PDA

View Full Version : Hibs ticket office - picking up tickets issues

GreenCastle
08-08-2018, 10:58 AM
Usually quick service but today was awful.

The women who served was fine and did her best but only 1 person working at the window dealing with all sorts of issues..

My advice would be if you are going down to get any tickets soon give yourself plenty of time !!!

Hibs need to really look at this as while I usually print at home for friends or get games added to my card this time I had to pick up 2 tickets for friends due to different circumstances which took 45 minutes - just for picking 2 tickets up.

The queue was about 30 deep - the club has to get more staff in to help or find a better way to improve this especially match days as often people miss the start of games as the queues are so big for collection.

I think they should have a dedicated twitter help page / phone lines too to deal with it as often phone lines are just ignored.

Surely they knew the demand just now would be busy and should have been better prepared as several folk in the queue even left as was taking so long and being on breaks etc.

Along with the food at the stadium these are basic things that I’m surprised we still have issues with.

Come on Hibs let’s sort it out ?!

Sir David Gray
08-08-2018, 11:15 AM
That will explain why I can't get through on the disabled supporters helpline to get my tickets for the St Johnstone game then.

Unlike everyone else I don't have the option of getting these online.

Dancehibs
08-08-2018, 11:57 AM
Usually quick service but today was awful.

The women who served was fine and did her best but only 1 person working at the window dealing with all sorts of issues..

My advice would be if you are going down to get any tickets soon give yourself plenty of time !!!

Hibs need to really look at this as while I usually print at home for friends or get games added to my card this time I had to pick up 2 tickets for friends due to different circumstances which took 45 minutes - just for picking 2 tickets up.

The queue was about 30 deep - the club has to get more staff in to help or find a better way to improve this especially match days as often people miss the start of games as the queues are so big for collection.

I think they should have a dedicated twitter help page / phone lines too to deal with it as often phone lines are just ignored.

Surely they knew the demand just now would be busy and should have been better prepared as several folk in the queue even left as was taking so long and being on breaks etc.

Along with the food at the stadium these are basic things that I’m surprised we still have issues with.

Come on Hibs let’s sort it out ?!

Ticket Office staff are under tremendous pressure, with all these all tickets in quick concession. The club need to put more staff in there. Also, do more to promote the online system.

GreenCastle
08-08-2018, 12:01 PM
That will explain why I can't get through on the disabled supporters helpline to get my tickets for the St Johnstone game then.

Unlike everyone else I don't have the option of getting these online.

There are some faults with the system I feel.

There has to be an easier way to upgrade a ticket without physically having to go to ticket office to get it printed.

There should always be a window or a few for collections only - Home and away pre bought.

A couple windows for everything else - lost cards - new ST tickets etc etc

I know it’s happened before - I would even suggest getting rid of the envelopes they use when one collects tickets - complete waste of paper and cost.

cabbageandribs1875
08-08-2018, 12:09 PM
i'm having to travel through today due to e-mails sent on monday and yesterday not being answered, which will mean 2 days on the trot travelling 50+ miles,, although i did get through to someone on one of the numbers i actually had to ask the guy to please stop because i hadn't a clue what on earth he was saying, is he asian ?:confused: but anyways... thanks hibs

although i guess it will give me an opportunity to see if any scarfs were left in the car park yesterday

WhileTheChief..
08-08-2018, 12:14 PM
What do the extra staff that we hire do when things have quietened down a bit?

The solution has to be digital and a move away from anyone ever having to go to the ticket office in person.

mghibs
08-08-2018, 01:35 PM
My sister ordered tickets for tomorrow night for the two of us on Friday to be posted out first class, but still no sign of them, and can't get through to ticket office by phone... anyone in a similar position, or just our post service? :confused:

Bristolhibby
08-08-2018, 01:52 PM
Think I said it on another thread. Off to Florida for my hols and have Miami Marlins v New York Yankees tickets and Orlando v Atlanta MLS tickets, pre bought and in my iWallet on my phone. No hassle. The Orlando ones didn’t even have an option for a paper ticket. iTickets only.

J

Not In The Know
08-08-2018, 01:54 PM
A solution could be that every supporter can get a card like the season ticket and hibs Kids ones. You simply turn up on the day and bosh.

Even if you have to make a one of payment 5 quid or something thing you just add it to that. it would cut out half the admin

Beefster
08-08-2018, 01:54 PM
Think I said it on another thread. Off to Florida for my hols and have Miami Marlins v New York Yankees tickets and Orlando v Atlanta MLS tickets pre bought and in my iWallet on my phone. No hassle. The Orlando ones didn’t even have an option for a paper ticket. iTickets only.

J

Booo. Tampa Bay Rays ftw.

EL Green
08-08-2018, 02:09 PM
My sister ordered tickets for tomorrow night for the two of us on Friday to be posted out first class, but still no sign of them, and can't get through to ticket office by phone... anyone in a similar position, or just our post service? :confused:

The same thing happened to me, I was expecting tickets through the post after ordering them last Friday. I went down to the ticket office this morning to enquire, they had been added to my season ticket although I hadn’t asked for that option when ordering them. The same might have happened to yours? Afraid I don’t know how you can check this other than speaking to the ticket office.

GreenCastle
08-08-2018, 02:11 PM
A solution could be that every supporter can get a card like the season ticket and hibs Kids ones. You simply turn up on the day and bosh.

Even if you have to make a one of payment 5 quid or something thing you just add it to that. it would cut out half the admin

Said this for a while.

Hibs membership card - rather than season ticket card.

Away tickets only can be collected from office or cup games at neutral venues.

Anything at ER is added - kind of like what we have but better.

Billy Whizz
08-08-2018, 02:14 PM
The same thing happened to me, I was expecting tickets through the post after ordering them last Friday. I went down to the ticket office this morning to enquire, they had been added to my season ticket although I hadn’t asked for that option when ordering them. The same might have happened to yours? Afraid I don’t know how you can check this other than speaking to the ticket office.

If you log onto your account, then click on your name in the top right
This will them give you 3 options, click on Account, and then Account management. All your purchases will be in there. Click on it to view, you can also ask for an email to be resent to you

HibbyAndy
08-08-2018, 02:25 PM
I take it the ticket office will be open tomorrow right up till kick off ?

Big_Franck
08-08-2018, 02:27 PM

I think that would only work if the occasional fans/walk ups always bought the same seat in the same section though. With the way our system works at the moment if I buy a different seat from my season ticket for the Europa League, my season card doesn't work.

I'd make all single match tickets e-tickets, bar concession tickets for OAPs. It's so easy to scan it on your phone barely anyone should need an old school match ticket.

EL Green
08-08-2018, 02:28 PM
If you log onto your account, then click on your name in the top right
This will them give you 3 options, click on Account, and then Account management. All your purchases will be in there. Click on it to view, you can also ask for an email to be resent to you

Thanks for that BW, very helpful!:thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
08-08-2018, 02:28 PM
I take it the ticket office will be open tomorrow right up till kick off ?

It will be, but I’d get their sharp, were big queues last week

HibbyAndy
08-08-2018, 02:29 PM
It will be, but I’d get their sharp, were big queues last week

Yeah gonna get there for about 5.45 Billy

Billy Whizz
08-08-2018, 02:29 PM
Yeah gonna get there for about 5.45 Billy

That is sharp😄

Diclonius
08-08-2018, 02:30 PM
The ticket office phone line is great. If you can't get in then tough **** - it rings for about 30 seconds then cuts out. No being put on hold, no answering machine, not even a pre recorded message to let you know you've reached the right number.

It's been like this for years and nothing has been done about it. A joke.

GreenCastle
08-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Can you change from collection to print at home once ordered ?

Sir David Gray
08-08-2018, 03:07 PM
The ticket office phone line is great. If you can't get in then tough **** - it rings for about 30 seconds then cuts out. No being put on hold, no answering machine, not even a pre recorded message to let you know you've reached the right number.

I finally managed to get through to someone about an hour ago after more than 20 attempts since yesterday. It's not the person at the ticket office's fault so there's absolutely no point in taking it out on them but the system is badly in need of repair.

Bristolhibby
08-08-2018, 03:09 PM

Like an Oyster?

I’d go one further and have a virtual card on your phone.

No need for people spending half a day in a queue for a paper ticket.

J

mghibs
08-08-2018, 03:11 PM

Hopefully this is the case here too.. will find out tomorrow! cheers!

Hibs1969
08-08-2018, 03:13 PM

And if you call from a mobile you’ll be charged the best part of a quid for the privilege of not getting through. I was charged almost £15 last year after making countless calls when trying to upgrade a child’s ticket to an adult ticket. Finally got there but at some expense. That’s 0844 numbers for you.

GreenCastle
08-08-2018, 03:25 PM
I finally managed to get through to someone about an hour ago after more than 20 attempts since yesterday. It's not the person at the ticket office's fault so there's absolutely no point in taking it out on them but the system is badly in need of repair.

agreed - all staff are actually excellent- it’s just the process or lack of it which needs addressed ASAP

Billy Whizz
08-08-2018, 03:48 PM
agreed - all staff are actually excellent- it’s just the process or lack of it which needs addressed ASAP

I’d endorse that, we have a great TO staff

Nakedmanoncrack
08-08-2018, 06:26 PM
Sorry if its been asked, but do we know if Molde (A) tickets are ready for pick up yet?

LancashireHibby
08-08-2018, 07:54 PM

This was actually the case a few years ago with the last membership scheme that was out pre-loyalty points. Worked well - scan the card at the turnstile and have your seat number emailed to you. Not sure how likely it would be to catch on en masse though.

Scouse Hibee
08-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Clubs should have ticket machines like train stations do, you pick your seat online, pay online and present card you used and reference number to machine to print tickets..................simple. A row of machines at the ground would be so easy and ease queues.

WhileTheChief..
08-08-2018, 08:07 PM
I called the ticket office this afternoon to switch my season ticket seat.

Picked option 2, phone answered within a few rings and all done in less than a few mins.

Absolutely top knotch.

Credit where it’s due and all that.

Smartie
08-08-2018, 08:08 PM
I bought my tickets online on Monday, went for the First Class post option but they're still not here.

What do I do if they're not here tomorrow?

(I've seen a few threads about the ticket office lately so thought I'd make it easier for them by sending them out rather than have me join a huge queue tomorrow night).

WhileTheChief..
08-08-2018, 08:13 PM
^^ That’s when you need to go to the window and queue for ages and miss kiss off.

Call the the post office and tell your postie to come early.

LancashireHibby
08-08-2018, 08:56 PM
Clubs should have ticket machines like train stations do, you pick your seat online, pay online and present card you used and reference number to machine to print tickets..................simple. A row of machines at the ground would be so easy and ease queues.
I’ve seen such machines at both Hull City and Man City Academy Stadium. Doesn’t necessarily speed things up though as people still seem to panic with such technology.

RyeSloan
08-08-2018, 08:58 PM
Sorry if its been asked, but do we know if Molde (A) tickets are ready for pick up yet?

Yup folk picking them up today when I was at the TO.

A visit that was necessitated by the fact you can’t upgrade a youth ticket to an adult online.

GreenCastle
09-08-2018, 09:22 AM
Big queue at ticket office right now and not moving - my advice would be any fans who are collecting tickets to give yourself plenty of time - 40 mins during the day.

GreenCastle
09-08-2018, 09:51 AM
2 people working behind glass serving today rather than the 1 yesterday.

Few Spanish tourists buying tickets which was good to see.

Would still give plenty time if picking up tickets during day or before game.

Seveno
09-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Took me 40 minutes to get my ticket. This was at 12.30.

GreenCastle
09-08-2018, 01:40 PM
Took me 40 minutes to get my ticket. This was at 12.30.

Any one been down recently ?

Still busy ?

Average wait time ?

Albanian Hibs
09-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Is it one queue to collect Molde and St Johnstone tickets?

St Pauli Hibee
09-08-2018, 03:50 PM
What's the queue looking like now folks ??

En route just now to pick up tickets for tonight's game

hibby67
09-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Question.. my son bought his season ticket seat and a ticket for me.. only my ticket arrived.. does my son just use his season ticket to get in ?

Billy Whizz
09-08-2018, 04:12 PM
Question.. my son bought his season ticket seat and a ticket for me.. only my ticket arrived.. does my son just use his season ticket to get in ?

Should have been added as access to his card, so he should just use it

adz1988
09-08-2018, 04:15 PM
I went at 1630ish. Queued and had tickets in my hand in about 5mins. Better than I expected. Selling South only now aside from a few singles in West and Famous Five

hibby67
09-08-2018, 04:20 PM
Should have been added as access to his card, so he should just use it

Cheers Billy

LancashireHibby
09-08-2018, 11:27 PM
For future reference for people, I took a screenshot of my Print@Home e-mail on my phone and used it perfectly fine at the turnstiles tonight.

SteveHFC
10-08-2018, 09:41 AM
Anyone know what time it's open today? Dad's been down at 10.30 and its closed

Saturday Boy
10-08-2018, 09:50 AM
Anyone know what time it's open today? Dad's been down at 10.30 and its closed

Opens at 12:00 after a midweek game

SteveHFC
10-08-2018, 09:57 AM
Cheers

brythehibby
10-08-2018, 10:12 AM

Ah that'll be why I can't get through then. Anyone know if it's open tomorrow? That's what I was phoning to find out. Don't think I can get there today to pick up tickets for Sunday so would need to arrange someone to get them for me.

Red Cabbage
10-08-2018, 02:08 PM
I called Hibs reception to find out if it was open because no-one is answering the phone. It is open but apparently there are queues. Probably queues of folk who cannae get through on the phone!

I am trying to buy two Hibs Kids memberships online for my nephews but I get an error saying i'm not in the required age range to buy these! Good to jave that confirmed! I have already bought 2 for my own kids no problem and my nephews are in my network. Any suggestions?

Billy Whizz
10-08-2018, 02:22 PM
I called Hibs reception to find out if it was open because no-one is answering the phone. It is open but apparently there are queues. Probably queues of folk who cannae get through on the phone!

I am trying to buy two Hibs Kids memberships online for my nephews but I get an error saying i'm not in the required age range to buy these! Good to jave that confirmed! I have already bought 2 for my own kids no problem and my nephews are in my network. Any suggestions?

Red Cabbage, just had a look for you. When you buy online you need to asign them to a client reference number set up for the kids. If they have one, add to your network 1st, and then put their number in where it’s assigned
If you haven’t got them client ref numbers, you’ll need to go into Hibs to get them one each

Been down at TO this afternoon, around 40 min wait or so, staff working hard
I’d wait until early next week to go in, unless you have too!

jeffers
10-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Ah that'll be why I can't get through then. Anyone know if it's open tomorrow? That's what I was phoning to find out. Don't think I can get there today to pick up tickets for Sunday so would need to arrange someone to get them for me.

I asked last night and was told 10am to 3pm tomorrow.

h1bee123
10-08-2018, 02:39 PM
Not received my ticket for Sunday in the post yet. Would Hibs refund if its not received?

I am in Perth so not convenient to go to the ticket office, might just try to buy another ticket on the day on Sunday.

Been phoning the ticket office for hours but no response.

Sir David Gray
10-08-2018, 02:42 PM
Anyone else having issues buying their own season ticket seat for the Ross County game online? I can't see any reserved seats when I go into my account.

Billy Whizz
10-08-2018, 02:46 PM
Anyone else having issues buying their own season ticket seat for the Ross County game online? I can't see any reserved seats when I go into my account.

log in, then click on your name on top right. Then click on account and then “Ticketing”
Under ticketing you should see 4 options, of which one is “reserved seats”

Your season ticket seats should be in there

southern hibby
10-08-2018, 02:52 PM
Went to ticket office yesterday about 18:20 after queing for 10 min and was informed that no tickets could be sold after 17:45 ( after a St Johnston and to put the Ross county on mine and girlfriends season ticket ). I asked where this was promulgated and was told on the official web site. I also asked why the ticket office was opened and maned at two windows if not selling tickets? Was informed for information.

Went back today and when asked to speak to a ticket office manager about the cut off time. The lady I spoke to who has been in the ticket office for a few years now came round from the back office and was so unhelpful. She really didn’t care.

I informed her about not selling tickets after 17:45 answer that’s our policy I said well that’s not on your front door timetable for opening times. Take it up with the communications manager. I explained I queued up take it up with security their job on the night to inform you.

Never ever once had a problem with the ticket office before but today’s attitude from the office manager ( or person in charge ) was like talking to someone that either didn’t bother or couldn’t be 8rsed.

GGTTH

angus hibby
10-08-2018, 02:54 PM
Not received my ticket for Sunday in the post yet. Would Hibs refund if its not received?

I am in Perth so not convenient to go to the ticket office, might just try to buy another ticket on the day on Sunday.

Been phoning the ticket office for hours but no response.

Im in same boat. Bought a ticket for St J game and selected collection from Hibs as my option. Didn’t want to trust post. Went to collect ticket after the game last night but it wasn’t ready. Been trying to phone all day today to see what to do as I’m a 2 hour drive to ER. Phone just ringing out.

Sir David Gray
10-08-2018, 02:56 PM
log in, then click on your name on top right. Then click on account and then “Ticketing”
Under ticketing you should see 4 options, of which one is “reserved seats”

Your season ticket seats should be in there

Thanks yeah that's what I've tried and it's telling me I don't have any reserved tickets. I know it works as I did it last week for the Molde match.

No idea what's wrong.

Billy Whizz
10-08-2018, 02:57 PM
Thanks yeah that's what I've tried and it's telling me I don't have any reserved tickets. I know it works as I did it last week for the Molde match.

No idea what's wrong.

I thought you’d know how to do it😎
No idea then, sorry

Sir David Gray
10-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Went to ticket office yesterday about 18:20 after queing for 10 min and was informed that no tickets could be sold after 17:45 ( after a St Johnston and to put the Ross county on mine and girlfriends season ticket ). I asked where this was promulgated and was told on the official web site. I also asked why the ticket office was opened and maned at two windows if not selling tickets? Was informed for information.

Went back today and when asked to speak to a ticket office manager about the cut off time. The lady I spoke to who has been in the ticket office for a few years now came round from the back office and was so unhelpful. She really didn’t care.

I informed her about not selling tickets after 17:45 answer that’s our policy I said well that’s not on your front door timetable for opening times. Take it up with the communications manager. I explained I queued up take it up with security their job on the night to inform you.

Never ever once had a problem with the ticket office before but today’s attitude from the office manager ( or person in charge ) was like talking to someone that either didn’t bother or couldn’t be 8rsed.

GGTTH

To be fair it was communicated yesterday (more than once) that they wouldn't be selling tickets for any game after 5:45 last night and they would only be dealing with general enquiries after this point.

Whether that was the right thing to do or not is up for debate but it's not really the club's fault if people don't see published information.

BullsCloseHibs
10-08-2018, 03:05 PM
Advise anyone to use print at home tickets. Collection from ER can be a rotten experience.

Why were the hatches not used yesterday though? Massive queue but only two serving inside the office. Don't make sense.

southern hibby
10-08-2018, 03:07 PM
To be fair it was communicated yesterday (more than once) that they wouldn't be selling tickets for any game after 5:45 last night and they would only be dealing with general enquiries after this point.

Whether that was the right thing to do or not is up for debate but it's not really the club's fault if people don't see published information.

Can I ask where it was published?

Also just so everyone knows I’ve not got a problem with whatever time they sell too,what I have a problem with that the front door of the office has different times on it and doesn’t mention about 17:45 once.

If they want to change things etc fine but they need to understand it’s not just internet that folk have and I also went on the web page yesterday and couldn’t find anything to say 17:45 so maybe ( if it is there ) they need to make it easier for folk to see or find.

Then for the ticket manager to start saying take it up with the communications manager was a bit unprofessional. Or maybe it’s just me being a bit touchy today.

GGTTH

h1bee123
10-08-2018, 03:11 PM
Im in same boat. Bought a ticket for St J game and selected collection from Hibs as my option. Didn’t want to trust post. Went to collect ticket after the game last night but it wasn’t ready. Been trying to phone all day today to see what to do as I’m a 2 hour drive to ER. Phone just ringing out.

please keep me updated if you get through and see what they are doing about it.

Centre Hawf
10-08-2018, 03:23 PM
I saw the queues building up and it must have stretched near to the entrance to the West Stand reception at one point. Printing at home really is the way forward if its possible for some people to do so.

Sir David Gray
10-08-2018, 03:27 PM

Also just so everyone knows I’ve not got a problem with whatever time they sell too,what I have a problem with that the front door of the office has different times on it and doesn’t mention about 17:45 once.

If they want to change things etc fine but they need to understand it’s not just internet that folk have and I also went on the web page yesterday and couldn’t find anything to say 17:45 so maybe ( if it is there ) they need to make it easier for folk to see or find.

Then for the ticket manager to start saying take it up with the communications manager was a bit unprofessional. Or maybe it’s just me being a bit touchy today.

GGTTH

It was on the matchday info article that Hibs always put out on the day of a match. This was put out on Facebook at least twice from what I could see and probably on Twitter too.

The stewards that stand at the ticket office queue are supposed to let people know things like that so if anything your frustration should be aimed towards them.

By the sound of things, I agree that your complaint could probably have been handled a bit better though.

greenlex
10-08-2018, 03:58 PM
No tickets for Sunday arrived here yet.

SteveHFC
10-08-2018, 03:58 PM
Bit of a queue at the ticket office.

Red Cabbage
10-08-2018, 04:02 PM
Thanks

Red Cabbage, just had a look for you. When you buy online you need to asign them to a client reference number set up for the kids. If they have one, add to your network 1st, and then put their number in where it’s assigned
If you haven’t got them client ref numbers, you’ll need to go into Hibs to get them one each

Been down at TO this afternoon, around 40 min wait or so, staff working hard
I’d wait until early next week to go in, unless you have too!

fife hfc
10-08-2018, 04:08 PM

No idea what's wrong.

I had the same problem trying to top up my season ticket for the Ross County game as I was standing in the queue for St Johnstone tickets today. I logged out of my account and back in again and the reserved option appeared after doing this.

Borderhibbie76
10-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Anyone else not received St J tickets in the post yet?? I'm guessing they should come 2moro

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

greenlex
10-08-2018, 04:56 PM
Anyone else not received St J tickets in the post yet?? I'm guessing they should come 2moro

If they don’t it’s a problem.

weecounty hibby
10-08-2018, 04:59 PM
If they don’t it’s a problem.

I'm still waiting on mine. What is the plan if they don't arrive tomorrow?

Borderhibbie76
10-08-2018, 05:00 PM
I'm still waiting on mine. What is the plan if they don't arrive tomorrow?I've sent Hibs Official a tweet - let you know on here when they reply mate

Borderhibbie76
10-08-2018, 05:01 PM
If they don’t it’s a problem.Thank u for stating the obvious - cheers for that lol

weecounty hibby
10-08-2018, 05:06 PM
I've sent Hibs Official a tweet - let you know on here when they reply mate

Thanks, I don't do twitter etc and no one is answering phones so much appreciated

Billy Whizz
10-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Thanks, I don't do twitter etc and no one is answering phones so much appreciated

Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Someone should get back to you when they open in the morning

weecounty hibby
10-08-2018, 05:15 PM
Tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Someone should get back to you when they open in the morning
Thanks, just sent an email

greenlex
10-08-2018, 05:22 PM
I'm still waiting on mine. What is the plan if they don't arrive tomorrow?
If it’s pay at the gate I’ll do that and sort it out next week. If not I guess I won’t be there.again I’ll take it up next week. I assume the ticket office won’t be open Saturday as we have no game.

Edit - I see it’s open 10- 3 tomorrow. Will try and call (again)

Borderhibbie76
10-08-2018, 05:26 PM
If it’s pay at the gate I’ll do that and sort it out next week. If not I guess I won’t be there.again I’ll take it up next week. I assume the ticket office won’t be open Saturday as we have no game.

Edit - I see it’s open 10- 3 tomorrow. Will try and call (again)Sorry misunderstood your last comment I see you are in the same predicament

Billy Whizz
10-08-2018, 05:26 PM

Edit - I see it’s open 10- 3 tomorrow. Will try and call (again)

Think it’s open tomorrow Greenlex, maybe someone can confirm

Sir David Gray
10-08-2018, 05:28 PM

Nope nothing and bought them over the phone on Wednesday.

jeffers
10-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Think it’s open tomorrow Greenlex, maybe someone can confirm

I tried to pick up my St J tickets after the match last night and they weren't ready, so asked if TO was open on Saturday - lass told me 10:00 to 15:00.

Onceinawhile
10-08-2018, 05:31 PM
I saw the queues building up and it must have stretched near to the entrance to the West Stand reception at one point. Printing at home really is the way forward if its possible for some people to do so.

Print at home tickets weren't scanning in the ff lower last night.

hfc rd
10-08-2018, 05:57 PM

GGTTH

It was on the official site and the link was posted here for the matchday info.

I’d say after reading your original post, it’s more the security staffs fault and not the ticket office. They should have alerted people like yourself who would have missed it on the site that no tickets are on sale for the St Johnstone game or Ross County game.