PDA

View Full Version : St Johnstone on TV

H18 SFR
10-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Does anyone think there will be a link for the St Johnstone game live on the net? I will be on holiday and cancelled my Hibs TV to put the money into HSL.

houstonhibbee
10-08-2018, 11:52 AM
Does anyone think there will be a link for the St Johnstone game live on the net? I will be on holiday and cancelled my Hibs TV to put the money into HSL.
No

Rocky
10-08-2018, 11:04 PM

Why did you do that out of interest if you don't mind me asking? I was thinking of doing the opposite and cutting my HSL to take Hibs TV seeing as Hibs still get the cash but I'd get something in return. I guess they pay VAT on Hibs TV subscriptions so it doesn't quite all go to Hibs but I could increase the combined contribution to compensate I guess.

Just curious in case there's another reason I've not thought of.

BarcelonaHibee
10-08-2018, 11:21 PM
Will the game be broadcast live for international Hibees? Or do we get radio?

cocteautwin
11-08-2018, 01:09 AM
Will the game be broadcast live for international Hibees? Or do we get radio?

Looks like it's audio only for all subscribers.

houstonhibbee
11-08-2018, 02:16 AM
Looks like it's audio only for all subscribers.

Yes and it was same last season
They should make all SPL clubs have tv
Even raith have it

calumhibee1
11-08-2018, 02:33 AM
Even raith have it

Definitely. In this day and age it can’t be a lot to ask for teams to be able to live stream their games.

GreenLake
11-08-2018, 04:18 AM
Even raith have it

Yes they should. The money to provide the service for every team should be paid from SPFL taking a proportionate amount from every club in line with the amount of money they get from Eufa.

Ged
11-08-2018, 10:29 PM

You can get a 1 month overseas subscription.

cocteautwin
12-08-2018, 06:01 AM
You can get a 1 month overseas subscription.

He can, but he won't get the St Johnstone game as it's not being broadcast live on Hibs TV unfortunately.

Actually, I just looked at the list of matches being broadcast by the dodgy stream provider I very occasionally watch the Japanese baseball and it lists the St Johnstone match as being broadcast later tonight. I'm surprised at that. Will see if it's real at 11 tonight my time.

Diclonius
12-08-2018, 08:31 AM
Will we even get commentary on Radio Old Firm given Rangers are playing at the same time?

PatHead
12-08-2018, 09:27 AM
As the new club are at home, we should get some coverage bearing in mind the BBC are meant to be boycotting Ibrox.

Newcastlehibby
12-08-2018, 09:33 AM
Commentary is on BBC according to their website.

calumhibee1
12-08-2018, 09:35 AM
Is this on Alba later on?

PatHead
12-08-2018, 09:37 AM
Commentary is on BBC according to their website.

They just don’t add with regular interruptions and updates about Sevco. Not to mention Allan Preston bigging up Hearts throughout the match.

Keyser Sauzee
12-08-2018, 09:38 AM

Just checked the TV guide and it doesn’t look like it.

Billy Whizz
12-08-2018, 09:39 AM

No, they took the Livvi v killie game yesterday

Cat Stanton
12-08-2018, 09:39 AM
As the new club are at home, we should get some coverage bearing in mind the BBC are meant to be boycotting Ibrox.

I think it's more that Sevco have, weirdly, banned the BBC, rather than the BBC boycotting Ibrox..?

But anyway, yes, should be full commentary of the Hibs game as a result.

PatHead
12-08-2018, 09:43 AM
I think it's more that Sevco have, weirdly, banned the BBC, rather than the BBC boycotting Ibrox..?

But anyway, yes, should be full commentary of the Hibs game as a result.

Sevco banned one BBC reporter, so BBC have boycotted Ibrox until any reporter is allowed in.

Cat Stanton
12-08-2018, 09:53 AM
Sevco banned one BBC reporter, so BBC have boycotted Ibrox until any reporter is allowed in.

I stand corrected. Apologies - thought it was the other way round. Unfortunately, however, to find this out I googled "rangers bbc boycott" which took me to dark, dark places like "follow follow" and the Daily Mail website. I feel dirty and disturbed now.

PatHead
12-08-2018, 10:21 AM
I stand corrected. Apologies - thought it was the other way round. Unfortunately, however, to find this out I googled "rangers bbc boycott" which took me to dark, dark places like "follow follow" and the Daily Mail website. I feel dirty and disturbed now.

Probably the new club spun it that way. Don’t believe all you pick up in the main stream media.

Forza Fred
12-08-2018, 11:03 AM
Hibs TV is not showing ‘audio only’ for the St Johnstone game in ‘upcoming fixtures’

In fact it’s not showing any upcoming fixtures at all......

I looked a few days ago and it DID say there would be audio for all.

Is it just an editing error on the web site or will there indeed be NO audio coverage?

It’s a midnight kick off, so would hate to miss my bedtime and Horlicks to find out there is no coverage.....

Billy Whizz
12-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Hibs TV is not showing ‘audio only’ for the St Johnstone game in ‘upcoming fixtures’

Is it just an editing error on the web site or will there indeed be NO audio coverage?

It’s a midnight kick off, so would hate to miss my bedtime and Horlicks to find out there is no coverage.....

Have you sent them an email to ask

houstonhibbee
12-08-2018, 11:17 AM

Just an error for now.
100% cliff will be commentating for all

Forza Fred
12-08-2018, 11:21 AM
Have you sent them an email to ask

Yes

Billy Whizz
12-08-2018, 11:30 AM
Yes

And

Forza Fred
12-08-2018, 11:45 AM
And

No response received yet.

Forza Fred
12-08-2018, 11:45 AM
Just an error for now.
100% cliff will be commentating for all

Cheers mate.

H18 SFR
12-08-2018, 12:24 PM

You are dirty and disturbed now. It will take years to wear off!!

Cat Stanton
12-08-2018, 12:34 PM
You are dirty and disturbed now. It will take years to wear off!!

I only dipped my toe in it. And I've since scrubbed it red raw, and sterilised it. Hopefully be OK in a week or so.

H18 SFR
12-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Any potential links?

1van Sprou7e
12-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Any potential links?

Could make a thread on reddit's soccerstreams page but seems pointless, don't think this game is being shown by any channel