PDA

View Full Version : Molde v FK SK Brann

andybev1
12-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Just at the end of the first half and I think you might be able to get it streamed on bet365 if you have an account. It is advertised and this is usually balls (yes they lie about it being live and visual) if you want to watch a uk country but this team being abroad should be ok to watch.

The only thing is that they are 3 up already although they are playing the team at the top of their league so lets hope a comeback occurs.

I a having a problem with my account so I cannot check to see if it is truely live but worth a check if you have an account.

green day
12-08-2018, 04:45 PM
Just at the end of the first half and I think you might be able to get it streamed on bet365 if you have an account[. It is advetised and this is usually balls if you want to watch a uk country but this team being abroad should be ok to watch. The only thing is that they are 3 up already although tyey are playing the team at the top of their league so lets hope a comeback occurs.

Not really to fussed the score tbh.

Has ther wunderkid scored, or got a dead leg or anything :greengrin

makaveli1875
12-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Not really to fussed the score tbh.

Has ther wunderkid scored, or got a dead leg or anything :greengrin

Wonderkid scored the 1st from the penalty spot

andybev1
12-08-2018, 04:50 PM
I cannot remember his name. the scorers are Haland, Vibliki and Aursnes

Zazu62
12-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Can Haaland play on Thursday?

makaveli1875
12-08-2018, 04:52 PM
Brann have pulled 1 back , now 3-1 half time

green day
12-08-2018, 04:53 PM

One of the posters on here said he will play today and thursday - he was only away last week to chat to Salzburg about how and when he becomes a millionaire :thumbsup:

hfc rd
12-08-2018, 04:53 PM

I believe so. Can’t see anywhere that he’s been signed by RB Salzburg or any other team

Sir David Gray
12-08-2018, 05:07 PM

As long as he doesn't sign for any other team (and then gets loaned back to Molde) before Thursday then he's eligible to play against us.

Cod Boy
12-08-2018, 05:15 PM
We have players in on loan that can play so can’t see any problem with them playing the boy.

Sir David Gray
12-08-2018, 05:22 PM
We have players in on loan that can play so can’t see any problem with them playing the boy.

If he leaves between now and Thursday and gets loaned back to Molde then he won't be able to play against us as he won't be able to be registered as the cut off for being registered for this tie was last Wednesday.

RoxburghHibs
12-08-2018, 05:23 PM
As long as he doesn't sign for any other team (and then gets loaned back to Molde) before Thursday then he's eligible to play against us.

If he does that he can't play - in that if he gets loaned back.

green day
12-08-2018, 05:24 PM

Aye, but its a timing and registration issue - e.g. if he signed for Salzburg tomorrow, they wouldnt have time to re-register him as a loan player and for the euro tie - our loan players are already here, signed and registered.

However if I was a betting man, I would say he wont sign for them til after thursday.

Sir David Gray
12-08-2018, 05:25 PM
If he does that he can't play - in that if he gets loaned back.

I know, that's what I've said.

makaveli1875
12-08-2018, 05:29 PM
molde 4-1 up now

RoxburghHibs
12-08-2018, 05:34 PM
I know, that's what I've said.

Apologies you are spot on

Wilson
12-08-2018, 05:36 PM
molde 4-1 up now

The confidence they gained from living with the hibees is standing them in good stead.

makaveli1875
12-08-2018, 05:37 PM
Molde have just killed Brann as a club 5-1

BILLYHIBS
12-08-2018, 06:22 PM
Molde have just killed Brann as a club 5-1
Yip 5-1 Molde and Brann are top of the league ??

GreenNWhiteArmy
12-08-2018, 06:38 PM
Molde are comfortably the best side we've played in the last couple of years.

First half we couldn't get close at times yet carved out most of the chances in the game. Frustrated we're not heading there with an advantage. Thurs is a massive task to progress imo

Keith_M
12-08-2018, 06:46 PM
I hate to sound negative but I can only see one winner on Thursday, now they've found their shooting boots.

At least then we can 'concentrate on the league' :greengrin

IGRIGI
12-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Who cares, we got a 1 all draw at McDiarmid Park which is the result of the century according to some.

:greengrin

Wilson
12-08-2018, 06:54 PM
Well their recent 2-2 draw AWAY to Lillestrom hasn't stopped them sitting pretty in third. Don't tell that to some others.

:

houstonhibbee
12-08-2018, 09:14 PM
Yip 5-1 Molde and Brann are top of the league ??
Did they rest some first team players for Thursday?

hfc rd
12-08-2018, 09:18 PM

Nope, pretty much a full strength side out. They did take off some of the players roundabout the 70th min mark, probably with Thursday in mind.

blackpoolhibs
12-08-2018, 09:20 PM
Nope, pretty much a full strength side out. They did take off some of the players roundabout the 70th min mark, probably with Thursday in mind.

I think Bleed Green predicted that?

hfc rd
12-08-2018, 09:22 PM
I think Bleed Green predicted that?

😂😂😂

BILLYHIBS
12-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Well if they did beating top o t league 5-1 prospects don’t look good. Haaland scored a pen but looks as though they have goals in them regardless of who we play IN OUR TEAM ? It is all I am saying. This tie ain’t over by a long shot! :wink:

Wilson
13-08-2018, 09:47 AM
Well if they did beating top o t league 5-1 prospects don’t look good. Haaland scored a pen but looks as though they have goals in them regardless of who we play IN OUR TEAM ? It is all I am saying. This tie ain’t over by a long shot! :wink:

Shows the importance of the first goal. Brann will have been chasing the game and got picked off. There are lessons there for Lenny and the team but I'm sure he was aware of them.

This was a tough tie anyway but all the tougher for managing player outgoings and incomings in the background.

I hope this results open the eyes of some fans. It would not send shockwaves around world football should we go out at this stage. Progression would be a fantastic achievement under the circumstances.

However, we can do this.

Springbank
13-08-2018, 09:54 AM

0-0 goes to pens
1-1 and we are through
any other draw or Hibs win does us

0-0 at home is statistically the same as a 2-1 home win

a university of Liverpool professor recently checked every european tie since the away goals rule came in and the two results that left the tie in the balance (ie 50/50 chance still for both sides to progress over the 2 legs) were 0-0 or a 2-1 home win in the first leg tie.

btw we massively overcame the odds progressing v tripolis after a 3-2 first leg

our side has character by the bucketfull.

Springbank
13-08-2018, 09:56 AM
0-0 goes to pens
1-1 and we are through

a university of Liverpool professor recently checked every european tie since the away goals rule came in and the two results that left the tie in the balance (ie 50/50 chance still for both sides to progress over the 2 legs) were 0-0 or a 2-1 home win.

source:

https://news.liverpool.ac.uk/2016/02/17/what-is-a-good-result-in-the-first-leg-of-european-knock-out-competition/

danhibees1875
13-08-2018, 09:59 AM
0-0 goes to pens
1-1 and we are through

a university of Liverpool professor recently checked every european tie since the away goals rule came in and the two results that left the tie in the balance (ie 50/50 chance still for both sides to progress over the 2 legs) were 0-0 or a 2-1 home win.

I'm not buying that. A 2-1 win is better than a 0-0, 100%.

The only things that change is that a 0-0 draw would see us automatically progress rather than a penalty shoot out, and a 2-1 defeat would see ET/pens instead of elimination. Any other result would leave the same outcome.

makaveli1875
13-08-2018, 10:00 AM
1st goal is going to be vital . Wasted alot of chances against st johnstone . We will create opportunities against Molde just need to be more clinical and take any that come along .

Billy Whizz
13-08-2018, 10:03 AM
1st goal is going to be vital . Wasted alot of chances against st johnstone . We will create opportunities against Molde just need to be more clinical and take any that come along .

We still need a goal to go through in 90 mins/extra time. So even if we were to go 1-0 down, no panic for me, as a goal puts us through

LancsHibs
13-08-2018, 09:17 PM

We need Flo & J Mac to be up to speed and have their shooting boots on:scarf: