PDA

View Full Version : Help required - contacts at Hibs

weecounty hibby
12-08-2018, 11:43 AM
So ordered and paid for my St J tickets on Tuesday and no sign of the tickets. Tried calling the ticket office from Thursday onwards but no one picking up the phone. Tried emailing the ticket office with no reply. Tried calling St J yesterday with no reply. Got through today to St J and they can't help, I need someone from Hibs to confirm my order and they will then reprint. Issue is that there is no one answering phones or emails at Hibs. I do not want to have to pay out another £35 pounds and then have to argue the toss with Hibs for a refund. I am just back from holiday and with all the other games recently and coming up funds are tight. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

HH81
12-08-2018, 11:47 AM
So ordered and paid for my St J tickets on Tuesday and no sign of the tickets. Tried calling the ticket office from Thursday onwards but no one picking up the phone. Tried emailing the ticket office with no reply. Tried calling St J yesterday with no reply. Got through today to St J and they can't help, I need someone from Hibs to confirm my order and they will then reprint. Issue is that there is no one answering phones or emails at Hibs. I do not want to have to pay out another £35 pounds and then have to argue the toss with Hibs for a refund. I am just back from holiday and with all the other games recently and coming up funds are tight. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Can't you log onto tickets page and show them the order from there? Screen shot it and email them or show their ticket office?

weecounty hibby
12-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Can't you log onto tickets page and show them the order from there? Screen shot it and email them or show their ticket office?
That's what I asked them and they said no, anyone could do that. They would need confirmation from Hibs and then they would reprint the tickets. It a total shambles considering I ordered these as soon as they went on sale on Tuesday. Looks like two short in the Hibs end and one very peed off 14 year old in the house for the rest of the day

PatHead
12-08-2018, 11:56 AM

Have you tried either Frank or Tracey?

weecounty hibby
12-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Have you contact details for them? I will give that a bash but time is running out. Thanks

HH81
12-08-2018, 12:05 PM
That's what I asked them and they said no, anyone could do that. They would need confirmation from Hibs and then they would reprint the tickets. It a total shambles considering I ordered these as soon as they went on sale on Tuesday. Looks like two short in the Hibs end and one very peed off 14 year old in the house for the rest of the day

I just logged into mine they are talking rubbish. Can't be anyone. Shows full name and Hibs ref number. Surely they can accept that, purchase history showing tickets baught and say driving license.

That is poor.

Skol
12-08-2018, 12:08 PM

Frank is available in the ground !

weecounty hibby
12-08-2018, 12:09 PM
I just logged into mine they are talking rubbish. Can't be anyone. Shows full name and Hibs ref number. Surely they can accept that, purchase history showing tickets baught and say driving license.

That is poor.

Yip, I thought so too but what they were saying was that someone could use the actual ticket to get in. Then I rock up show the details and get another ticket. Pretty poor if you ask me.

weecounty hibby
12-08-2018, 12:11 PM
Frank is available in the ground !
Yeah, but I'm still at home. Not travelling unless I can get it sorted. As stated above funds are tight and have spent a small fortune on tickets already this season over and above STs.

PatHead
12-08-2018, 12:14 PM
Yeah, but I'm still at home. Not travelling unless I can get it sorted. As stated above funds are tight and have spent a small fortune on tickets already this season over and above STs.
Sent you a pm

weecounty hibby
12-08-2018, 12:20 PM
Sent you a pm

Replied. Thanks for your help

staunchhibby
12-08-2018, 12:27 PM
The ticket office appears to be a shambles at the moment.Nobody will answer the phone or respond to e-mails.Can the reps not take a look at this for us and try to get it resolved.As said previously had problems trying to get my ordered tickets for Molde and it was a nightmare which was eventually resolved.Maybe Leanne can look into it.

Danderhall Hibs
12-08-2018, 12:29 PM
The reps could maybe go in and work a few hours in the office? Get the tickets posted out in time or answer the phone instead of letting it ring out?

weecounty hibby
12-08-2018, 05:45 PM
So an update on our trials and tribulations of trying to get into todays game. Got my mobile number passed on to Tracey by PATHEAD (thanks PATHEAD) who called me to say that I should take my e-receipt to the ticket office and explain to them that my tickets hadn't arrived and that I had spoken to her and I should get another set of tickets. She told me that if there was any hassle she would pop down and sort it out. (Thanks Tracey)
Anyhow, the wifey at the ticket office says no chance I need to buy new tickets, so I tell her about my discussion with our supporters rep director and that she would come and sort it out if necessary. She still says no so I'm reluctantly about to call Tracey as its now 15 minutes into the game when Jim McArthur who has overheard all this gives me two comps. (thanks Jim)
All in all a pretty unsatisfactory tale as I actually bought my tickets about an hour after they went on sale on Tuesday. The ticket office needs to be sorted. I can understand how busy they have been due to the number of games they will have had to deal with but the fact that they wont answer the phones or emails is pretty frustrating
Anyway, thanks again to PATHEAD, Tracey and Jim McArthur for all their help

PatHead
12-08-2018, 05:52 PM
So an update on our trials and tribulations of trying to get into todays game. Got my mobile number passed on to Tracey by PATHEAD (thanks PATHEAD) who called me to say that I should take my e-receipt to the ticket office and explain to them that my tickets hadn't arrived and that I had spoken to her and I should get another set of tickets. She told me that if there was any hassle she would pop down and sort it out. (Thanks Tracey)
Anyhow, the wifey at the ticket office says no chance I need to buy new tickets, so I tell her about my discussion with our supporters rep director and that she would come and sort it out if necessary. She still says no so I'm reluctantly about to call Tracey as its now 15 minutes into the game when Jim McArthur who has overheard all this gives me two comps. (thanks Jim)
All in all a pretty unsatisfactory tale as I actually bought my tickets about an hour after they went on sale on Tuesday. The ticket office needs to be sorted. I can understand how busy they have been due to the number of games they will have had to deal with but the fact that they wont answer the phones or emails is pretty frustrating
Anyway, thanks again to PATHEAD, Tracey and Jim McArthur for all their help
Glad to hear you got in.

PatHead
12-08-2018, 05:55 PM
The reps could maybe go in and work a few hours in the office? Get the tickets posted out in time or answer the phone instead of letting it ring out?
Don't see why the reps should do that. I know Tracey works so I doubt she could spare the time. Anyway that would only be a sticking plaster.

Obviously more staff are needed.

oldbutdim
12-08-2018, 05:55 PM
The ticket office appears to be a shambles at the moment.Nobody will answer the phone or respond to e-mails.Can the reps not take a look at this for us and try to get it resolved.As said previously had problems trying to get my ordered tickets for Molde and it was a nightmare which was eventually resolved.Maybe Leanne can look into it.

For the away leg?

My ticket hasn't turned up yet.
How did you get it resolved?

Centre Hawf
12-08-2018, 06:09 PM
Ticket office is a bit of a pain atm. Tried getting a season ticket a few month ago on early bird pricing but had to phone up. The company dealing woth it on one of the options was then apparently unable to process one of the Student tickets I was after. Had to then phone again and use the different option for the actual office. Couldn’t get through for hours and was greeted with a fair few amount worth of charges because it seems to be a premium number. Pathetic.

Eyrie
12-08-2018, 07:02 PM

They're directors who are meant to communicate the fans concerns, not unpaid labour, so their role here is to ensure that the club is aware of the lack of staff and the consequences.

staunchhibby
12-08-2018, 09:14 PM
Produced my confirmation and eventualy they found the tickets.Asked if i had asked for them to be posted and confirmed i was picking up.

Danderhall Hibs
12-08-2018, 10:16 PM
They're directors who are meant to communicate the fans concerns, not unpaid labour, so their role here is to ensure that the club is aware of the lack of staff and the consequences.

Just a suggestion - I know Frank got a lot of plaudits for handing out vouchers and cups of tea previously to folk queuing so don’t see how this is any different. Answering a couple of phone calls would be communicating with the fans in a way. :wink:

The TO have made an arse of this due to the number of matches and (maybe) staff holidays so all that’s needed is a sticking plaster?

Sir David Gray
12-08-2018, 10:40 PM
This does not surprise me one bit, the ticket office is a shambles just now and someone in authority at Hibs really needs to sort it out.

Also quite poor from St Johnstone to be honest. If you're showing them ticket confirmation plus ID surely that should be sufficient.

cabbageandribs1875
13-08-2018, 01:52 AM
can i have leeann dempsters e-mail please, i don't want an apology from the club for all the unanswered e-mails/phone calls, i don't want all the spiel.. this is what happened blah blah blah....just the £23 returned to my bank account for non-use of a ticket, so tracey ? can you pm me the e-mail address please

Sir David Gray
13-08-2018, 06:21 AM
can i have leeann dempsters e-mail please, i don't want an apology from the club for all the unanswered e-mails/phone calls, i don't want all the spiel.. this is what happened blah blah blah....just the £23 returned to my bank account for non-use of a ticket, so tracey ? can you pm me the e-mail address please

ldempster@hibernianfc.co.uk

TamHibs
13-08-2018, 09:31 AM
The Ticket Office charged me £69 for 2 adults & an under 12 for St Johnstone through the Away Season Ticket.

I've emailed regarding the mix up & then again with screenshots from my account that shows the extra payment being taken which has taken me into an unauthorised overdraft. Hopefully hear back this week regarding a satisfactory resolution but from this thread I won;t hold out much hope.

cabbageandribs1875
13-08-2018, 09:58 AM
ldempster@hibernianfc.co.uk

ta muchly Sir :aok:

staunchhibby
13-08-2018, 01:30 PM
Sent an e-mail to leeane dempster this morning regarding ticket office shambles.Recieved a reply from Leanne in which she was positive and looking for answers as to what is going on.

weecounty hibby
13-08-2018, 04:45 PM
Home from work a few minutes ago and lo and behold what's through the letter box but my tickets for yesterdays match!! So close!

The_Sauz
13-08-2018, 04:56 PM
Home from work a few minutes ago and lo and behold what's through the letter box but my tickets for yesterdays match!! So close!
Score out Hibernian and put in Hearts, then stick them on ebay for a tenner! I reckon they will be sold in a few minutes :wink: