PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | HIBERNIAN V ROSS COUNTY

RSS Bot
08-08-2018, 01:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9062)

Lancs Harp
08-08-2018, 01:58 PM
Am I reading that right? Season ticket holders will have their seats reserved until 9am on Monday 13th.

Isnt the match on Sunday the 12th?

Big_Franck
08-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Am I reading that right? Season ticket holders will have their seats reserved until 9am on Monday 13th.

Isnt the match on Sunday the 12th?

No, its on Sunday 19th.

Edit: That Hibs news article has the wrong date of the game. We play St Johnstone this sunday and Ross County on the 19th.

Lancs Harp
08-08-2018, 02:00 PM
Apologies so its the date of the match they have wrong then.

Billy Whizz
08-08-2018, 02:00 PM
Seats already in my reserved area in my online account

Big_Franck
08-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Apologies so its the date of the match they have wrong then.

Yeah, bit amateurish to be honest.

https://spfl.co.uk/league/league-cup/fixtures

J-C
08-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Are these Betfred games not Colts games, if so £20 is a bit much, even if you can get £2 of by buying early.

Big_Franck
08-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Are these Betfred games not Colts games, if so £20 is a bit much, even if you can get £2 of by buying early.

No, that's the Irn Bru Cup you are thinking of. Betfred Cup is just the normal League Cup.

danhibees1875
08-08-2018, 02:05 PM

No, that's the Irn Bru. We play Dundee in that (£5 entry I think).

This is the league cup.

Billy Whizz
08-08-2018, 02:06 PM

This is the league cup.

Yes, next Tuesday

J-C
08-08-2018, 02:07 PM

This is the league cup.

Ah right, all these cup games around the same time, that would make more sense then. :aok:

Is the Irn Bru cup the one with the Welsh and Irish teams in it?

ValleyHibee
08-08-2018, 02:08 PM
Seats already in my reserved area in my online account
Same for me

danhibees1875
08-08-2018, 02:13 PM
Ah right, all these cup games around the same time, that would make more sense then. :aok:

:agree:

Billy Whizz
08-08-2018, 02:17 PM

They come in at the next round, hoping the young lads can get a result on Tuesday, might get a wee trip away in next round on 8th/9th September

Gatecrasher
08-08-2018, 02:58 PM
£20! I was expecting about £15 tbh. I think it's because Its been an expensive few weeks!

Billy Whizz
08-08-2018, 03:01 PM
£20! I was expecting about £15 tbh. I think it's because Its been an expensive few weeks!

Cheeky blighters have put the prices up from last seasons game v Ayr. Same round too!

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7738

B.H.F.C
08-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Expensive time to be a Hib y at the moment. Don’t think there will be much of a crowd for this one.

Daydreamer
08-08-2018, 03:04 PM

Remember the price has to be agreed with Ross County. Hibs probably wanted £15 due to the Europa games but if County wanted more Hibs would have to succumb.

Gatecrasher
08-08-2018, 03:06 PM
Remember the price has to be agreed with Ross County. Hibs probably wanted £15 due to the Europa games but if County wanted more Hibs would have to succumb.

I know, I'm not really complaining, as a STH I don't think I have bought so many tickets :greengrin

Billy Whizz
08-08-2018, 03:08 PM
I know, I'm not really complaining, as a STH I don't think I have bought so many tickets :greengrin

And could have the Zenit home game in a 3 weeks too😄

Gatecrasher
08-08-2018, 03:09 PM

Absolutely! Fingers crossed!

Billy Whizz
08-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Absolutely! Fingers crossed!

And toes

Sas_The_Hibby
08-08-2018, 03:36 PM

AND another 7 home ties in the Europa League after that....... :greengrin

Hermit Crab
08-08-2018, 04:01 PM

There won't be many of them down for this, County fans can't get home by train on a Sunday after this match. Long drive/bus journey especially with work and schools for the kids on the Monday.

Hermit Crab
08-08-2018, 04:03 PM

That would be totally mental eh. £60 a ticket I reckon. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
08-08-2018, 04:07 PM
That would be totally mental eh. £60 a ticket I reckon. :greengrin

Doubt it, Celtic are only charging ST holders £25 for tonight’s champions league match. They do a deal for under 13’s at £8 too

Eyrie
11-08-2018, 09:53 AM
Bump.

In case anyone else has forgotten about this.

southsider
11-08-2018, 10:00 AM
Aye, bring back the Cup top-up.

Sir David Gray
11-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Still can't get in touch with the ticket office to get my tickets sorted for this game.

Very poor from Hibs, especially since season ticket seats get released for general sale on Monday and the season ticket discount also ends on Monday.

Not happy at all.

Tynie01011973
11-08-2018, 01:03 PM
Still can't get in touch with the ticket office to get my tickets sorted for this game.

Very poor from Hibs, especially since season ticket seats get released for general sale on Monday and the season ticket discount also ends on Monday.

Not happy at all.

When I was down this morning, they only had one serving for people buying tickets and one dealing with collections.
Don't expect anyone to answer phone calls

Billy Whizz
11-08-2018, 01:09 PM

Not happy at all.

Is there any chance you’ve opted in for all home tickets?

Sir David Gray
11-08-2018, 01:13 PM
When I was down this morning, they only had one serving for people buying tickets and one dealing with collections.
Don't expect anyone to answer phone calls

Pathetic to be honest. There's supposed to be a dedicated disabled supporters' hotline but it's rarer than hens' teeth to get it answered.

When I phoned on Wednesday and finally managed to get through to someone about tomorrow's game, I was promised a call back either later that same day or on Thursday morning to sort out Ross County tickets.

I'm still waiting on a call back.

I emailed them yesterday on the disabled tickets email address we're encouraged to use, again no reply.

I have also phoned 30 times today on the disabled hotline and left a voicemail once asking for someone to call me back. With under an hour left until the ticket office shuts until Monday i'm still without tickets for next week and I am left with the possibility of not only losing out on a discount that I'm entitled to as a season ticket holder, but also face losing my season ticket seat for this match.

Really unhappy, it's not good enough for a club of our size to run such a shambolic ticketing service.

Sir David Gray
11-08-2018, 01:15 PM

I don't think so, what would I need to have chosen to get that?

Billy Whizz
11-08-2018, 01:46 PM
I don't think so, what would I need to have chosen to get that?

Are you an away season ticket holder? If you are, you have an option to get tickets added automatically to your card for all home games
Have you looked in your account history, to see if it’s there, sorry not trying to tell you something you’ve maybe already tried!

Sir David Gray
11-08-2018, 02:20 PM
Are you an away season ticket holder? If you are, you have an option to get tickets added automatically to your card for all home games
Have you looked in your account history, to see if it’s there, sorry not trying to tell you something you’ve maybe already tried!

Thanks quite happy to get any help. I'm not an away season ticket holder so it definitely can't be that.

That's the ticket office closed now until Monday and I still don't have any tickets for next week so that's me lost out on the early discount and also possibly my own season ticket seats.

I'm not impressed at all.

3pm
11-08-2018, 07:07 PM

I did but looks like I still need to buy?!

Hermit Crab
11-08-2018, 07:15 PM
Just bought mine, that ticket site is getting worse, took ages to process the transaction then it came up with an unexpected error and I was returned to the home screen. I checked my bank account and the transaction for £27 is pending. No indication of this on the ticket site though, my seats were still showing as available for me to purchase...:rolleyes:

Kojock
11-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Went on this afternoon 3 tickets added to access cards. Took less than two minutes.

greenlex
11-08-2018, 08:18 PM
Just bought mine, that ticket site is getting worse, took ages to process the transaction then it came up with an unexpected error and I was returned to the home screen. I checked my bank account and the transaction for £27 is pending. No indication of this on the ticket site though, my seats were still showing as available for me to purchase...:rolleyes:
Are you not an away season ticket member? I thought home cup games were included in this?

Hermit Crab
11-08-2018, 08:51 PM
Are you not an away season ticket member? I thought home cup games were included in this?

I am but I had to buy my own seats for this match, Molde, Asteras and Runavik.

Billy Whizz
11-08-2018, 08:57 PM
I am but I had to buy my own seats for this match, Molde, Asteras and Runavik.

Hibs decided not to opt in away season ticket holders for these Europa games
Not sure about Betfred Cup games though

Hermit Crab
11-08-2018, 09:00 PM

The money would have been taken by now before i went and purchsed 2 hours ago? All he other ST holders I've got on my network still had to buy theirs as well.

greenlex
11-08-2018, 09:03 PM

The money would have been taken by now before i went and purchsed 2 hours ago? All he other ST holders I've got on my network still had to buy theirs as well.
Mine are saying reserved and if I check the tickets section it is saying opted in. To be fair it also says opted in fir the Euro games.

Hermit Crab
11-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Mine are saying reserved and if I check the tickets section it is saying opted in. To be fair it also says opted in fir the Euro games.

Where about does it say opted in? I can't see that on my account?

greenlex
11-08-2018, 09:10 PM
Where about does it say opted in? I can't see that on my account?
My account - then cup ticket scheme.

Hermit Crab
11-08-2018, 09:24 PM

Got it, says opted in on all the games as well but no money was deducted, better not get charged twice.

Billy Whizz
12-08-2018, 09:03 AM

It says I’m opted in too, Greenlex, but I still have to buy them?
Last season when I was opted in, it was automatically deducted

hibee_girl
12-08-2018, 10:52 AM
Just got my ticket before I forgot! :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
12-08-2018, 03:39 PM
Just bought ours, £18 seems a decent enough price.

greenlex
12-08-2018, 06:24 PM
It says I’m opted in too, Greenlex, but I still have to buy them?
Last season when I was opted in, it was automatically deducted
Shambles. I’ve emailed Tracy. It’s either part of the away scheme or it’s not. How hard is it? I’ll buy mine now too so I can guarantee my own seat. The ticket office are under pressure for sure but they really don’t help themselves.