PDA

View Full Version : Professionalism at Hibs

Diclonius
08-08-2018, 08:09 PM
One thing that I think has been one of the main reasons for our upturn in form has been the professional attitude of the players we've brought in.

We no longer have reports of players getting into fights, doing stupid **** on nights out or going wayward with tweets/comments to press and I think this is a very deliberate effort from our management not to sign or tolerate players that don't maintain a professional attitude both on the pitch and off it. Look at last season, for example - we had one incident which threatened to derail our season and the player deemed responsible was immediately sacked, regardless of their otherwise value to our club. We then went on to have one of the best second halves to the season I can remember.

Long may it continue. :agree:

Viva_Palmeiras
08-08-2018, 09:32 PM
One thing that I think has been one of the main reasons for our upturn in form has been the professional attitude of the players we've brought in.

We no longer have reports of players getting into fights, doing stupid **** on nights out or going wayward with tweets/comments to press and I think this is a very deliberate effort from our management not to sign or tolerate players that don't maintain a professional attitude both on the pitch and off it. Look at last season, for example - we had one incident which threatened to derail our season and the player deemed responsible was immediately sacked, regardless of their otherwise value to our club. We then went on to have one of the best second halves to the season I can remember.

Long may it continue. :agree:

https://youtu.be/PCFVEvZvo3g