PDA

View Full Version : The return leg

lord bunberry
09-08-2018, 10:17 PM
How does everyone think we’ll do? I didn’t see much from Molde tonight to suggest we have anything to fear going over there. Obviously they’ll be a bit more attacking as their at home, but that will help us to break away and get an away goal. The tie is definitely still in the balance.

BullsCloseHibs
09-08-2018, 10:19 PM
I thought Molde were extremely poor. We can definitely do this next week. Very, very surprised at how poor they were and also surprised at such a poor away support. Another week, another fitter Hibs team.
We CAN do this!

Speedy
09-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Our biggest challenge is knowing our best shape/starting 11. We all know Boyle isn't a striker but he played there and it's difficult to come up with an XI that would have suited us better.

Franck Stanton
09-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Yep, didn't see anything to fear. We can score over there. Not over by a long shot.
Laidlaw didn't have a save to make tonight, with a little more belief we could/should have scored tonight.

Sir David Gray
09-08-2018, 10:23 PM
Play like we did tonight and we've every chance. We were the better side tonight for large spells.

Since90+2
09-08-2018, 10:23 PM
We hardly created any chances whatsoever from open play. It seemed to me Molde were fairly happen to play for a draw.

If I was having a bet on I'd fancy Molde pretty strongly to win the return leg and qualify. Let's not forget they will have their £7 million striker back for the second leg.

JohnM1875
09-08-2018, 10:25 PM
Molde are playing top of the table Brann this weekend as well so that'll be three tough games in a row for them.

Think we can sneak a goal in Norway so quietly confident of going through to what looks like Minsk as somehow they're 4-0 up against Zenit!

Sir David Gray
We hardly created any chances whatsoever from open play. It seemed to me Molde were fairly happen to play for a draw.

If I was having a bet on I'd fancy Molde pretty strongly to win the return leg and qualify. Let's not forget they will have their £7 million striker back for the second leg.

Why will they have him back? Has the move to Salzburg fallen through?

lord bunberry

I’m not sure that’s true. If he signed for another team today and was loaned back he will have missed the deadline to play in the return leg.

Albanian Hibs
09-08-2018, 10:26 PM
We were the better team tonight and were unlucky not to score at least twice. I think we will score over there.

JohnM1875

They can't have him back if he's signed for another team. He'd have missed the deadline to be registered for Molde this knockout stage surely?

CallumLaidlaw

Why will they? I thought he was signing for another team?

I think we had a fair number of shots that tested the keeper from open play so not sure what you mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wee Effen Bee
I think we can score in Norway. We almost played the perfect home leg tonight - carved out 3 or 4 very good chances whilst not giving them a sniff at goal. Laidlaw didn’t have any meaningful saves to make at all. I think we will be stronger next week as Kamberi will be fully over his injury and McLaren should be back up to speed. Hyndman and, hopefully, Agyepong will be in contention for places too so with a wee bit of luck we can make the 4th round.

BoomtownHibees
09-08-2018, 10:27 PM

We had 11 shots on goal. 6 of them on target!!

Hibee Mac
09-08-2018, 10:29 PM
Shocking support and offered nowt going forward. If we keep it tight again and play well like we can we should beat them.

LaMotta
09-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Plastic pitch gives them an advantage.

Hopefully we can sneak a goal though.

murray26
09-08-2018, 10:33 PM
We’ve got a chance but it’s a slim one.. they will be better at home but we’ve already proved under Lennon we can win away against decent opponents.. wish I was on my way to Norway..still in with a chance

B.H.F.C
09-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Don’t see it being much different.

They move it well but we look more of a threat. I’d expect them to come out a bit more at home but that might suit us.

cabbageandribs1875
09-08-2018, 10:35 PM
i thought they were a very well organised team, always a man finding space for the pass, but at least we kept a clean sheet, but other than Mallan having two great shots at goal(one hitting the bar) in the first 45 we didn't create anything ourselves, there were no midfielders hanging around the edge of the box, chances for flo/squirrel were at a minimum, in fact i don't think flo had any chances and squirrel just the one where Slivka passed in to the box and squirrel stretched his leg out and the ball went just past the post....and that was it :dunno: they did bring the smallest band of fans out of the three home ties

unfortunately the filthy huns look like getting to the group stages, like i thought they would :(

Franck Stanton
09-08-2018, 10:47 PM
i thought they were a very well organised team, always a man finding space for the pass, but at least we kept a clean sheet, but other than Mallan having two great shots at goal(one hitting the bar) in the first 45 we didn't create anything ourselves, there were no midfielders hanging around the edge of the box, chances for flo/squirrel were at a minimum, in fact i don't think flo had any chances and squirrel just the one where Slivka passed in to the box and squirrel stretched his leg out and the ball went just past the post....and that was it :dunno: they did bring the smallest band of fans out of the three home ties

unfortunately the filthy huns look like getting to the group stages, like i thought they would :(

Dave Gray had a great header that the keeper saved low at his left hand post late in the game.

ballengeich
09-08-2018, 10:48 PM
They're strong, fit and well-organised but look short of creativity and never required Laidlaw to make a serious save. They're favourites now, but I don't think that a score draw or even an odd goal win is out of the question for us.

cabbageandribs1875
09-08-2018, 10:49 PM
Dave Gray had a great header that the keeper saved low at his left hand post late in the game.

thanks for jogging the memory :greengrin soon as he headed it i jumped up to celebrate :whistle:

kaimendhibs
09-08-2018, 10:54 PM

If I was having a bet on I'd fancy Molde pretty strongly to win the return leg and qualify. Let's not forget they will have their £7 million striker back for the second leg.Really. How many saves did the keeper make, including two belters?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
09-08-2018, 11:02 PM
I thought Molde were extremely poor. We can definitely do this next week. Very, very surprised at how poor they were and also surprised at such a poor away support. Another week, another fitter Hibs team.
We CAN do this!They weren't poor by any stretch of theimagination...tidy and neat in possession if a bit toothless up front. We matched a really decent side tonight and every chance over there

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hfc rd
10-08-2018, 12:54 AM
The main thing was we did not concede which will mean Molde will have to come out a lot more than they did tonight. Which in fact might suit us as it will leave a lot of space in behind them and we have the players that can punish them. They will be slight favourites with home advantage but our away record in Europe recently under Lennon has been good. I fancy us to score over there. Also just realised they have a huge must win game this weekend against top of the table Brann.

lucky
10-08-2018, 04:47 AM
We won’t ever get a better chance to get to the group stages. A score draw against Molde and a play off against Minsk. Molde don’t look any better than us and fitness wise they are halfway through their season. I think Hibs will qualify based on last nights game.

JimBHibees
10-08-2018, 05:58 AM
They weren't poor by any stretch of theimagination...tidy and neat in possession if a bit toothless up front. We matched a really decent side tonight and every chance over there

Totally agree wish we could be as poor in possession and as sharp and physical. The move where they took us apart and Laidlaw collected Hanlons interception was brilliant. They will fancy their chances at home on the artificial pitch and we will have to play very well to compete however we are definitely in the tie and them coming on to us may suit us. Defensively dont think they are great however we will need to be solid also. All to play for.

Dancehibs
10-08-2018, 06:00 AM
They are a decent team. Kept the ball well. Attacked with pace but didn’t create. For me it’s 50 / 50 who goes through. I’m confident we will go through. Players will also have another game under thier belt, which will help.

Mr_F
10-08-2018, 07:28 AM
If we sort the midfield we will go through

GloryGlory
10-08-2018, 07:31 AM
Hibs score the first goal and that would really put the pressure on. Hope we get the backing of a lot of fans outnoising the locals! :flag:

neil7908
10-08-2018, 07:36 AM
I was quite impressed by them. They're certainly a cut above most teams in Scotland and always tried to pass the ball. A very physical team though with not much up front.

It's really tough to call. We hit the bar, had the Porteous header that I was sure was going in and chance for Hyndman at the end, plus a few other long range shots.

I think it'll be another cagey game and we'll need to be at 100% but no reason we can't score a goal or two and win the game.

Hibs1969
10-08-2018, 10:08 AM

Strange, I remember Mallan rattling the bar and forcing their keeper into two really decent saves. We could have scored 3 or 4 last night whilst Laidlaw didn’t have a save to make. Molde were very decent but for me Asteras caused us far more problems than they did.

The_Horde
10-08-2018, 10:15 AM
I was quite impressed by them. They're certainly a cut above most teams in Scotland and always tried to pass the ball. A very physical team though with not much up front.

It's really tough to call. We hit the bar, had the Porteous header that I was sure was going in and chance for Hyndman at the end, plus a few other long range shots.

I think it'll be another cagey game and we'll need to be at 100% but no reason we can't score a goal or two and win the game.

They were very physical. But the ref didn't help us at all either, often missing clear fouls and even missing 2 blatant hibs corners.

The Hungarian league is very physical, I wonder if that's the reason fouls weren't really given unless they were blatant?

Nutmegged
10-08-2018, 10:20 AM
Hopefully MacLaren is ready for next week, if we can get him, Kamberi, Boyle, Mallan and Hyndman on the pitch at the same time we can definitely go over there and win the game never mind just progressing

B.H.F.C
10-08-2018, 10:26 AM
We won’t ever get a better chance to get to the group stages. A score draw against Molde and a play off against Minsk. Molde don’t look any better than us and fitness wise they are halfway through their season. I think Hibs will qualify based on last nights game.

Said the same on another thread.

Next Thursday will be a hard game but one goal might be enough for us. At the start of qualifying, I think we’d all have taken this position after 5 games.

Borderhibbie76
10-08-2018, 10:41 AM
Said the same on another thread.

Next Thursday will be a hard game but one goal might be enough for us. At the start of qualifying, I think we’d all have taken this position after 5 games.Absolutely would have bitten your hand off

davhibby
10-08-2018, 10:48 AM
0-0 puts us in a good position if we can sneak the first goal next week. If we can do that I'd be confident in the defence keeping it tight against them

DH1875
10-08-2018, 10:53 AM
0-0 puts us in a good position if we can sneak the first goal next week. If we can do that I'd be confident in the defence keeping it tight against them

Don't need to sneak anything. Even if they score first an away goal will see us through IMO as don't see them scoring two.

Northernhibee
10-08-2018, 11:08 AM
If we'd won 3-0 last night I don't think Molde could have had any complaints. Their keeper was the difference maker in the game. Gray, Hyndman, Mallan and Slivka all had good shots saved and Boyle wasn't far away on the stretch.

Dinamo Minsk is a different story though - any team who can beat Zenit 4-0 you have to worry about.

Jamesie
10-08-2018, 11:10 AM
Dinamo Minsk is a different story though - any team who can beat Zenit 4-0 you have to worry about.

While I agree don't forget Dinamo scraped past Derry City 3-2 in the first round, with Derry getting the win in Minsk. Last night was a very odd result indeed.

BILLYHIBS
10-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Where is a goal coming from as we seemed to cancel each other out last night? Better practice penalties.

marinello59
10-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Where is a goal coming from as we seemed to cancel each other out last night? Better practice penalties.

Really? Their keeper played a blinder, we could have been three nil up at half time from Mallans long range efforts alone. There were another two excellent saves in the second half. It’s them who should worry on that front, Laidlaw had the night off.

ScottB
10-08-2018, 11:26 AM
They were an odd team, quite physical, we got very little in the air in their box, the keeper pulled off a couple cracking saves, but then seemed to spill it more often than not. I'd be tempted to keep it on the deck more, take more shots at him and put him under pressure.

I think we need a good result against St Johnstone, give the team some more time and confidence in its new lineup / setup, then we can definitely go there and do enough to progress.

Lendo
10-08-2018, 11:27 AM
Why will they have him back? Has the move to Salzburg fallen through?

Is it not that they are signing him (maybe) and loaning him back to Molde.

BILLYHIBS
10-08-2018, 11:37 AM
Really? Their keeper played a blinder, we could have been three nil up at half time from Mallans long range efforts alone. There were another two excellent saves in the second half. It’s them who should worry on that front, Laidlaw had the night off.

Well here’s hoping one of them goes in this time and we don’t concede.
Just saying like! Goals change games. 😁👍🏾⚽️🏆

HibbyAndy
10-08-2018, 11:39 AM
It's definitely still in the balance

Sir David Gray
10-08-2018, 11:41 AM
Is it not that they are signing him (maybe) and loaning him back to Molde.

He'll need to re-register as a Molde player if he goes back to them on loan after signing for another team. The deadline for registering players for this tie was Wednesday night.

The only way Håland can play next week is if he doesn't move as he will be currently registered by them and therefore eligible.

matty_f
10-08-2018, 11:53 AM
If we weren't going to be able to take a lead there, 0-0 is the best result we could have.

They looked a good enough side, very organised and knew their shape inside out, but I thought for the full second half we looked better than them.

They also got every break of the ball, which was pretty unusual.

I fancy us to score there, it's rare for us to fail to score in a game, so I think we have a decent chance still to go through.

NAE NOOKIE
10-08-2018, 12:19 PM
We definitely have a chance, especially if the guy they have sold to Salzburg isn't eligible to play the 2nd leg as has been suggested. Unlike a few folk I thought they were pretty positive in trying to score an away goal, and if that was the case their inability to really test Laidlaw was encouraging for us.

They are a neat and tidy passing team with a bit of a physical side, but as I said on another thread I wouldn't say they were any better than our last opponents, in fact probably less of a threat up front. Having said that, like all teams they will be a different proposition at home and its going to be a tough task for us, but on another night Hibs might have scored a couple in the first leg, with only a very good performance by their keeper stopping that from happening so I'm convinced we can make chances in the away leg.

Its still in the balance IMO and I would say our chances are about 40/60 … with them being slight favourites on the strength of home advantage and playing on a bloody plastic pitch, perhaps this is the one time where the artificial surfaces in the Scottish premiership will actually be a benefit because at least most of our players will have played on one.

Isaac_Refvik
10-08-2018, 12:43 PM
They seem to be a different team at home, scoring a barrowload of goals. They'll be confident of progressing and we'll have to be at the very top of our game to have a chance of going through. hopefully our pace up front can cause them problems as they push forward.

Sir David Gray
10-08-2018, 12:47 PM
They seem to be a different team at home, scoring a barrowload of goals. They'll be confident of progressing and we'll have to be at the very top of our game to have a chance of going through. hopefully our pace up front can cause them problems as they push forward.

They probably would have said the same about us before last night regarding the number of goals we score at home.

I think the two sides are very evenly matched and it could really go either way next week.

Nakedmanoncrack
10-08-2018, 12:52 PM
From what we've seen Molde are not as good as Tripolis, we only need same result as we got in Greece to progress, I think a score draw over there is highly likely, not quite ready to book flight to Minsk yet though :wink:

Cabbage East
10-08-2018, 12:54 PM
I thought they moved the ball well and seemed to find a lot of space at times although they didn't create much with it.

euro Hibby
10-08-2018, 01:08 PM
I think their ground is Astro. Will take top of the game performance to get passed them. Looks pretty even but a goal always changes the dynamic of a game so anything can still happen. probabbly 60 / 40 % to tem now with home advantage. Hibs players will be sharper and maybe the new boys can be the difference.

Jim44
10-08-2018, 01:14 PM
If I was forced to put money on the result, I wouldn’t put it on Molde.

NadeAteMyLunch!
10-08-2018, 02:10 PM
Gutted we never took one or two of our chances as I’d be very confident going over there with a lead. The Astro pitch and the way they zip the ball about in the midfield will be a difficult combination to play against

Onion
10-08-2018, 02:34 PM
They were decent back to middle but poor up front. If that remains the case next week, I fancy us to nick this but we'll have to play better than last night. I though Hibs were a bit disjointed but some of that understandable due to all the changes and players not being 100% fit. I'd hope for better next week.

If we can get past Molde, the Yams will be crapping themselves given what's happening with Zenit :greengrin

Jones28
10-08-2018, 02:52 PM
Am I right in thinking that the only scenario that would see extra time and pens is a nil-nil?

Sir David Gray
10-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Am I right in thinking that the only scenario that would see extra time and pens is a nil-nil?

Correct.

Any other kind of draw after 90 minutes will see us through on away goals.

bingo70
10-08-2018, 03:03 PM
I had my doubts about Bartley for this season as i feared he was starting to show signs of being past his best, these last two games he has been excellent though so i think i was righting him off too early (sorry Marv).

That said though, i have my concerns about him next week as i think he tends to toil on the artificial pitches. I remember watching the play off game against Falkirk a couple of years back and the pundit mentioned how much he was struggling probably down to not having the best technique in the world and that can really be shown up on these pitches. That combined with us needing a goal i can see us going with a central three of Hyndman, Mallan and Slivka.

oneone73
10-08-2018, 03:33 PM
I had my doubts about Bartley for this season as i feared he was starting to show signs of being past his best, these last two games he has been excellent though so i think i was righting him off too early (sorry Marv).

That said though, i have my concerns about him next week as i think he tends to toil on the artificial pitches. I remember watching the play off game against Falkirk a couple of years back and the pundit mentioned how much he was struggling probably down to not having the best technique in the world and that can really be shown up on these pitches. That combined with us needing a goal i can see us going with a central three of Hyndman, Mallan and Slivka.

Or Whittaker?

bingo70
10-08-2018, 03:36 PM
Or Whittaker?

Correct.

I personally don't think Whittaker is as bad as is made out on here however there's no doubting the fact he had an absolute shocker in his last game in that position. I'm not sure Lennon will be too quick to put him back in there.

JeMeSouviens
10-08-2018, 03:37 PM
Correct.

Any other kind of draw after 90 minutes will see us through on away goals.

Or 120 mins, away goals rule applies in ET as well.

JeMeSouviens
10-08-2018, 03:38 PM
Strange, I remember Mallan rattling the bar and forcing their keeper into two really decent saves. We could have scored 3 or 4 last night whilst Laidlaw didn’t have a save to make. Molde were very decent but for me Asteras caused us far more problems than they did.

He got a touch on the one that hit the bar as well. Think it was just dipping in.

Sir David Gray
10-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Or 120 mins, away goals rule applies in ET as well.

Yes I know but I was answering a question about what score we would need to have for extra time/penalties to take place.

JimBHibees
10-08-2018, 03:52 PM

Dont think there is anyway Marv wont play in the away leg we need as much defensive strength as possible while accepting he sometimes seems to struggle on non-grass pitches.

JeMeSouviens
10-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Yes I know but I was answering a question about what score we would need to have for extra time/penalties to take place.

Yeah, I know you know. I was just being pedantic and annoying in clarifying for anyone else reading. :greengrin

Sir David Gray
10-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Yeah, I know you know. I was just being pedantic and annoying in clarifying for anyone else reading. :greengrin

:greengrin

Jones28
10-08-2018, 04:57 PM

Cheers Sir David

Jones28
10-08-2018, 05:01 PM

Don't fight over me guys, there's enough pain in this world

Vini1875
10-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Can see us getting a scoring draw. I expect it to be very tight again.

houstonhibbee
10-08-2018, 06:08 PM
I hope I’m wrong but I can see Molde stepping up a gear as someone else suggested and we may be up against it

i thought we rode our luck a bit in Greece and may not be so fortunate again

3-0 or 3-1 is what the head says

Hopefully we we can get a scoring draw though to get to the knock out round.......

oneone73
10-08-2018, 06:11 PM
I hope I’m wrong but I can see Molde stepping up a gear as someone else suggested and we may be up against it

Hopefully we we can get a scoring draw though to get to the knock out round.......
It's been nothing but knock-out rounds so far. It's the group stages we're aiming for. And you need to have more faith in Neil and this team of fighters.

Colr
10-08-2018, 06:19 PM
Will it be ziTelli? (Or a live stream)

Hibernian Verse
10-08-2018, 06:21 PM
Will it be ziTelli? (Or a live stream)There was a stream on YouTube last night. Reddit soccer streams are usually reliable.

houstonhibbee
10-08-2018, 07:49 PM
It's been nothing but knock-out rounds so far. It's the group stages we're aiming for. And you need to have more faith in Neil and this team of fighters.

Its been preliminary rounds so far, next round before the group stages is called the knock out round it seems..............

I have great faith in Neil, just think this might be just beyond us with current personnel, hopefully will be proved wrong!

Lancs Harp
10-08-2018, 09:29 PM
5-1 to Hibs, even Marv will score :wink::greengrin

houstonhibbee
10-08-2018, 09:46 PM

All in injury time just to keep us on our toes...............

Hi Heid Yin
10-08-2018, 09:53 PM
I sense a score draw to take us through.

Sir David Gray
10-08-2018, 10:22 PM
I sense a score draw to take us through.

Me too.

I'm not downbeat about this at all. I still think we have a great chance of going through.

I felt we played some really good stuff last night and if one of these chances had gone in we would have been talking about it being one of the all time best European nights at Easter Road.

monktonharp
10-08-2018, 10:56 PM
Can see us getting a scoring draw. I expect it to be very tight again.I do hink we will score over there. they were fairly good with some touchand go stuff around our 18 yd box, and did harry us at times although Laidlaw was not pressed very much. if we get one first, the pressure is all on them and I think we can squeeze through with a draw. the plastic pitch might be a bit of a leveller if it rains , but we've had to deal with that before anyway

norwayhibs
11-08-2018, 08:21 PM
Norwegian papers reporting Håland will play for Molde tomorrow v Brann and most likely against us on thursday

green day
11-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Norwegian papers reporting Håland will play for Molde tomorrow v Brann and most likely against us on thursday

Ta, so all that "signing for Salzburg and won't be registered" stuff was just wishful thinking then?

Shame, that was one area they were really weak.

lord bunberry
11-08-2018, 09:27 PM
When you say most likely does that mean they aren’t completely sure?

norwayhibs
12-08-2018, 06:59 AM
When you say most likely does that mean they aren’t completely sure?

From the article in one of the nationals it looks like he hasnt signed the contract yet. ( sorry in norwegian)

https://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/i/a2E3kA/braut-haaland-tilbake-i-molde-han-er-tilgjengelig-for-kamp-i-helgen

Allant1981
12-08-2018, 08:06 AM

there was nothing in the first leg to suggest they can step up a gear, they would have wanted an away goal and didnt look like scoring

PatHead
12-08-2018, 09:40 AM

Also a perfect hat-trick from Lewis.

Nicho87
12-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Has that boy halaand been sold to Salzburg or will he be playing on Thursday

green day
12-08-2018, 12:08 PM

See what Norwayhibs said yesterday

hfc rd
12-08-2018, 03:28 PM

He’s playing for Molde tonight against Brann

nonshinyfinish
12-08-2018, 03:43 PM
Its been preliminary rounds so far, next round before the group stages is called the knock out round it seems..............

No, it’s called the playoff round.

Phil MaGlass
12-08-2018, 04:07 PM
hopefully we score atleast twice, we have the players to do it

norwayhibs
12-08-2018, 04:21 PM
Håland scored after 3 min v brann, 21 mins played so far

snooky
12-08-2018, 04:36 PM
Håland scored after 3 min v brann, 21 mins played so far

3-0 after 33min.

K.Marx
12-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Was hoping Brann would be some relegation fodder but they’re actually top of the league...

Captain Trips
12-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Hibs will need to put in one hell of a performance to get through something we are capable of.

Keyser Sauzee
12-08-2018, 05:22 PM
Is the game on Thursday shown on tv?

Sir David Gray
12-08-2018, 05:23 PM

Not as things stand.

I'm_cabbaged
12-08-2018, 05:52 PM

Not showing on any satellite channels, never mind UK ones.

Centre Hawf
12-08-2018, 07:25 PM
Im praying that its on some Norwegian TV channel and we can pick it up. Shocking that neither BT or BBC have stepped in to show it, but we're not the Huns or Celtic so no point.

Souter96Mac
12-08-2018, 07:27 PM
Bring it on. Unbeaten in competitive games so far. Big Flo will put a couple past them.

we are hibs
12-08-2018, 07:32 PM
Absolute nonsense that this is not on tv. BT self proclaim that they care about Scottish football but they just care about 2 teams just like sky.

Nicho87
12-08-2018, 08:06 PM
BBC Scotland and stv scotland have a cheek reporting on any Scottish football when they cough up next to zero cash for any live fixtures.

Lancs Harp
12-08-2018, 08:20 PM
BBC Scotland and stv scotland have a cheek reporting on any Scottish football when they cough up next to zero cash for any live fixtures.

Dead right mate. they do Scottish football no favoures at all