PDA

View Full Version : McDiarmid Park

Borderhibbie76
12-08-2018, 06:08 PM
What an utter shambles that place is!! Just back now took us over an hour to get in to the ground with the car meaning we missed the first 20 mins...and nearly an hour to get back out...utter joke

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Shrekko
12-08-2018, 06:11 PM
What an utter shambles that place is!! Just back now took us over an hour to get in to the ground with the car meaning we missed the first 20 mins...and nearly an hour to get back out...utter joke

Now this this is so something folk are entitled to be seriously peeved off at today. Absolute joke.

Still Hibs fans getting in at half time.

Borderhibbie76
12-08-2018, 06:12 PM
Now this this is so something folk are entitled to be seriously peeved off at today. Absolute joke.

Still Hibs fans getting in at half time.The fact we had to drive right round the ground on Way in bumper to bumper passing a locked gate in the process into the car park - honestly what a shambles

Centre Hawf
12-08-2018, 06:12 PM
Tooks us forever to get in but thankfully meant we were out within minutes due to an impromptu car park on the grass bit coming in. We also missed the first 15/20, saw some folk as we came towards the north stand being told by police they needed to walk the entire way round from the fence instead of just opening that gate, some folk must have missed a good 30-40 minutes today, shambles.

GreenArmyyy!
12-08-2018, 06:15 PM
Agree with all of the above but also have to give a special mention to their “catering facilities”, utter chaos with no queuing system at all. Queued at the beginning of half time and got back to my seat on 61 minutes. Completely embarrassing.

Borderhibbie76
12-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Agree with all of the above but also have to give a special mention to their “catering facilities”, utter chaos with no queuing system at all. Queued at the beginning of half time and got back to my seat on 61 minutes. Completely embarrassing.Not to mention trying to get thru the catering shambles to the toilets

Keith_M
12-08-2018, 06:39 PM
McDiarmid Park has always been a nightmare if you use their Car Park.

For some (non-football) events, they used to use a nearby field for overflow parking. Might be an idea if they tried that for football matches.

pacoluna
12-08-2018, 06:44 PM
Absolute joke.

Cod Boy
12-08-2018, 07:12 PM
Not a thought for the fans they could have delayed the kick off but we are not rangers or Celtic.

LaMotta
12-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Parking in the car park there is always a mistake.

linlithgowhibbie
12-08-2018, 07:49 PM
Our bus joined the queue on the slip road at 14:15 and we didn't get into the car park till 15:05, funnily enough there was no queue at the turnstiles!

Thought it was hilarious when a bus load of fans got off their bus and started climbing the locked blue gate into the car park and a couple of stewards were telling them not to.

Only 25 mins to get out.

They used to let you use a gate from the car park straight onto the dual carriageway, but someone has decided that is not allowed anymore.

Shambles

Babyshamble
12-08-2018, 07:50 PM
We parked in a housing estate.best option 👍

Baldy Foghorn
12-08-2018, 08:29 PM
Our bus joined the queue on the slip road at 14:15 and we didn't get into the car park till 15:05, funnily enough there was no queue at the turnstiles!

Thought it was hilarious when a bus load of fans got off their bus and started climbing the locked blue gate into the car park and a couple of stewards were telling them not to.

Only 25 mins to get out.

They used to let you use a gate from the car park straight onto the dual carriageway, but someone has decided that is not allowed anymore.

Shambles

Mickey Mouse club and ground. Stewarding over zealous, and the parking a shambles.

Lago
12-08-2018, 08:30 PM

Quite sometime since I've been to Perth, but I use to work there and learned early on from home support to avoide car park. I always parked up the road in the housing area, bit of a walk but quicker in the long run, especially when leaving.

ekhibee
12-08-2018, 08:39 PM
McDiarmid Park has always been a nightmare if you use their Car Park.

For some (non-football) events, they used to use a nearby field for overflow parking. Might be an idea if they tried that for football matches.
I'm sure I heard that St Johnstone don't own the ground, it's council owned, so they wouldn't necessarily have that as an option. That might have changed though.

Albanian Hibs
12-08-2018, 08:52 PM
An absolute ****hole of a stadium. Left broxden services at 2pm and got into the stadium at 3.20pm. The new slip road is a joke, takes you round the whole stadium then back into the swamp of a car park which we paid £5 for the pleasure. Too many closed doors underneath the stand. The queue for the food was just ridicilous, took my dad nearly half an hour to get served. After the game we got out the car park at 5.30pm. I will not be driving there again.

MWHIBBIES
12-08-2018, 08:56 PM
We parked about 5 minutes away in the houses. In and out no problem, home at 6:20.

Borderhibbie76
12-08-2018, 08:57 PM
An absolute ****hole of a stadium. Left broxden services at 2pm and got into the stadium at 3.20pm. The new slip road is a joke, takes you round the whole stadium then back into the swamp of a car park which we paid £5 for the pleasure. Too many closed doors underneath the stand. The queue for the food was just ridicilous, took my dad nearly half an hour to get served. After the game we got out the car park at 5.30pm. I will not be driving there again.Yup this is pretty much a mirror image of my day too...

Moulin Yarns
12-08-2018, 09:05 PM
I'm sure I heard that St Johnstone don't own the ground, it's council owned, so they wouldn't necessarily have that as an option. That might have changed though.

Not true.

I used to work for the council. The problem is the new roads being built around the ground, this is the first time a large number of away fans have been at mcdermid Park and the layout is untried. Not trying to excuse the chaos.

Also, don't follow the signs on the A9 for football traffic, take the A85 turn off, turn right and you are at the ground at the next roundabout.

Callyballybe
12-08-2018, 09:12 PM
We parked in the Tescos 5 mins up the road, in and out no issues. Queuing was alright too, apart from the extremely narrow turnstile entry!

Stadium is a bit dated but worse thing for me today was the home support. First home game of the season and the vast majority of the south stand was empty, and thousands of other seats also empty throughout the stadium. For a one team town, it's pathetic.

Aim Here
12-08-2018, 09:27 PM
We parked in the Tescos 5 mins up the road, in and out no issues. Queuing was alright too, apart from the extremely narrow turnstile entry!

Stadium is a bit dated but worse thing for me today was the home support. First home game of the season and the vast majority of the south stand was empty, and thousands of other seats also empty throughout the stadium. For a one team town, it's pathetic.

To be fair, the problem is likely more that Macdiarmid Park is too big rather than the home support is too small. The stadium can fit 20% of the population of Perth (Easter Road would look just as empty if it was 2 or 2.5 times as big as it is now, which would be the matched proportions.

As for the South Stand, it's their family stand - their equivalent of the FF lower, though I think it's a case of people seated there actually have to have kids with them, and swearing is banned, which is why it's relatively unpopular. If you've got a stadium that's twice as big as it needs to be, then that seems a perfectly reasonable thing to do - cater to folks with young kids who might otherwise be deterred from going to the football at all.

The actual logistics of getting into and out of the stadium itself is a bit of a shambles, for sure, though.

DoubleDangerous
12-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Missed the first 20 mins due to that wild cue of traffic.

Shambles of a ground, and a crap home support.

Callyballybe
12-08-2018, 09:36 PM
To be fair, the problem is likely more that Macdiarmid Park is too big rather than the home support is too small. The stadium can fit 20% of the population of Perth (Easter Road would look just as empty if it was 2 or 2.5 times as big as it is now, which would be the matched proportions.

As for the South Stand, it's their family stand - their equivalent of the FF lower, though I think it's a case of people seated there actually have to have kids with them, and swearing is banned, which is why it's relatively unpopular. If you've got a stadium that's twice as big as it needs to be, then that seems a perfectly reasonable thing to do - cater to folks with young kids who might otherwise be deterred from going to the football at all.

The actual logistics of getting into and out of the stadium itself is a bit of a shambles, for sure, though.

Wasn't aware that Perth was that small, fair do's. Still doesn't make for impressive viewing when sitting in the away end looking out to the other stands however.

NGP
12-08-2018, 09:44 PM
Missed first 30 mins. Road works and Broxden junction delayed us. Slip road was just a standstill, parked in the crematorium overflow. Walked to the blue gate with 150/200 other Hibs fans who parked in the same place. Police & stewards said we had to walk around to the main entrance, about a 15 mins walk. When I asked the Police when I got to the turnstiles they said it was a council decision to lock the gate.
After the game, the gate was still locked. Some Hibbys spotted a way through, climbing a small fence and scrabbling up a small mud bank. There was a Police Sergeant at the entrance to the car park. I asked why the gate could could not be opened, his response was this is not a car park and we should use the main entrance and official car park.
I said that if the gate was open it would make it easier for 100s of supporters. He then made a comment that at least my hair would not get wet in the rain with the longer walk- I am bald, that was the response from a Police Sergeant. It then took 45 mins to get onto the the motorway. Police & stewards were just miserable joyless c*nts with no effort to make it easier to get to & from a ground that is not designed for the 21st century.

bodhibs
12-08-2018, 10:02 PM
I missed the first ten minutes but tbf I did notice a lot of roadworks around the ground, however the car park was a disgrace after the game. Only plus point was I never paid a penny for parking at the ground?

HibeeHibernian4
12-08-2018, 10:57 PM
McDiarmid Park is living proof of the absolute disaster that Aberdeen’s new stadium will be and should be a lesson for Hibs in case we were EVER stupid enough to consider leaving Easter Road.

StevieC
13-08-2018, 12:05 AM
Left the pub, just down from the Broxden services, just before 2.30. Parked up away from stadium and in the ground for 2.45. Housing estates up the hill from the stadium are an infinitely better option than the stadium car park, but the later you arrive the further away from the stadium you will be.

In defence of St Johnstone, the slip road is new and untested for football matches.

What does need sorted is the catering and queuing system, especially the main stand. I saw the police come down and question a steward about the queuing, so they were aware it was an issue, but the steward just shrugged in an "its above my pay grade" fashion and did nothing. The stewards at McDiarmid are universally hated by all that attend the games, due to a combination of over zealous behaviour and general incompetence.

I suggest an email to St Johnstone (and the police) pointing out the issues today, and I'm sure they will look into it. It might result in an officer controlling the filter off the slip road, and some steward training on queuing at the kiosks

.Sean.
13-08-2018, 06:14 AM
Total hole. I wasn’t at the game yesterday but I remember a crush caused last season by a combination ******** policemen and folk not having a clue where to que. Shambles of a set up and every time we are there they seem to underestimate the numbers Hibs will take.

SirDavidsNapper
13-08-2018, 06:18 AM
Cracking supporters bar though

Stonewall
13-08-2018, 06:29 AM
I wasn’t there but it sounds like something the fans’ reps should be taking up.

HibbySpurs
13-08-2018, 06:38 AM
Much the same experience here, parked in that overflow car park as soon as you got off the slip road but then ended up having to walk all the way round to get in and missed 25min.

Over the wee fence after as well... the traffic lights at the bottom were farcical for getting out of the vicinity.

Catering/toilet set up farcical as well.

Borderhibbie76
13-08-2018, 06:38 AM
I wasn’t there but it sounds like something the fans’ reps should be taking up.Absolutely good call mate

pacoluna
13-08-2018, 06:39 AM
Why was the blue gates at the car park entrance not open?

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

PathheadHibby
13-08-2018, 07:26 AM
we were also in newish looking car park just off slip road, linked to a crematorium. Right next to blue gate and 30 sec walk to gate to get into ground and police make us walk a complete 360 round the ground, got into ground at 1528.. was a joke and my auld man completely scunnered so we won’t be back to Perth. They don’t deserve the income.

Viva_Palmeiras
13-08-2018, 08:00 AM
Were issues not compounded by the crash on the M90 reported around 1pm on Radio Scotland?

Borderhibbie76
13-08-2018, 08:54 AM
Were issues not compounded by the crash on the M90 reported around 1pm on Radio Scotland?No there was no accident around the stadium it was the shambles of a new slip road plus locked gates not allowing easy access to car park that caused all the issues

Billy Whizz
13-08-2018, 09:00 AM
Were issues not compounded by the crash on the M90 reported around 1pm on Radio Scotland?

There was an accident on the A9, which BBC reported. Also tail backs at the Kelty roadworks on the M9

Kojock
13-08-2018, 11:51 AM
Got there 12.30 parked in the housing estate opposite, a few beers in the supporters bar under the main stand. Back to the car after the game stop off at the CO-OP for a carry out and back in Dalkeith for 6.05pm.

Hermit Crab
13-08-2018, 02:15 PM

Still Hibs fans getting in at half time.

That isn't the grounds fault!

Hermit Crab
13-08-2018, 02:18 PM
I wasn’t there but it sounds like something the fans’ reps should be taking up.

Both were at the game. :agree:

Shrekko
13-08-2018, 02:20 PM
That isn't the grounds fault!

Eh?
I think when you come off the slip road next to the ground 50 minutes before kick off you reasonably expect you’ve left in plenty time. They should have a measure in place to get folk in quicker on match day. 4500 crowd and folk having these problems?

Hermit Crab
13-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Eh?
I think when you come off the slip road next to the ground 50 minutes before kick off you reasonably expect you’ve left in plenty time. They should have a measure in place to get folk in quicker on match day. 4500 crowd and folk having these problems?

To be honest most folk made it into the ground before kick off. We all know how bad McD park is for getting in and out. The roadworks in the area didn't help, this should have been completed before the start of the season.

Shrekko
13-08-2018, 03:13 PM
To be honest most folk made it into the ground before kick off. We all know how bad McD park is for getting in and out. The roadworks in the area didn't help, this should have been completed before the start of the season.

St. Johnstone and the authorities have to know that a late proportion of the crowd park in the stadium car park. To have this situation where you need to go all the way round the ground at snail pace with traffic lights up ahead is scandalous.

Yes, there are other places to park but even some kind of heads up from the club would have been appreciated. Like I say- almost an hour from the slip road to the car park. All the road signs for ‘football stadium’ lead you this way.

All I can say is that there were big gaps in the crowd as I was getting in after kick off.

HibbySpurs
13-08-2018, 03:42 PM
Got there 12.30 parked in the housing estate opposite, a few beers in the supporters bar under the main stand. Back to the car after the game stop off at the CO-OP for a carry out and back in Dalkeith for 6.05pm.

How smug did you feel posting that then? :greengrin

Not everyone is able to make a dawn departure for every away game. I was aware I left it late (left home just after 1pm) and was ready for missing the KO if things went pear shaped but to get into the overflow car park at 3:04 and then have to walk 20 minutes to a turnstile which was 25 yards away from the road is a bit off don't you think? They didn't have to open the whole gate, simply opening the pedestrian gate would have been fine. It felt like more of a punishment for daring to use your initiative and park in the Crematorium overflow to try and get in to the ground as quickly as possible.

Bit of common sense from stewards/plod would (as usual) have gone a long way......

percy veer
13-08-2018, 07:34 PM

Not everyone is able to make a dawn departure for every away game. I was aware I left it late (left home just after 1pm) and was ready for missing the KO if things went pear shaped but to get into the overflow car park at 3:04 and then have to walk 20 minutes to a turnstile which was 25 yards away from the road is a bit off don't you think? They didn't have to open the whole gate, simply opening the pedestrian gate would have been fine. It felt like more of a punishment for daring to use your initiative and park in the Crematorium overflow to try and get in to the ground as quickly as possible.

Bit of common sense from stewards/plod would (as usual) have gone a long way......

I have to agree with the poster, left Edinburgh at 12:30 bit of a queue at the ground, parked in Tesco ,got in the ground no bother, got a pie before kick off, looked at the facilities thought it would be a nightmare at half time.

no smugness just used my heid and left a bit earlier like every away game.

O'Rourke3
13-08-2018, 08:10 PM
To be honest most folk made it into the ground before kick off. We all know how bad McD park is for getting in and out. The roadworks in the area didn't help, this should have been completed before the start of the season.They've been working on that bypass for over two years. New slip Road ready before a season starts won't have been a consideration. Been stuck in traffic round Perth around 5 a couple of times and it's far warose than Edinburgh.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
13-08-2018, 08:21 PM
Asked on another thread but no answer as yet, where do St Johnstone get their pies from? It was answered before in a thread last year but I cant find it. The pies are absolutely brilliant.

Billy Whizz
13-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Asked on another thread but no answer as yet, where do St Johnstone get their pies from? It was answered before in a thread last year but I cant find it. The pies are absolutely brilliant.

Someone’s answered it

Heckys Wheel
13-08-2018, 08:27 PM

I think they’re from Murray’s Bakers in Perth. I’m sure I saw a board round the pitch by them.

Hermit Crab
13-08-2018, 08:27 PM
Someone’s answered it

Have they? Never seen it. Cheers B.

Borderhibbie76
13-08-2018, 09:08 PM
I have to agree with the poster, left Edinburgh at 12:30 bit of a queue at the ground, parked in Tesco ,got in the ground no bother, got a pie before kick off, looked at the facilities thought it would be a nightmare at half time.

no smugness just used my heid and left a bit earlier like every away game.Well you done well then as We left edinburgh at 1240 and I missed the first 20 mins thanks to the farce on the access road...took us an hour to get from the slip road on the motorway to the stadium...so I can only assume you went a different way

Moulin Yarns
13-08-2018, 09:14 PM

Sorry, but the roadwork is nothing to do with St Johnstone. It's a Perth and Kinross council project to open up access to land north of the city for development.

And I've already advised on this thread to ignore the football traffic signs, come off the by-pass at the A85 Crieff turn off, turn right and Tesco is on the right the ground a bit further on.

The_Horde
13-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Have they? Never seen it. Cheers B.

Mines was tasty. But it fell apart pretty quickly and left me with a boiling hot stew that I had to basically drink.

Hermit Crab
13-08-2018, 09:34 PM
Mines was tasty. But it fell apart pretty quickly and left me with a boiling hot stew that I had to basically drink.

Best I've had at a game by a country mile.

Hermit Crab
13-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Someone’s answered it

Had a look at their website but its needing updated, won't let you order any which is a shame as I was going to order 2 dozen and freeze them to eat at my leisure :greengrin

monktonharp
13-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Not true.

I used to work for the council. The problem is the new roads being built around the ground, this is the first time a large number of away fans have been at mcdermid Park and the layout is untried. Not trying to excuse the chaos.

Also, don't follow the signs on the A9 for football traffic, take the A85 turn off, turn right and you are at the ground at the next roundabout.ah, I see. don't follow the football signs, will take a mental note of that

monktonharp
13-08-2018, 11:14 PM
Left the pub, just down from the Broxden services, just before 2.30. Parked up away from stadium and in the ground for 2.45. Housing estates up the hill from the stadium are an infinitely better option than the stadium car park, but the later you arrive the further away from the stadium you will be.

In defence of St Johnstone, the slip road is new and untested for football matches.

What does need sorted is the catering and queuing system, especially the main stand. I saw the police come down and question a steward about the queuing, so they were aware it was an issue, but the steward just shrugged in an "its above my pay grade" fashion and did nothing. The stewards at McDiarmid are universally hated by all that attend the games, due to a combination of over zealous behaviour and general incompetence.

I suggest an email to St Johnstone (and the police) pointing out the issues today, and I'm sure they will look into it. It might result in an officer controlling the filter off the slip road, and some steward training on queuing at the kiosksmight just be a wee "tangent" Stevie, but do the nearby Luechars tornadoes practise their bombing runs on the McDiarmid car park?

StevieC
14-08-2018, 01:27 AM
might just be a wee "tangent" Stevie, but do the nearby Luechars tornadoes practise their bombing runs on the McDiarmid car park?

It wouldn't surprise me. I play there on a Monday night and sometimes scoot down on the Vespa, a couple of times I've veered onto the car park to avoid the speed bumps .. and immediately regretted it. If the pot holes don't get you the loose shingle will!

StevieC
14-08-2018, 01:32 AM
ah, I see. don't follow the football signs, will take a mental note of that

Its the same for Dundee teams. Don't take the "football traffic" turn off and carry on to next couple of roundabouts (or circles if you are asking a local) and come in from the top end to park.

StevieC
14-08-2018, 01:47 AM
St. Johnstone and the authorities have to know that a late proportion of the crowd park in the stadium car park. To have this situation where you need to go all the way round the ground at snail pace with traffic lights up ahead is scandalous.

Yes, there are other places to park but even some kind of heads up from the club would have been appreciated. Like I say- almost an hour from the slip road to the car park. All the road signs for ‘football stadium’ lead you this way.

The road is actually designed to accommodate a large housing development, and has been designed for traffic to move better from the large development towards the centre of Perth. Large amounts of traffic turning right at the lights 8 days out of the year won't have been factored into it.
What did surprise me was the closing of the original slip road that took you to the stadium, which is where the football traffic signs actually directed you to, but there will be an alternative option to take the flyover to A85 junction.
Now that the issue has been flagged up, its likely that football traffic may well be directed off the A85 slip road (as mentioned by others).
The crematorium overflow car park isn't ideal for parking at the moment as there is no direct route back to bypass (although this will change as works continue), so its unlikely that parking will be encouraged here for the time being.

Here is the proposed road layout. There are proposals for additional exits from the stadium car park, and better links between the A85 and the new roads. Once completed there will actually be more options for football traffic than there was in the past.

https://www.perthtransportfutures.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/203078-AD-SK-001M-GA-DRAFT.pdf

Kojock
14-08-2018, 10:41 AM

No smugness intended 😂

We used to park in the main car park but since the reconfiguration of the road lay out it has been a nightmare entering / exiting same. Hence the reason we now park in a nearby housing estate. There is actually a route through the estate (past the Co-oP 😂 ) which brings you out at the Broxden roundabout avoiding all the traffic in and around the ground.

Radium
14-08-2018, 03:39 PM
No smugness intended [emoji23]

We used to park in the main car park but since the reconfiguration of the road lay out it has been a nightmare entering / exiting same. Hence the reason we now park in a nearby housing estate. There is actually a route through the estate (past the Co-oP [emoji23] ) which brings you out at the Broxden roundabout avoiding all the traffic in and around the ground.

Ssssh [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HibbySpurs
14-08-2018, 05:01 PM
No smugness intended 😂

We used to park in the main car park but since the reconfiguration of the road lay out it has been a nightmare entering / exiting same. Hence the reason we now park in a nearby housing estate. There is actually a route through the estate (past the Co-oP 😂 ) which brings you out at the Broxden roundabout avoiding all the traffic in and around the ground.

Noted!

StevieC
24-08-2018, 09:19 PM
An update on the traffic problems experienced.

Seems like the club/authorities have acted on the problems flagged up at the Hibs game.

TRAFFIC PLAN FOR FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS GOING TO McDIARMID PARK

In advance of the match tomorrow (Saturday 25th) between St Johnstone and Dundee, a traffic plan has been put in place.

Visiting Support
Away supporters exiting Broxden Roundabout will be directed to follow the "Football Stadium" signage northbound on the A9 to Inveralmond Roundabout and then proceed southbound on the A9, taking the first available slip road then moving into a right hand filter lane and turning right into McDiarmid Park via the newly-constructed North Gate. Stewards will then direct traffic to park at the west side of the all-weather pitch.
At the conclusion of the game, away supporters will exit the car park via a gate that leads onto a slip road and the A9. Home supporters may also use this means of exit once all the away supporters have cleared the ground.

http://perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/post/traffic-update-supporters

linlithgowhibbie
24-08-2018, 09:28 PM
An update on the traffic problems experienced.

Seems like the club/authorities have acted on the problems flagged up at the Hibs game.

TRAFFIC PLAN FOR FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS GOING TO McDIARMID PARK

In advance of the match tomorrow (Saturday 25th) between St Johnstone and Dundee, a traffic plan has been put in place.

Visiting Support
Away supporters exiting Broxden Roundabout will be directed to follow the "Football Stadium" signage northbound on the A9 to Inveralmond Roundabout and then proceed southbound on the A9, taking the first available slip road then moving into a right hand filter lane and turning right into McDiarmid Park via the newly-constructed North Gate. Stewards will then direct traffic to park at the west side of the all-weather pitch.
At the conclusion of the game, away supporters will exit the car park via a gate that leads onto a slip road and the A9. Home supporters may also use this means of exit once all the away supporters have cleared the ground.

http://perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/post/traffic-update-supporters

The "North Gate" sounds like the gate that was ready for use but padlocked for our visit. I emailed Roddy Grant on the official St Johnstone web site about the problems and have not had the courtesy of a reply. Even a reply stating it was the councils responsibility would have been acceptable instead of being blanked. 0/10 for the Saintees