PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Hibs v Molde

Pages : 1 [2]

Hibrandenburg
10-08-2018, 07:38 AM
Thought they were very comfortable on the ball but never had any bite about them. Though Sir David had scored with the header and when was the last time we had a shot hit the bar then go in.

They'll be a different team at home. The sat deep last night and hoped for a counter attack that didn't work out for them. They'll come at us over there.

bingo70
10-08-2018, 08:59 AM
They'll be a different team at home. The sat deep last night and hoped for a counter attack that didn't work out for them. They'll come at us over there.

From what i read in the build up to this match they love to play counter attacking football all the time and that's the only way they know how to play. I think that also partly explains how we set up last night and didn't over commit players forward.

B.H.F.C
10-08-2018, 09:11 AM
From what i read in the build up to this match they love to play counter attacking football all the time and that's the only way they know how to play. I think that also partly explains how we set up last night and didn't over commit players forward.

I think that was why we stood of them a bit at times. They were comfortable bringing the ball out from the back. If we’d pressed too much they’d just have popped it round us. It’s a bit frustrating to watch because you naturally want the players to get after them but sometimes you just can’t. The way we played prevented them from having a single shot on target.

I don’t think it’ll be much different next week. A goal either way might be enough. Thankfully we have the draw as well.