PDA

View Full Version : Celtic on john mcginn

CRAZYHIBBY
08-08-2018, 04:27 PM
www.celticquicknews.co.uk/mcginn-will-sign-for-villa/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+co%2FIRuC+%28Celtic+Quick+New s%29

BH Hibs
08-08-2018, 04:30 PM
Jog on Celtic.

ArmadaleHibs
08-08-2018, 04:34 PM
Thats the biggest pile of ball sox ever. That's one way to tell your fans we done everything. i hate that club and i'm glad hes not going there

GGTTH

Dashing Bob S
08-08-2018, 04:35 PM
I’m not opening this link, but you know what? I’m guessing that petty whingeing might be taking place.

Not In The Know
08-08-2018, 04:38 PM
The best thing about this is its brought into focus that they are not as big as they think they are. Villa have just blown them out the water and they cant handle it.

ArmadaleHibs
No, The smeltic board have issued a statement saying they offered a deal to hibs which they accepted last week and AV matched it. They also stated that they were honest with SJM and told him he would be a bit part player and that Villa told him he would play every week. Just sounds like complete lies to be honest

mayo hibee
I’m not opening this link, but you know what? I’m guessing that petty whingeing might be taking place.

More of an early re-write of history.

number9dream
08-08-2018, 04:41 PM
How on earth would these jokers be privy to anything said to SJM by Steve Bruce? It’s complete revisionist nonsense. Celtic have made an erse of this, plain and simple. If they’d coughed up £3m at the start of this process they could have had a player their manager wanted with very little fuss.

JimBHibees
08-08-2018, 04:42 PM
No, The smeltic board have issued a statement saying they offered a deal to hibs which they accepted last week and AV matched it. They also stated that they were honest with SJM and told him he would be a bit part player and that Villa told him he would play every week. Just sounds like complete lies to be honest

Surely that wasnt a Board statement. No way they would have said to mcginn he would be a bit player and no way Bruce would say he would play every week. John has imo chosen the right option as he will have a huge opportunity to play in the EPL with Villa or another team. Many worse players than John play in the EPL also.

The Sundance Kid
08-08-2018, 04:42 PM
That's not Celtic's official site, just some random fan page

Pagan Hibernia
08-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Doesn’t even get SJM’s age right :rolleyes:

08-08-2018, 04:56 PM
How on earth would these jokers be privy to anything said to SJM by Steve Bruce? It’s complete revisionist nonsense. Celtic have made an erse of this, plain and simple. If they’d coughed up £3m at the start of this process they could have had a player their manager wanted with very little fuss.

Exactly, them playing silly beggars has backfired. Good. **** them and their disrespectful offers. They have the money to have met hibs valuation but as usual they wanted to yet again pinch from another Scottish club on the cheap.

Well done also to hibs for standing firm and holding out for what he is worth. Additionally, a well done to the class way in which McGinn has handled the whole situation. The last few weeks theres been a lot of speculation and talk around him which must be difficult to ignore but he still played for us and gave 100%. A class act, we've seen many a time players falling for the OF mind games and make life difficult for the club but not John.

jax67
08-08-2018, 05:01 PM
Exactly, them playing silly beggars has backfired. Good. **** them and their disrespectful offers. They have the money to have met hibs valuation but as usual they wanted to yet again pinch from another Scottish club on the cheap.

Well done also to hibs for standing firm and holding out for what he is worth. Additionally, a well done to the class way in which McGinn has handled the whole situation. The last few weeks theres been a lot of speculation and talk around him which must be difficult to ignore but he still played for us and gave 100%. A class act, we've seen many a time players falling for the OF mind games and make life difficult for the club but not John.

Yep, well done Hibs. We would’ve sold ourselves short not so long ago.
All the best to SJM, great future ahead of him. Onwards and upwards Hibs.
GGTTH!!

Pagan Hibernia
08-08-2018, 05:08 PM
I absolutely love the way Hibs are standing up to the ugly sisters these days, both on and off the pitch. We simply won’t be bullied anymore.

One league defeat from four against Celtic last season, outplayed them twice at parkhead and deservedly beat them at ER.

two wins at greyskull, and really should have pumped them twice at ER too.

trolling rangers right, left and centre, slapping Celtic down when they tried their usual insulting “here, we’ll chuck you a million and take your best player” rubbish.

Theres a steel about this club that i haven’t seen before.

snooky
08-08-2018, 05:10 PM

Has Traynor switched sides? :dunno:

adhibs
08-08-2018, 05:11 PM
More of an early re-write of history.

Exactly how I read it. Didn't ten long at all!

Onion
08-08-2018, 05:11 PM

This 100% :aok:

Hibs have played an absolute BLINDER here, clearly able to see all the potential hands on the table while Celtic's arrogance and sense of self-importance helped them fall flat on their face. What a set of clowns.

blackpoolhibs
08-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Sky reporters outside Villa's training ground reporting on the Jack Grealish saga, and just seen SJM hanging out a car window, giving both middle fingers to the camera's shouting get it right up ye's ya weegie tramps.

Hibernian Verse
08-08-2018, 05:13 PM
This isn't the Celtic website. Nothing to see here.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

CLASS OF 72 -73
08-08-2018, 05:18 PM
They might be the biggest but they were not the first

Jim44
08-08-2018, 05:19 PM
www.celticquicknews.co.uk/mcginn-will-sign-for-villa/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+co%2FIRuC+%28Celtic+Quick+New s%29

Face saving, back tracking garbage.
The talk earlier on KS was of a severe rift between Brenda and Peter with possibly even one of them going. Probably OTT nonsense but heated debate considering the ‘insignificance’ of McGinn’s importance to Celtic.

Bishop Hibee
08-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Bit part player! Had Ntcham in his back pocket last season.

WhileTheChief..
08-08-2018, 05:23 PM
I’m reading keeprrydale street just now and pretty much every post on there is slating that blog.

The general consensus is that Rodgers definitely wanted him and that Lawell screwed up.

They're actually not blaming anyone else for this one.

“We have been mugged by AV and / or Hibs and we have no one to blame but ourselves ( ourselves being PL in this case )”

Deansy
08-08-2018, 05:42 PM
www.celticquicknews.co.uk/mcginn-will-sign-for-villa/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+co%2FIRuC+%28Celtic+Quick+New s%29 (http://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/mcginn-will-sign-for-villa/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+co%2FIRuC+%28Celtic+Quick+New s%29)

'Celtic were honest with the player, who was told he would not be first choice, but would get a chance when others were rested or injured. Steve Bruce, however, told McGinn he would be first choice every week and the core of the new Villa midfield'

Aye right - them - honest ??. There's no difference between this and any keech (statement) the Hun have issued - are both cheeks now sharing a template for statements ??

Hypocrisy - thy name is Septic !

WhileTheChief..
08-08-2018, 05:43 PM
This one made me laugh.....

Looks like he has signed as Villa have just released his welcoming video on Twitter. It’s got McGinn taking off a Hibs shirt to reveal a Celtic shirt underneath, then he takes the Celtic shirt off to reveal a Villa shirt, then he kisses the badge.

Shameless

RIP
08-08-2018, 05:58 PM
This one made me laugh.....

Looks like he has signed as Villa have just released his welcoming video on Twitter. It’s got McGinn taking off a Hibs shirt to reveal a Celtic shirt underneath, then he takes the Celtic shirt off to reveal a Villa shirt, then he kisses the badge.

Shameless

Brilliant. If only someone could make a spoof video