PDA

View Full Version : Charity Match for Support in Mind Scotland

ShaunMorgan
14-08-2018, 11:07 AM
Admins can delete if inappropriate.

This Saturday at 2pm we are holding a charity football match with all money raised going to the mental health charity Support in Mind Scotland. We are trying to get as many people to come as possible, there will be food and cakes on sale as well as face painting and at half time there will be a raffle. It is being held at Pitreavie Sport & Soccer Cente in Dunfermline at 2pm. Everyone is welcome to come and join us in raising money for a great cause!

Thanks
Shaun🇳🇬🇳🇬

Nameless
14-08-2018, 11:15 AM
I'm in Fife anyway on Sat, so I'll pop along. Is Pitreavie next to the Sky call center?

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

ShaunMorgan
14-08-2018, 11:17 AM
I'm in Fife anyway on Sat, so I'll pop along. Is Pitrieve next to the Sky call center?

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Yeah that’s the place, thanks I’m advance for popping along!

Future17
14-08-2018, 11:21 AM
Admins can delete if inappropriate.

This Saturday at 2pm we are holding a charity football match with all money raised going to the mental health charity Support in Mind Scotland. We are trying to get as many people to come as possible, there will be food and cakes on sale as well as face painting and at half time there will be a raffle. It is being held at Pitreavie Sport & Soccer Cente in Dunfermline at 2pm. Everyone is welcome to come and join us in raising money for a great cause!

Thanks
Shaun🇳🇬🇳🇬

Who is playing?

ShaunMorgan
14-08-2018, 11:27 AM
Who is playing?

We started the game last year in memory of our close friend who sadly passed away so it is a team made up of his best friends and family taking on the football team he played for when he was younger so it should be a very tight game