PDA

View Full Version : ryan gauld

jazzy7070
10-08-2018, 05:31 AM
rumours on twitter that we are trying to get him on a loan deal,aberdeen supposedly interested in a permanent deal but sporting prefer a loan deal.might be garbage but just seen it posted.

Winston Ingram
10-08-2018, 05:45 AM
rumours on twitter that we are trying to get him on a loan deal,aberdeen supposedly interested in a permanent deal but sporting prefer a loan deal.might be garbage but just seen it posted.

Depends who on Twitter is saying it

theonlywayisup
10-08-2018, 06:17 AM

Here we go again!

Diclonius
10-08-2018, 07:10 AM
This is going to be like David Gray where we're linked with him every window for 5 years until he eventually signs and wins us the Scottish Cup.

Scottie
10-08-2018, 07:26 AM
This is going to be like David Gray where we're linked with him every window for 5 years until he eventually signs and wins us the Scottish Cup.
We could do with another weekend like 21 May 2016 but don't want to wait 5 years for it. :greengrin
Posted on Twitter probably be a load of Tom Kite though.

Brightside
10-08-2018, 07:27 AM
Not happening

neil7908
10-08-2018, 07:31 AM
I'm not sure where he'd fit into the side. Not saying I wouldn't take him but we have a lot of attacking midfielder and not many that can dictate the game from further back, or play the box to box role like SJM. Those players aren't going to be easy to replace but I'd imagine the club would be looking for a midfielder with more defensive skills.