PDA

View Full Version : Ticket problem for Thursday

Bamba
13-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Hi folks,

Didn't realise there was no PATG option for Thursday. I just went to buy a ticket online and there's no option for e-tickets - only via post or pickup. This isn't at all possible for me as I live in Finland and I'm travelling directly from there.

What could I do? If someone travelling could pick one up for me, I would transfer the money via paypal immediately and pick up from you in Molde.

Thanks in advance!

Billy Whizz
13-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Hopefully someone from Hibs picks this up for you

SteveHFC
13-08-2018, 10:06 AM
Pm sent

Billy Whizz
13-08-2018, 10:09 AM
Pm sent

Good lad Stevie

norhfc
13-08-2018, 11:18 AM
I live abroad and am now allowed to book tickets online, use the print at home and your sorted. saying that I am a member and do buy a lot of tickets as I get home reasonably often.
I got a mate to bring my tickets over for me this time tho, ask someone you know to do likewise.

Johnny_Leith
13-08-2018, 11:23 AM
Pm sent

ben johnson
13-08-2018, 06:19 PM
I live abroad and am now allowed to book tickets online, use the print at home and your sorted. saying that I am a member and do buy a lot of tickets as I get home reasonably often.
I got a mate to bring my tickets over for me this time tho, ask someone you know to do likewise.

Sticking my neck out as you never got my PM. Are you the boy with access to unlimited ice cream?
if so see you in Molde. Ben

Stantons Angel
13-08-2018, 06:23 PM

i think the print at home is only for home games linked to the online system.

When there are tickets for away games these tickets are for the away stadium seats and tickets will have been issued to Hibs for them.

Hence needing the paper ticket in your hand.

im sure though that one of those coming over for the game will organise something for the original poster.

If not they should try contacting the fans reps who im sure would love to help.

Bamba
14-08-2018, 09:19 AM
Thanks for your help, guys. Got it sorted. :flag:

Billy Whizz
14-08-2018, 09:25 AM
Thanks for your help, guys. Got it sorted. :flag:

Well done to all that helped you Bamba

james62
14-08-2018, 10:10 AM
I'm in a similar situation, I was only given leave from work late last night and I'm going straight to Norway from Dublin. I've tried calling and emailing Hibs but no reply so far.

staunchhibby
14-08-2018, 10:37 AM
Try and e-mail fans rep they might help.

norhfc
14-08-2018, 10:58 AM
Sticking my neck out as you never got my PM. Are you the boy with access to unlimited ice cream?
if so see you in Molde. Ben

Thats me, heading up there on Thursday with my son, look out for me in the pub :)