PDA

View Full Version : NHC Ligue 1 on UK TV

hibsbollah
10-08-2018, 07:33 PM
Does anyone know who (if anyone) has French football rights from 2018 onwards? I can't see anything online about it, all the big games were on bt sport last year but they don't seem to have it this weekend? Can't see it on sky guide either :dunno:

wearethehibs
10-08-2018, 07:40 PM
https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-french-football-on-tv.html

Doesn't appear any uk tv channels are showing French football this season

brianmc
10-08-2018, 07:44 PM
Eleven Sports I believe. Online subscription around £6 a month.
They've got exclusive rights to the Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch and Portuguese leagues + loads of golf .

hibsbollah
10-08-2018, 07:48 PM
That's a bit rubbish. Cheers for the info.

One Day Soon
10-08-2018, 07:53 PM
I realise I have a leftover subscription to Eurosport. Is there any real purpose in that at all?

nonshinyfinish
10-08-2018, 07:59 PM
They've got exclusive rights to the Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch and Portuguese leagues + loads of golf .

Exclusive rights to Spanish football? Meaning Sky don’t have any Spanish games this season? Would have thought that would be quite big news.

lord bunberry
10-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Exclusive rights to Spanish football? Meaning Sky don’t have any Spanish games this season? Would have thought that would be quite big news.
It was in the news last season.

hibsbollah
10-08-2018, 08:04 PM
All BT seem to have now is the bundesliga and england.

nonshinyfinish
10-08-2018, 08:51 PM
It was in the news last season.

Fair enough, I suppose Sky won’t exactly have been shouting about it.

JeMeSouviens
10-08-2018, 08:52 PM
All BT seem to have now is the bundesliga and england.

And 2nd choice spfl ;-)

Iggy Pope
10-08-2018, 09:01 PM
I realise I have a leftover subscription to Eurosport. Is there any real purpose in that at all?

Great coverage of cycling though. And makes it as purposeful as watching Ligue 1 :greengrin

lord bunberry
10-08-2018, 09:01 PM
I think there was a thread on here about it, that’s probably how I found out about it. I’ve got eleven sports on my smart iptv app, but I don’t really watch much Spanish football unless I’ve got a bet on it. The Classico is always worth watching I suppose.

KeithTheHibby
11-08-2018, 08:00 AM

Yet they will still see fit to increase our bill I bet.

They’ve lost so much football last couple of years.

Jones28
11-08-2018, 08:50 AM

That's a great deal if you're a fan of continental fitba over the EPL

hibsbollah
11-08-2018, 04:33 PM
That's a great deal if you're a fan of continental fitba over the EPL

:agree: I'm definitely considering it

Billy Whizz
11-08-2018, 06:52 PM
I’ve just realised La liga is on this channel too, that’s a blow it’s not on Sky

Lancs Harp
11-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Italian, Spanish and Dutch leagues all taken from Sky and BT. For 5.99 (4.99 for the offer before the end of August) represents good value unless of course like me you already subscribe to Sky and BT :boo hoo:

Billy Whizz
11-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Italian, Spanish and Dutch leagues all taken from Sky and BT. For 5.99 (4.99 for the offer before the end of August) represents good value unless of course like me you already subscribe to Sky and BT :boo hoo:

Looks good value, but I’m not spending any more money on football on tv

itslegaltender
11-08-2018, 10:10 PM
Portuguese league is on Freesports channel on freeview, watched Porto tonight, were 3-0 up at half time.

Sammy7nil
12-08-2018, 10:30 AM
:agree: I'm definitely considering it

Eleven Sports are doing a one week free trial i signed up to watch the PGA The coverage has been great with very few adverts and good quality. I will be cancelling tomorrow though:aok:

hibsbollah
12-08-2018, 05:02 PM
Eleven Sports are doing a one week free trial i signed up to watch the PGA The coverage has been great with very few adverts and good quality. I will be cancelling tomorrow though:aok:

... There's nothing on the Eleven website about ligue 1. It looks like unless there's some new negotiations :sauzee: just won't be on TV in this country.

Bishop Hibee
12-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Annoyed the Italian football has gone from BTSPORT. I’ll keep my subscription on via Virgin Media this season but it’s been devalued. The only other sport I watch on it is the Aussie Rules. Any increase in price and it’ll be getting ditched.

renato
12-08-2018, 07:38 PM

I’m in exactly the same boat. Gutted as I loved watching the Italian, Spanish and French leagues but when does the extra cost ever end..

Anyone know if the Champions & Europa Leagues are still on BT (and the international qualifiers still on Sky Sports Football)? Other than that, the only other football I watch on these channels now is Hibs.

hfc rd
12-08-2018, 07:51 PM
I’m in exactly the same boat. Gutted as I loved watching the Italian, Spanish and French leagues but when does the extra cost ever end..

Anyone know if the Champions & Europa Leagues are still on BT (and the international qualifiers still on Sky Sports Football)? Other than that, the only other football I watch on these channels now is Hibs.

Yes the European competitions are going to be on BT & internationals on Sky. I’m tempted to terminate my BT Sports contract as just found out the UFC is going to be switching over to Eleven Sports after December. Plus can just go to a pub and watch a game that is on BT Sports there.

Bishop Hibee
12-08-2018, 07:57 PM
All this shows that their are multiple sports media companies desperate for content. It should surely help the SPFL when it comes to negotiating a good deal.

hibsbollah
19-08-2018, 07:09 PM
BT Sports have obviously come to some sort of agreement with Lfp, as the Nîmes Marseille game is on live at the moment. :sauzee:

Hermit Crab
19-08-2018, 07:18 PM
BT Sports have obviously come to some sort of agreement with Lfp, as the Nîmes Marseille game is on live at the moment. :sauzee:

I watched the last half hour of the Monaco v Lille match last night. It was terrible.

Hermit Crab
19-08-2018, 07:24 PM

Just reading about their stadium, terraces capable of holding 11,005, proper football ground and only €5 a ticket for a terrace place. Great value!

hibsbollah
19-08-2018, 07:36 PM
I watched the last half hour of the Monaco v Lille match last night. It was terrible.

Im surprised, Monaco are normally great to watch, Jardim a brilliant manager and some of the best young players in Europe are in the principlality.

micka_weer
19-08-2018, 07:56 PM
The RC Lens fan page on Facebook streams their games live , pretty much, every week. Decent for those of us who like RC Lens 😉

Hermit Crab
19-08-2018, 08:08 PM
What an equalising goal for Marseille. Beautiful chip.

Wembley67
19-08-2018, 08:11 PM
I didn't realise you can watch Bt sport mobile abroad now, I'm positive that it was blocked last year to UK only..not complain though as quality is great!

Hermit Crab
19-08-2018, 08:18 PM
I didn't realise you can watch Bt sport mobile abroad now, I'm positive that it was blocked last year to UK only..not complain though as quality is great!

I think you're right. :agree:

Hermit Crab
19-08-2018, 08:22 PM
Brilliant counterattacking goal by Nimes. 2-1.

hibsbollah
19-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Brilliant counterattacking goal by Nimes. 2-1.

They look very impressive for a newly promoted team. Cracking atmosphere as well. Om need Payet to step up now.

Hermit Crab
19-08-2018, 08:47 PM
3-1, game over. poor defending from Marseille there.