PDA

View Full Version : Is the game on tv

cam75
09-08-2018, 08:45 AM
Stuck on a rig in Greece anyway to watch tonight’s game ?

Billy Whizz

Leith Green
Does anyone know if the game is likely to be shown on Norwegian tv or hibs tv? Currently abroad and hoping to pick up a stream with live coverage.

Juniper Greens
09-08-2018, 08:47 AM
Game is on Hibs tv for international subscribers

stevie-bee
09-08-2018, 08:59 AM
I am in Turkey , Ölüdeniz anyone know anywhere showing it

Killiehibbie
09-08-2018, 09:26 AM
No luck seeing a pub in Las Americas advertising the game. Does anybody know of any?

seanshow
09-08-2018, 12:00 PM

Just a note but the Hibs Tv subscription price is going up to £120 per year and £12.99 monthly, and that will end my subscription as a ST holder and Scottish based fan, I won't be paying £13 a month for live radio and post match highlights in afraid.

probably still a good deal for those abroad though. :)

Leith Green
09-08-2018, 12:04 PM
No luck seeing a pub in Las Americas advertising the game. Does anybody know of any?

I had a nightmare last week with the greek away leg. Was told the pub in Torrevieja was showing it and sat for 2 hours prior to the game really looking forward to it. Come kick off time they couldnt find it amongst their channels. Watched it on a stream on my phone instead which wasnt great

OtleyHibs
09-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Just a note but the Hibs Tv subscription price is going up to £120 per year and £12.99 monthly, and that will end my subscription as a ST holder and Scottish based fan, I won't be paying £13 a month for live radio and post match highlights in afraid.

I got that email but read it as a price increase for international subscriptions only, think we stay the same

cabbageandribs1875
09-08-2018, 12:07 PM
i got the e-mail but i think the increase is just for international subscriptions ?

it will also mean an increase for those that use a VPN when they're kidding on they are abroad so they can watch a game whilst still in this country....or does that not happen :greengrin

Billy Whizz
09-08-2018, 12:11 PM
i got the e-mail but i think the increase is just for international subscriptions ?

That was my reading too. Still think it’s great deal for International subscribers, works out at just over £6 per game

cabbageandribs1875
09-08-2018, 12:14 PM
That was my reading too. Still think it’s great deal for International subscribers, works out at just over £6 per game

for watching a game it certainly is still great value :agree:

hibsforeurope
09-08-2018, 12:19 PM
Is the away leg going to be on premier?

Hiber-nation
09-08-2018, 12:33 PM
Is the away leg going to be on premier?

They haven't announced it yet. Keep an eye on their Twitter as they said they are planning to show more European games. Huns 2nd leg is already confirmed for Premier HD of course.

Ryan69
09-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Thought it was on Premiersports 2?

Hibbyradge
09-08-2018, 12:40 PM

That's only for Hibs international, isn't it?

Fife-Hibee
09-08-2018, 12:41 PM
Thought it was on Premiersports 2?

That will be for the away leg.

RoxburghHibs
09-08-2018, 12:41 PM
Does anyone know if the game is likely to be shown on Norwegian tv or hibs tv? Currently abroad and hoping to pick up a stream with live coverage.

I think you will need to sign up for Hibs TV to watch it.

IWasThere2016
09-08-2018, 12:43 PM

It is £59.99 for the year until 15th .. so less than a week for 50% off effectively. i signed up today :greengrin

IWasThere2016
09-08-2018, 12:45 PM
That's only for Hibs international, isn't it?

I signed up today from Bolton addy - and by return got an email saying it's £120 from 15th August.

I checked and I wont pay £120 until next year..

cabbageandribs1875
09-08-2018, 12:49 PM
viewers in UK can't watch live Hibs TV games :rolleyes:

the rise is ONLY for international subscriptions....how hard is it

for Radio it's still £59.99/yearly or £5.99/monthly

bigswissstriker
09-08-2018, 12:53 PM

I’m in Greece aswell, kalamaki.

Bar called iguana showing it if that helps.

Edit : noticed you said your on a rig so that definitely won’t help

IWasThere2016
09-08-2018, 12:55 PM
viewers in UK can't watch live Hibs TV games :rolleyes:

the rise is ONLY for international subscriptions....how hard is it

for Radio it's still £59.99/yearly or £5.99/monthly

It isn't .. I will be £120 next season if I renew. See below:

__________________________________________________ _______

Your account is the same price until you renew next year.

Kind regards

Hibs TV Support

Sent: 09 August 2018 11:31
To: Support <support@hibernianfc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Price Increase

Colin

I have just subscribed at £59.99 for the year and am based in Bolton. Does this price increase affect me?

Garry

CRAZYHIBBY
09-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Surely someone will be able to putt a link up later

cabbageandribs1875
09-08-2018, 01:05 PM
It isn't .. I will be £120 next season if I renew. See below:

Your account is the same price until you renew next year.

Kind regards

Hibs TV Support

Sent: 09 August 2018 11:31
To: Support <support@hibernianfc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Price Increase

Colin

I have just subscribed at £59.99 for the year and am based in Bolton. Does this price increase affect me?

Garry

although i didn't have to i've re-read the e-mail, the title is 'Hibs TV international subscribers' i'e. people from outwith these shores

we can't watch Live games on Hibs TV if we are based in the UK, it's the rules....unfortunately

your £59.99 will allow you to listen to all live games, or view videos on the Hibs tv site, player/manager interviews etc....and that's all

IWasThere2016
09-08-2018, 01:13 PM
although i didn't have to i've re-read the e-mail, the title is 'Hibs TV international subscribers' i'e. people from outwith these shores

we can't watch Live games on Hibs TV if we are based in the UK, it's the rules....unfortunately

your £59.99 will allow you to listen to all live games, or view videos on the Hibs tv site, player/manager interviews etc....and that's all

:confused: The subject is "Price Increases" and I am not sure why I got the email if I am not "International" .. I always games v England (I'm in England) were Internationals for example :greengrin

proud_and_green
09-08-2018, 01:13 PM
It is £59.99 for the year until 15th .. so less than a week for 50% off effectively. i signed up today :greengrin

I got a receipt yesterday saying that my payment of £59.99 had been received. I couldn't figure out what it was for and then noticed the club badge and figured it must be for Hibs TV - thank you for settling my mind.

I had originally thought it was my long lost Uncle from Somalia asking me to confirm my account details again! He's an awfy man always forgetting my account number, he has got some great business ideas though!

IWasThere2016
09-08-2018, 01:14 PM
I got a receipt yesterday saying that my payment of £59.99 had been received. I couldn't figure out what it was for and then noticed the club badge and figured it must be for Hibs TV - thank you for settling my mind.

I had originally thought it was my long lost Uncle from Somalia asking me to confirm my account details again! He's an awfy man always forgetting my account number, he has got some great business ideas though!

:greengrin

Hibbyradge
09-08-2018, 01:26 PM

The domestic price isn't changing.

Hibbyradge
09-08-2018, 01:29 PM
Surely someone will be able to putt a link up later

I'm ok at golf, but that's beyond me.

cabbageandribs1875
09-08-2018, 01:33 PM
The domestic price isn't changing.

can i refer you to posts #21 and #25 as proof i'm already very aware of this :wink: some aren't

IWasThere2016
09-08-2018, 01:36 PM
can i refer you to posts #21 and #25 as proof i'm already very aware of this :wink: some aren't

Begs the question why Domestic got the email or need to know :wink:

cabbageandribs1875
09-08-2018, 01:43 PM
Begs the question why Domestic got the email or need to know :wink:

well, i'm thinking possibly you've watched a live game abroad recently which would need an international subscription(even just a one-off game) and someone at Hibs TV has got a wee bitty mixed up and thought you were an international subscriber all the time ? i honestly don't know but if they are accepting an international subscriber from Bolton i have a funny feeling your IP address showing as somewhere in the UK will either not get connected or swiftly cut off....and you will have paid £120 for the privilege of not getting to view the game :) either that or someone at Hibs TV didn't do geography at skool :greengrin

seanshow
09-08-2018, 01:56 PM
I'll take you guys word for it that the domestic subscribers price is staying the same :)

A simple one sentence explanation in the Hibs tv email could have clarified that all the same....

SJNB Hibby
09-08-2018, 01:58 PM
I signed up today from Bolton addy - and by return got an email saying it's £120 from 15th August.

I checked and I wont pay £120 until next year..

It is only for International subscribers---I switched from monthly to annual and got it at the old rate, feel a tad guilty mind---depriving Hibs of money:devil:

Since90+2
09-08-2018, 01:58 PM
Still no word if the away leg will be on TV? Was hoping Premier Sports would show it but maybe they never got enough take-up in the last 2 legs to make it worthwhile.

SJNB Hibby
09-08-2018, 02:00 PM
I'll take you guys word for it that the domestic subscribers price is staying the same :)

A simple one sentence explanation in the Hibs tv email could have clarified that all the same....

You mean THIS word?
Hibs TV international members are asked to note a price increase :wink:

IWasThere2016
09-08-2018, 02:13 PM
well, i'm thinking possibly you've watched a live game abroad recently which would need an international subscription(even just a one-off game) and someone at Hibs TV has got a wee bitty mixed up and thought you were an international subscriber all the time ? i honestly don't know but if they are accepting an international subscriber from Bolton i have a funny feeling your IP address showing as somewhere in the UK will either not get connected or swiftly cut off....and you will have paid £120 for the privilege of not getting to view the game :) either that or someone at Hibs TV didn't do geography at skool :greengrin

First sub to HTV was taken today... and I know I can't watch live fae Bolton :grr:

I am more inclined to agree that Hibs TV need a geography lesson :greengrin

NthCarolinaHibs
09-08-2018, 02:19 PM

Try Jags bar or Whiskey Jar 👍

Speedy
09-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Nothing for tonight. Rangers on Premier 1 next Thursday but not seen anything on our game next week.

https://www.live-footballontv.com

SRHibs
09-08-2018, 02:30 PM
First sub to HTV was taken today... and I know I can't watch live fae Bolton :grr:

I am more inclined to agree that Hibs TV need a geography lesson :greengrin

Just get a VPN? You’re still giving money to the club, and if you can’t make it to the game then it’s not morally wrong, IMO.

munchar
09-08-2018, 03:50 PM

The Irish Fiddler, next to Scotch Corner in Costa Adeje have it advertised. That’s where I’m heading. ⚽️🇳🇬📺 🙏

munchar
09-08-2018, 06:32 PM
Game is on in Irish ☘️ Fiddler, Costa Adeje, for anyone in Tenerife.