be able to fill a plane at such high prices.

We have received a quote of £3200 per head if we have 15 supporters who want to do it in style ?

HSL

OfficialHSL
15-08-2018, 05:15 PM
Thanks for explaining, I’m not knowledgeable on companies and how things work.

It's no problem at all.

HSL

hibeerealist
15-08-2018, 06:06 PM
Hibeerealist

It's really difficult to say. The only thing that is certain is that there are very few planes available as it is still the peak holiday period. Any operators around who have a plane know about the Football games and prefer to defer decisions until the last moment. As you can imagine they will make decisions based on how much money they can make and the market becomes clearer after the final whistles on Thursday night. All we can do just now is try and do a little homework that would assist on likely demand levels. Right now it is possible that some could quote £800/£900 per seat but depending on circumstances tomorrow that quote could change to £650 per head. We won't get any Agent spending too much time on this if the likely costs are at the higher level as the know that we, or indeed any Club, will not be able to fill a plane at such high prices.

We have received a quote of £3200 per head if we have 15 supporters who want to do it in style ?

HSL

The travelling in style appeals but over 3k for a day trip, nooo.

thanks for explaining, I responded to the initial HSL email for Molde but at the price I did not take it up.

Baldy
15-08-2018, 08:22 PM
I think if we get through, the people on tomorrows charter should be given first opportunity to be on the plane for the next round

calumhibee1
15-08-2018, 08:34 PM

Sorts out the dreamers from the truly interested parties.

Yup. That’s probably the main idea behind it. Stops people saying they’ll definitely go just to give themselves the option and then pulling out. Or at least makes it less likely.

danhibees1875
15-08-2018, 08:42 PM
Yup. That’s probably the main idea behind it. Stops people saying they’ll definitely go just to give themselves the option and then pulling out. Or at least makes it less likely.

This might have been covered already, but if HSL aren't profiting from the venture,which I don't think they will be, then the £5/10 (1% of the cost) is just an organisers fee - but one that goes directly into Hibernian. Seems like a pretty good deal for those who would want to travel to Minsk. :aok:

Albanian Hibs
15-08-2018, 08:50 PM
I think if we get through, the people on tomorrows charter should be given first opportunity to be on the plane for the next round

Why is that? I was in Greece but couldnt quite afford Norway. I am def up for Belarus though.

barcahibs
15-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Which is always the way as anyone who has ever organised something like this knows..it goes something like this...

We’re planning a trip

I’M IN DEFO, NO MATTER WHAT

Trip organised

GREAT

Payment required

IM OOT SORRY

Yup, i organise events that are ticketed to limit numbers. When tickets are free you can guarantee that at least half the people who take one won't turn up. Charging a nominal fee is the only way to sort out the dreamers and time wasters

Baldy
15-08-2018, 09:56 PM
Why is that? I was in Greece but couldnt quite afford Norway. I am def up for Belarus though.

because you made your own way to Greece, the HSL didn't offer that option and they currently have 180 customers who are going tomorrow on their charter and they should allow those same customers first refusal because without them they wouldn't be running the charter this time, if there is more people then they may get a bigger plane or a 2nd one but they should be Loyal to the ones going this time

hibbycraig
16-08-2018, 07:38 AM
I won't be going for cost reasons but could the money for stating interest be used as a non refundable deposit? If the flight doesn't go ahead the money goes to club, if it does go ahead it knocks £5/10 off the seat cost?

calumhibee1
16-08-2018, 07:58 AM
because you made your own way to Greece, the HSL didn't offer that option and they currently have 180 customers who are going tomorrow on their charter and they should allow those same customers first refusal because without them they wouldn't be running the charter this time, if there is more people then they may get a bigger plane or a 2nd one but they should be Loyal to the ones going this time

In an ideal world they maybe would give first dibs to the people who have already used them but there’s not a lot of time to get this organised. They’ll want the seats filled ASAP if it goes ahead and the best way for that is to open it to everybody.

Future17
16-08-2018, 08:06 AM

HSL don't have customers; nor are they running the charter.

Albanian Hibs
16-08-2018, 08:07 AM

Sorry but I dont agree with you. They (not HSL) will want the plane full, so same script as this time please

Albanian Hibs
16-08-2018, 08:07 AM
HSL don't have customers; nor are they running the charter.

Exactly

Gala Foxes
16-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Is the charter today run by Sport Options ?

WestStandWillie
16-08-2018, 11:28 AM

Understand demand

HSL

Paying money to register an interest :confused:

Hermit Crab
16-08-2018, 11:29 AM
Is the charter today run by Sport Options ?

Yes.

Iggy Pope
16-08-2018, 01:50 PM

Bollox. And while you're running your mouth off what about the few that made the trip to the Faroes?
People made their own way to Greece did so as it was all that was viable.
I'm about £1k lighter after both.
A few folk that missed the first couple rounds and jumped in when it got tasty should now get priority?
And one more capital L on 'loyal' gets you outed as a Cream Bun :wink:

On topic. I seem to hand money to HSL hand over fist, deserving as it is, so I'll hedge on this for now.

PS If FOH were asking the plums for a fiver to 'register interest' in something we'd have a 20 page thread on it pissing our pants.

Keith_M
16-08-2018, 02:06 PM
Paying money to register an interest :confused:

They're trying to deter time-wasters, so they don't go ahead and book the flight, only to be left with a big bill because half the people that registered an interest suddenly change their minds and don't go.

Seems reasonable to me.

Same Sleeves
16-08-2018, 02:33 PM
They're trying to deter time-wasters, so they don't go ahead and book the flight, only to be left with a big bill because half the people that registered an interest suddenly change their minds and don't go.

Seems reasonable to me.

Sport options will be left with the bill and if they want to make money from football supporters following their teams in Europe then it is a risk they have to take

Brooster
16-08-2018, 02:37 PM

Bang on.

Same Sleeves
16-08-2018, 02:40 PM
Bang on.

Their charter?

Sport options are independent of any loyalty scheme and their flights are open to all supporters

Albanian Hibs
16-08-2018, 02:47 PM
Bang on.

How is it bang on? Its not HSL's charter.

Iggy Pope
16-08-2018, 03:27 PM
Bang on.

Bang wrong.

Albanian Hibs
16-08-2018, 03:38 PM
Bang wrong.

😂

This place is getting worse cuz

Future17
16-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Sport options will be left with the bill and if they want to make money from football supporters following their teams in Europe then it is a risk they have to take

It's in all our interests that any company which decides to proceed with a private charter deems it to be a commercial success. Accordingly, it's in HSL's interests to try and obtain an accurate level of interest and obtain a small amount of money - which will be invested directly into the club - in the process.

If any individual wishes to pursue a charter outwith HSL's efforts, there is nothing to stop them doing so.

It's been stated on here numerous times that the purpose of HSL is to raise funds for our club. Provided they are honest and transparent about how they do so, which to my mind they always have been, I cannot understand any fan having a problem with this.

Same Sleeves
16-08-2018, 03:54 PM
It's in all our interests that any company which decides to proceed with a private charter deems it to be a commercial success. Accordingly, it's in HSL's interests to try and obtain an accurate level of interest and obtain a small amount of money - which will be invested directly into the club - in the process.

If any individual wishes to pursue a charter outwith HSL's efforts, there is nothing to stop them doing so.

It's been stated on here numerous times that the purpose of HSL is to raise funds for our club. Provided they are honest and transparent about how they do so, which to my mind they always have been, I cannot understand any fan having a problem with this.

Day trips with sport options are anything between £280 and £400 with Arsenal and I understand that Hiring a plane is more expensive during the summer season but when someone is paying nearly £600 to follow their team in Europe then it might not be the right time to involve donations and make it more complicated than it needs to be:confused:

Hibs go through tonight then sport options can have a 24 hour booking period(open to all supporters) to see if they can fill a plane or two

Future17
16-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Day trips with sport options are anything between £280 and £400 with Arsenal and I understand that Hiring a plane is more expensive during the summer season but when someone is paying nearly £600 to follow their team in Europe then it might not be the right time to involve donations and make it more complicated than it needs to be:confused:

Hibs go through tonight then sport options can have a 24 hour booking period(open to all supporters) to see if they can fill a plane or two

I don't think the price being charged by the private company is relevant to HSL's involvement.

In what way have HSL made this more complicated?

CropleyWasGod
16-08-2018, 04:04 PM

Arsenal have guaranteed trips abroad, every season, with plenty notice and a much larger fanbase.

We don't. The most notice we have is 14 days. That's why ours are more expensive.

HSL have done the right thing IMO in starting the process early.

Same Sleeves
16-08-2018, 04:13 PM
I don't think the price being charged by the private company is relevant to HSL's involvement.

In what way have HSL made this more complicated?

Booking period for HSL members only and involving donations is my answer

I can only go by my own experience of travelling with sport options and their flights are open to all and if there is not enough interest then they cancel the flight

Hermit Crab
17-08-2018, 12:56 PM
Booking period for HSL members only and involving donations is my answer

I can only go by my own experience of travelling with sport options and their flights are open to all and if there is not enough interest then they cancel the flight

Two different prices as well. £579 for members, £604 for non members for yesterdays charter.

Future17
17-08-2018, 01:16 PM
Two different prices as well. £579 for members, £604 for non members for yesterdays charter.

Is the £25 difference you're referring to the suggested donation?

declan macmanus
17-08-2018, 01:20 PM

And the HSL members were given a "free" scarf at check in......

Hermit Crab
17-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Is the £25 difference you're referring to the suggested donation?

Yes, but they wanted that on the flight did they not?

B.H.F.C
17-08-2018, 01:29 PM
Yes, but they wanted that on the flight did they not?

It wasn’t mandatory. You could donate if you wanted to. If you didn’t want to you didn’t have to. And although people were asked, there was no pressure put on anybody.

kaimendhibs
17-08-2018, 05:39 PM
How many regular contributors are there and how much are the club receiving monthly? Speaking as someone who has been in from the start

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

kaimendhibs
17-08-2018, 05:58 PM
Asked this in an email a few days ago and no answer. It's surely not a secret. Is it?
How many regular contributors are there and how much are the club receiving monthly? Speaking as someone who has been in from the start

Gerard
17-08-2018, 06:03 PM
Asked this in an email a few days ago and no answer. It's surely not a secret. Is it?

That is a reasonable question that should be answered

Just Alf
17-08-2018, 06:04 PM
It was on one of the other threads a few weeks ago... Can't remember what the answer was... I notice the guys were away on a "trip" recently so maybe you'll get a reply when they get their sh*t sorted :-)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

kaimendhibs
17-08-2018, 06:06 PM
Cheers Gerard. Not trying to be funny but surely transparency is a must
That is a reasonable question that should be answered

Just Alf
17-08-2018, 06:07 PM

Sent from my VTR-L09 using TapatalkDid u mean to reply to yourself? Or was it supposed to be someone else you meant to quote?

Gerard
17-08-2018, 06:23 PM
Cheers Gerard. Not trying to be funny but surely transparency is a must

I agree completely as HSL raises a lot of money that our club has used and will continue to use.

kaimendhibs
17-08-2018, 06:40 PM
Did u mean to reply to yourself? Or was it supposed to be someone else you meant to quote?

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkSorry, forgot to put last bit in so added it on[emoji856]

Just Alf
17-08-2018, 06:43 PM
Sorry, forgot to put last bit in so added it on[emoji856]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using TapatalkHa ha... I'm the same at times... thats the problem with being on .net while in the pub! :-)

kaimendhibs
17-08-2018, 06:44 PM
Ha ha... I'm the same at times... thats the problem with being on .net while in the pub! :-)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk[emoji23]

kaimendhibs
17-08-2018, 06:44 PM
Anyway official HSL, over to you

OfficialHSL
17-08-2018, 07:12 PM

Kaimendhibs

This is not a secret at all, we are completely transparent. We have 2228 donators of which 1643 are described as "active"

We just sent £30000 to the Club today and this can also be seen at any time by looking at Companies House web site which will show all Share Subscriptions. This will take our ownership stake in the Club to 16%. Please be assured that we never seek to avoid any questions but it is not always easy to keep up with every single thing that is being discussed.

As everyone knows our primary target is to reach 26% so we are now only 10% away from that. Thank you so much for your donations to date and of course every other supporter who has donated in whatever format they have chosen.

We have said so often in the past that while ownership % is interesting for some, the biggest benefit of all is getting more funds to our Manager. We have heard him seeking further investment to improve our Team. Let's all try and help by giving him that additional funding. Please encourage as many fellow supporters as possible to join HSL if they are in a financial position to do so.

HSL

kaimendhibs
17-08-2018, 08:04 PM
Kaimendhibs

This is not a secret at all, we are completely transparent. We have 2228 donators of which 1643 are described as "active"

We just sent £30000 to the Club today and this can also be seen at any time by looking at Companies House web site which will show all Share Subscriptions. This will take our ownership stake in the Club to 16%. Please be assured that we never seek to avoid any questions but it is not always easy to keep up with every single thing that is being discussed.

As everyone knows our primary target is to reach 26% so we are now only 10% away from that. Thank you so much for your donations to date and of course every other supporter who has donated in whatever format they have chosen.

We have said so often in the past that while ownership % is interesting for some, the biggest benefit of all is getting more funds to our Manager. We have heard him seeking further investment to improve our Team. Let's all try and help by giving him that additional funding. Please encourage as many fellow supporters as possible to join HSL if they are in a financial position to do so.

HSLExcellent. Thank you for replying. That is good wages for 2)3/4 players

CropleyWasGod
17-08-2018, 09:59 PM
Excellent. Thank you for replying. That is good wages for 2)3/4 players

Sent from my VTR-L09 using TapatalkIt's 30k, not 300k [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Pagan Hibernia
17-08-2018, 11:24 PM
Kaimendhibs

HSL

brilliant progress. Keep the figures updated on the website, it helps keep people focused

Lemonade
18-08-2018, 12:27 AM
Kaimendhibs

HSL

Great stuff .
Appreciate its hard to answer all the questions when you are all volunteers .
Keep up the good work

Frazerbob
18-08-2018, 05:17 AM
Excellent. Thank you for replying. That is good wages for 2)3/4 players

We really are poor payers.

kaimendhibs
18-08-2018, 07:17 AM
It's 30k, not 300k [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A520F using TapatalkI'm assuming that's per month?

Pagan Hibernia
18-08-2018, 08:21 AM
I'm assuming that's per month?

it would be, aye. Very decent but we should be aiming for £50k per month

Leithenhibby
18-08-2018, 12:01 PM
it would be, aye. Very decent but we should be aiming for £50k per month

That would be nice, and very much achievable from a fan base like ours.

Considering that FoH are already handing over twice as much (100k) each month it's only a matter of time until Levein, get's hold of that money for players budgets.

The fact this window is still open and with Neil Lennon, being on record as wanting more bodies to come in, we'd be foolish not to step forward if we can.

https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/

GGTTH

CropleyWasGod
20-08-2018, 11:08 AM
I'm assuming that's per month?

I'd doubt that it's per month.

According to Companies House, in this calendar year, HSL have donated £87,400, including the above £30k. That said, that £30k appears to have been raised in the past month or so, which is good going; presumably, the European adventure has raised the profile considerably.

I'm happy to be corrected, though.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk